What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Iran world's biggest importer of Black fabrics to make black bags to cover beautiful Iranian women in them.. ($100 million dollars imported each year..Japan and Korea make the fabric exclusive for middle east no internal usage for themselves!)
فارس من| امکان ساخت سالی 5 کارخانه پارچه چادر مشکی با هزینه سالانه واردات چادر/ چرا واردات انحصاری شد | خبرگزاری فارس

Some call it import mafia, I call them dayoos & traitors.

There are people who don't wan Iran to have anything of it's own. you mention black fabrics, but it matches lots of other cases, defense, space, cars, refineries, internet, social media, wheat, etc.
and there are always excuses, technocrat style!

درباره مشنگی!

مراقبت کنیم گرفتار خیال بافی مجازی نشویم. این بیماری تنها برای ضدانقلاب نیست. هرکس چنان غرق فضای مجازی شود که از واقعیت فاصله بگیرد کم کم از حقیقت هم فاصله می گیرد
به گزارش مشرق، محسن مهدیان در کانال تلگرامی خود نوشت:

رسانه سعودی: با کم هزینه ترین فروپاشی در یک انقلاب مواجهیم
خبرنگار فراری و کارمند وزارت خارجه امریکا: قصد دارم رئیس جمهور ایران شوم
ربع پهلوی: خیابان را نگه دارید. خیابان دست شماست
آن یکی هم نوشته آخوندها اگر اعلام برائت کنند در امان اند
گروه هکری انانیوس: اطلاعات همه در دست ماست
آن یکی هم نوشته تنها یک قدم تا پایان این رژیم
رفتار شتابزده و سراسیمه وار برخی سلبریتی ها هم حاکی از این است که این حرفها را باور کردند

اما ماجرا چیست؟

ما در عصرشبکه با یک پدیده جدید به نام مشنگی مواجهیم. یک نوع توهم خیال انگیز. این توهم خیال انگیز را خیالبافی می نامند. خیالبافی وقتی حالت مزمن می گیرد به جهت روانشناسی، خیال پردازی ناسازگار می شود.

اما این پدیده چطورشکل می گیرد و چه ربطی به فضای مجازی دارد؟

اولا خیال چیست؟ خیال قدرت تصویر گری فرد از عالم ماده یا عالم عقل است. به تعبیری عالم واسط برای تبدیل معقولات به محسوسات و بالعکس است. اما وقتی خیال در خدمت عقل قرار نگیرد و از واقع فاصله بگیرد تبدیل به خیال بافی می شود. لذا خیال بافی با تخیل نیز فرق دارد

خیالبافی تصویری از واقع ایجاد می کند که فرد را بی نیاز از واقع میسازد. تجسم چیزی است که فرد آنرا در واقع ندیده و نشنیده است

آدم ها به طور معمول خیال بافی دارند. اما وقتی این خیال بافی با فضای مجازی پیوند می خورد از نفس انسان خارج شده و عینیت می یابد و در رسانه ها تولید و توزیع می شود. آنچه تولید شده است ضریب می گیرد و از سوی دیگران تکرار و تائید می شود و همینجا آغاز یک چرخه معیوب و اعتیاد آور را شکل میدهد؛ چرا که فرد آلوده به خیالبافی، توهمش را واقعیت می پندارد

خیال پردازی در رسانه چند ویژگی دارد:

اولا قدرت تصویر سازی وعینیت به خیالبافی میدهد

دوم اینکه خیال را به اشتراک می گذارد تا دیگران با همذات پنداری آنرا تائید کنند

سوم اینکه برای خیال بافی نشانه هایی در عالم واقع می یابد. هر چیزی در فضای رسانه قابل یافتن است. مثلا برای براندازی جمهوری اسلامی و خیال بافی در این باره، کافی است ۴ نفر در رشت را بیابد که در حال اتش زدن سطل اشغال اند. همین کافی است تا برای بعد از تغییر رژیم برنامه ریزی کنند

اینجاست که به فرد حالت مشنگی می دهد. حالت مشنگی حالتی است که دیگر حس خیال ندارد و خیالش را یک حقیقت واقعی می پندارد و کم کم در همین نقطه متوقف می شود. مثل معتاد داروهای روانگردان که به خیال هواخوری از پنجره آسمان خراش خود را بیرون پرتاب می کند

