What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I am beginning to wonder who are the people that run Iranian News outlets....Important news such as discovery of 1 trillion cubic meter of natural (this one single field is bigger than half of entire gas reserves of Egypt!)..or this first indigenous LNG pilot production facility get either no coverage or if they do it is buried in last pages of a newspapers..The headlines are reserved stupid subjects ..and then they say why Iranians in Iran are so negative about their country...:mad:
Marketing and publicity is Iran's Achilles Heel, from economic and scientific developments to the armed forces.

Why is there no investment in renewables like solar farms? Dasht-e-Lut and Dasht-e-Kavir are great for setting up panels from where a grid can extend to supply cities.
in fact they are not . those area are hot and hot weather both harm and reduce the efficiency of solar panels .

Why is there no investment in renewables like solar farms? Dasht-e-Lut and Dasht-e-Kavir are great for setting up panels from where a grid can extend to supply cities.

Also, why not use nuclear energy as well to power cities like Bushehr or Ispehan?

There are solar farms. They are actually harmful to the wildlife environment. They cook birds as they fly over. So pros and cons.

Nuclear energy is also in progress with Russia building I believe 3-4 more in busher, but reactors take about 7-10 years to bring online. So it’s a slow process.

We are constantly expanding our power grid thru various power plants.

The issue isn’t lack of energy production. The issue is Population wastes too much energy. We are energy inefficient.

If we were not blessed by the gas and oil beneath our feet we would be North Korea right now. All West would have to do is prohibit energy from being sold to us and we would collapse. Even if we could buy energy, imagine if Iran had to buy oil and gas from Russia with rial at 32,000? We wouldn’t be able to sustain ourselves alongside a sanctioned economy.

Iran got very lucky. Not many nations get this luck. It’s massive energy deposits allow it to be an independent country instead of a banana republic. We just need to fix our energy subsidies and energy consumption. We are too wasteful.

Iran got very lucky. Not many nations get this luck. It’s massive energy deposits allow it to be an independent country instead of a banana republic. We just need to fix our energy subsidies and energy consumption. We are too wasteful.
Is the wastage industrial in nature? Because that's the only way I see large consumption of energy that results in wastage.

If this is true...(I will do some research on this).. @drmeson ..are you back posting or still have posting problems.....what do u think of this..

update:(twitter fellow has poor math!)
Iran's current reserves:
According to the National Iranian Oil Company, the volume of Iran's natural gas reserves is more than 33.7 trillion cubic metres.

The new field:
Iran yesterday announced the discovery of a new gas field north of the South Pars gas field, with a capacity of about one trillion cubic metres.

so the new gas field although is huge but only represents small fraction less 0.5% of Iran's total reserve.. However Iran's "Chalous gas" field recently discovered in Caspian sea is 7 times bigger with 7.1 trillion cubic meters..not yet added to the reserves.

Iran announces discovery of new gas field​

July 26, 2022 at 11:35 am | Published in: Iran, Middle East, News
A view of the South Pars gas field facilities near the southern Iranian town of Kangan on the shore of the Gulf on January 22, 2014. South Pars, a huge offshore natural gas field shared between Iran and Qatar [BEHROUZ MEHRI / AFP via Getty Images]

A view of the South Pars gas field facilities near the southern Iranian town of Kangan on the shore of the Gulf on January 22, 2014. [BEHROUZ MEHRI / AFP via Getty Images]

July 26, 2022 at 11:35 am

Iran yesterday announced the discovery of a new gas field north of the South Pars gas field, which it shares with Qatar, with a capacity of about one trillion cubic metres.
A spokesman for the Iranian Parliament's Energy Committee, Malik Shariati said work in two of the four exploration phases in the field has been completed, noting that another oil field is expected to be found in the area and exploration operations are continuing.
According to the National Iranian Oil Company, the volume of Iran's natural gas reserves is more than 33.7 trillion cubic metres, and the volume of oil reserves is about 157 billion barrels.
Iran ranks second in the world after Russia in gas reserves.
Last year, the Iranian government announced the discovery of underground reserves containing 1.9 billion barrels of oil, as well as 388 billion cubic metres of gas.

Sharif university researchers do it again ..Iran should be proud of them...it is also good to see vice-president in there promising making Iran a big Helium producer ( rather than importer ) in two years....I made note of that in my little note book to check in two years..lol
It took us 40 years to obtain such a technology.i hope that they do it in industrial scale,then we can catch up with Qatar in LNG market.

"Two Israelis have been killed in a traffic accident in Egypt.

4 others were injured. IDF units were deployed in Egypt to assist in their evacuation to Israel.
"

Source: ****/LebUpdate

Kikeroaches killed in egypt.jpg

There have been a shit ton of kikeroaches dying in "oy vey, muh goy vey - car accident, eloheinu!" recently...and the fact that the KIKEDF got personally involved to evacuate the dead and wounded instead of their "Magen David Adom" emergency services calls the official account into question.

VAJA seems to be working hard, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Alexa, play sad hollow-cucks music!

Last edited:
Judging from @waz 's response below are we ALL limited due to bots? Am I missing something?

1659096471187.png

Incident from isnotreal (🇮🇱) dating 26 July, 2022

"Settlers detained a Lebanese citizen Ali Maraei after crossing the Lebanese border into occupied Palestine.
He was arrested near the village of Margaliot and has since been handed to the Israeli army.

He likely attempted to enter Israel on July 25th, which prompted the enemy to fire flares over the border. He crossed the border twice in 2018 near the Fatima Gate and reached Kiryat Shmona on foot.

Ali was returned back to Lebanon through the UNIFIL. He refused to come back accompanied by the Red Cross."

My two cents: Hezbollah sent him through on purpose as a practical joke to demonstrate to the KIKEDF how utterly worthless their border security is, especially considering how tense the situation regarding the Karish gas field has become.

Edit: I tried to post a video taken of him confronted by the KIKEDF but the extension is unsupported here. If you wish to see it, go to Telegram and check t(dot)me/LebUpdate; video uploaded on July 26th.

Cheers!

Attachments

• photo_2022-07-28_21-48-25.jpg
    photo_2022-07-28_21-48-25.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 10
"Two Israelis have been killed in a traffic accident in Egypt.

4 others were injured. IDF units were deployed in Egypt to assist in their evacuation to Israel.
"

Source: ****/LebUpdate

View attachment 866043

There have been a shit ton of kikeroaches dying in "oy vey, muh goy vey - car accident, eloheinu!" recently...and the fact that the KIKEDF got personally involved to evacuate the dead and wounded instead of their "Magen David Adom" emergency services calls the official account into question.

VAJA seems to be working hard, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Alexa, play sad hollow-cucks music!

Wow, I had to search a little bit for this news story. Very suspicious that the IDF itself is involved since it's only a "traffic incident" lol.

Back
Top Bottom