What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

7august2022_Eastern_Ukraine_map.jpg

3 day passed from unprovoked Israel attack on Islamic Jihad in gaza
its 8 year i scream Hamas is backstabber and not worthy of any support , the people who supported Hamas and said i was wrong and knew nothing. can you explain to me where is Hamas ? why it's not supporting axis of resistance ? now tell me who don't knew this Ikhvan offshoots , now tell me who don't understand their ideology .
you guys who were supporting arming them can you explain to me if they don't go to the aid of fellow Palestinian in Gaza how you expect them go to the aid of Resistance axis if the time come.
can you explaine to me how they are anything but Trojan horse amidst of resistance axis?

its what i scream in last 8 year after Al-Qusayr and more than 100 martyr resistance gave there after Hamas backstabbing them there , but there are people here that don't want learn from past mistakes

3 day passed from unprovoked Israel attack on Islamic Jihad in gaza
its 8 year i scream Hamas is backstabber and not worthy of any support , the people who supported Hamas and said i was wrong and knew nothing. can you explain to me where is Hamas ? why it's not supporting axis of resistance ? now tell me who don't knew this Ikhvan offshoots , now tell me who don't understand their ideology .
you guys who were supporting arming them can you explain to me if they don't go to the aid of fellow Palestinian in Gaza how you expect them go to the aid of Resistance axis if the time come.
can you explaine to me how they are anything but Trojan horse amidst of resistance axis?

its what i scream in last 8 year after Al-Qusayr and more than 100 martyr resistance gave there after Hamas backstabbing them there , but there are people here that don't want learn from past mistakes
Several PIJ commanders were assasinated by Israel in the last few days. Yes as easy as that and the latest round was a huge PR victory for Israel.
How many times did Israel attack Palestinians since 2006?
Where was Hezbollah, IR etc? Why they never come to assist, their inaction just makes the Israelis more bold.

So instead of saying Hamas is a backstabber why don't you talk about the real backstabbers?

Before you talk about supplying weapons etc, what kind of fked up weapon is that it never can hit any of their targets? If support for Palestinians means supplying them low tech kitchen made fireworks then it is better to stop doing that and save more lives.

Where was Hezbollah, IR etc? Why they never come to assist, their inaction just makes the Israelis more bold.
wery easy to answer they were busy to strengthen the wrong guys AKA Hamas there
Before you talk about supplying weapons etc, what kind of fked up weapon is that it never can hit any of their targets?
they can hit their target if used correctly , so if they don't hit target, think a little maybe the problem is with operators

low tech kitchen made fireworks then it is better to stop doing that and save more lives.
those low tech kitchen make firework include Fajr-5 and Fajr-3 but sadly only holy Hamas got them not other groups

can you explain to me where is Hamas ?

Well, me think that the replanish of iron dom by israel can be done faster then the replanish of the rockets in Gaza. For me that is the reason why Israel attacks Gaza nearly every year: To lower the quantity of Gaza rockets.

Why do they do that? Well, if there are a Gaza with fully max stocks of rockets AND a Hizb in Lebanon with fully max stocks of rockets, then there is a possibillity that Israel can be whiped out cause of 1.) Gaza fires all rockets and so lower the quantity of iron dom rockets so 2.) that then there are no more enough iron dom rockets to stop the Hizb rockets that are fired shortly after the Gaza rockets. In this constellation Israel has no chance to defend properly. And that is why they provoke Gaza nearly every year to make Gaza fire its rockets in a "controlled" szenario to avoid a szenario where Gaza and Hizb work together in attacking Israel.

Before you talk about supplying weapons etc, what kind of fked up weapon is that it never can hit any of their targets? If support for Palestinians means supplying them low tech kitchen made fireworks then it is better to stop doing that and save more lives.

This is Gaza
Hamas-control-Gaza-Strip-2007.jpg

Explain to me how you are going to smuggle anything worth while into that tiny parcel
Of land when Israel and Egypt hold a massive blockade and check aid shipments?

It would be like Israel trying to smuggle missiles into Kish Island, Iran.

After Egypt destroyed the smuggling tunnels on the border and deployed troops, it has gotten magnitude levels harder smuggling things in.

It’s quite amazing anything gets thru even raw materials to build these rudimentary rockets.

جنگ غزه تمام نشده و هر لحظه میتونه شروع شه

و یادتون باشه پول حماس و غزه زو قطر میده و ایران فقط سلاح میده
پس قدرت نفوذش نامحدود نیست

This is Gaza
Hamas-control-Gaza-Strip-2007.jpg

Explain to me how you are going to smuggle anything worth while into that tiny parcel
Of land when Israel and Egypt hold a massive blockade and check aid shipments?

It would be like Israel trying to smuggle missiles into Kish Island, Iran.

After Egypt destroyed the smuggling tunnels on the border and deployed troops, it has gotten magnitude levels harder smuggling things in.

It’s quite amazing anything gets thru even raw materials to build these rudimentary rockets.
You did not get it.

I am asking behind the reasoning for pushing/motivate the Palestinians in firing low tech crap at the Israelis while they fully know what the answer is going to be? Did you even follow the stats? I did, and it is not even funny.

Out of all those tiny firework rockets they fired over 95% got intercepted, several fell and exploded on open fields and several hit some civilian buildings. Even the damage on those civilian buildings is not even worth mentioning. I am not even sure if even 1 Israeli civilian got killed, let alone a military member. Perhaps some injured and most likely they got injured falling down while they were running to the shelter.

Now lets switch to the Palestinian side.
12 PIJ and 2 Hamas members got murdered by Israel. Furthermore Hamas itself claims the total death toll is around 44 people. Yes, 44 innocent lives wasted because some morons think by launching a few fireworks against the best armed/funded military state in the region is going to cause any strategic shift.

The only organization that can cause any harm to Israel is Hezbollah and they are, like their IR brothers, been on the receiving end since 2006, stiff with fear.

This whole story is sad because the only ones who are willing to even fight with sticks and stones against the Israelis are the Palestinians, and they lack arms.

Now look at nare khar Hezbollah with all those shiney drones and missiles. What is the use of them if you are going to sit idle for decades and doing nothing?

Back to producing useless drone footages/ propaganda videos i guess.

You did not get it.

I am asking behind the reasoning for pushing/motivate the Palestinians in firing low tech crap at the Israelis while they fully know what the answer is going to be? Did you even follow the stats? I did, and it is not even funny.

Raises costs to enemy. Operating iron dome isn’t free. Operating military personnel isn’t free. Fighter jets cost tens of thousands a dollar an hour to operate. Population centers go into shelters. Business stop. There is an economic cost even if there isn’t much of a physical damage cost.

Now lets switch to the Palestinian side.
12 PIJ and 2 Hamas members got murdered by Israel. Furthermore Hamas itself claims the total death toll is around 44 people. Yes, 44 innocent lives wasted because some morons think by launching a few fireworks against the best armed/funded military state in the region is going to cause any strategic shift.

Irrelevant civilians were dying in droves when Palestinians only had rocks and slingshots 20 years ago. So your point has no bearing.

Israel took action first. You want PIJ to just lie down? As if Israel cares about civilians.

Now look at nare khar Hezbollah with all those shiney drones and missiles. What is the use of them if you are going to sit idle for decades and doing nothing?

Emotional response. Lebanon is going thru one of the worst economic crises in human history since the 1800’s. Resources are scarce. People are suffering and angry looking to blame a group for all their problems. Some are blaming HZ for the Beriut blast. Western countries are dangling aid with preconditions that limit HZ influence. HZ just lost seats in parliament.

And amist all this you want HZ to go to war? when Israel has gone on record saying they will level Beruit in response? Israel doesn’t care about war crimes. Israel knows if it kills enough of the civilian population they will turn against HZ. This even happened shortly after in 2006 when large parts of south Lebanon experienced damage. HZ quickly made people whole in order to limit any black lash.

Ordinary civilians don’t care about great power games or geopolitics they care about their day to day lives and their economic convictions. That’s what some of you fail to understand. The average human is dumb and selfish and can’t look two steps ahead in his own life let alone in his country’s future.

So HZ cannot afford a war right now because unlike in 2006, it doesn’t have the support to start such a engagement (even tho in 2006 wasn’t supposed to be a war it was miscalculations on both sides)

Raises costs to enemy. Operating iron dome isn’t free. Operating military personnel isn’t free. Fighter jets cost tens of thousands a dollar an hour to operate. Population centers go into shelters. Business stop. There is an economic cost even if there isn’t much of a physical damage cost.

Irrelevant civilians were dying in droves when Palestinians only had rocks and slingshots 20 years ago. So your point has no bearing.

Israel took action first. You want PIJ to just lie down? As if Israel cares about civilians.

Emotional response. Lebanon is going thru one of the worst economic crises in human history since the 1800’s. Resources are scarce. People are suffering and angry looking to blame a group for all their problems. Some are blaming HZ for the Beriut blast. Western countries are dangling aid with preconditions that limit HZ influence. HZ just lost seats in parliament.

And amist all this you want HZ to go to war? when Israel has gone on record saying they will level Beruit in response? Israel doesn’t care about war crimes. Israel knows if it kills enough of the civilian population they will turn against HZ. This even happened shortly after in 2006 when large parts of south Lebanon experienced damage. HZ quickly made people whole in order to limit any black lash.

Ordinary civilians don’t care about great power games or geopolitics they care about their day to day lives and their economic convictions. That’s what some of you fail to understand. The average human is dumb and selfish and can’t look two steps ahead in his own life let alone in his country’s future.

So HZ cannot afford a war right now because unlike in 2006, it doesn’t have the support to start such a engagement (even tho in 2006 wasn’t supposed to be a war it was miscalculations on both sides)
Since when does Israel pay for the Iron dome? US taxpayers are paying for it, actually, you are paying for it, not the average Moshe.
And the Israeli society is military in its nature, most of them are military service aged personnel. What cost??

You are making pathetic excuses just to defend what exactly?

Out of touch with the reality. Hezbollah and its image? Are you kidding?
Did they ask permission or ask the people their opinion when they went to war in Syria?
Did they ask any Lebanese what they would think if they blew up a jewish target in Argentina?

You still did not answer me. What is the reason behind sending Paletinians on a suicide mission against Israelis? Average Cohen or Moshe does not give a shit if he has to ''run'' to the shelter, he will lose a few calories in the process and thank the Palestinians too. And Iron dome is getting replaced for free by the US. Average Israeli does not pay for it at all.

What is the reason for Islamic Jihad to provoke Israel and give a excuse to them to bomb the crap out of the Gaza strip population?

Same crap every year : fire a few rockets at Israel >> gets intercepted > IAF kills tens of Palestinians in return.

wash, rinse,repeat.

Your axis of resistance nonsense is on the same level as some cleric worshippers here.

Last edited:
Since when does Israel pay for the Iron dome? US taxpayers are paying for it, actually, you are paying for it, not the average Moshe.
And the Israeli society is military in its nature, most of them are military service aged personnel. What cost??

US gives ~3-4B $USD to Israel per year. Israel military budget is 14B per year. So again you are wrong, US doesn’t pay for as much as you think.

Also pilots are not conscripts they are full service military personnel. Fighter jets have an hourly cost.

Out of touch with the reality. Hezbollah and its image? Are you kidding?

Yes, if your populace doesn’t want war then it’s hard to tell them to accept a war that brings war to their doorstep during the worst economic history in country’s history. HZ is no longer just military organization, it is also political. Unpopular war means they can lose many seats in parliament and key posts in government.

Did they ask permission or ask the people their opinion when they went to war in Syria?

Irrelevant, that was an external deployment. And that was highly unpopular as well in the beginning. Nonetheless, ISIS wasnt leveling apartment complexes in Beirut or bombing bridges and power plants in Lebanon. War with Israel will be held in Lebanon, not in Syria. If you cannot see the difference between the two then you are lost.

You still did not answer me. What is the reason behind sending Paletinians on a suicide mission against Israelis?

Palestinians have been resisting against Israel for decades. This isn’t anything new. Even if Iran withdrew all aid, Palestinians would still resist until they get their own country. I am not sure why this is difficult for you to understand. There has been conflict with Israel even in days of Yasir Arafat.

What is the reason for Islamic Jihad to provoke Israel and give a excuse to them to bomb the crap out of the Gaza strip population?

What did PIJ due to “provoke” Israel? Other than Israel saying vague words like they were planning sniper attacks. This is same excuse US used to kill Solemani to wash the legality of assassinations.

Israel acted first and PIJ defended themselves. Simple as that.

Same crap every year : fire a few rockets at Israel >> gets intercepted > IAF kills tens of Palestinians in return.

What is your solution? Other than complaining like an old woman. Is your solution to Surrender to Israel and let them continue to build settlements on the tiny amount of land left to Palestinians? Or do you want a group that is under stifling blockade to magically get Fateh-110 warheads alongside their sheep and grain imports?

Your axis of resistance nonsense is on the same level as some cleric worshippers here.

PIJ defended themselves. Hamas defends themselves. Jordan is falling to Iranian influence day by day. The King is the weakest he has ever been. Quds Force elements run rampant inside Jordan. In a few years Israel will be surrounded by all major sides by groups backed by Iran (outside of Egyptian border).

For Iran supporting PIJ/Hamas is low risk high reward. Some money funneled to them and some weapons. Bogs Israel down in focusing on nuisance threats.

There isn’t that much risk for Iran supporting these groups.

Back
Top Bottom