What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Wow, I had to search a little bit for this news story. Very suspicious that the IDF itself is involved since it's only a "traffic incident" lol.

Here's the English language article (notice how the picture attached to it is taken in a way the person on the stretcher isn't visible?)

All these stories will go unnoticed but I will be ever present to post them here, even should my account be banned.

Last edited:
As much as Israel tries to make Iran the boogeyman. The real threat to Israel is its changing demographics and rise of organized crime in that country. Course politicians would rather paint an outside threat and score points than focus on anything that would remotely fix their country.

Ukraine's president in Iran :D

3556791.jpg

"🔴💥Another two terrorist occupiers were killed in a traffic accident near Kiryat Gat which are senior officials of ICL Chemical Products, and they are:

🐁Anat Tal, 49, director of the Industrial Products Department.🔥
🐀Nitzan Moshe, 50, is the company's senior vice president of global operations.🔥"

Lots of traffic accidents killing isnotrealis (🇮🇱) these days...and they specifically turn out to be military personnel or people of importance.

Coincidence? More like COHEN-cidence.

Anyway, rot in hell, kikeroaches 🔥🦀

Attachments

• IMG_20220730_152240_261.jpg
    IMG_20220730_152240_261.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Here's the English language article (notice how the picture attached to it is taken in a way the person on the stretcher isn't visible?)

All these stories will go unnoticed but I will be ever present to post them here, even should my account be banned.
I doubt a traffic accident in Egypt for some foreign national is discussion worthy in Iranian section

I doubt a traffic accident in Egypt for some foreign national is discussion worthy in Iranian section

Dude, you have this continuous tendency to ever insert ridiculous doubts. "But just muh traffic accident, but muh enemy aircraft, but muh weak SIGINT, but muh, but muh, but muh..." like some filthy karkasparast gabar with gharbzadegi stuffed up his koon.

Yes, it IS worthy of discussion here. If you can't read between lines, then sorry, I'm not responsible for your lack of intuition. Keep devouring the narrative jews put out in the more internationally acclaimed media for dumb gentile cattle.

Dude, you have this continuous tendency to ever insert ridiculous doubts. "But just muh traffic accident, but muh enemy aircraft, but muh weak SIGINT, but muh, but muh, but muh..." like some filthy karkasparast gabar with gharbzadegi stuffed up his koon.

Yes, it IS worthy of discussion here. If you can't read between lines, then sorry, I'm not responsible for your lack of intuition. Keep devouring the narrative jews put out in the more internationally acclaimed media for dumb gentile cattle.
wonder if you are aware how many Iranian die at traffic accident around the world on yearly base.

wonder if you are aware how many Iranian die at traffic accident around the world on yearly base.

Yeah, and how many of those turn out to be military personnel attached to key units or officials in important industrial sectors, Mr. Roshan F(i)cker and in such a short span at that?

Everyone across the world can claim "muh poor driving" if we go by your batshit ignorant approach. And I've been monitoring these "accidents" from the start of the year, unlike you who spouts nonsensical bullshit non-stop.

Change your name to "But(t)-Muh" - it'll suit you better.

باز هم درگیری بین نیروهای ایرانی و طالبان
می‌خواستند پرچم طالبان رو در خاک ما نصب کنند

باز گوه خوری طالبان رو بکنید و بگید برای ما بهتر شد
تنها راه پاسخ به طالبان شلیک موشک به کابل هست
بعد هم اشغال کل منطقه تا بالای رود هیرمند و ساخت بافر برای اسکان افغانستانی‌ها​

Back
Top Bottom