What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

8-)

A new national-patriotic people's movement was created in Nakhchivan. This popular front called for secession from Azerbaijan and started fighting for its return to Iran, which they consider their former homeland.

Iran.jpg

Last edited:
I have some questions for people knowing

Has any of you saw the video of a Chechen salafi beheading a Russian conscript, there is another one where we see another Chechen beheading a Russian and collecting his blood in front of him alive and drink it just after with his mouth and salafi beard full of blood, also one where he remove the liver of a cadaver and pressing it to drink the blood? Why Chechens commits such barbaric things i know they may not be all like that but all the beheaders we saw like the professor in France were beheaded by Chechens, is it cultural or a part of wahhabism-salafism tradition? But most barbaric people i've seen are from far east europe and caucasus

Is the picture of the Ukrainian soldier cooking a beheaded head of a Russian and doing salt bae real? Westerners says its photoshop because it doesn't favor Ukraine

Also a question about religion... Why do wahhabi-salafi doesn't shave their moustaches and keep only the beard? Why do they put their socks over their pants? Every salafi terrorists i see have their socks over thei pants so i was wondering why

I have some questions for people knowing

Has any of you saw the video of a Chechen salafi beheading a Russian conscript, there is another one where we see another Chechen beheading a Russian and collecting his blood in front of him alive and drink it just after with his mouth and salafi beard full of blood, also one where he remove the liver of a cadaver and pressing it to drink the blood? Why Chechens commits such barbaric things i know they may not be all like that but all the beheaders we saw like the professor in France were beheaded by Chechens, is it cultural or a part of wahhabism-salafism tradition? But most barbaric people i've seen are from far east europe and caucasus

Is the picture of the Ukrainian soldier cooking a beheaded head of a Russian and doing salt bae real? Westerners says its photoshop because it doesn't favor Ukraine

Also a question about religion... Why do wahhabi-salafi doesn't shave their moustaches and keep only the beard? Why do they put their socks over their pants? Every salafi terrorists i see have their socks over thei pants so i was wondering why
You ask Saudis these questions..They are the mentors of these guys...

Last edited:
This is hilarious. Top Chinese diplomats in the UK, including Consul General attack and beat up anti Xi Jinping protestors. LOL

Last edited:
What is the world coming to these days ?

Big anti Islamic Republic rally today in Germany

I'm hearing news about a massive Ukrainian attack, the biggest of its kind in months, that was repelled by the Russians. Allegedly they even managed to capture a Ukrainian general ?

تو راهپیمایی ۲۲ بهمن میلیونها نفر شرکت میکنن
اینا کلا ۸۰ هزار هم نمیشن

میگن تو ایران وضعیت خیلی بد شده

مثلا کارمندای بانک هر روز با ترس و لرز میرن سرکار و میترسن از اینکه اغتشاش گرا بیان و به جرم همکاری با جمهوری اسلامی به قصد کشت کتکشون بزنن

یا مثلا مغازه دارها هر روز باید ساعت ۴ - ۵ مغازشونو ببندن از ترس اینکه اغتشاش گرا نیان و مغازشونو کوکتل مولوتوف بزنن

نتونستن ببینن ایران مثل افغانستان و سوریه و عراق نیست و امنیتمونو با رسانه های کثیفشون گرفتن

Back
Top Bottom