What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

what about name ?

Weirder than France and Germany ?

France and Germany are close since 1945, but there's the case of Greece and Turkey: two quite antagonistic states, both members to NATO (a military alliance, ironically).

India and China's bilateral issues haven't led to confrontations as intense as those which opposed Germany and France. In particular, there have been skirmishes and border clashes but no full scale war (and the MAD principle will ensure that no such war shall take place between these nuclear powers).

_____

France and Germany don’t hate each other. Not sure what point you are trying to make there.

EU was founded in 1993, not 1943.

The European union was founded in 1957 with the Treaty of Rome ratified by its six founding members (although the name was different - it was called European Economic Community back then). 1992 is the year of the Maastricht Treaty, one of several follow-on accords extending the depth and reach of the supranational organization (modifications to the Treaty of Rome, essentially). But the year of this organization's creation is considered to be 1957.

Whatever the real story is. Another assassination or IRGC taking out a mole. This is quite a volatile time.

Plan “B” seems to be in motion or at least beginning.

Iran International = Saudi propaganda. To be taken with a truckload of salt until input from other (in particular Iranian) sources is available.

Last edited:
The European union was founded in 1957 with the Treaty of Rome ratified by its six founding members. 1992 is the year of the Maastricht Treaty, one of multiple follow-on accords extending the depth and extension of the supranational organization. But the year of its creation is 1957.

You are correct. I am wrong here. Essential point remains, France and Germany weren’t arch enemies after WW2. As Nazi ideology was hunted to the ends of the earth (Argentina).

While anything is possible and India and China could one day have cordial relations. It seems unlikely as India panders to the West Imperialist world order.

Iran International = Saudi propaganda. To be taken with a truckload of salt until input from other (in particular Iranian) sources is available.

A name was given. Not long till we find out if this individual existed in capacity they say he did.

First question that comes to mind is 'why?'. What's the cost/benefit analysis?
I'm also not clear what 'single currency' means. Is this a bench mark proxy item with no physical existence other than how local currencies can calculate trade direct (i.e. instead of the current dollar/Euro mechanisms) OR is it a REAL currency like the Euro? I'm not clear about the need of a Euro-esqe currency when the former may very well do. Of course the former also presents complexities like how is the benchmark calculated. At the end, perhaps the thinking should be away from broad unification of 'things' which again is fundamental to globalization, IMO. Putting on my rogue thinking cap I fundamentally question the need for unifying these types of things.

Since the exact quote is "a single currency for trade", I don't think he's having a Euro-like currency in mind, knowing that the latter would also have to apply to all domestic transactions and therefore completely replace the national currency. I certainly hope that this is what is meant, for anything resembling the Euro would imply loss of financial sovereignty (and thus of national sovereignty), a globalist type of logic not becoming of a true revolutionary administration like the current Iranian one. But I'm also confident in this regard, not least because a unified regional currency wouldn't even be feasible between SCO nations to begin with. So he surely is thinking of some abstract benchmark item, like you said.

Whatever the real story is. Another assassination or IRGC taking out a mole. This is quite a volatile time.

Plan “B” seems to be in motion or at least beginning.

Not saying it's true, but if such a case did happen, staging a suicide would be a better PR way than to say a high-ranking member was caught leaking information to foreign intel.

Sounds feasible given the circumstances.

I think TheImmortal is spot-on with what's been going on lately. Israel/US have stepped up their assassination campaign in Iran, to what end idk but they're on the move that much is for certain.

Unit 840 is looking less like a super secretive James Bond team that western media tries to portray them as and more like guys who happen to know hitmen/organized crime in Turkey.

Hence lack of security detail. They are expendable.

And IRNA has officially reported the death

U6KJJ7YRTYYHKTDD0H42.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom