What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Another proof that these cannibals have nothing to do with Islam and now they fight for Yankees and their Jew master Zelensky Jew
Im sorry just going to disagree because I definitely like our cuisine talks, but your telling me same Isis fighters who are actively killed Europeans Americans and basically everyone who doesn’t follow what they say are being brought in by the cia, I just can’t believe that, can I believe some Ukrainian Isis fighters returning to kill Russians that I can definitely believe, but same Isis fights who have killed many many Americans and Europeans of all nationalities I can’t believe that sorry, and I really did are cuisine chat yesterday it was fun.

They killed 100x more Muslims than Americans and Europeans

They never killed a Jew and they treated very well in israeli hospitals for many times
Yes I totally agree they killed Muslims a lot, and if they had the opportunity to kill a million Americans they would, Isis inspired attacks all over the world have killed Jews, only reason they haven’t killed more ,one not a huge foot print in iIsrael and they’re more interested in creating a caliphate which they’ have control of than fighting for a cause. Also do agree the idf has treated various factions of the Syrian opposition, because the Israelis motto is the enemy of my enemy is my friend, they will work with whoever meets their present goals, sad they never do think in the future how it will bite them in the butts

Last edited:
I’ll be surprised if Iranian advisors aren’t being used for city battle strategies. They’ll would have the most successful experience than anyone on earth.

Note, the presence of Iranians in the battlefield was obvious.

So all together 10% of the worlds population is sanctioning Russia. Yet they try and make it sound as if it's the entire world by calling it the "international community". How is 10% of the worlds population the "international community"

1666330375494.png

So all together 10% of the worlds population is sanctioning Russia. Yet they try and make it sound as if it's the entire world by calling it the "international community". How is 10% of the worlds population the "international community"

View attachment 888131
Well the bulk of the worlds economy is in that 10%, so while people wise it is much less, their effect in the world is great.

Ukraine's President is Jewish. As twitter says, government filled with Nazis allow this?

Yes because Ukrainian nationalism is defined by Banderism. Zelensky cracking down on Banderites would put him at risk so he overlooks it and continues his jester act for westoids. It's symbiotic.

Was this Iran's security forces or infiltrators sponsored by western intelligence agencies who want to stir civil unrest in Iran ? We know they used the same methods in Syria, which led to the 10 year civil war. The sad part is we'll likely never know.

Reportedly Shahed-136 were used. Honestly at this rate there will be nothing left of Ukraine's energy facilities by winter. They're screwed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom