What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Without reverse search, name this guy

13338.jpeg
The king of the kings,The almighty Syrus the Great

Imagined photo-realistic portrait of emperor Cyrus I (Omid Dana had made a program about this, hence how I knew).
more like based on Ahmadinejad photo.
there is no image of Cyrus or skeleton of cyrus to base the photo on
only this , if you can base a photo on it , you are welcome
800px-Cyrus_the_great.jpg

Thats what it looks like from my end too....i guess we're noticing an emerging pattern of countries just coming out with new deals with Iran - Tajikistan did it with the drones factory setup there, now Brazil...some dictator has declined, and that must be the reason some of these countries are being less afraid, and following their independent goals and objectives.
You should listen to Nadimi’s excellent geopolitical analysis channel. He touches on various global event, unpacks, and analyses them in a pretty knowledgeable way.

Sukhoi, MiG merged with United Aircraft Corporation — press service

The UAC Board of Directors approved the merger in November 2021 and shareholders of three companies supported it in January 2022

MOSCOW, June 1. /TASS/. Sukhoi and MiG companies merged with the United Aircraft Corporation (UAC), a member of the Rostec state corporation, press service of UAC said on Wednesday.
"Relevant records were made on June 1 in the United State Register of Legal Entities," the press service said. The UAC Board of Directors approved the merger in November 2021 and shareholders of three companies supported it in January 2022, it added.
"The implemented restructuring ends an important stage in corporate transformation of UAC, which implies in particular the transition from the three-tier to the two-tier governance system in the corporation. Sukhoi and MiG brands, strong and known worldwide, will remain in produced aircraft and reputed designer schools will continue developing," Rostec CEO Sergey Chemezov said in a comment.

Just when you think the americans cant get anymore 💩feces eating💩 :crazy:insane-in-the-brain:cuckoo: crazy.....they do:

Rubio, Colleagues Introduce Legislation Countering Iran-China Ties
Specifically, the Iran China Accountability Act would:
  • Require any nuclear agreement to be ratified by a two-thirds vote of the U.S. Senate;
  • Prohibit the obligation or expenditure of any funds for a nuclear agreement until:
    • Iran terminates all agreements involving the transfer of funds from China and terminates strategic security and military partnerships with China,
    • Iran terminates all ties and transfers of cash to Iranian proxy forces (including Hamas)
    • Iran verifies the destruction of all chemical weapons/materials/infrastructure, and
    • The CCP ceases the incarceration of Uyghurs; [WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FVCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH IRAN!?]
  • Require a report from the Secretary of State to Congress detailing how any future agreement with Iran would meet each requirement listed above; and
  • Condemn Hamas-incited terrorist attacks on Israel.

France’s own recent Millennium Challenge exercise (Polaris) with devastating results. This time, purportedly, with Russian and Chinese theoretical opponents.

French navy is also tiny compared to the USN. Even North Korea could destroy a french carrier group without much problem, let alone Russia or China.

more like based on Ahmadinejad photo.
there is no image of Cyrus or skeleton of cyrus to base the photo on
only this , if you can base a photo on it , you are welcome
800px-Cyrus_the_great.jpg

I know as well as you that there's no contemporary representation of Cyrus other than that relief, nor any skeletal remains to base graphic depictions on. Of course it's a free interpretation by some artist. Hence my use of the adjective 'imagined'. My statement does not contradict what you just said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom