What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Trolling

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This one's for that britshit who pulls on his miniscule todger on everything controversial on Iran (when I remember your @, you're getting mentioned here).

Americans are asked, "where is Ukraine on the map?"

Honestly that’s the one thing I totally agree, and I’ve said it a few times your average American is ignorant of the world, people ask me all the time where I’m from im like Palestine, they will be like Pakistan and I’m like no you might Israel and they will be like Israel what, than you say Jerusalem it becomes 50/50 you say Jesus they’re like and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can’t tell you if that’s how the rest of the world is, but America is definitely that, if it’s not Canada or Mexico they’re idiots and I see your based in Canada so the averages American would know where you live, are Canadians at least better with geography.

Nope

Honestly that’s the one thing I totally agree, and I’ve said it a few times your average American is ignorant of the world, people ask me all the time where I’m from im like Palestine, they will be like Pakistan and I’m like no you might Israel and they will be like Israel what, than you say Jerusalem it becomes 50/50 you say Jesus they’re like and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can’t tell you if that’s how the rest of the world is, but America is definitely that, if it’s not Canada or Mexico they’re idiots and I see your based in Canada so the averages American would know where you live, are Canadians at least better with geography.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom