What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

We are not talking about female choices for hijab
We are talking about female choices for dress and Iranian women have only one choice ..hijab..

If the site of a woman in a dress makes a mulah to get sextually aroused then why the female has to be punished..why not castrate the mullah so they are not sextually excited looking at a beautiful woman..fair is fair..
Maybe it's you who should see a doctor!

Have Japanese authorities become a mullah or they are at the last station of their experimental science!?

Maybe it's you who should see a doctor!

Have Japanese authorities become a mullah or they are at the last station of their experimental science!?
no doubt in that some japanese school have ridiculus laws . but not all of them banned ponytail, some of them , for example in city of fukoka only 10 school banned it (city have a population of more than 1.5m )

in this case the reason that those school gave for banning ponytail was that the nape of the neck of women may sexually incite teacher and other student but the funny part
The teacher said the students were never explained any logic behind these restrictions. And though ponytail is not allowed, bob-cut hair is allowed, which too exposes the nape of the neck.
allowed, never sexually incite
affab3436e5cd8e441880253a1d544ec.jpg

not allowed as sexually incite teachers
SEI_92806432.jpg

note that in such school in japan they are so strict that they dictate the lentgh of socks and skirts , their color and what material they are made . they even dictate the color of the underwear . in some schools they even make girls who naturally have brown hair dye their hair to black ,here are sample of how some Japanese schools insist girl clothes must be not to sexually incite male student and show professionalism, so they are not allowed wear trousers or traditional clothes or long skirt .
800px-%E8%87%AA%E5%8B%95%E6%94%B9%E6%9C%AD_%2834709068793%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

1024px-%E5%88%B6%E6%9C%8D_%285346443876%29.jpg

so I hope the logic behind our law to be a little more well taught than some Japanese school , overall I always taught Japanese and Korean are a little weird , Chinese are more understandable than them

Last edited:
Akhoonde dayous poliso niroo entezamiyo endakhte jolo mige lengesh kon.
داداش اگه سپاه و ارتش وارد این قضیه بشن داستان خیلی پیچیده تر میشه و کشورهای غربی حق دفاع مشروع به این آشوب گران و تجزیه طلبان میدن مثل لیبی و سوریه

in that some japanese school have ridiculus laws there is no doubt . but not all of them banned ponytail, some of them , for example in city of fukoka only 10 school banned it (city have a population of more than 1.5m )

in this case the reason is that those school that banned ponytail said the nape of the neck of women may sexually incite teacher and other student but the funny part

allowed, never sexually incite
affab3436e5cd8e441880253a1d544ec.jpg

not allowed as sexually incite teachers
SEI_92806432.jpg

or sample of how some Japanese schools insist girl clothes must be not to sexually incite male student and show professionalism
800px-%E8%87%AA%E5%8B%95%E6%94%B9%E6%9C%AD_%2834709068793%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

1024px-%E5%88%B6%E6%9C%8D_%285346443876%29.jpg

so I hope the logic behind our law to be a little more well taught than some Japanese school , overall I always taught Japanese and Korean are a little weird , Chinese are more understandable than them
اصلا حجاب مسئله نیست

اونا دنبال یه بهونن تا ایران رو مثل سوریه و عراق کنن

تحریم ها و حمله‌ نظامی جواب نمیده و ازاین راه دنبال رسیدن به هدفشونن

Last edited:
Maybe it's you who should see a doctor
lol..I do not need a Doctor!..

But here is the economics of hijab in Iran :

• Iran is the world's biggest importer of black fabric used for hijab ($100 million dollars annually o_Oo_O the fabric can be made in Iran but they import it!)
  • Some Mullahs (not all) keep promoting the mandatory use of hijab in Iran (in economic it is called demand promotion)
  • Satisfy the demand by $100 million dollars importation of the black fabric required for the bags called "chador" and collect the fees!!
  • Question: why do they promote "Black color hijab" why not "white hijab"....answer..there is no money in white hijab ..no importation kickback $$$
Conclusion for Dummies: There is an Economics incentive for some mullahs to force hijab on Iranian women...:coffee:
1664624067132.png

Q: why do they need "Hijab Police" if women voluntarily wear them!.... A: above my paygrade to answer this one..!

PS: I am not an enemy of IR..they do lots of good things for Iran also but this Mandatory" hijab policy just has to change...I have no issue with "optional" hijab..

Last edited:
Conclusion for Dummies: There is an Economics incentive for some mullahs to force hijab on Iranian women...:coffee:
let say black Hijab , and as i already said each person who wear or promote black hijab with fabric imported from Korea or japan is nothing but a traitor to Iranian workers and textile industry

Last edited:
Good to see how Iranians think about Pakistan. I respect you for being honest.
our taught is your government tolerate lawlessness in Pakistan Baluchistan a little more than what its good for Pakistan itself , you guys must make your presence in those area more prominent and deal with people who believe they are above law more severely.

Last edited:
I meant separatist bases in Pakistan which directly found by the USA and zionist Najdi regime
Given the environment we’re in it’s important to be explicit and not inadvertently fan the flames of division. Iranians invented the concept of ‘winning hearts and minds’. Let’s live up to that with high emphasis.

Meanwhile in the UK Liz Truss is getting massacred:

While the central bank was trying to put some water on inflation by raising interest rates. The uk government just couldnt resist slipping in a 50 billion dollar unfunded, unplanned tax cut for people making 150k+ and a lift on banker bonuses.

its like the bank is pouring water on a fire, while liz truss is standing on the other end pouring gasoline in. They are the most clueless bunch of idiots the world has seen for a long time. even a 2 year child understands economics better.

her long pauses to questions, and just repeating her scripted/practised canned answers were just painful to watch.

This is a good lesson for those who want to emulate western style of governments (so called "democracies") in addition to all the problems of it being an open window where anyone can come to your country and take over your politics and sovereignty. ITs also at its core a popularity contest.

the most popular person does not make the best leader. Just look at western politicians... now more then ever i believe that there has to be a competence test before someone becomes a national leader. Its ridiculous how simple normal jobs like electrician, engineer, accountant etc.et.. requires years of training and practise.

yet any dumb idiot can become a national leader with 0 standards. This is why the west is rapidly declining. Anyone wanting to import this shit into Iran is an enemy of the state.

lol..I do not need a Doctor!..

But here is the economics of hijab in Iran :

• Iran is the world's biggest importer of black fabric used for hijab ($100 million dollars annually o_Oo_O the fabric can be made in Iran but they import it!)
  • Some Mullahs (not all) keep promoting the mandatory use of hijab in Iran (in economic it is called demand promotion)
  • Satisfy the demand by $100 million dollars importation of the black fabric required for the bags called "chador" and collect the fees!!
  • Question: why do they promote "Black color hijab" why not "white hijab"....answer..there is no money in white hijab ..no importation kickback $$$
View attachment 883890

Q: why do they need "Hijab Police" if women voluntarily wear them!.... A: above my paygrade to answer this one..!

PS: I am not an enemy of IR..they do lots of good things for Iran also but this Mandatory" hijab policy just has to change...I have no issue with "optional" hijab..
Black is an ancient tradition, somehow its identity, so even if you provide your white Chador for free, still no one is going to wear it. it has nothing to do with mullah. in fact, Mullah left the economy and industry in the hand of Harvard graduates, and that has become the problem.

Hijab is mandatory in almost all countries, difference is just in the level.

Iranian society demands Islamic levels (despite all the tolerances), now if there are some outlaws, ignorant people growing in Instagram or sat-tv and or some drown in exhibitionism disorder, it doesn't mean Iranian society will need to align itself with them.

Long long ago (good days of TV), I watched a comedy tele-show, a Sergent was training a small group of conscripts for the parade, one of them had some physical disorder and so he couldn't walk properly and align himself with the rest, so he was ruining the parade every time.
After lots of failed practices, at the end, the Sergent found his solution, he ordered all the squad to perform the parade like that partially disabled soldier and proudly said that he has established the order!

----------

Another member of Mahsa Amini family was spotted with Komala terrorist group:

فیلم/ حضور پسرخاله "مهسا امینی" با پرچم کومله - مشرق نیوز

Back
Top Bottom