What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

The new Pepsi cola in Donetsk People's Republic. :)
366406.jpg
762469.jpg

WTAF

I cant post anything anymore, it keeps saying I have crossed the max posts count for 24 hour limit.

@aryobarzan @WudangMaster @SalarHaqq @QWECXZ @Hack-Hook

Guys, I have tried everything but I can not post anything anymore. It's a conspiracy against us :sniper: Its so much that I wanted to post on new maritime thread, I also prepared slides on Iranian Glide vehicles (Kheybar Shikan and Qassem), Upgrade program for F-4E/D dowran, and Iranian nuclear strike capabilities based upon IAEA, US, Israeli sources.

I am trying to contact the webmaster.

Last edited:
Just to underline how things have changed in few months:

Iran sold $ 4 billion dollars Gas in 4 months more than entire previous year..

درآمد صادرات گاز در ۴ ماه امسال معادل کل صادرات سال گذشته بود

درآمد صادرات گاز در ۴ ماه امسال معادل کل صادرات سال گذشته بود

وزیر نفت گفت: در این چهار ماه، نزدیک به ۴ میلیارد دلار وصول از صادرات گاز داشتیم که تقریباً معادل کل وصول صادرات گاز در سال ۱۴۰۰ است.
به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، جواد اوجی وزیر نفت صبح امروز (چهارشنبه) در حاشیه جلسه هیئت دولت در جمع خبرنگاران گفت: در این چهار ماه، نزدیک به ۴ میلیارد دلار وصول از صادرات گاز داشتیم که تقریباً معادل کل وصول صادرات گاز در سال ۱۴۰۰ است. الحمدالله توانستیم به تعهدات خود در بودجه عمل کنیم.

If this is true...(I will do some research on this).. @drmeson ..are you back posting or still have posting problems.....what do u think of this..

update:(twitter fellow has poor math!)
Iran's current reserves:
According to the National Iranian Oil Company, the volume of Iran's natural gas reserves is more than 33.7 trillion cubic metres.

The new field:
Iran yesterday announced the discovery of a new gas field north of the South Pars gas field, with a capacity of about one trillion cubic metres.

so the new gas field although is huge but only represents small fraction less 0.5% of Iran's total reserve.. However Iran's "Chalous gas" field recently discovered in Caspian sea is 7 times bigger with 7.1 trillion cubic meters..not yet added to the reserves.

Iran announces discovery of new gas field​

July 26, 2022 at 11:35 am | Published in: Iran, Middle East, News
A view of the South Pars gas field facilities near the southern Iranian town of Kangan on the shore of the Gulf on January 22, 2014. South Pars, a huge offshore natural gas field shared between Iran and Qatar [BEHROUZ MEHRI / AFP via Getty Images]

A view of the South Pars gas field facilities near the southern Iranian town of Kangan on the shore of the Gulf on January 22, 2014. [BEHROUZ MEHRI / AFP via Getty Images]

July 26, 2022 at 11:35 am

Iran yesterday announced the discovery of a new gas field north of the South Pars gas field, which it shares with Qatar, with a capacity of about one trillion cubic metres.
A spokesman for the Iranian Parliament's Energy Committee, Malik Shariati said work in two of the four exploration phases in the field has been completed, noting that another oil field is expected to be found in the area and exploration operations are continuing.
According to the National Iranian Oil Company, the volume of Iran's natural gas reserves is more than 33.7 trillion cubic metres, and the volume of oil reserves is about 157 billion barrels.
Iran ranks second in the world after Russia in gas reserves.
Last year, the Iranian government announced the discovery of underground reserves containing 1.9 billion barrels of oil, as well as 388 billion cubic metres of gas.

Last edited:

Economic recoverable amount is what we need to know. And if Qatar is tied to the field can they “drain”’ it using their own drilling from their end. So we need to know where field exactly lies.

Most of Iran’s natural gas is consumed by itself. A shame for such a powerhouse, but it’s population is energy inefficient.

Economic recoverable amount is what we need to know. And if Qatar is tied to the field can they “drain”’ it using their own drilling from their end. So we need to know where field exactly lies.

Most of Iran’s natural gas is consumed by itself. A shame for such a powerhouse, but it’s population is energy inefficient.
Why is there no investment in renewables like solar farms? Dasht-e-Lut and Dasht-e-Kavir are great for setting up panels from where a grid can extend to supply cities.

Also, why not use nuclear energy as well to power cities like Bushehr or Ispehan?

WTAF

I cant post anything anymore, it keeps saying I have crossed the max posts count for 24 hour limit.

@aryobarzan @WudangMaster @SalarHaqq @QWECXZ @Hack-Hook

Guys, I have tried everything but I can not post anything anymore. It's a conspiracy against us :sniper: Its so much that I wanted to post on new maritime thread, I also prepared slides on Iranian Glide vehicles (Kheybar Shikan and Qassem), Upgrade program for F-4E/D dowran, and Iranian nuclear strike capabilities based upon IAEA, US, Israeli sources.

I am trying to contact the webmaster.
Still ongoing? Can you message me? I think my profile settings should allow it.

This is rather big news as well,irans first indigenous LNG pilot production facility
https://en.mehrnews.com/news/189573/Iran-unveils-LNG-helium-production-pilot-plant
I am beginning to wonder who are the people that run Iranian News outlets....Important news such as discovery of 1 trillion cubic meter of natural (this one single field is bigger than half of entire gas reserves of Egypt!)..or this first indigenous LNG pilot production facility get either no coverage or if they do it is buried in last pages of a newspapers..The headlines are reserved stupid subjects ..and then they say why Iranians in Iran are so negative about their country...:mad:

Back
Top Bottom