What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

don't knew about their SSD or single board computer , but their RAM uses Refrence Micron Design, and honestly i doubt its a good policy if they want to buy the chip from micron and then try to compete with Micron own subsidiary (Crucial), they will loose on price
i believe instead of vanilla budget ram they must focus on special rams like overclocking ram , server rams , and high end ones . the market of budget ram is in the hand of crucial , simply because nobody can compete with them on price . also they need to broaden their product portfolio , if they do their homework right in future they can easily compete with companies like ADATA recently i get a laptop and wanted to upgrade its ram and SSD and could not find any ram or ssd from them , you could find ram but not the one that was useful to me and about their SSD , well just say one thing , they must ramp up their production , i wanted one and i could not find any all inventory were ran out.
by the way did you knew micron the company that they get their chips from is actually an American company while two other major producers of the memory chips which are from south Korea (SK-Hynix and Samsung) refused to sell them any memory chip
Well, so far they are still importing the chips and have enough price margin to invest 30% of the income on R&D. they plan to export their products too, so certainly they can compete on the price.

Also foreign companies don't provide guarantee, and importers increase the price to compensate for that. this is another advantage for them inside the country.

Pasokh bayad be andaze bashe. Nemitoonim ba ye keshvare hamsaye va hamtarikh varede jang beshim. Bayad anharo vabaste va control kard va nofooz kard darooneshoon az har tarighi, masalan alan Afghanestan vabaste hast be Iran baraye residan be khalije Fars va daryaye hend.

Albate hamzaman bayad amadeye jang bashim, ama ta anja ke mitoonim nabayad bejangim. Agar varede jang beshim bayad keshvargoshayi konim ta ke vasl beshim be Tajikestan vagarna pashe va sooskkoshi fayde nadare, ta delet bekhat az fazelab soosk dar miat. Doshmananam montazeran be in sooskha selahaye modern bedan ke Iran varede ye jange toolani va por hazine beshe. Vase hamin tasmimgiri bayad strategic bashe, na ehsasati.
Afareen.

Well, so far they are still importing the chips and have enough price margin to invest 30% of the income on R&D. they plan to export their products too, so certainly they can compete on the price.

Also foreign companies don't provide guarantee, and importers increase the price to compensate for that. this is another advantage for them inside the country.
Against which brand. Crucial is still cheaper and honestly who need guaranty on dram. There is a reason they still give you a lifetime warranty on the product.

Now SSD is another matter. But as I said their products are hard to come by and is lacking in diversity. They need to fix thoso problems

I predicted this after the fall of previous government.

I doubt this is is directed from central Taliban leadership. The issue is Taliban is made up of so many factions some “liberal”, some conservative, some ultra. There is no homogenous structure.

If the Helmand water dispute is not fixed expect relations to get even worse. But for Afghanistan they are ill equipped to challenge Iran, they rely on Iran for many goods and energy needs.
This commentary is loaded with contradictions. If there's fragmentation within Taliban then 'worsening relations' is a nonsensical statement. Iran's blade is far more surgical than the simpleton's weedwhacker rooted in your questionable sources that you're promoting. Your self-referential 'predictions' aren't worth the digital characters you're spewing from your sticky keyboard.

Any commentary 'predicting' or backing nefagh is rooted in the ideology of the opponent. Intentional or not.

Last edited:
baradar. in harfha dige kharidar nadare. ''sabre strategic'' bezar joloye ayne dobarabar beshe. Behemoon mikhandan.

kar be ja reside ke ye bache fesgheli mesle sadr, ke tamame zendegish az iran gerefte, biad vase ma shaakho shune bekeshe.
az esraeil aslan hich harfi nazanim ke mamooran mossad too shorte agha ham hastan.

har keshvari dige bood mohkam pasokhe in meymoonhaye taleban ro midad. vali chon ke nezaam enghadr badbakhte va zalil hich jorati nadaran.

velemoon kon dadash. na eghtesad darim, na amniat. be chi minazi? che amaliyat ya kaare bozorgi dar 20 saale akhir anjam dadan ke behesh eftekhar konim? har rooz boland mishim mibinim tagh tagh zadan ino koshtan, niroohamun ro bombaroon kardan, taleban tirandazi karde, eghtesademoon daghoon shode.

berim lala behtare.
Havaset parteh. To velemoon kon daash. Lotfan az Iran-seteezee (be khosoos bee payeh o na adelaneh) parheez befarmayeen.

Last edited:
Havaset parteh. To velemoon kon daash. Lotfan az Iran-seteezee (be khosoos bee payeh o na adelaneh) parheez befarmayeen.
avalin ke javabe harfet bashe, Iransetiz oon folan folan shodeyi hast ke az bi edalati defa mikone.
dovomin ke man to ro quote nakardam, pas oon commente ''havaset parte'' ro bezar jayi ke khorshid hich moghe nemitaabe :)

just a friendly advice. oh btw, shouldnt you be busy defending policies like harassment of dog owners or banning pets from streets etc? that should be more on your level kind of discussion.

100% you do not even live in Iran just like all those other weirdos here defending a bunch of baafoor-kesh mullahs like they are god send.

avalin ke javabe harfet bashe, Iransetiz oon folan folan shodeyi hast ke az bi edalati defa mikone.
dovomin ke man to ro quote nakardam, pas oon commente ''havaset parte'' ro bezar jayi ke khorshid hich moghe nemitaabe :)

just a friendly advice. oh btw, shouldnt you be busy defending policies like harassment of dog owners or banning pets from streets etc? that should be more on your level kind of discussion.

100% you do not even live in Iran just like all those other weirdos here defending a bunch of baafoor-kesh mullahs like they are god send.
Ohh! Such violent and uncivil language you. Seems you're headed to Suzieland. 😆

So the next time do not jump in conversations that you are not tagged in or you are not mentioned. How unislamic and biadab of you :D

Suzie is the same as you mate, just the other side of the coin, really. Both enemies of Iran.

So the next time do not jump in conversations that you are not tagged in or you are not mentioned. How unislamic and biadab of you :D

Suzie is the same as you mate, just the other side of the coin, really. Both enemies of Iran.

دعوا نکنید بچه‌ها
چیزی که عیان است چه حاجت به بیان است؟
داریوش کاملاً درست می‌گه که سیاست‌های جمهوری اسلامی خیلی منفعلانه بوده

اینی که این انفعال به کجا در پایان راه می‌رسه رو آینده مشخص می‌کنه اما چشم انداز جالبی نداره

----------------------------------------------------

یک خبر خوب از برنامه هسته‌ای ایران

سخنگوی سازمان انرژی اتمی در گفتگو با خبر 21 شبکه یک سیما گفت: کار تزریق گاز به 500 ماشین آی آر شش انجام شده است و این موضوع به طور کامل به اطلاع آژانس بین المللی انرژی اتمی رسیده است

آقای کمالوندی افزود این اولین گام برای رسیدن به توانایی 190 هزار سو در حوزه انرژی اتمی است​

baradar. in harfha dige kharidar nadare. ''sabre strategic'' bezar joloye ayne dobarabar beshe. Behemoon mikhandan.

kar be ja reside ke ye bache fesgheli mesle sadr, ke tamame zendegish az iran gerefte, biad vase ma shaakho shune bekeshe.
az esraeil aslan hich harfi nazanim ke mamooran mossad too shorte agha ham hastan.

har keshvari dige bood mohkam pasokhe in meymoonhaye taleban ro midad. vali chon ke nezaam enghadr badbakhte va zalil hich jorati nadaran.

velemoon kon dadash. na eghtesad darim, na amniat. be chi minazi? che amaliyat ya kaare bozorgi dar 20 saale akhir anjam dadan ke behesh eftekhar konim? har rooz boland mishim mibinim tagh tagh zadan ino koshtan, niroohamun ro bombaroon kardan, taleban tirandazi karde, eghtesademoon daghoon shode.

berim lala behtare.
faghat yeki az shahkarhaye Iran alan hamin jadeye shomal be joonoob hast ke mitoone ta hadi ba suez reghabat kone, taze kolan tamoom nashode, mitoone sali 20 melyard dollar az tarighe maliyate ooboor be budgeye dolat ezaf kone. Baad az 2003 salane 10 melyard dollar be eragh saderat mikonim (hala sadr dad bezane ta hanjarash pare beshe). Messalhaye koochiki hast.. oon 6 ya 7 daneshmandiam ke too in 40 sal terror va shahid kardan joloye hezaran tahsilkardaro nemigire, residim be elme hasteyi ke khodesh baz yek shahkare.

Alan mohem inast ke Iran amniat dashte bashe va jangro az khake khodash door negar dare, vase hamin dar sooriye mijangim ke be Iran vared nashe!. Doroste sheytanathaye doshman hamishe hast va khahad bood va dar hozeye ettela-at bishtar bayad bahashoon mobareze kard ke alanam khoshbakhtane moreharo daran avaz mikonan (harche ke kheyli zoodtar in kar bayad mishod).

Amniyat sharte roshte eghtesadi va refa hast ke mishe goft dar hozeye amniat bad amal nashode, masalan daesh toonest faghat yek hamle anjam bede dar Iran dar hali ke daesh hamsayeye Iran bood. Dar Ooroopa ke door hast barha amaliyat anjam dadan, dar khode torkiye ke hemayateshoon mikard. In amniyat baes shode ke in shahraghe hend va asia markazi be roosiye ke az Iran rad mishe (INSTC) fa-al beshe. Man in bavaro daram ke Iran badtarin sharayeto gozaroonde, va faghat roo be roshd khahad bood az alan be baad.

Last edited:
By the way, folks, isn't there any extant example of Parthian architecture left within modern Iran?

I think Taq Kasra was originally built by them but it’s located near Baghdad...I mean within the borders of the Iranian nation-state.

I'd be interested in examples of those from Anatolia (t*rkey) as well.

@SalarHaqq @QWECXZ @Hack-Hook @TheImmortal @_Nabil_

To all Iranian PDF members. 😡Trojan horse alert

This @BlessedKingOfLonging fellow claims to be Iranian using Iranian flag..In several occasion he has embarrassed Iran and Iranians in other forum by talking trash using gutter language against our friends..

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE SITUATION. He has been banned several times and just today changed name again..he is careful not to get banned but continues to go against Iranian interest in many forums .

Examples: insulting Iranian Armenians..Insulting Russians..insulting friendly Arabs " Nbil"...insulting jews with very vile language....any suggestions...@was...Sir anything can be done in this regards

@SalarHaqq @QWECXZ @Hack-Hook @TheImmortal @_Nabil_

To all Iranian PDF members. 😡Trojan horse alert

This @BlessedKingOfLonging fellow claims to be Iranian using Iranian flag..In several occasion he has embarrassed Iran and Iranians in other forum by talking trash using gutter language against our friends..

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE SITUATION. He has been banned several times and just today changed name again..he is careful not to get banned but continues to go against Iranian interest in many forums .

Examples: insulting Iranian Armenians..Insulting Russians..insulting friendly Arabs " Nbil"...insulting jews with very vile language....any suggestions...@was...Sir anything can be done in this regards

Stop spamming. I said nothing remotely wrong and I will say and do as I please.

Personally, I could address every point you raised here but seeing as you wish to scream and kvetch, I couldn't be arsed (if you come down a peg or two, I'll be happy to discuss).

That aside, I'm going to continue to contribute to this forum in the manner I deem fit and I'll do it with brutal frankness, even if it offends your sensibilities. I don't belong to your ateshgah congregation, my friend...

And one more thing. There are Iranians living IN Germany right now who don't speak a single word of the language despite having the parentage (I know one of them)...you don't have the stones or the integrity to call their ethnic identity into question. Verily, Ayatollah Khomeini said nothing wrong about you karkasparastha.

Stop spamming. I said nothing remotely wrong and I will say and do as I please.

Personally, I could address every point you raised here but seeing as you wish to scream and kvetch, I couldn't be arsed (if you come down a peg or two, I'll be happy to discuss).

That aside, I'm going to continue to contribute to this forum in the manner I deem fit and I'll do it with brutal frankness, even if it offends your sensibilities. I don't belong to your ateshgah congregation, my friend...

And one more thing. There are Iranians living IN Germany right now who don't speak a single word of the language despite having the parentage (I know one of them)...you don't have the stones or the integrity to call their ethnic identity into question. Verily, Ayatollah Khomeini said nothing wrong about you karkasparastha.
But you can't insult Iranians by pointing to our ateshgah (atashkadeh) past, actually it's a source of pride and is well intertwined with Iran and its current policies and view. We don't partition Iran in certain periods, we accept our whole identity.

Back
Top Bottom