What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Your solution is to ignore the assassinations and sabatoge like they are nothing as stated by previous posts. This is by your own admission.

My solution was to hit back to impose tit for tat costs.

Reality is that too many top people in Iran and comfortable with their position and wealth and do not want to risk anything. That's why they keep sending their money out of Iran and dropping them in European banks. Contrast with Revolutionary Iran which had nothing to lose and a motivated leadership.

There is no correlation between these propositions.

1) Politicians who turned their backs on the Revolution and are pursuing their own self-interest - mainly western-appeasing liberals, have no say when it comes to top level strategic decisions. It's not them who decide in what manner Iran is to confront the zio-American enemy. The present day Iranian Leadership however has no egoistic material interests and is as motivated and selfless as the 1980's Leadership.

2) It's enough to oppose US and Isra"el"i interests in a systematic fashion like the Islamic Republic is doing, and one will risk outright obliteration at the hands of said powers, which will attempt everything they deem affordable to reach bring about one's destruction. In other terms, this notion some users of this forum like to cultivate, that the Americans and zionists will let you live if you challenge them head on but refrain from escalating beyond a certain point, is genuinely delusional. They destroyed nations for much, much less than what Islamic Iran is currently undertaking to counter them.

3) I demonstrated with concrete, documented figures how Iran has been willing to confront them in a far more deadly manner during the 2000-2020 period than during the entire 1980's.

Leadership in Iran don't want to confront Israel directly. Otherwise these deaths would not be occurring. This attack on Parchin would not be occurring. Directing a attack on an Israeli outpost in the Golan is not difficult. They are simply not willing to escalate to re-establish deterrence.

Why? That I guess is up for discussion.

There's an inherent self-contradiction in assessments like this. Namely, if an attack on an outpost in the Golan will increase the security of Iranian officials by deterring the enemy from conducting further assassinations or acts of sabotage, then a leadership wary of losing its privileges will rush to order just that type of an attack. If however it will trigger more assassinations and sabotage without providing concrete gains, then the answer to the question is obvious.

Also about the alleged event at Parchin: a quadcopter, seriously? This cannot even destroy the content of a large room. It's a joke. And where's evidence that an actual attack took place? To my knowledge Iran hasn't confirmed such allegations, has it?

By the way, why did Iran not mount "tit for tat retaliation" on each of the following occasions during the 1980's, when the country was allegedly more willing to escalate in order to contain its enemies? :

* A President of the Islamic Republic, shahid Rajai was assassinated.
* A Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic, shahid Bahonar, was assassinated.
* The headquarters of the main political formation, the Islamic Republic Party, were bombed resulting in the martyrdom of dozens including key figures of the Revolution and founding architects of the IR such as shahid Beheshti.
* There was an attempt on the life of another President, namely current Supreme Leader Khamenei (h.a.).
* Other leading personalities such as shahid Qoddusi were martyred in separate attacks.
* An Iranian civilian airliner was shot down by the US Navy, killing all on board.
* Several coup attempts were made including with the involvement of members of the armed forces. In one case, the judiciary found that there was a plan to dig a tunnel toward the humble residence of Imam Khomeini (r.a.) and martyr the latter.
* Infiltrators inside the system tried to sabotage Iranian policy (Mehdi Hashemi etc).
* Daily attacks, sabotage, killings by foreign-backed terrorist groups (MKO, separatists etc) for multiple years after the victory of the Revolution.

Bottom line: this idea that Iran has become a toothless tiger because revolutionary fervor supposedly subsided is definitely an illusion. Iran is pursuing the same broad policies as back then, and in fact over the past two decades Iranian counter-strikes have taken a far greater toll on the zionists and Americans compared to the damage and casualties Iran herself has incurred.

Last edited:
Your solution is to ignore the assassinations and sabatoge like they are nothing as stated by previous posts. This is by your own admission.

My solution was to hit back to impose tit for tat costs.

Reality is that too many top people in Iran and comfortable with their position and wealth and do not want to risk anything. That's why they keep sending their money out of Iran and dropping them in European banks. Contrast with Revolutionary Iran which had nothing to lose and a motivated leadership.

Leadership in Iran don't want to confront Israel directly. Otherwise these deaths would not be occurring. This attack on Parchin would not be occurring. Directing a attack on an Israeli outpost in the Golan is not difficult. They are simply not willing to escalate to re-establish deterrence.

Why? That I guess is up for discussion.
Incorrect. Pleased improve your reading abilities. Whiners like you are the exact focus of psyops. Don’t play the digital victim. Iran, unlike you, doesn’t do the childish tit for tat you keep whining about. Iran’s stick is much bigger and multipronged and currently tit for tat is an option serving only idiots. Again present viable adult solutions like I have said all along. Lick your psychological wounds and grow a spine. And don’t forget to chuck the skinny pants. Sparky has exclusivity on those.

Last edited:
* A President of the Islamic Republic, shahid Rajai was assassinated.
* A Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic, shahid Bahonar, was assassinated.
* The headquarters of the main political formation, the Islamic Republic Party, were bombed resulting in the martyrdom of dozens including key figures of the Revolution and founding architects of the IR such as shahid Beheshti.
* There was an attempt on the life of another President, namely current Supreme Leader Khamenei (h.a.).
* Other leading personalities such as shahid Qoddusi were martyred in separate attacks.
* An Iranian civilian airliner was shot down by the US Navy, killing all on board.

Every single one of those things you mentioned, besides the civilian airline, was a MEK attack. Can’t absolve MEK as completely a “foreign” backed group when they were fighting alongside revolutionaries during Shan’s reign. They were one of many groups vying for power.

I should add MEK paid the price for their treachery. Their bases were routinely bombed in Iraq. Their figures routinely assassinated in Europe. Simple search can show you this.

As for the US shooting down the airliner. The commander of the ship was tracked by Iranian intelligence and there was an attempt to place a bomb on his car at his residence in US. This is well documented. This is with Iran’s limited capabilities back then.

Nonetheless, US ended up paying over $130M in compensation to the victims.

I understand the point you are attempting to make. I disagree with your thesis. Israel has openly today announced their “octopus doctrine” which is to attack Iran directly instead of just focusing on its proxies (tentacles).

Every single one of those things you mentioned, besides the civilian airline, was a MEK attack. Can’t absolve MEK as completely a “foreign” backed group when they were fighting alongside revolutionaries during Shan’s reign. They were one of many groups vying for power.

They were a SAVAK-infiltrated group, with some of their leaders including Rajavi himself heavily suspected of having been a "turncoat" double agent. After the Revolution, these infiltrators evidently remained in Iran and could bank on their apparent anti-shah credentials to gain a social and political status.

Also, analysts have highlighted how the Mossad, who maintained a lasting influence in SAVAK ever since it crucially contributed to setting it up, was operating its own "stay behind" network within the agency. I.e. a circle of SAVAK officers responding directly to Mossad and tasked with conducting sabotage against any anti-zionist government that might take over after a hypothetical fall of the Pahlavi regime. To engage in sabotage, what better way than infiltration? And for infiltration of a future revolutionary political order replacing the monarchy, what better way than recruiting and handling figures from amongst the opposition to the monarchy?

SAVAK officer Parviz Sabeti (frequent Bahai and crypto-Jewish Bahai surname) is said to have been in charge of these networks, from Tel Aviv where he took refuge after fleeing Iran in 1979.

So there's reason to believe that MKO terrorist operations of the 1980's, especially the most spectacular ones which targeted high ranking officials, were facilitated by support from powerful foreign intelligence services.

But either way, even if said powers weren't involved (which is very unlikely), the authorities of the Islamic Republic definitely suspected them of having had a hand in these attacks. Thus from the perspective of Iran, the west and the zionists did bear responsibility in these assassinations, killings and bombings at any rate.

Also after 1982, the French regime's support for the MKO became open and official.

In Iran's eyes retaliation against western interests was thus warranted anyway.

I should add MEK paid the price for their treachery. Their bases were routinely bombed in Iraq. Their figures routinely assassinated in Europe. Simple search can show you this.

I'm aware of these events. But here the discussion was focused on Iran's readiness to strike back at the zionist and US regimes.

As for the US shooting down the airliner. The commander of the ship was tracked by Iranian intelligence and there was an attempt to place a bomb on his car at his residence in US. This is well documented. This is with Iran’s limited capabilities back then.

Not just an attempt, the car exploded. However, it was his wife who was driving it, and he himself was not inside. He escaped unscathed.

Also, if the US regime tries to shoot down an Iranian civilian airliner today, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind that Iran will retaliateat the very least in an equally forceful way as with the car bombing, and probably more comprehensively even. Which is what was being discussed.

I understand the point you are attempting to make. I disagree with your thesis. Israel has openly today announced their “octopus doctrine” which is to attack Iran directly instead of just focusing on its proxies (tentacles).

'Good luck' trying to bring down the Islamic Republic (and provoking the balkanization of Iran which would inevitably ensue) through whatever strategy of multiple terror and sabotage attacks they envisage.

For that's their goal. Failed attempts to undermine Iran's allies were only meant as a prelude to a military aggression on Iran (or to air strikes on Iranian infrastructures), or to a policy of intensive destabilization of Iran through proxies.

What I described previously isn't only a thesis, it includes simple facts that illustrate how Iran has not become more reluctant in reacting to her enemies' provocations.

'Good luck' trying to bring down the Islamic Republic (and provoking the balkanization of Iran which would inevitably ensue) through whatever strategy of multiple terror and sabotage attacks they envisage.

For that's their goal. Failed attempts to undermine Iran's allies were only meant as a prelude to a military aggression on Iran (or to air strikes on Iranian infrastructures), or to a policy of intensive destabilization of Iran through proxies.

What I described previously isn't only a thesis, it includes simple facts that illustrate how Iran has not become more reluctant in reacting to her enemies' provocations.

I don’t believe Octupus Doctrine aims to bring down IR of Iran by itself. But rather degrade Iranian capability over time. The thinking is eventually unqualified officers rise the ranks. We see that in Putin’s army where many commanders are quiet inept.

Unlike every other coup in modern times that is led by army officials, Iran has a counter army (IRGC) that will defend against such an unlikely attempt. So a very good fail safe that the IR of Iran placed back in the day. Furthermore, said IRGC has thru it’s conglomerates and subsidiaries indirect/direct control of up to 40% of a 500B-1T economy. So the collapse of Iran is highly unlikely from that regard.

How could it happen (outside of direct intervention)? I am not sure. You basically need most of the population to riot and Bazaars to shut down like back in Shah’s days. But even then IRGC will not go anywhere. They will stay till the end since their control military and economically means they will have a say at the table for any future form of government which likely won’t be too different than the current form, maybe a tad bit more secular.

Balkanization without direct intervention seems also unlikely as IRGC across the entire multi ethnic regions of Iran are homogenous unlike Syria where Druze, Christians, Kurds, Alawites, Sunnis, etc had their own “enclaves”.

Artesh has also been blended with former IRGC commanders (Bagheri being one of them) so mass desertion by Artesh seems unlikely. Nor is their any figure within that group such as a Hiftar that could rally troops to his side. Although one cannot discount the possibility of such an individual arising.

Smart moves by Iran.. watch out Trump ,Iran is in your backyard!)

Iran Repairing and becoming part owner of 3 oil refineries in Latin America...supplying them with Iranian Oil ..

1- El Palito refinery in Venezuela
1653911182182.png

2- Paraguana refinery in Venezuela (largest in Venezuela 3rd largest in the world)
1653911205104.png

3-El Suprem Somni de Bolívar,in Nicaragua ($4 billion dollar project semi finished )
1653911230762.png

Yesterday Ukraine lost atleast 5 airplanes, four SU-25 and one MIG-29, one Mi-8 helicopter and one Bayraktar
Smart moves by Iran.. watch out Trump ,Iran is in your backyard!)

Iran Repairing and becoming part owner of 3 oil refineries in Latin America...supplying them with Iranian Oil ..

1- El Palito refinery in Venezuela
View attachment 849214
2- Paraguana refinery in Venezuela (largest in Venezuela 3rd largest in the world)
View attachment 849215
3-El Suprem Somni de Bolívar,in Nicaragua ($4 billion dollar project semi finished )
View attachment 849216

Is america the most cowardice country on earth? If them picking on tiny defensless countries wasnt enough proof watch this:

crazy thug assaults woman on a full metro, and nobody bats an eye

In Iran, his life expectancy would have been measured in seconds if some crazy lunatic started attacking women in public like that....

The school shooting in texas. Their "brave cops" were literally waiting outside for 45 minutes, too cowardice and gutless to go and confront the gunman slaughtering small children...

The parkland shooting was a similar event. Cowardice cop, refused to enter the school and confront the gunman when children were being slaughtered....

cowardice seems to be a central part of american culture..... The United states of america... home of the coward, land of the slave

Well so far nothing incredible for me ... I don't see any serious economical reforms ...

Stupid thing done by him:
Car prices ...
Saying he would Make 1 million houses ...
What he said about "monetary base" پایه پولی
His silence about Esfehan ..

But still it is soon to judge...
Still government is afraid of any serious economical reform or even doesn't know the fact that its policy must be explained to people ... disappointing ... hope God would not take away his mercy from us and this country ,,, clock ticking ...

Is america the most cowardice country on earth? If them picking on tiny defensless countries wasnt enough proof watch this:

crazy thug assaults woman on a full metro, and nobody bats an eye

In Iran, his life expectancy would have been measured in seconds if some crazy lunatic started attacking women in public like that....

The school shooting in texas. Their "brave cops" were literally waiting outside for 45 minutes, too cowardice and gutless to go and confront the gunman slaughtering small children...

The parkland shooting was a similar event. Cowardice cop, refused to enter the school and confront the gunman when children were being slaughtered....

cowardice seems to be a central part of american culture..... The United states of america... home of the coward, land of the slave
They want to promote and spread their beautiful advanced human right culture.

Back
Top Bottom