What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

This "indian" want to be Iranian is going against all of us Iranians...interesting enough he is very familiar with "Hebrew " words and slangs and traditions....ring a bell..!!!

Let’s say someone is truly Indian Parsi or originally Iranian.

If he talks so so so racist and imbecile, it will make all of us look bad.

Simple.

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced that he is acting rudely on purpose to give Iranians a bad reputation. I think he's probably too hot-headed. I don't like his way of looking at things though, and I agree with you that it's certainly bad for us Iranians on PDF.
He say he is fundamentalist Muslim..lol...I never saw one like him...mulah khalkhali will blush if he hears about him...lol...for some reason he thinks I am Zorastrian..may be my screen name.. At best he is an embarrassing, sex deprived ( wated to use Russian women) Indian want to be Iranian..we just have to cringe when he is around..lol

He say he is fundamentalist Muslim..lol...I never saw one like him...mulah khalkhali will blush if he hears about him...lol...for some reason he thinks I am Zorastrian..may be my screen name.. At best he is an embarrassing, sex deprived ( wated to use Russian women) Iranian want to be Indian ..we just have to cringe when he is around..lol

Khalkhali was an imbecile but if I could bring him back to punish one more person, it would be for you.

No, I consider you to be a gabar because you're a soft pussy like all the bona fide ones I know.

"Sex-deprived"...kek, OK, you obviously know (jackshit) about what goes on in my bedroom.

Bend down and slob all over your doodool. There, I just demonstrated a bit of the Persian I know. Just kidding, I know you have a kose so slurp it up, Shahdokht.

He say he is fundamentalist Muslim..lol...I never saw one like him...mulah khalkhali will blush if he hears about him...lol...for some reason he thinks I am Zorastrian..may be my screen name.. At best he is an embarrassing, sex deprived ( wated to use Russian women) Indian want to be Iranian..we just have to cringe when he is around..lol
Salar also exhibited similar ideology at first. I remember his first post attacked Zoroastrians. He probably expected us to applaud him. Little did he know that the overwhelming majority of Iranians are proud of Zoroastrians and our Zoroastrian past.

But at least Salar doesn't disrespect others using slurs, racism, sexually offensive insults or such things. A bit of religious bigotry? Maybe. But he does sound respectful overall.

I partly blame the IR for this kind of attitude. The IR has failed to show our real culture to the world, including Iranophils, properly.

How do you guys feel about the whole Taiwan situation?
We shall see who blinks first...we also get a chance to see China in a conflict stage..

Khalkhali was an imbecile but if I could bring him back to punish one more person, it would be for you.

No, I consider you to be a gabar because you're a soft pussy like all the bona fide ones I know.

"Sex-deprived"...kek, OK, you obviously know (jackshit) about what goes on in my bedroom.

Bend down and slob all over your doodool. There, I just demonstrated a bit of the Persian I know. Just kidding, I know you have a kose so slurp it up, Shahdokht.
I can not bend down too much..I am 70 years old..lol

Salar also exhibited similar ideology at first. I remember his first post attacked Zoroastrians.
But at least Salar doesn't disrespect others using slurs, racism, sexually offensive insults or such things. A bit of religious bigotry? Maybe. But he does sound respectful overall.

I partly blame the IR for this kind of attitude. The IR has failed to show our real culture to the world, including Iranophils, properly.

Salar ideology exists in Iran. It is Khamenei idelaogy.

This mishmash is non existent in Iran.

I apologize. I thought you were some young dumbfuck but turns out, it's some doddering old twat with 7 decades of karkasparasti under his belt.

Too late for you, I'm afraid, "Baba Bozorg".
who ever you are..you should learn to control your mouth..."zaban sorkh midahad Sar sabz bar bad"...lol

who ever you are..you should learn to control your mouth..."zaban sorkh midahad Sar sabz bar bad"...lol

Don't antagonize me, then. For my part, I didn't say a word to YOU specifically until you started throwing out ridiculous insinuations.

Rich coming from someone holed up in Fucksticks, Canada of all places.

Don't antagonize me, then. For my part, I didn't say a word to YOU specifically until you started throwing out ridiculous insinuations.

Rich coming from someone holed up in Fucksticks, Canada of all places.
Do not embarrse us Iranians and we will leave you alone..express yourself without using gutter language..People of culture such as Persians do not use gutter language to advance their point of view..

Do not embarrse us Iranians and we will leave you alone..express yourself without using gutter language..People of culture such as Persian do not use gutter language to advance their point of view..

Don't dictate terms to me. I'll speak as I please and exactly what I please.

And I made it abundantly clear I don’t subscribe to your "muh elevated cuck-ture" because it turns anyone practicing it into toothless wolves.

Last edited:
@SalarHaqq @QWECXZ @Hack-Hook @TheImmortal @_Nabil_

To all Iranian PDF members. 😡Trojan horse alert

This @BlessedKingOfLonging fellow claims to be Iranian using Iranian flag..In several occasion he has embarrassed Iran and Iranians in other forum by talking trash using gutter language against our friends..

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE SITUATION. He has been banned several times and just today changed name again..he is careful not to get banned but continues to go against Iranian interest in many forums .

Examples: insulting Iranian Armenians..Insulting Russians..insulting friendly Arabs " Nbil"...insulting jews with very vile language....any suggestions...@was...Sir anything can be done in this regards
@waz

Please act accordingly, this is an evident false flag, alt account of @PersianNinja.

Let's this keep this forum as clean as possible.

He knows, bougnoule wog. I specifically requested my account name to be changed.

nAPEfri interloper, go back to robbing vessels as your monkey ancestors used to do.
Just change your flag to 🇮🇱 and post all your shit you want.

A "Jewish Indian" knowing french and Arab slang, putting Iranian Flag, acting like a retarded,... This forum is falling apart @waz

Back
Top Bottom