و اما دو درس مهم سواد رسانه؛

اول اینکه مراقبت کنیم گرفتار خیال بافی مجازی نشویم. این بیماری تنها برای ضدانقلاب نیست. هرکس چنان غرق فضای مجازی شود که از واقعیت فاصله بگیرد کم کم از حقیقت هم فاصله می گیرد

دوم اینکه در دام خیال بافان نیافتیم. مثلا این روزها اگر کسی فقط اینستاگرام را ورق بزند احساس می کند تهران توسط تروریست های وطنی فتح شده است. حال آنکه اگر تنها برای خرید دوتا نان به خیابان برویم متوجه می شویم که متاسفانه دست مان انداختند

Terrorist attack in zahedan
Screenshot_20220930_170233.jpg

A terrorist wahhabi group (jundollah) attacks peoples and police in city of zahedan. 19 people are dead and 20 are wounded.

Saudi Arabia is real supporter. They give these terrorists guns and money.

Even some of them attacked pakistan too.
We must bomb Najd and end the satanic jewish Muslim killer regime

Even separatist kurds and mek and terrorists in pakistan support by this najdi regime

We must arm Houthis with the most deadliest weapons to behead british made najdi regime satan horns

There you go :

Once more, that is an isolated laughter reaction and not user harassment nor spamming. The user in question did not complain about me spam-reacting to his posts, they took issue with a single reaction because they believed it was uncalled for. However and unbeknownst to them, the reason I reacted to that post was not in relation to the video it contained, but due to the text in the "Tweet" it cited, which was claiming that these short-lived riots would result in the downfall of the Islamic Republic. As proven by the way events finally unfolded, this was beyond ludicrous an assessment, which even opponents to the Islamic Republic in this thread never believed in.

What is more, the same user is on the record for advocating that Iranian border guards shoot to death Afghan children, women and elderly if they tried to cross into Iran. You failed to show indignation in this regard, but will instead enthusiastically reproduce that user's complaint about my reaction. The thing which bothers you most, is when people defend the legitimacy of the Islamic Republic, because it is the only major adversary to the zio-American empire's hegemony in the Muslim world.

At any rate, you're again refusing to distinguish between spam / harassment on the one hand and normal, authorized use of the laughter emoticon on the other. It's not exactly hard to understand though, a 5-year old would have done a better job by now. Therefore you're deliberately dismissing forum rules and playing naive in hopes of derailing the Iranian Chill Thread and are preventing us from having constructive exchanges.

Hence your off-topic drivel has been reported, as will any continuation of this derailing attempt from now on.

And I invite everyone to report user sammuel's off-topic posts if they keep it up. @Mehdipersian @Sardar330 @mohsen @WudangMaster @Shawnee @zartosht @jauk @Muhammed45

I see ,

So you admit that you reacted to my posts with a laughing emoji , in order to spite, offend or to ridicule what i wrote,

You seem to be having delusions, for these were not my words at all. You may like attributing false statements to people, but this is not how a civil discussion is conducted.

The only difference , you say you did it less times , so it does not count as spam or harassments.

So according to you it is only about quantity , too much - will count as harassment,

I wonder , if you would also run crying so the moderators , if someone started marking all your posts with a " like " emoji,

After all , the " like " emoji , creates the same effect of " harassment " when it appears on you alert button. So why do you care if the reaction emoji is in blue or yellow ?

Here are a few more example of your use of the laughing emoji out of context , care to explain what is it exactly that you found humorous in this posts ?

After all you said that :

So I wonder, what is it that you " genuinely " found so funny , that you could not contain yourself and simply had to " compliment " the writer for his sense of humor ? :

I don't have to explain every reaction I make. Each has a valid reason, and unlike the user who's been spam-reacting to my posts, I actually read what I react to.

That you do not particularly shine in acknowledging justified reactions, is evidenced by your failure to understand why I reacted to user QWECXZ's post which you shared a screenshot of.

This said, I will have to repeat once again: as per rules announced by this website's administration, spam-reaction with laughter emojis constitutes harassment and therefore violates forum rules, whilst other use of the function does not.

In other terms, you are having issues with forum rules. Stop bugging me with your dissatisfaction about the rules.

Why do you complain when others do the same as you ?

User Falcon29 has been spamming my posts with laughter emoticons. This represents harassment according to the forum administration. I am therefore perfectly entitled to report it.

Whereas I myself did not spam-react to another user's input whilst in the know of rules. Therefore I did not "do the same" at all.

Let me remind you of moderators' reaction when I reported user Falcon29's spam-reacting:

l.png

Nobody's preventing you from reporting any violation of rules you witness. However, as you perfectly know, you have nothing on me and are simply attempting to provoke using disingenuous verbal constructs, and hijacking the Iranian Chill Thread in the process.

Attachments

• l.png
    l.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
someone who repeats western crocodile tears about female choice for hijab,
We are not talking about female choices for hijab
We are talking about female choices for dress and Iranian women have only one choice ..hijab..

If the site of a woman in a dress makes a mulah to get sextually aroused then why the female has to be punished..why not castrate the mullah so they are not sextually excited looking at a beautiful woman..fair is fair..

We are not talking about female choices for hijab
We are talking about female choices for dress and Iranian women have only one choice ..hijab..

If the site of a woman in a dress makes a mulah to get sextually aroused then why the female has to be punished..why not castrate the mullah so they are not sextually excited looking at a beautiful woman..fair is fair..

راستش دوستان من خیلی از کندروی در برخورد با جدایی طلب ها و تندروی در مزایای حجاب ناراحتم

ما از حجاب دستاوردی نداریم فعلا

ولی دست پان ها و عناصر نا امن بازه

مملکت نادر میخواد
این جک گویی ها و ملایم و دیپلمات بودن ها فایده نداره

Terrorist attack in zahedan
View attachment 883809

A terrorist wahhabi group (jundollah) attacks peoples and police in city of zahedan. 19 people are dead and 20 are wounded.
Wahabi terrorists milked the hijab protests and started to kill. In case of no reform and stubborn reactions from clerical elite, tensions will remain, fire will be ignited again by a spark in the future and terrorists will abuse the disagreement between a portion of our nation and the government.

امیدوارم گوش بدن
من از مسامحه اینها با کورد و‌بلوچ خسته ام

وقتی باید بکشن رحم میکنن
مثل احمد کاظمی که رحم کرد

اما حجاب مانع از هم پاشیدگی خانواده هاست

ای ریدم به اون دیدگاهی که نتونه ۴۰‌درصد مردم رو همراه کنه

امیدوارم گوش بدن

وقتی باید بکشن رحم میکنن

Akhoonde dayous poliso niroo entezamiyo endakhte jolo mige lengesh kon.

I do not write in the this thread in principle . Since i noticed that me being Israeli , is enough to to derail any discussion here.

Reason i came here was to read what Iranians think of this new wave of protest. But seeing you complaining about the same stuff you yourself do , was too much even for me.

Your reactions where indeed uncalled for , I could not care less if they where against forum rules or not.

Don't play dumb , you know well enough that the only reason you gave those reaction , was to spite , offend or ridicule people or what they wrote.

Which is not a very a very nice thing to do , to someone who took the effort to write a serious post.

Reported for continuous derailing of the thread with baseless ad hominem fabrications as well as fallacious and unsubstantiated attribution of intent.

You're dishonestly pretending to confuse spam-reacting with authorized use of the laughter emoji, in order to feign some fictitious moral indignation. Deceitful and outrageous attitude. And no, it won't fool anyone.

I hope you have learned your lesson , now that you got a taste of your own medicine.

Rest assured, absolutely nothing will change in the way I shall react to posts and if anyone spam-reacts to mine - something I personally have not been doing, then I shall report them and moderators will restore order. Cope with it.

Reason i came here was to read what Iranians think of this new wave of protest. But seeing you complaining about the same stuff you yourself do , was too much even for me.

The only reason you've been bugging and quoting me - not just here but in other threads too, not just now but for a long time, is because I'm quite apt at exposing the criminal nature of the zio-American empire and debunking their propaganda and lies against the Islamic Republic of Iran. Everything else you may claim to cover up your anti-Iran agenda is evident hogwash.

Last edited:
امیدوارم گوش بدن

وقتی باید بکشن رحم میکنن

امنیت الکی تضعیف شد و متاسفانه ملت و ملا هر دو احمق اند

Back
Top Bottom