What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Eastern europe is a shithole:

20221019_142110.jpg

Pls i just wanted to notify you all that LeGEnD the mod has temporarily banned me from posting on the Ukraine war thread, because of this:
1666191382783.png

Please, what did i say in my post that is trolling? Hamas did beat Israel last year, because ISrael wasnt able to suppress or contain Hamas's rockets and damange to IDF and Israe'l's territory and businesses. this legend just didnt like my opinion, called it trolling, and then banned me. i also said US is getting exhausted from supplying Ukraine- is that a lie too? why are US supplies of weapons volume going down like some analysts have already noticed???

Please i am open to objective opinions on my post that he banned me temporarily for.

What do you guys feel about people everywhere on the internet coping about Iran selling equipment to Russia and pushing NATO to strike Iran?

I've saw many comments by people coping that they would dream of "Iran military facilities hit by Tomahawk missile", do they even think Iran would let that happen and let them go away with it?

I've also saw "Nuke Iran", mostly from American and british persons with white supremacist/pro Ukraine accounts

Let's imagine NATO launch a tomahawk into an Iranian military facility or do like before sending spies sabotaging drone factories, what would be Iran response to the two?

What do you guys feel about people everywhere on the internet coping about Iran selling equipment to Russia and pushing NATO to strike Iran?

I've saw many comments by people coping that they would dream of "Iran military facilities hit by Tomahawk missile", do they even think Iran would let that happen and let them go away with it?

I've also saw "Nuke Iran", mostly from American and british persons with white supremacist/pro Ukraine accounts

Let's imagine NATO launch a tomahawk into an Iranian military facility or do like before sending spies sabotaging drone factories, what would be Iran response to the two?
My info on this:

Iranian officials (both military and political) have many times made it clear that "A single bullet" fired at mainland Iran will be responded in unproportional fashion...meaning you fire a bullet at mainland Iran you have started an all out war..

There are NO Neo Nazis in Ukraine. That's just Russian propaganda. Why are people so brainwashed.

I thought that the whole neo-Nazi thing in Ukraine was just a red herring for Russian propaganda, I had no idea of the true extent. Ukrainian nationalism is fundamentally tied to Bandera and other OUN figures, Ukrainian identity is opposed to Russian identity at its core. This is a problem, as many historical figures and events that occurred in the territory that now encompasses Ukraine are tied to Russia, even Gogol himself was a supporter of the Russian empire and lived, wrote and died in Moscow. So the only thing Ukrainian nationalists really have left is Bandera.

Now with Iran extending her claws into Europe only 40 years after the revolution and breaking out of her shell, it becomes apparent the deep fear that part of the world has had for us for so long. It’s as if we’re bred to go there and take. Huh.

Last edited:
سعودی اینترنشنال: کشوری که کودکان را میکشد باید از جام جهانی فوتبال محروم شود

چطور رژیم وحشی که ۸ سال کودکان یمنی را کشت از جام جهانی محروم نشده است ؟؟؟

حرومزاده های وطن فروش تجزیه طلب

Not going lie this guy scares me, I can see him taking over Russia one day, if he can talk like that, about people one or two steps below Putin ,people must be scared of him because otherwise I’m sure he would have someone come knocking on his door leader of Chechnya or not

Back
Top Bottom