What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

First try to learn the difference between spamming and normal use of the function. The former constitutes harassment, the latter doesn't. That's the main point you need to grasp, even if it might be a tad beyond your comprehension skills. Alternatively, ask moderators. They will explain the rules to you.

I see ,

So you admit that you reacted to my posts with a laughing emoji , in order to spite, offend or to ridicule what i wrote,

The only difference , you say you did it less times , so it does not count as spam or harassments.

So according to you it is only about quantity , too much - will count as harassment,

I wonder , if you would also run crying so the moderators , if someone started marking all your posts with a " like " emoji,

After all , the " like " emoji , creates the same effect of " harassment " when it appears on you alert button. So why do you care if the reaction emoji is in blue or yellow ?

If you have proof of me resorting to the same show it, else do not post lies.

Here are a few more example of your use of the laughing emoji out of context , care to explain what is it exactly that you found humorous in this posts ?

After all you said that :

use of the laughing emoji, especially when it genuinely relates to the content of a post, is not against forum rules.

So I wonder, what is it that you " genuinely " found so funny , that you could not contain yourself and simply had to " compliment " the writer for his sense of humor ? :

Why do you complain when others do the same as you ?

~

Last edited:
Guys what is your take on Nord stream 1,2 sabotage and how Turkey Azerbayjan pipeline could be effected by it? I think the US doesn't want see any gas for the EU.

دوستان لجند سعودی اسراییلی هست منشنش نکنید

واز رو منشن کنین خیلی بهتره

Guys what is your take on Nord stream 1,2 sabotage and how Turkey Azerbayjan pipeline could be effected by it? I think the US doesn't want see any gas for the EU.
My thoughts...

US did directly or sponsored the sabotage by a third party..If that is the case then we shall expect Russians retaliate against any pipeline (including Turk/Baku) pipeline and other pipeline that brings Oil/Gas to Europe. German economy will be hit hardest..Great for US exports to Europe...US throwing friends under the bus as usual.:undecided:

Last edited:
Contradictions of Islamic Republic:

Sometimes very progressive: Iranian female firefighters recognition today:
1664541643600.png

Sometimes acting as if we are in middle ages

Iran world's biggest importer of Black fabrics to make black bags to cover beautiful Iranian women in them.. ($100 million dollars imported each year..Japan and Korea make the fabric exclusive for middle east no internal usage for themselves!)
1664541934312.png

BBS Persia radio is going down. the same will be Zionist regime, their costs already supersedes their benefits.

Russia should destroy the Norway gas pipeline too.

Last edited:
My thoughts...

US did directly or sponsored the sabotage by a third party..If that is the case then we shall expect Russians retaliate against any pipeline (including Turk/Baku) pipeline and other pipeline that brings Oil/Gas to Europe. German economy will be hit hardest..Great for US exports to Europe...US throwing friends under the bus as usual.:undecided:
By Greece war against Turkey, gas shortage and Ukraine war the US is pushing the EU into chaos
by pipeline sabotage nothing has left for EU Russia approchement ..... Why is that?
BBS Persia radio is going down. the same will be Zionist regime, their costs already supersedes their benefits.

Russia should destroy the Norway gas pipeline too.
What you mean by saying "too"? you mean Russian government did it?

Hey just wanted to apologize for some comments that went to far, honestly I acted more ignorant that the trolls who were stalking me I blocked a bunch of people but if I get banned it’s alright just wanted to apologize to the people who read those comments, have a greater day

Guys what is your take on Nord stream 1,2 sabotage and how Turkey Azerbayjan pipeline could be
effected by it? I think the US doesn't want see any gas for the EU.

Hopefully it leads to Russian retaliation that involves some baltic pipelines getting blown up under mysterious circumstances.

it is unbelievable to me how shortsited some dumb western politicians are. You only need to see it in the UK financial suicide policy. It is literally burning the country down, in an effort to politically save the ruling party...

same as killing family members of people you dont like..

The thing is, the west doesnt live in a vacuum. They are soo full of themselves that they simply cannot comprehend of the ramifications of somebody retaliating in the same manner. In their mind, they are superior and they reserve the right to any dirty deed to achieve their goals. Anybody else doing it, is a terrorist.

this vomit inducing western hypocrisy and terrorism is seen everywhere except by the dumb indoctrinated people of the west, who have a sub-conscious superiority complex

The world is going to become a much more dangerous place, because the west just signalled that sabotoging major cross country infastracture is ok. They are simply too full of themselves to appreciate the full gravity of the situation. They will just see their lives becoming more and more miserable, while parroting their media propaganda of "its all putins fault"

Contradictions of Islamic Republic:

Sometimes very progressive: Iranian female firefighters recognition today:
View attachment 883721

Sometimes acting as if we are in middle ages

Iran world's biggest importer of Black fabrics to make black bags to cover beautiful Iranian women in them.. ($100 million dollars imported each year..Japan and Korea make the fabric exclusive for middle east no internal usage for themselves!)
View attachment 883727

parroting western propaganda?

There is not a single rule in Iran that forces woman to wear a chador. Chadors are voluntary. Anyone wearing them is doing it because they want to.

"to cover beautiful Iranian women in" How patronizing and hypocritical for someone who repeats western crocodile tears about female choice for hijab, while at the same time ridiculing the choices of other conservative women whos dress style you disagree with..... it tells me you have been fed a heavy dose of western cultural propaganda.

In France and other euro states they harrass and fine women making personal clothing choices, while screaming at the top of their lungs at Iran for trying to be conservative.

If this is not cultural warfare? I dont know what is.

IF you have a problem with the chador, go to every single Iranian woman wearing it and let them know about it. Because its their personal choice, not government imposed. Do you really not see that you are exactly what your trying to criticize?

Last edited:
Why can't the fabric be made in house?! This is bad on multiple levels!
the problem is with the color , normal color turn into red in front of sun
one company can produce the fabric in iran but not enough , when they wanted to expand their production line the import mafia didn't let anybody support them

when they wanted to expand their production line the import mafia didn't let anybody support them
Shouldn't these roaches (along with the filthy pans) be dealt with tremendous violence and brutality rather than anyone else in the country???

Are men having arguments about fabric for women

Arguments about evil cannibal insects in the country always strangling the country's domestic production and industry; too many times I am hearing this story from rail cars to fabric to helicopters, etc... Death to import mafia!
I can understand AMD or Intel newest processors or apple gizmos that don't equivalents in the country yet, but a lot of imports are BS and drain the resources of a nation in an economic hot war and a military cold war for decades.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom