What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

block spare parts for key platforms all of a sudden, leaving Tehran high and dry.
Why do you think they don't buy aircraft from Russia.

When a war comes will Russia cut Iran off??
That's why only tech transfer for aircraft is a requirement, otherwise Iran will not purchase anything from Russia and risk exactly this without a transfer. We had a bitter experience with this in the past. Notice how they got tech transfer and joint production for Kanopus-V.

Why do you think they don't buy aircraft from Russia.

When a war comes will Russia cut Iran off??
That's why only tech transfer for aircraft is a requirement, otherwise Iran will not purchase anything from Russia and risk exactly this without a transfer. We had a bitter experience with this in the past. Notice how they got tech transfer and joint production for Kanopus-V.
How much of the Khayyam was made in Iran, by the way? I hear users here say just the encryption module but I've not seen any statement from the ISA as such yet.

I know that Iran will be placing an order for russian helicopters too soon...let's hope it involves technology transfer as well because if their plan is to purchase Mi-28Ns and Ka-52s, then maintenance costs and spare parts will be expensive, not to mention risky as russians are fond of choking those off when the wind changes direction.

How much of the Khayyam was made in Iran, by the way? I hear users here say just the encryption module but I've not seen any statement from the ISA as such yet.

I know that Iran will be placing an order for russian helicopters too soon...let's hope it involves technology transfer as well because if their plan is to purchase Mi-28Ns and Ka-52s, then maintenance costs and spare parts will be expensive, not to mention risky as russians are fond of choking those off when the wind changes direction.
This one was built by Russia fully, but their are 4 more planned, which will be jointly produced.

I haven't heard anything about helicopters but that is something that is needed more so than fighter jets. Especially Medical helicopters

Dispatch from "Paradise West", Chapter III

A tiny, microscopic, fragmentary selection of normalcy in New York City, USA over the course of nine very ordinary days of August 2022. "Enjoy", believers in "Paradise West"!

Dramatic video shows hit-and-run driver plow into mother and her baby in NYC​

By Tina Moore, Joe Marino and Patrick Reilly
August 11, 2022 7:14pm

https://nypost.com/2022/08/11/video-shows-hit-and-run-driver-plow-into-mom-baby-in-nyc/

I wonder how often scenes like this can be witnessed in Islamic Iran? An SUV driver mindlessly slamming a woman and her baby.

NYC McDonald’s worker shot over cold french fries, police source says​

By Tina Moore, Georgett Roberts and Kate Sheehy
August 2, 2022 12:28pm

https://nypost.com/2022/08/02/nyc-mcdonalds-worker-shot-over-cold-french-fries-sources-say/

And before some smart alec comes claiming that this is merely a consequence of liberal firearms ownership laws in the USA, in order to seriously wound some unprepared person in a surprise move, a knife would be more than enough. The point here is about the abnormally elevated readiness and willingness of a considerable percentage of Americans to resort to extreme violence over completely trivial disputes, the extent of which is absolutely incomparable to prevailing standards in Iran.

Any fight one gets into in the USA, one must be prepared for the eventuality that this might very well be one's ultimate life experience. No, this is not so in Islamic Iran - no matter how hopelessly brainwashed one may be or how much spin one may try to put on it.

Homeless man drinks garbage slug water off the sidewalk in midtown USA​

"Al-haqq ke Emrikā-jun khode ferdose! Doniyāye Qarb aslan beheshte, behesht! Vāy, qorbune Qarb beram man! Ey kāsh mā al'ān Emrikā budim, az bichāregio badbakhtii ke in ākhundā bar saremun ovordan nejāt peydā mikardim. Ey kāsh! I swear, government officials in the west are serving their people and would never line their pockets nor use the nation's wealth to shower regional paramilitaries with tons of free money forcefully taken from we the people! Hence why every resident of the west has his needs catered to by philanthropic, altruistic, charitable ruling elites. Muh I would know, everyday I'm watching Saudi International, Manoto, BBC Farsi for four hours, spending two more on Instagram and Telegram and listening to Zibakalam's erudite and well informed insight every now and then!"

Our moāned compatriots, of both the taxi driver and pseudo-intellectual variants, who've never set foot in the west, who happen to be brutally and deliberately misinformed by the zio-American empire's targeted psy-ops / propaganda campaign and its depiction of the west as some sort of an utopian haven of felicity, coupled with disingenuous blackening of Iran's actual reality, do have some shame after being confronted with these blood-chilling reports from the USA's largest city.

Get a grip on your emotions and cease burying your heads in the sand, your delusions are an embarrassment to yourselves and to your nation.
didn't read your post but , about the twitts . change that shotgun incident with daggers and short sword and you can easily find such incident in Tehran , Moscow , Japan or any other big city around thew world

This one was built by Russia fully, but their are 4 more planned, which will be jointly produced.

I haven't heard anything about helicopters but that is something that is needed more so than fighter jets. Especially Medical helicopters
Please post viable reference this is ‘fully’ Russian. I’m seeing Iranian sources saying it's ‘fully’ Iranian.

Slew of traffic accidents in isnotreal (🇮🇱) since the truce with PIJ on August 7th last Sunday.

Funny how 18 of them suddenly lost their driving skills and became fertilizer in this very specific post-ceasefire week 🤔

I saw a little of this recently. The J-10A would be the most prominent product to emerge from technology transfer provided by isnotreal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-184423_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814-184423_Telegram.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Uh..no. You questionably reference Russian retrograde thinking by your own retrograde thinking. You’re looking at a black knight threatening a white bishop yet you don’t see the black king is under severe threat by white’s queen, bishop, and knight (ironically the same white bishop you believe is under threat, btw). To put it simply, Russia is waging a hybrid war in a broad theater and has the west’s economic and strategic interests under threat.

Humorously all the anti Russia posts remind me of this meme:

View attachment 870331

Based on this awesome commercial:

By all means put it simply because you clearly lack the coherence and strategic insight to make it intelligible or sophisticated.

didn't read your post but , about the twitts . change that shotgun incident with daggers and short sword and you can easily find such incident in Tehran , Moscow , Japan or any other big city around thew world

First of all, the reports shared primarily serve to debunk the mythical, false image of the west peddled by foreign-sponsored media to the Iranian people. In this sense, whether crime exists in Iran or not is irrelevant to the point.

Secondly, when it comes to comparative assessment of criminality, we addressed this at length already. Violent crime and assault with weapons is considerably more frequent in the USA than it is in the Islamic Republic of Iran including Tehran. People are much, much safer anywhere in Iran and run a far smaller risk of getting murdered when they leave their homes, compared to the USA. That's simply the undeniable reality.

And let's not even get into more hair raising social dysfunctions such as school violence in the USA, the kind of which is totally unheard of in most of the rest of the world, especially in Islamic Iran, as we demonstrated here a few months ago.

We're talking dozens upon dozens of amok runs per year here - not a token pupil assaulting some school worker or fellow student in an isolated incident every five years or so, triggered by a personal dispute with the victim. Amok runs which by the way can easily be carried out with bladed weapons too; just ask the Germans, since many of them remember that 16-year old youngster who stabbed 37 people at Berlin's Central Station in 2006 for no apparent reason.

There are significant differences in this regard between countries. Therefore to paint them all with the same brush would definitely be misleading and counter-factual. Japan ranks among the safer countries as well (not that there are no social issues there, but high rates of violent crime isn't one of them).

Last edited:
Secondly, when it comes to comparative assessment of criminality, we addressed this at length already. Violent crime and assault with weapons is considerably more frequent in the USA than it is in the Islamic Republic of Iran including Tehran. People are much, much safer anywhere in Iran and run a far smaller risk of getting murdered when they leave their homes, compared to the USA. That's simply the undeniable reality.
for gods sake just one night come to emergency ward of Sina, Imam Khomeyni , 7th of Tir, Imam Hosein ,..... or any other hospital in central-south of tehran and see for yourself

for gods sake just one night come to emergency ward of Sina, Imam Khomeyni , 7th of Tir, Imam Hosein ,..... or any other hospital in central-south of tehran and see for yourself

Oh wow, there's crime in an agglomeration of 15 to 16 million inhabitants... no crap, Sherlock! This is not the point though. We're talking frequency, degree of violence, circumstances of those crimes, what it implies for an ordinary citizen walking the streets, and what the situation in New York is like relative to Tehran.

Have you ever visited emergency wards in an average American city, not to mention South Central Los Angeles or the Bronx? Forget about the USA, it'd suffice to travel to Molenbeek or the northern neighborhoods of Brussels, to the Seine Saint-Denis department outside Paris, to the Croydon, Brent, Hackney, Southward, or Lambeth areas of London, Rinkeby near Stockholm would do as well. Truth is, if you lack the necessary comparative outlook, then a listing of Tehran hospitals won't offer much.

Namely, that Tehran is immensely safer for a random person compared to any major metropolitan area of the USA. It's apples and oranges, literally.

To even imagine otherwise is to be cut off from reality, so much so that it's no longer funny. I can't say much about the USA other than the fact that it's much worse than Europe in this regard, but I have personally experienced (as in, lived and conducted similar activities in each of these locations) Tehran as well as some of the western European capitals. So when it comes to empirical comparisons I'm rather well placed to speak.

Then again, any person suggesting that Tokyo is as unsafe as New York City, or that it's "the same" everywhere, really shouldn't be commenting on the topic.

Last edited:
Here's the main thing that even the most pro-Russia Iranians know.

Putin certainly did use Iran as bargaining chi, dangling us around to get what it wants with the west. IRGC themselves also said, they would not even show the Iskander to them and cancelled many military agreements, especially with offensive weapons. And even voted FOR sanctions on Iran in the UNSC (again to get benefits from EU). Don't forget that.

He may have helped a bit with defensive systems like AD and radars, but nothing more, but as he stated, they ended up Allying with Iran anyways (which is what he should've done decade ago) but he believe he can try to shape the world in Russia's image will working with the west. It doesn't work like that, you either join them or fight them. We can't assume he is a master strategist, cause he certainly made a mistake with how he treated Iran, who is really the only country in the world that can be Russia's close friend.

Now he is making up for lost time, with this Kanopus-V satellite, and tech transfer/joint production which is a major deal for any country to get.

Mark my words, if Iran tries to distance itself from Russia, we will see Kurdo Azeri problems in Northwest of Iran again. Like I always say people do not change, nations do not change either, just governments change. Tsar Royal Russia, and Communist Russia both ate chunks of Iranian lands. Federalist Russia so far has not gained enough strength that they can go for land expansion but they have shown intentions of eyeing the entire Caspian sea and resources. If Iran opposes that Aliyev will be up our *** with Azeri ethnicism and PJAK terrorism will start in Iran again.

Russians are sophisticated and calculating people who love their nationhood. They care less about others. An admirable quality as a country. They know they need allies as much as possible in these times, especially allies with natural resources who can tighten the Russian grip on western need for hydrocarbon imports. How much Iran can get out of this current situation is upto the Iranian strategists. I do not see much happening to be honest.

Mark my words, if Iran tries to distance itself from Russia, we will see Kurdo Azeri problems in Northwest of Iran again. Like I always say people do not change, nations do not change either, just governments change. Tsar Royal Russia, and Communist Russia both ate chunks of Iranian lands. Federalist Russia so far has not gained enough strength that they can go for land expansion but they have shown intentions of eyeing the entire Caspian sea and resources. If Iran opposes that Aliyev will be up our *** with Azeri ethnicism and PJAK terrorism will start in Iran again.

Russians are sophisticated and calculating people who love their nationhood. They care less about others. An admirable quality as a country. They know they need allies as much as possible in these times, especially allies with natural resources who can tighten the Russian grip on western need for hydrocarbon imports. How much Iran can get out of this current situation is upto the Iranian strategists. I do not see much happening to be honest.

No need to be fearful about Russia deciding to support anti-Iranian pan-Turkism I believe, for the zionists and the west are already doing everything they can in this regard, and they are immensely more resourceful than Russia is and will be in the foreseeable future.

As for opposing Russia, the notion that Moscow might react in such a manner never caused Iran to forego her interests vis à vis the Russian Federation. Iran fully supported Bosnian Muslims against Russian-backed Serbs in the 1990's civil war, Iran even trained a handful of Chechens fighting Russia during the Yeltsin days, later on Iran threatened to sue Moscow at the Hague international tribunal over delays in S-300 deliveries. But none of these prompted the Russian Federation to prop up Azari or Kurdish separatism against Iran.

To me this truly looks like a very remote eventuality. Pan-Turkism especially would be a double-edged sword from Russia's perspective, all the more so given NATO member Turkey's involvement with the Baku republic.

More importantly, there's no reason for either Iran or Russia to resort to these sorts of measures against each other. Bilateral relations are at an all time high, with Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution stating he expects them to keep expanding in the upcoming years.

Regarding people and governments, it's governments that forge policy. Different governments in one same country can pursue opposite policies on numerous levels, case in point the Pahlavi monarchy and the Islamic Republic of Iran (it probably won't be necessary to enumerate the fundamental differences between the two).

But even people can change. That's why social engineering isn't a myth but an effective tool of lasting collective behavioral modification. As an example, the German people in 2022 aren't identical to the German people of 1940 (again, it'd be superfluous to go into details I think).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom