What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Some of unlucky Yankees were sent to Hell (MUST WATCH)

Iran will continue carpet bombing until end of komole pjak and pkk terrorist groups in northern Iraq 😤😤

Last edited:
Black is an ancient tradition, somehow its identity, so even if you provide your white Chador for free, still no one is going to wear it.
tradition in big cities from the end of safavide and mainly qajar era.
in villages that were 70-80% of Iran population it was not tradition and i don't call qajar era as ancient
more importantly if even true those ancient people made the fabric themselves , never imported it from two countries that combined stole more than 10 milliard dollar of our money
if you can make the fabric , if you cant use something you have specially at this time that we are at war with (art least economic war) with both west and east
Hijab is mandatory in almost all countries, difference is just in the level.
if you call clothes as hijab

tradition in big cities from the end of safavide and mainly qajar era.
in villages that were 70-80% of Iran population it was not tradition and i don't call qajar era as ancient

More ancient, including in rural areas. Also concerning the rest, it mostly consisted of dark (purple etc) garments, or white ones - and white is defined as the absence of any color.

more importantly if even true those ancient people made the fabric themselves , never imported it from two countries that combined stole more than 10 milliard dollar of our money

10 billion divided by 100 million yearly expenditure = 100 years.

By the way, I hope everyone is fully aware that black chadors used to be widely worn under the ousted, secular regime of the last shah as well. And had thus to be imported too. The fact that foreign producers are benefiting to the detriment of national ones, is therefore not due to the dress code introduced after the glorious Islamic Revolution nor to the present political order's Islamic nature.

if you can make the fabric , if you cant use something you have specially at this time that we are at war with (art least economic war) with both west and east

Technologically, it wouldn't be much of a problem for a country like Iran to acquire the means to produce the fabric domestically. It's therefore an issue of some private sector capitalists enriching themselves on the back of the nation, as so often.

This being reminded, I wonder how supporters of the liberal reformist camp (not directed at anyone in particular) could possibly decry such practices with a straight face and suddenly start singing a tune of economic patriotism. After all, wasn't it the leading reformist agitator, Sadeq Zibakalam, who publicly declared "Iran has no right" (sic) to manufacture any product on her soil unless it's done at internationally competitive prices, adding that he's sick of having to consume "Iranian trash" ("āshqāle Irāni" (sic))? Just saying.

Last edited:
More ancient, including in rural areas. Also concerning the rest, it mostly consisted of dark (purple etc) garments, or white ones - and white is defined as the absence of any color.
no it was not we were there and discuss it previously , we more used purple and brown in cities , in rural area it was colorful., black is more late safavide and qajar trend
10 billion divided by 100 million yearly expenditure = 100 years.

By the way, I hope everyone is fully aware that black chadors used to be widely worn under the ousted, secular regime of the last shah as well. And had thus to be imported too. The fact that foreign producers are benefiting to the detriment of national ones, is therefore not due to the dress code introduced after the glorious Islamic Revolution nor to the present political order's Islamic nature.
as I say it has nothing to do to shah or anybody else. if you can make it yourself , if you can't use other color . you most not reward thief . 100mn dollar yearly can revive Iran textile industry, can made job for many Iranian workers . instead you gave it to the enemy foot soldier so they become stronger in their war against you, its the problem here not wearing black chador or purple or brown one . some principle you seriously fail to grasp here
Technologically, it wouldn't be much of a problem for a country like Iran to acquire the means to produce the fabric domestically. It's therefore an issue of some private sector capitalists enriching themselves on the back of the nation, as so often.
if you read several post ago you understand why we can't both Mohsen and me explained it. by the way again pointing toward the wrong direction , actually private sector wanted to make the fabric inside Iran , it was some fools and traitorous officials that reduced the tax on importing it when they saw private sector want to do it so they made it impossible for them to compete as mysteriously that reduced tax only apply to imported material not domestic ones but who care as long as you reach your daily quota of blaming wrong sector and point the finger toward private sector instead of corrupt officials
This being reminded, I wonder how supporters of the liberal reformist camp (not directed at anyone in particular) could possibly decry such practices with a straight face and suddenly start singing a tune of economic patriotism. After all, wasn't it the leading reformist agitator, Sadeq Zibakalam, who publicly declared "Iran has no right" (sic) to manufacture any product on her soil unless it's done at internationally competitive prices, adding that he's sick of having to consume "Iranian trash" ("āshqāle Irāni" (sic))? Just saying.
my posts are clear and no one in this forum have any doubt where I'm standing when it come to using Iranian products vs imported ones . in all fields , if its clothes or if it's defense sector . now the question rise how you wit straights face can say you support supreme leader guidelines but on other hand support such treachery as what happens in this incident and also every time that come between using our products or developing our own with the money that is supposed to go for buying foreign ones . you promote buying foreign ones

no it was not we were there and discuss it previously , we more used purple and brown in cities , in rural area it was colorful., black is more late safavide and qajar trend

It was, and I showed evidence to that effect.

as I say it has nothing to do to shah or anybody else. if you can make it yourself , if you can't use other color . you most not reward thief . 100mn dollar yearly can revive Iran textile industry, can made job for many Iranian workers . instead you gave it to the enemy foot soldier so they become stronger in their war against you, its the problem here not wearing black chador or purple or brown one . some principle you seriously fail to grasp here

You need to calm down and understand what it is you're reading, because you're back at the routine comprehension issues. When did I comment on the things you're going on about here? This was not the object of my remark.

My observation was totally called for in its own right, because I know for a fact that anti-IR discourse is instrumentalizing this issue to fabricate a non-existing link between the Islamic Republic's religious foundations, and the way imports of black fabric for chadors is hurting the domestic textile industry. A fictitious link that is but pure fallacy, hence why the record had to be straightened. Got it?

if you read several post ago you understand why we can't both Mohsen and me explained it. by the way again pointing toward the wrong direction , actually private sector wanted to make the fabric inside Iran , it was some fools and traitorous officials that reduced the tax on importing it when they saw private sector want to do it so they made it impossible for them to compete as mysteriously that reduced tax only apply to imported material not domestic ones but who care as long as you reach your daily quota of blaming wrong sector and point the finger toward private sector instead of corrupt officials

Are you familiar with the notion of lobbying? Or with collusion between private interests and state authorities? You know, these ugly phenomena that are so ingrained into western capitalist systems.

In Iran, the garments aren't imported by those officials who lowered the tax. They're imported by the latters' private associates or acquaintances. Issue therefore still lies with private sector businessmen first and foremost. Yes, there are private companies in the tertiary sector (services including commerce) too, manufacturing isn't the only domain of activity where private investors operate.

my posts are clear and no one in this forum have any doubt where I'm standing when it come to using Iranian products vs imported ones . in all fields , if its clothes or if it's defense sector . now the question rise how you wit straights face can say you support supreme leader guidelines but on other hand support such treachery as what happens in this incident and also every time that come between using our products or developing our own with the money that is supposed to go for buying foreign ones . you promote buying foreign ones

Don't turn my statements upside down. Rather show me a single example of where I'm supposed to have advocated importing an economically relevant item from abroad instead of producing it domestically, as long as such production is realistically feasible within existing parameters.

On the contrary, I have consistently and massively hammered those who at higher levels are actively seeking to de-industrialize Iran and to substitute domestic production with imports. Guess what? They happen to be the very political forces you've been supportive of.

Better yet, show me where I said Iran should continue importing black fabric for chadors rather than producing it locally, because that's what you're implying, and it's something I did not even remotely hint to.

My conclusion is that you're either confused or simply trying to operate accusatory inversion in order to distract from the blatant contradiction marring your own narrative (i.e.unconditional support for reformists who happen to be avowed fanatical adepts of Smithian free trade and methodical de-industrialization of Iran on the one hand, and apparent championing of indigenous production on the other).

This is without mentioning the enthusiasm with which you've been defending the shah regime's acquisition of overpriced American weaponry. Apparently those tens of billions weren't better invested in the development of national defence industries back then, were they.

Last edited:
Isn't it? What attracts my attention the most are arguments along the lines of, "but, masses of tourists entering Iran will grant self-confidence to Iranians, they will feel validation in regards to the greatness of their nation and culture". This being generally concomitant to an intense preoccupation about avoiding to "lose face" with a global mainstream public known to be largely brainwashed by media under the control of globalist mafiosi and the zio-American empire. The underlying suggestion being, "the mullahs and the Islamic Republic are making us lose face".

This insecurity about their own selves which some tend to have, unless and until they receive the apparent blessing of the white man (who most of the time will offer them a smile while actually looking down upon and despising them with a passion). It is a common phenomenon across the global south, which has given rise to ample academic research.

In Iran this mindset has historically been relatively widespread among modern day secular nationalists (although it's of course not confined to the mentioned current, liberals of all shades representing an additional, extreme example). Case in point the shah regime, perfect illustration of this deep-seated inferiority complex towards the western world and of its corollary, namely a schizophrenic view of the same western imperialist oppressors, coupled with an incapacity to shed the shackles of cultural subjugation to the latter. Of course we could cite Hassan Taqizadeh as well, the Pahlavi regime official under Reza Khan and prominent face of secular Iranian nationalism, who infamously stated that Iran must become entirely western in every way if it were to progress.

Related to the above is the mixture of shame and disdain some Iranians feel vis à vis the outer appearance, including and especially on the sartorial level, of those among their compatriots whose lifestyles happen to be most rooted in local traditions, who happen to be least affected by cultural and ideological westernization (qarbzadegi, sometimes sold to us as "modernity"), and who generally belong to the working class. This bitter contempt and condescension towards the poor, religious, conservative, bearded, inelegantly clothed, sweating, unperfumed, toiling mostaz'af, the khaki, the most authentic son of the soil in whom the nation's live heritage is organically ingrained, used to be another characteristic trait of the former regime's bourgeoisie. Naturally, the Islamic clergy as whole was a target of this sentiment.

This psyche survived the Islamic Revolution within certain limited circles of society, but gained some steam anew as a result of the west's relentless and massive cultural soft war waged on Iran. As Imam Khomeini (r.A.a.) wisely noted, we expelled the USA in the physical realm, but we are yet to expel its remnants from everyone's minds. There's still a lot of work to do, but who better than revolutionaries in surmounting challenging tasks, since revolutionaries are and will remain self-sacrificing men of struggle.
Islamic Republic makes a mistake. Instead of enforcing hijab more strongly, it loosened the restrictions to something barely there.

This whole "herjob iz sandmutt cuckture" is based on a deliberate misrepresentation of Iranian history and culture karkasparast gabars. Take Bandari people for example - even prior to Islam, the women wore headdresses concealing their hair and was wrapped around the ears and chin. They even wore masks that had the appearance of a mustached man to fool invaders and hostile tribesmen from a distance.

Since Ayatollah Khomeini passed on, Iran has been WAY too conciliatory towards karkasparasti and the sunni infidel cult - it uplifts them, praises them and has come to the point it that non-religious Iranians LARP as gabars while religious Shia Iranians are incorporating sunni concepts (which are outright kufr) into Islamic practices.

A far cry from the Safavids who stomped both communities' balls back in during their reign. You need to listen to clergymen like Hojatoleslam Mahdi Daneshmand who expose the zoroastrian and sunni cults for what they are...and while the shirazis and yassir al-habib are horrible politically, their discourses on religious history are quite accurate. Even Ameer ol Momineen {A} has said to listen to what a person is saying, not who he is.

What a true patriot does:
Mahatma-Gandhi orders the boycott of foreign-made goods, especially British goods. Linked to this was his advocacy that khadi (homespun cloth) be worn by all Indians instead of British-made textiles. Gandhi exhorted Indian men and women, rich or poor, to spend time each day spinning khadi in support of the independence movement.[126] In addition to boycotting British products, Gandhi urged the people to boycott British
1664710595152.png

What Iran's Mullah do:
Import $100 million dollars of black fabric a year made by our enemies and wear them with pride because you are true muslims!!..make sure it is "Black" because we do not make that color in Iran and we like to create employment for our enemies.

I wait to see when they finally decide to stop this madness...Stop this fu*king import:undecided:.

It was, and I showed evidence to that effect.
and i showed mine
My observation was totally called for in its own right, because I know for a fact that anti-IR discourse is instrumentalizing this issue to fabricate a non-existing link between the Islamic Republic's religious foundations, and the way imports of black fabric for chadors is hurting the domestic textile industry. A fictitious link that is but pure fallacy, hence why the record had to be straightened. Got it?
what ever ,last time i even post articles , and interviews that showed how as soon as they wanted to expand the capability to produce the fabric their attempt sabotaged , the taxes were lifted from import , nobody financed them and their tax remains constant all were done by officials and had nothing to do with private sector.

Are you familiar with the notion of lobbying? Or with collusion between private interests and state authorities? You know, these ugly phenomena that are so ingrained into western capitalist systems.

In Iran, the garments aren't imported by those officials who lowered the tax. They're imported by the latters' private associates or acquaintances. Issue therefore still lies with private sector businessmen first and foremost. Yes, there are private companies in the tertiary sector (services including commerce) too, manufacturing isn't the only domain of activity where private investors operate.
as i recall the daughter of certain ministers , were importing somethings that looked like clothes from abroad. also is it important if the official themselves do the importing , the fact that they are tools of import mafia says alot , the fact that their boss dis nothing about their acts say a lot.

Back
Top Bottom