What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You said the same thing about the IRGC Colonel who “fell” off a building....until Iran announced it later as well. Then you went quite and never commented again.

Given that several of his pictures are already circulating and his ties to Iranian defense industry. It seems Israel has begun going after Iran’s researchers in the field of drone production. A peculiar strategy unless these scientists were working on “next generation drones” that Israel deemed to a dire threat to its security. Even then strategy seems more as intimidation tactics.

Iran’s military industrial complex is much bigger than Israel’s at this point. Even Israeli’s have admitted this. Thus critical knowledge bottlenecks such as Tehrani Moghaddam’s are fewer today than ever in the history of the IR of Iran.

If one wants to be more optimistic about this developing situation. Then you could say that, Israel pursuing such an assassination policy against Iranian drone R&D figures comes more from desperation rather than prevention. Trajectory of drone development and the technology in and of itself must have already been compartmentalized by now and redundant in nature as well as spread out. So taking out some guys here and there won't have all that much of an affect on things. But that's just me trying to make the best out of it. This could send shockwaves down the the chain of command and strike fear into other scientists related to drone development.

I'm in agreeance with you though... Israel/American related agents in Iran have been activated once more in the same manner they were when Iranian nuclear scientists were being hunted around a decade ago. It boggles the mind how Israeli/American agents and their proxies are allowed to operate with such utter impunity in Iran even in 2022...-- We'd be going through the same talking points as before about what needs to be done about it but unless Iran is willing to conduct some sort of drastic comprehensive strike against Israel (preferably Israeli proper) then these assassinations and sabotages will continue ad infinitum.

Something needs to change.

View attachment 851343

When between each other they can't even agree on the name of the allegedly deceased researcher, everything that follows must be viewed with strong dose of skepticism. Conclusions of whatever nature cannot be drawn. Especially as long as there's no official statement from Iran.

It could be a genuine mistake in translation since Ayub/Ayoob, Ansari/Entezari are quite similar phonetically. Iranian names also don't quite exactly fit well when using English letters. There could have also been a discrepancy in correct or approximate spelling of the name when written in English.

Regardless, I think TheImmortal is correct here Salar-jann. Something is happening and Iran's enemies are once again on the move in a big way.

Last edited:
If one wants to be more optimistic about this developing situation. Then you could say that, Israel pursuing such an assassination policy against Iranian drone R&D figures comes more from desperation rather than prevention. Trajectory of drone development and the technology in and of itself must have already been compartmentalized by now and redundant in nature as well as spread out. So taking out some guys here and there won't have all that much of an affect on things. But that's just me trying to make the best out of it. This could send shockwaves down the the chain of command and strike fear into other scientists related to drone development.

I'm in agreeance with you though... Israel/American related agents in Iran have been activated once more in the same manner they were when Iranian nuclear scientists were being hunted around a decade ago. It boggles the mind how Israeli/American agents and their proxies are allowed to operate with such utter impunity in Iran even in 2022...-- We'd be going through the same talking points as before about what needs to be done about it but unless Iran is willing to conduct some sort of drastic comprehensive strike against Israel (preferably Israeli proper) then these assassinations and sabotages will continue ad infinitum.

Something needs to change.

It could be a genuine mistake in translation since Ayub/Ayoob, Ansari/Entezari are quite similar phonetically. Iranian names also don't quite exactly fit well when using English letters. There could have also been a discrepancy in correct or approximate spelling of the name when written in English.

Regardless, I think TheImmortal is correct here Salar-jann. Something is happening and Iran's enemies are once again on the move in a big way.
Iran should go after the family of the internal traitors/spies as well, Iran should answer murders of its citizens disproportionally and also Iran should encourage Iranian Jews to leave for US or Israel and never let them come back to Iran or attain Iranian citizenship.

This isn’t 1980’s Revolutionary Iran anymore.

The guys who planned Beruit Barracks...single largest Marine loss of life since Iwo Jima. They had “gheyrat”.

Now it’s all factions who are chasing their own self interest and Rahbar playing babysitter keeping them from devouring each other.

Since 2010:
  1. Tehrani Moghaddam assassinated (according to @Shawnee)
  2. Allahdadi assassinated
  3. Solemani assassinated
  4. Fakhrizadeh assassinated
  5. Hundreds of strikes in Syria leading to loss of materials/personnel
How many legitimate Israeli officials or soldiers were killed in response?

Don’t come out and say “time and place of our choosing”. Just say “we don’t have gheyrat anymore and choose not to answer violence with violence”.

Also how come nobody has killed that clown General Salami? I cannot stand him. Probably because he hurts IRGC more than helps them at this point.
To be fair, the murders post-Revolution were far more concerning. General Mohammad Vali-Gharani, Ayatollah Beheshti, Mohammad Ali-Rajaei and more...

These are less of a decapitation policy and more of a retardant, aimed at disrupting a planned schedule, forcing the Iranians to reshuffle security procedures and personnel etc.

IMO, there have been murders committed by Tehran in response as well, some more public like the Burgas Bus Bombing or Aby Har Even being roasted alive in that hotel but others more under the radar like that israeli intelligence officer who "jumped from his building" some days ago and is yet unnamed by their military censor.

Personally though, I would say Iran should indeed go on a butcherfest with a complete disregard for collateral, although to be frank, that will simply be vengeance and little else.

To truly establish deterrence, there are certain security issues I want to point out but I'm unsure how Iranians here will receive my input.

Iran should go after the family of the internal traitors/spies as well, Iran should answer murders of its citizens disproportionally and also Iran should encourage Iranian Jews to leave for US or Israel and never let them come back to Iran or attain Iranian citizenship.
Hey troll 👋, What have Iranis Jews to do with traitors/spies ???

Is it a coincidence that that zio retarded Beny Khara (shit in Arabic) Chun is around to jump on the subject????

Last edited:
hot summer , poor maintenance and careless workers
You don't see pipelines in Texarse go kaput due to "hot summers", despite the fact they also have been suffering from less maintenance these years and a worse crop of workers.

The mongrel kikeroaches aren't safe and secure either, no matter how much they bluff.

Everything. They had to stand up intelligence bureaus simply to monitor those sly bastards because at one point in time, they were deeply in contact with dual national israelis and facilitated their entry and stay inside the country.

You don't see pipelines in Texarse go kaput due to "hot summers", despite the fact they also have been suffering from less maintenance these years and a worse crop of workers.

The mongrel kikeroaches aren't safe and secure either, no matter how much they bluff.

Everything. They had to stand up intelligence bureaus simply to monitor those sly bastards because at one point in time, they were deeply in contact with dual national israelis and facilitated their entry and stay inside the country.
Any confirmed cases? Jews are smarter than that believe me ....

You said the same thing about the IRGC Colonel who “fell” off a building....until Iran announced it later as well. Then you went quite and never commented again.
There was an israeli intelligence officer who met the same fate prior to him, just a few days ago. Also interestingly, NYT claims to have spoken to two israeli officials who deny anything with this colonel's murder.

I have two theories: (a) the jews are lying because they want to deflect attention from themselves and onto the CIA instead or (b) both incidents were orchestrated by the IRGC and this Iranian colonel who "fell" off the roof was a mole.

Any confirmed cases? Jews are smarter than that believe me ....
Not that we know. But if there was an arrest, the IRGC wouldn't announce if it was a jew or not because it would give international media cassus belli to scream "oY vEy, iT AnTi-saNdMutTiSm!"

Not that we know. But if there was an arrest, the IRGC wouldn't announce if it was a jew or not because it would give international media cassus belli to scream "oY vEy, iT AnTi-saNdMutTiSm!"
No case revealed, so you better don't make false claims.

You are also claiming that "your" IRGC give a shīt of international reactions, spies from all over the world were arrested and announced, why you assuming IRGC will be afraid of announcing a Jew as a spie???

This looks like Facebook talks, not serious forum contribution.

Also your false claims of Jews "surely" helping, facilitating, hosting spies will contribute to break internal Irani cohesion.

Really strange ......

No case revealed, so you better don't make false claims.

You are also claiming that "your" IRGC give a shīt of international reactions, spies from all over the world were arrested and announced, why you assuming IRGC will be afraid of announcing a Jew as a spie???

This looks like Facebook talks, not serious forum contribution.

Also your false claims of Jews "surely" helping, facilitating, hosting spies will contribute to break internal Irani cohesion.

Really strange ......
"yOu BeTteR nOt maKe FaLse claImS"

MEMRI itself published a video about this, you knob-slobbing imbecile. If you don't know shit, don't offer your retarded opinion like a booze-addled monkey.

And why do you think? They'll easily claim Iran is singling out kikeroaches living within it's borders to commit "ethnic cleansing"...till today, the hanging of Habib elghanian (a Shah era kikeroach businessman with ties to kikesrael) still is weaponized against Iran. That shit has consequences way beyond what your peanut-sized brain can imagine, especially in a post-WWII world.

"yOu BeTteR nOt maKe FaLse claImS"

MEMRI itself published a video about this, you knob-slobbing imbecile. If you don't know shit, don't offer your retarded opinion like a booze-addled monkey.

And why do you think? They'll easily claim Iran is singling out kikeroaches living within it's borders to commit "ethnic cleansing"...till today, the hanging of Habib elghanian (a Shah era kikeroach businessman with ties to kikesrael) still is weaponized against Iran. That shit has consequences way beyond what your peanut-sized brain can imagine, especially in a post-WWII world.
First you don't have a source, then you Cite Memri as a source !!! Looolz 🤣😂

The Middle East Media Research Institute is a nonprofit press monitoring and analysis organization co-founded by former Israeli military intelligence officer Yigal Carmon and Israeli-American political scientist Meyrav Wurmser

Again you are playing blatantly the Zio cards, making false claims and accusing IRGC and Iranian regime of chickening out .....

Just a reminder:

images (us).jpeg

I'll indulge your ignorance, lack of education and stupidity if you are 14....

First you don't a source, then you Cite Memri as a source !!! Looolz 🤣😂

The Middle East Media Research Institute is a nonprofit press monitoring and analysis organization co-founded by former Israeli military intelligence officer Yigal Carmon and Israeli-American political scientist Meyrav Wurmser

Again you are playing blatantly the Zio cards, making false claims and accusing IRGC and Iranian regime of chickening out .....

I'll indulge your ignorance, lack of education and stupidity if you are 14....
MEMRI doesn't make clips of it's own, you stupid faggot and I'm well aware who founded it and why. It cuts out legitimate clips from media and posts them out of context, though (and quite a few times, it totally backfires).

Once I find that clip, I will post it here, that is if you even have the neurons to comprehend the content or the IQ to want to watch. Otherwise, take that cock out of your mouth - you look like a retard fellating it with such relish.

Last edited:

Is it a coincidence that that zio retarded Beny Khara (shit in Arabic) Chun is around to jump on the subject????
Majority of Jews are zionists and Iranian jews played major role in sanctions against Iran and encouraging separatism. That being said, they should not be harmed in any way except for the individuals who point their arrows towards homeland.

Biggest harm to Iranian economy was done by crypto-asgaroladi brothers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom