What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You said the same thing about the IRGC Colonel who “fell” off a building....until Iran announced it later as well. Then you went quite and never commented again.

I stand by my initial statement, and saw no need to comment again. If someone can prove it was an assassination by enemies, or that the IRGC officer was a spy eliminated by Iran itself (like the Saudi International paper you quoted was claiming), they are more than welcome to do so.

I notice there's no consensus in these narratives. Anyone deeming these to be credible ought to make up their mind first: was it an assassination or Iran suppressing a traitor? To me, these contradictions mean "we don't know" for now and "various different explanations are possible".

Last edited:
It could be a genuine mistake in translation since Ayub/Ayoob, Ansari/Entezari are quite similar phonetically.

Ayub and Ayoob are alternate spellings of one and the same name. Issue is with the surname however, Ansari and Entezari being entirely unrelated to each other.

There could have also been a discrepancy in correct or approximate spelling of the name when written in English.

These are two different names altogether. It's a case of the "Jerusalem Post" or that "Twitter" analyst not checking their information well enough, or of that information being shaky in the first place. Not something one would expect from either of them.

Regardless, I think TheImmortal is correct here Salar-jann. Something is happening and Iran's enemies are once again on the move in a big way.

Maybe they are on the move in a big way, maybe not. Maybe they are and both these reported deaths are indeed related to it. Maybe only one of them is, or maybe none.

My point is that unless more conclusive indications emerge, serious researchers won't be able to draw definitive conclusion based on a sole article by Saudi International - even if the eventual conclusion should vindicate the paper. It's just that sources like these are capable of twisting facts and spreading disinformation, and affairs like these by their very nature are shrouded in mystery.

unless Iran is willing to conduct some sort of drastic comprehensive strike against Israel (preferably Israeli proper) then these assassinations and sabotages will continue ad infinitum.

Something needs to change.

Or else what would happen, if I may ask? What have assassinations and sabotage against Iran achieved in concrete terms at the geostrategic level? Honest answer is nothing. Implications are significantly less destabilizing than believed by some.

Any impact is merely psychological, and not on Iranian officials, not on decision makers, not on the Iranian defence and security apparatus (the ones who ultimately matter), nor on the broad public - but essentially on a tiny number of enthusiasts on social media and internet forums.

In the meantime Iran is staying on course, the same course which has been making her enemies desperate enough to resort to such measures for lack of truly efficient and fruitful options.

Last edited:
No case revealed, so you better don't make false claims.

You are also claiming that "your" IRGC give a shīt of international reactions, spies from all over the world were arrested and announced, why you assuming IRGC will be afraid of announcing a Jew as a spie???

This looks like Facebook talks, not serious forum contribution.

Also your false claims of Jews "surely" helping, facilitating, hosting spies will contribute to break internal Irani cohesion.

Really strange ......
First you don't have a source, then you Cite Memri as a source !!! Looolz 🤣😂

The Middle East Media Research Institute is a nonprofit press monitoring and analysis organization co-founded by former Israeli military intelligence officer Yigal Carmon and Israeli-American political scientist Meyrav Wurmser

Again you are playing blatantly the Zio cards, making false claims and accusing IRGC and Iranian regime of chickening out .....

Just a reminder:

View attachment 851432

I'll indulge your ignorance, lack of education and stupidity if you are 14....

Brother, I think it's not entirely preposterous to assume that zionists and their western associates would orchestrate a huge media campaign in protest if any Jewish Iranian was found guilty of espionage.

I'm not saying that this is deterring Iranian authorities from acting against such individuals, nor am I incriminating this community as a whole. Also I don't know to what extent the regime in Tel Aviv would be tempted to recruit spies from amongst them nowadays.

However there's been a precedent in 2000, when thirteen Jewish and three Muslim Iranians from Shiraz were charged with spying for the zionist entity. The ensuing media frenzy in the west was considerable.

See below links (zionist and American sources, therefore biased):

https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/wests-next-test-verdict-thirteen-jews

https://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=83270&page=1

Regarding social cohesion, Jewish Iranians residing in Iran only number around 7000. There is reason to believe that there are some crypto-Jews as well (often among followers of the Haifan Bahai organization, but also among Muslims) working in the interests of the zionists. Their numbers won't be high, but it's also a possible factor to reckon with.

Last edited:
Ayub and Ayoob are alternate spellings of one and the same name. Issue is with the surname however, Ansari and Entezari being entirely unrelated to each other.

These are two different names altogether. It's a case of the "Jerusalem Post" or that "Twitter" user not checking their information well enough, or of that information being shaky in the first place. Not something one would expect from either of them.

Maybe they are on the move in a big way, maybe not. Maybe they are and both these reported deaths are indeed related to the ongoing move by the enemy. Or maybe only one of them is.

My point is that unless more conclusive indications emerge, serious researchers won't be able to draw definitive conclusion based on a sole article by Saudi International - even if turns out that the eventual conclusion will vindicate the paper. It's just that sources like these are capable of twisting facts and spreading disinformation, and affairs like these are clouded and obscure by their very nature.

Or else what would happen, if I may ask? What have assassinations and sabotage against Iran achieved in concrete terms at the geostrategic level? Honest answer is nothing. Implications are significantly less destabilizing than believed by some.

Any impact is merely psychological, and not on Iranian officials, not on decision makers, not on the Iranian defence and security apparatus (the ones who ultimately matter), nor on the broad public - but essentially on a tiny number of enthusiasts on social media and internet forums.

In the meantime Iran is staying on course, the same course which has been making her enemies desperate enough to resort to such measures for lack of truly efficient and fruitful options.

At what point do assassinations and sabotage stop Salar-jann? that is essentially what many here (me included) have always been pining to get an answer for or at least an approximation. So many shahids yet the enemy keeps moving right next to our kin as if they're ghosts on the walls of our houses. Efforts to curb their presence bear varying fruit but the fear (at least for me) is that they'll eventually score another big hit that truly sets back Iran's progress in some appreciable way. -- Whilst you are generally correct about Iranian progress across multiple sectors, in-spite of American/Zionist efforts to hinder or outright destroy it. The issue of finding a viable method or way to stop the deaths of Iranians at their hands still remains present. We've seen rather lax-security measures given to lower ranking members of certain national/organizational defense infrastructures. Which doesn't offer much reaffirmation to help those of us who are concerned but that is out of our hands. One can only hope that ongoing improvements in internal security measures are being implemented.

I fully understand "the ends justify the means" argument since Iranians operate under a rather staunch martyrdom ideology (from what I can garner). But even that certainly has its limits no? Could there come a time where these assassinations start to make detrimental in-roads within Iranian leadership, directly affecting how IRGC and other crucial domestic defense industries operate? idk, only time will tell.

Won't shy away from saying this, but I've been an open advocate for an Iranian strike against Israel proper or expanding comprehensive kinetic strikes against Zionist assets wherever Iran can feasibly reach them (since Israel does the same to Iran and its allies routinely). It would be justified and if calibrated correctly, could achieve deterrence or some sort of "relative deterrence". Can't say whether or not this would be the smart decision or rational one, but I do let my emotions get to me from time-to-time.

My sincerest thanks for correcting me on the surnames "Ansari/Entezari". I'm in the States (born and raised) so I don't come across those types of names all too often lol. It does raise the eyebrow slightly as to why there would be such a staunch discrepancy between these two reported names. Ayub Ansari and Ayoob Entezari are two completely different names, you're correct.

(An aside, more of an admission on my part Salar-jan. I must admit that I don't add much to the discourse here on PDF since many of my own talking points range from rehashes of others original thoughts or somewhat emotional rants of my own rooted in ignorance or exaggeration. My intentions with the replies I made to both you and TheImmortal as well as others here are purely mutual with respects to Iran: its security, prosperity and future.

Just needed to get this off my chest.)

You don't see pipelines in Texarse go kaput due to "hot summers", despite the fact they also have been suffering from less maintenance these years and a worse crop of workers.

First of all a “pipeline” is not the same as “refinery”. Pipelines don’t generally explode.

Refineries have the toughest job of breaking down petroleum and injecting additives. That’s why many shut down for maintenance during summer times. Some take the risk and profit of staying open instead in other countries.

And a simple Google search would show you that refinery fires:

• Texas had a refinery fire in Dec 2021
  • South Korea 2 weeks ago
  • Richmond, USA 2 weeks ago
  • Colorado USA less than 1 month ago
  • Indonesia 2 weeks ago
  • LA, USA in Feb 2022

Did Iran cause all these as well? :coffee:

If some of the biggest oil companies with the latest tech and deepest pockets in the world (USA) get fires at their refineries. What does that mean for poorer countries like Iran and Israel with older tech?

If one wants to be more optimistic about this developing situation. Then you could say that, Israel pursuing such an assassination policy against Iranian drone R&D figures comes more from desperation rather than prevention. Trajectory of drone development and the technology in and of itself must have already been compartmentalized by now and redundant in nature as well as spread out. So taking out some guys here and there won't have all that much of an affect on things. But that's just me trying to make the best out of it. This could send shockwaves down the the chain of command and strike fear into other scientists related to drone development.

I'm in agreeance with you though... Israel/American related agents in Iran have been activated once more in the same manner they were when Iranian nuclear scientists were being hunted around a decade ago. It boggles the mind how Israeli/American agents and their proxies are allowed to operate with such utter impunity in Iran even in 2022...-- We'd be going through the same talking points as before about what needs to be done about it but unless Iran is willing to conduct some sort of drastic comprehensive strike against Israel (preferably Israeli proper) then these assassinations and sabotages will continue ad infinitum.

It could be a genuine mistake in translation since Ayub/Ayoob, Ansari/Entezari are quite similar phonetically. Iranian names also don't quite exactly fit well when using English letters. There could have also been a discrepancy in correct or approximate spelling of the name when written in English.

Regardless, I think TheImmortal is correct here Salar-jann. Something is happening and Iran's enemies are once again on the move in a big way.

It’s not especially hard to kill someone in Iran if you have the money. Especially if that person is not connected to you in any shape or form (scientist, engineer, military official, etc).

For Mossad it is relatively easy especially when person has no security detail. In the colonel’s assassination was quite textbook. A car pulls up to the alley and blocks him from being able to escape. A motorcycle drives by and sprays him. The culprits leave.

Now imagine other routes. Poisons. A bakery, a friend, a neighbor, etc. slips something in the targets food or drink in exchange for $250K and a ticket out of Iran. Who is willing to do this? Have you looked at economic conditions in lately? It’s not crazy to say some would kill for a mere $25K.

There are plenty of people who aren’t under security detail and if US/CIA go to plan B then Iran will be feeling some pain.

The entire security apparatus of Iran and the Supreme Leader himself was in Imam Khomeini’s mosque this week. How come no attacks happened? How come no quadcopters? How come no mysterious explosions? I mean what better chance are you going to get than most influential political and military officials all in one single point?

Clearly when it comes to high level events and the protection of Supreme Leader. Iran can perform. It’s protecting anyone who isn’t in the inner circle that seems to be Iran’s weakness even on its own territory.

The Russians are hammering Ukrainian positions in Severodonetsk. According to reports they have now destroyed all the bridges that lead in and out of the city. There are 3000 Ukrainian troops stuck in the city now with their backs against the river. Russia control 70% of the city. They are ruthlessly targeting any sign of resistance with heavy and relentless artillery barrages.

They have also targeted Ukraine's railway infrastructure, supply/storage facilities, training centers and they claim to have destroyed a large batch of American weapons being sent into Ukraine via a transport plane. Honestly the way things are looking, I mean if the Popasnya salient just expands by 20KM, which could be done in a few hours easily, 10,000+ Ukrainian troops will be fully enveloped.

I think that will be the final blow for Ukraine. I don't think that Zelensky can spin that into some kind of victory ? What is he going to say "10,000 of our brave heroes were evacuated in an operation conducted by our intelligence officers" ? Like come on it's becoming laughable now. Their positions are being overrun. Someone needs to slap this joker out of power.

Honestly if Kramatorsk gets over run and the Ukrainians don't sign peace terms, that's just insanity. Russia will simply take Ukraine and extent a land corridor all the way to Transnistria where there are already 5000-7000 Russian troops in the region. Once Odessa is cut off from the rest of Ukraine, it's all over, it will only be a matter of time once the Russians focus on it.

What could come next ? Zaporizhzhia ? Dnipro ? Sumy ? Kharkiv ? At this point Poland will likely send in troops to reclaim the western territory it lost in WW1, mainly around Lviv. Belarus and Hungary have also shown interest in annexing Ukrainian territory. In that case Ukraine will be fully balkanized, maybe if they're lucky survive as a landlocked rump state / city stage around Kiev ? What should they call it ? Zelenskistan ?

Just look at the disparity in firepower between Russia and Ukraine. All I can say is that this is NOT looking good for Ukraine.

June 5th, 2022 Ukraine vs Russia.jpg

According to Aljazeera:​

Russia-Ukraine live news: Powerful explosions rock Kyiv​

Blasts heard in Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv; Zelenskyy says says situation in Severodonetsk, where street fighting is continuing, remains ‘extremely difficult’.

So yesterday the British again claimed that Russia is running out of missiles. Today Russia struck Ukraine with atleast a dozen missiles. The British used to have an empire now they've turned into a parrot of sorts.

Also this claim that Russia has lost 30,000 troops KIA (killed in action) is simply insane. For every 1 killed there are 3 injured, missing or captured. That's the standard. Does Ukraine have 30,000 Russians in custody ? So you're telling me 120,000 casualties have been suffered by Russia ? But their entire invasion army only numbered 150-200,000. So they lost the majority of their troops ?

I believe they have lost something like 6000 troops KIA, all together approx 25,000 casualties including killed in action, injured, missing, captured, but some of these western estimates are just beyond belief. There are analysts who keep track of lost equipment and convoys via open source websites and satellites. The Russians withdrew the majority of their forces intact from Kiev so how could they have lost the majority of their troops ?

Here's something else to consider, lost equipment does not always mean troops have been killed. Sometimes the crew escapes with minor injuries. A few weeks ago I saw footage of a Russian convoy being sabotaged by ATGM crews. The Russian BMP took a direct hit but the crew escaped and put out the fire, meanwhile the rest of the tanks and armored vehicles began engaging with the enemy

The T-90 that was recently destroyed in Ukraine. One analyst went over all the footage and he proved that the crew escaped unharmed after it was rendered immobile and that the tank was actually destroyed by another retreating Russian tank so that it wouldn't fall into Ukrainian hands. The point is, things are not always as they appear.

First of all a “pipeline” is not the same as “refinery”. Pipelines don’t generally explode.

Refineries have the toughest job of breaking down petroleum and injecting additives. That’s why many shut down for maintenance during summer times. Some take the risk and profit of staying open instead in other countries.

And a simple Google search would show you that refinery fires:

• Texas had a refinery fire in Dec 2021
  • South Korea 2 weeks ago
  • Richmond, USA 2 weeks ago
  • Colorado USA less than 1 month ago
  • Indonesia 2 weeks ago
  • LA, USA in Feb 2022

Did Iran cause all these as well? :coffee:

If some of the biggest oil companies with the latest tech and deepest pockets in the world (USA) get fires at their refineries. What does that mean for poorer countries like Iran and Israel with older tech?
Los Angeles isn't out of the question, really.

Hot summer causes food poisoning too Doctor Jan

Alleged cause of Entezari dying.

It depends on the way of thinking.
also the case, unless they manage to find Arsenic in high dose in his stomach

You don't see pipelines in Texarse go kaput due to "hot summers", despite the fact they also have been suffering from less maintenance these years and a worse crop of workers.
probably the workers were trained better and are more careful
but on serious note there also the oil facility go kaboom but media are not interested about it , its in middle east if a lighter explode get attention of the media .a refinery in Houston go kaboom wont sell , one in middle east is another story

Last edited:
also the case, unless they manage to find Arsenic in high dose in his stomach

probably the workers were trained better and are more careful
but on serious note there also the oil facility go kaboom but media are not interested about it , its in middle east if a lighter explode get attention of the media .a refinery in Houston go kaboom wont sell , one in middle east is another story
Amerikwans assume they're untouchable so they'll naturally market one of their refineries going up in flames and smoke as an "industrial accident".

Isnotreal is pretty vulnerable, though - no matter how much fencing is propped up to section off the West Bank and Gaza Strip, there are points where you can shuttle in and out with relatively anonymity...that's not even taking tunnels into account.

Add to this the fact that isnotreal is a place where you can counterfeit documents with little oversight (yes, it's true and one of their biggest security gaps).

If one wants to be more optimistic about this developing situation. Then you could say that, Israel pursuing such an assassination policy against Iranian drone R&D figures comes more from desperation rather than prevention. Trajectory of drone development and the technology in and of itself must have already been compartmentalized by now and redundant in nature as well as spread out. So taking out some guys here and there won't have all that much of an affect on things. But that's just me trying to make the best out of it. This could send shockwaves down the the chain of command and strike fear into other scientists related to drone development.

I'm in agreeance with you though... Israel/American related agents in Iran have been activated once more in the same manner they were when Iranian nuclear scientists were being hunted around a decade ago. It boggles the mind how Israeli/American agents and their proxies are allowed to operate with such utter impunity in Iran even in 2022...-- We'd be going through the same talking points as before about what needs to be done about it but unless Iran is willing to conduct some sort of drastic comprehensive strike against Israel (preferably Israeli proper) then these assassinations and sabotages will continue ad infinitum.

It could be a genuine mistake in translation since Ayub/Ayoob, Ansari/Entezari are quite similar phonetically. Iranian names also don't quite exactly fit well when using English letters. There could have also been a discrepancy in correct or approximate spelling of the name when written in English.

I believe these are Iranians that are carrying out these acts. There are very very few with the capacity to execute. Chances are they are sleepers and are burnt or will be soon. It comes across as a last gasp tactic than anything else. Very difficult to train and plant. Also very difficult to track.

Back
Top Bottom