What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I didn't laugh, it was another user.

And I largely agree with your analysis. However, of vital importance is to end the american presence in Syria.

It matters little how they leave - either a full-fledged withdrawal or slaughtered to the man, only none must remain.
Oh lol, sorry about that haha

The question is, will Hezbollah sit back and allow the enemy to exploit it's resources as Syria has done thus far?

That is the question everything hinges on.

I didn't laugh, it was another user.

And I largely agree with your analysis. However, of vital importance is to end the american presence in Syria.

It matters little how they leave - either a full-fledged withdrawal or slaughtered to the man, only none must remain.
Although I should mention in my opinion, as long as the US has future plans for an attack on Iran or supporting Israel in an attack on Iran, They will unlikely be leaving Iraq or Syria. The moment they are gone, I really think Israel is in big trouble after that.

Although I should mention in my opinion, as long as the US has future plans for an attack on Iran or supporting Israel in an attack on Iran, They will unlikely be leaving Iraq or Syria. The moment they are gone, I really think Israel is in big trouble after that.
To oust the americans violently, there needs to be a mass PMU attack to wrest first Baghdad and Iraq as a whole, then zachistka (defeating remaining pockets of enemy resistance) in western iraq to purge what is left of the sunni insurgents and then violently seizing control of the iraqi side and crossings along the border with syria.

After that, the americans will be placed under siege and basically come within range of non-stop rocket and UAV attacks.

I don't know why you laughed.

Both issues are major potential flashpoints, the gas field is a serious issue, and while I also think Israel is too afraid to attack Irans nuclear facilities, a bad decision could easily be made. Both are situations that could lead to all out war.

Other situations can occur, like tit for tat attacks but may not lead to that point and I don't think Iran has an incentive to start a war, and would rather keep Israel under siege from all sides, and expand the strength of the siege. As far as I see it, Iran has no incentive to rush, while Israel is dealing with enemies that are only getting stronger over time, all the while Iran is also getting more technologically advanced and expanding its inventory and capabilities.
Israel fully knows that Iran is not creating nuclear weapons, all these theatrics are for oppressing the Palestinians more and build more settler homes etc.

Iran is a perfect boogeyman for Israel to play the victim and it will never break that cycle.

20220812_140956.jpg

20220812_140139.jpg

20220812_140129.jpg

20220812_140155.jpg

Attachments

• 20220812_140155.jpg
    20220812_140155.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220812_140129.jpg
    20220812_140129.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 24
Remember this?: