What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

السلم-علیک-یا-اباعبدالله.jpg

%D8%B4%D8%A8%DA%A9%D9%87+4+%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%85%D8%A7.jpg

Ashoora1-660x330.jpg

IMG_20170930_115919.jpg

Bibi loses support after new Gaza war because he effed against Hamas.

3 day passed from unprovoked Israel attack on Islamic Jihad in gaza
its 8 year i scream Hamas is backstabber and not worthy of any support , the people who supported Hamas and said i was wrong and knew nothing. can you explain to me where is Hamas ? why it's not supporting axis of resistance ? now tell me who don't knew this Ikhvan offshoots , now tell me who don't understand their ideology .
you guys who were supporting arming them can you explain to me if they don't go to the aid of fellow Palestinian in Gaza how you expect them go to the aid of Resistance axis if the time come.
can you explaine to me how they are anything but Trojan horse amidst of resistance axis?

its what i scream in last 8 year after Al-Qusayr and more than 100 martyr resistance gave there after Hamas backstabbing them there , but there are people here that don't want learn from past mistakes

Hamas is still the largest organization in Gaza with the widest social basis. It is the main Resistance force there. Ending support for Hamas would lead to weakening the Resistance against zionist occupation inside Palestine to a considerable degree. Hence why it's not happening, and why Iran will keep supporting, financing, training and arming Hamas alongside every other local Resistance group - even if the former might have a greater number of differences with Iran on certain specific topics.

For instance, Hamas suggested they would be willing to recognize the zionist entity and therefore accept a two-state solution if certain conditions were met, whereas Palestinian Islamic Jihad stated they will never recognize Isra"el" no matter what, which reflects the position of Islamic Iran and Lebanese Hezbollah; also Iran, Hezbollah, PIJ and PFLP on the one hand and Hamas on the other had opposite views on the war in Syria.

However, this does not justify ditching the assistance to Hamas. In fact alignments in international politics have become increasingly complex. It's more often the case that a friend of my friend will turn out to be my enemy. This is especially true of the geopolitics of West Asia, where there are practically no exceptions to this rule. One example among others would be how on one and the same Syrian dossier, Turkey is aligned with the west and the zionists in seeking "regime change" in Damascus but at the same time has starkly contrasting views with NATO when it comes to YPG control over northeastern Syria.

Therefore it's perfectly normal if on a particular issue, an ally or partner will not work in one's interests. In this context it is essential to proceed wisely. Knee-jerk reactions and portraying partners or allies as enemies, are the worst judgements one could possibly make. The guiding principle for correct decision making under conditions like these is pretty straightforward: classical Schmittian hierarchization of friend and foe.

When it comes to Iran, the zio-American empire constitutes an existential threat; moreover, it happens to be the single most powerful enemy Iran is facing (other entities, such as certain PGCC regimes or terrorist grouplets, may share the same degree of hostility against Iran, but their power and influence does not even amount to a tiny fraction of the empire's). Thence, Iran must at all times prioritize Resistance against zionism and NATO in her strategic planning.

Which of course does not imply to take short-sighted measures that would give this hugely powerful enemy a casus belli like Saddam Hussein did by invading Kuwait in 1990. But it certainly makes continued backing of Hamas an imperative to which there is no alternative right now.

As for the Ikhwan Al-Muslimin, it has historically been a heterogeneous movement, with an ambivalent history depending on the period of time, the political issue or the Ikhwani figure considered. It cannot be painted with a single brush. Some of its branches, thinkers or national chapters have been hostile towards Iran and/or Shia Islamic movements, others on the contrary have been partners and ideological kin. Navvab Safavi's close cooperation with the Ikhwan is well documented, our Supreme Leader has translated works of Sayyid Qutb into Persian, there is a local Ikhwani political party in Iran (the An-Nur Party based in Sanandaj) and so on.

Thus on this day of Ashura, I will urge Iranians user to always express solidarity with the victims of zionist oppression in Palestine. If someone does Iran an injustice by denying her principled support for the Palestinian Resistance, correct them. But everyone should avoid falling into the trap of divisions between anti-zionist forces. Defend against false allegations by all means, but don't explicitly target another Resistance organization, for that is exactly what Iran's existential enemies right now are trying to achieve.

Last edited:
i
Hamas is still the largest organization in Gaza with the widest social basis. It is the main Resistance force there. Ending support for Hamas would lead to weakening the Resistance against zionist occupation inside Palestine to a considerable degree. Hence why it's not happening, and why Iran will keep supporting, financing, training and arming Hamas alongside every other local Resistance group - even if the former might have a greater number of differences with Iran on certain specific topics.

For instance, Hamas suggested they would be willing to recognize the zionist entity and therefore accept a two-state solution if certain conditions were met, whereas Palestinian Islamic Jihad stated they will never recognize Isra"el" no matter what, which reflects the position of Islamic Iran and Lebanese Hezbollah; also Iran, Hezbollah, PIJ and PFLP on the one hand and Hamas on the other had opposite views on the war in Syria.

However, this does not justify ditching the assistance to Hamas. In fact alignments in international politics have become increasingly complex. It's more often the case that a friend of my friend will turn out to be my enemy. This is especially true of the geopolitics of West Asia, where there are practically no exceptions to this rule. One example among others would be how on one and the same Syrian dossier, Turkey is aligned with the west and the zionists in seeking "regime change" in Damascus but at the same time has starkly contrasting views with NATO when it comes to YPG control over northeastern Syria.

Therefore it's perfectly normal if on a particular issue, an ally or partner will not work in one's interests. In this context it is essential to proceed wisely. Knee-jerk reactions and portraying partners or allies as enemies, are the worst judgements one could possibly make. The guiding principle for correct decision making under conditions like these is pretty straightforward: classical Schmittian hierarchization of friend and foe.

When it comes to Iran, the zio-American empire constitutes an existential threat; moreover, it happens to be the single most powerful enemy Iran is facing (other entities, such as certain PGCC regimes or terrorist grouplets, may share the same degree of hostility against Iran, but their power and influence does not even amount to a tiny fraction of the empire's). Thence, Iran must at all times prioritize Resistance against zionism and NATO in her strategic planning.

Which of course does not imply to take short-sighted measures that would give this hugely powerful enemy a casus belli like Saddam Hussein did by invading Kuwait in 1990. But it certainly makes continued backing of Hamas an imperative to which there is no alternative right now.

As for the Ikhwan Al-Muslimin, it has historically been a heterogeneous movement, with an ambivalent history depending on the period of time, the political issue or the Ikhwani figure considered. It cannot be painted with a single brush. Some of its branches, thinkers or national chapters have been hostile towards Iran and/or Shia Islamic movements, others on the contrary have been partners and ideological kin. Navvab Safavi's close cooperation with the Ikhwan is well documented, our Supreme Leader has translated works of Sayyid Qutb into Persian, there is a local Ikhwani political party in Iran (the An-Nur Party based in Sanandaj) and so on.

Thus on this day of Ashura, I will urge Iranians users to always express solidarity with the victims of zionist oppression in Palestine. If someone does Iran an injustice by denying her principled support for the Palestinian Resistance, correct them. But everyone should avoid falling into the trap of divisions between anti-zionist forces. Defend against false allegations by all means, but don't explicitly target another Resistance organization, for that is exactly what Iran's existential enemies right now are trying to achieve.
i ask one thing where was Hamas when Israel was attacking Gaza but not Hamas ? is that the meaning of resistance axis?
if half the help we are giving to Hamas we have given to PIJ there was a lot more result

i

i ask one thing where was Hamas when Israel was attacking Gaza but not Hamas ? is that the meaning of resistance axis?
if half the help we are giving to Hamas we have given to PIJ there was a lot more result

In order to be effective, a Resistance group needs popular support, membership etc as much as it needs weapons, and Hamas has the wider popular basis. Iran can't fundamentally alter the local dynamics in Gaza. This said, it's quite possible already that PIJ does receive about half the assistance that Hamas is getting. In proportion to their political clout, they are receiving a little bit more because they are closest to Iran in terms of their political positioning. Nonetheless if the Palestinian Resistance is to be backed as efficiently as possible then Hamas has to be included as well.

Last edited:
i

PIJ is a new group less than 3K members. They work much closely with Iran than Hamas in recent times, but still aren’t nearly as large or influential or have the deep history/experience.

You expect a new group to have the same influence and weaponary as a group that Iran has supported for 20+ years? Especially after Iran lost its supply depots in Sudan due to Sudan switching back to Saudi influence? Especially after Sisi sent troops to Sinai to police and destroy smuggling tunnels that Morsi overlooked?

Where is common sense here?

Hamas already fought Israel last year. In war you have to pick your battles. Every keyboard warrior on here has blood lust and wants Hamas, PIJ, Houthis and Hezbollah to all attack Israel at the same time. The technological gap is way too great, they will cause damage, but the west will rally to Israel’s side.

Israel’s weakening isn’t going to come military, it’s going to come within. The military element is to put pressure so the socio-demographic change happens faster. You need a stick to go alongside the carrot. The Apartheid in South Africa didnt collapse because of militant groups.

The demographics is changing. More and more Arabization happening. More and more liberalism. Eventually the people of Israel will get tired of this “forever war” between all these groups and put pressure on Israel to adopt a realistic solution.

PIJ is a new group less than 3K members. They work much closely with Iran than Hamas in recent times, but still aren’t nearly as large or influential or have the deep history/experience.

You expect a new group to have the same influence and weaponary as a group that Iran has supported for 20+ years? Especially after Iran lost its supply depots in Sudan due to Sudan switching back to Saudi influence? Especially after Sisi sent troops to Sinai to police and destroy smuggling tunnels that Morsi overlooked?

Where is common sense here?

Hamas already fought Israel last year. In war you have to pick your battles. Every keyboard warrior on here has blood lust and wants Hamas, PIJ, Houthis and Hezbollah to all attack Israel at the same time. The technological gap is way too great, they will cause damage, but the west will rally to Israel’s side.

Israel’s weakening isn’t going to come military, it’s going to come within. The military element is to put pressure so the socio-demographic change happens faster. You need a stick to go alongside the carrot. The Apartheid in South Africa didnt collapse because of militant groups.

The demographics is changing. More and more Arabization happening. More and more liberalism. Eventually the people of Israel will get tired of this “forever war” between all these groups and put pressure on Israel to adopt a realistic solution.
Everyone knows the King of Jordan is a Israeli lackey at this point, I don't think he'll survive another 5 years in power. He will be replaced with an anti-israel person, how Isreal & US + UK + France react to them might be similar to Morsi.

Everyone knows the King of Jordan is a Israeli lackey at this point, I don't think he'll survive another 5 years in power. He will be replaced with an anti-israel person, how Isreal & US + UK + France react to them might be similar to Morsi.

I’m not entirely convinced Morsi wasn’t a CIA plant or at best he was very incompetent.

The man tried to force Islamization on a populace widely known for secularism and too quickly. Basically handed Egypt back to military dictatorship. Quite a color revolution the west engineered. Now Islamic ruled government will forever be tainted in the minds of those people.

As for Jordan, secularism failed to provide economic prosperity to the people. At the end of the day if a person cannot excel in life and is economically strangled it doesn’t matter wether it’s dictatorship or pseudo democracy with all the vices you can enjoy....he will rise up.

Jordan is prime example of what happens when you are Arab monarchy with no oil or gas underneath your feet.

Shahis and Akhoonds on twitter

1660065284429.png

These people damage Iran more than any outsider will ever be able to do.

PIJ defended themselves. Hamas defends themselves. Jordan is falling to Iranian influence day by day. The King is the weakest he has ever been. Quds Force elements run rampant inside Jordan. In a few years Israel will be surrounded by all major sides by groups backed by Iran (outside of Egyptian border).
Sir, I heard you mentioned this about Jordan once before. I have to say, I'm a bit perplexed about this claim.

Does Jordan have a very robust internal intelligence agency with a great deal of input from the CIA to keep their ruler's throne safe? What signs in particular do you observe indicating weakness in Amman?

Sir, I heard you mentioned this about Jordan once before. I have to say, I'm a bit perplexed about this claim.

Does Jordan have a very robust internal intelligence agency with a great deal of input from the CIA to keep their ruler's throne safe? What signs in particular do you observe indicating weakness in Amman?

Over the years some snippets have come out.

This was back in 2016, alleged Quds force cell operative.

Around the same time this happened

Of course it was denied (maybe it was never said) However Jordanian lawmakers took it seriously enough that they reached out to Iran. Since then you can draw conclusions yourself as how the fate of the king has gone.

The king is losing legitimacy in the eyes of many people and groups. His once sky high popularity is taking a hit. After a purge that involved a family member situation is still not improving for him. He expanded his powers as a desperate power move rather than work towards a solution against his rivals.

The parliament is turning against him. Economic conditions are terrible. Drugs are flowing in from the Syrian border. Saudi Arabia isnt coming to the rescue. If the King falls, the government apparatus will be weak and Jordan will fall to many foreign influence powers. Iran is adept at growing a gross roots movement and their is a large Palestinian population inside Jordan.

It should be noted that Iran offered economic ties with Jordan in the past. But the king was reluctant to give Iran more influence in his kingdom. Instead he choose to stay in Saudi-US orbit. Not a wise decision it seems.

I don’t even think the CIA really cares about him anymore, much like they didn’t really care about the Shah circa 1979. I think Israel is worried, but they already have too much on their plate.

Over the years some snippets have come out.

This was back in 2016, alleged Quds force cell operative.

Around the same time this happened

Of course it was denied (maybe it was never said) However Jordanian lawmakers took it seriously enough that they reached out to Iran. Since then you can draw conclusions yourself as how the fate of the king has gone.

The king is losing legitimacy in the eyes of many people and groups. His once sky high popularity is taking a hit. After a purge that involved a family member situation is still not improving for him. He expanded his powers as a desperate power move rather than work towards a solution against his rivals.

The parliament is turning against him. Economic conditions are terrible. Drugs are flowing in from the Syrian border. Saudi Arabia isnt coming to the rescue. If the King falls, the government apparatus will be weak and Jordan will fall to many foreign influence powers. Iran is adept at growing a gross roots movement and their is a large Palestinian population inside Jordan.

It should be noted that Iran offered economic ties with Jordan in the past. But the king was reluctant to give Iran more influence in his kingdom. Instead he choose to stay in Saudi-US orbit. Not a wise decision it seems.

I don’t even think the CIA really cares about him anymore, much like they didn’t really care about the Shah circa 1979. I think Israel is worried, but they already have too much on their plate.
Yeah, I remember something about a prince they purged, allegedly for homosexuality, kek.

Wonder what the truth really was...

Back
Top Bottom