What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

But you can't insult Iranians by pointing to our ateshgah (atashkadeh) past, actually it's a source of pride and is well intertwined with Iran and its current policies and view.

Well, I am more a fan of the primordial "polytheistic" steppe faith which the Parthians had rather than zoroaster's cult.

Frankly put, I am an Islamic fundamentalist but I have a deep fondness for the Arsacid fighting clans and their beliefs.

Zoroastrians in my opinion always made decisions that condemned Iran and their mentality has manifested as a form of weakness even among Iranian Muslims today (barring northerners provided they're not enamoured of turanism).

@SalarHaqq @QWECXZ @Hack-Hook @TheImmortal @_Nabil_

To all Iranian PDF members. 😡Trojan horse alert

This @BlessedKingOfLonging fellow claims to be Iranian using Iranian flag..In several occasion he has embarrassed Iran and Iranians in other forum by talking trash using gutter language against our friends..

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE SITUATION. He has been banned several times and just today changed name again..he is careful not to get banned but continues to go against Iranian interest in many forums .

Examples: insulting Iranian Armenians..Insulting Russians..insulting friendly Arabs " Nbil"...insulting jews with very vile language....any suggestions...@was...Sir anything can be done in this regards

We have had those many times in the past years. They spend their cheap life to play this false flag games.

Well, I am more a fan of the primordial "polytheistic" steppe faith which the Parthians had rather than zoroaster's cult.

Frankly put, I am an Islamic fundamentalist but I have a deep fondness for the Arsacid fighting clans and their beliefs.

Zoroastrians in my opinion always made decisions that condemned Iran and their mentality has manifested as a form of weakness even among Iranian Muslims today (barring northerners provided they're not enamoured of turanism).

Ageha zabune maaro ha balad nisti bikhod zaart o zoort injaa nakon. Harfi daari. pinglis.h bugu ke chakereta.m hastim.

We have had those many times in the past years. They spend their cheap life to play this false flag games.

Ageha zabune maaro ha balad nisti bikhod zaart o zoort injaa nakon. Harfi daari. pinglis.h bugu ke chakereta.m hastim.

Seeing as you have a gripe in particular that I don't speak Persian, why don't YOU teach me?

I'm more than willing to learn at that and speak to you on the same level.

Seeing as you have a gripe in particular that I don't speak Persian, why don't YOU teach me?

Do you want to learn Persian?

Just out of curiosity, why don't you ask your parents to do it?
Didn't you say your parents are of Iranian origin?

Because I don’t care. You cannot use Iranian flag without being an Iranian and knowing Farsi.

People will catch all your fake IDs here.

Don’t underestimate our intelligence in your next ID. Work on your own creativity.

Do you want to learn Persian?

Just out of curiosity, why don't you ask your parents to do it?
Didn't you say your parents are of Iranian origin?
Persian has been abandoned in my family for three generations now, probably four.

My grandmother's elders were the last to use it at home.

Thank the britons - they removed its official status and supplanted Urdu in its place, leading to a drop in the number of speakers.

Persian has been abandoned in my family for three generations now, probably four.

My grandmother's elders were the last to use it at home.

Thank the britons - they removed its official status and supplanted Urdu in its place, leading to a drop in the number of speakers.
Where are you from?
Are you of Iranian heritage in India?

Because I don’t care. You cannot use Iranian flag without being an Iranian and knowing Farsi.

People will catch all your fake IDs here.

Don’t underestimate our intelligence in your next ID. Work on your own creativity.

You care enough to spout your mouth off, clearly. And your balls turtle back into your body when it comes to criticizing those gharbzadehgan who visit Tehran once a year and can't say more than "Salam" or "baleh" because they'd break your face if you did.

I AM working on my own creativity, you cretin. If you're too blind to see it, unlucky. And it speaks volumes for your intelligence or rather lack thereof.

Where are you from?
Are you of Iranian heritage in India?

Yeah, I am. Both my sides of family came to india separately and in different centuries but both have ancestry from the same place in Iran, funnily enough.

You care enough to spout your mouth off, clearly. And your balls turtle back into your body when it comes to criticizing those gharbzadehgan who visit Tehran once a year and can't say more than "Salam" or "baleh" because they'd break your face if you did.

I AM working on my own creativity, you cretin. If you're too blind to see it, unlucky. And it speaks volumes for your intelligence or rather lack thereof.

Yeah, I am. Both my sides of family came to india separately and in different centuries but both have ancestry from the same place in Iran, funnily enough.

Let me guess:
PersianNinja.

I have a life. Adios

This "indian" want to be Iranian is going against all of us Iranians...interesting enough he is very familiar with "Hebrew " words and slangs and traditions....ring a bell..!!!

So, how come you understand Hebrew but can't understand or speak Persian?

I don't speak nor understand either language.

But Urdu has a huge Persian vocabulary which helps me follow the language to a degree.

Also, I am interested in religion and politics and that occasionally takes websites and historical records where I encounter hebrew...if you dedicate yourself to penetrating the veil of lies jews spin, you need to understand their language to an extent.

This "indian" want to be Iranian is going against all of us Iranians...interesting enough he is very familiar with "Hebrew " words and slangs and traditions....ring a bell..!!!

Be thankful I understand it enough, gabar. Because clearly, your lack of understanding regarding the same hobbles your information war capabilities...but according to you, we should know some useless gathas to chant in an ateshgah, shouldn't we?

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced that he is acting rudely on purpose to give Iranians a bad reputation. I think he's probably too hot-headed. I don't like his way of looking at things though, and I agree with you that it's certainly bad for us Iranians on PDF.

Back
Top Bottom