What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Poland recently refused to pay for Russian natural gas in Rubles. Finland as well. As a result the Russians have cut off the gas flow to both these nations. Now the Polish Prime Minister, Mateusz Morawieck, is accusing Norway of taking advantage of the situation by charging them 4 or 5 times more than what they were paying a year ago.

"But should we be paying Norway gigantic money for gas – four or five times more than we paid a year ago? This is sick,”

In other news, Macron has again reiterated that it will take Ukraine 15-20 years to join the EU. And we all know that NATO will not allow Ukraine to join because of its territorial disputes, so then it makes you wonder, was this war worth it for Ukraine ?

By the end of it they are likely to be left with less territory, no access to the sea, a shattered economy and infrastructure. They will likely be forced to take on massive debts from the IMF just to rebuild. Perhaps this was the plan all along ? To financially enslave Ukraine ?

Poland recently refused to pay for Russian natural gas in Rubles. Finland as well. As a result the Russians have cut off the gas flow to both these nations. Now the Polish Prime Minister, Mateusz Morawieck, is accusing Norway of taking advantage of the situation by charging them 4 or 5 times more than what they were paying a year ago.

"But should we be paying Norway gigantic money for gas – four or five times more than we paid a year ago? This is sick,”

In other news, Macron has again reiterated that it will take Ukraine 15-20 years to join the EU. And we all know that NATO will not allow Ukraine to join because of its territorial disputes, so then it makes you wonder, was this war worth it for Ukraine ?

By the end of it they are likely to be left with less territory, no access to the sea, a shattered economy and infrastructure. They will likely be forced to take on massive debts from the IMF just to rebuild. Perhaps this was the plan all along ? To financially enslave Ukraine ?
This war was worst for Ukraine and bad for Russia.

Iran gave her best possible weapon that she could to Russia (sanction buster 2.0).to be used against the west 6 years ago.somethings are not that flashy but in time of need they might be worth more than 1000 drones or missiles.

@MisterSyed
I don't watch that much league games anymore, which team are you cheering for ?:woot:

View attachment 846874

Careful sir wrong answer -10 points on PDF:devil:
:yahoo:
I'll be Supporting Netherlands overall In this WC. (Robin Van Persie enjoyer here :)..) However I'll make sure too watch Iran vs USA, Will be waiting for good game and Iran winning.
As for PL i support Manchester Utd. As i said RVP was my fav Player in his days. I started watching football because of him

@MisterSyed
I don't watch that much league games anymore, which team are you cheering for ?:woot:

View attachment 846874

Careful sir wrong answer -10 points on PDF:devil:
:yahoo:
Old Colonial.

But honestly watching footbal when everybody cheer for one team is no fun.
If I want to watch footbal with some other people usually I look and see which team have more support and then cheer for the other team.

Ruble is at a 5 year high. Lira has crumbled to an all time low.

View attachment 846873

Remember when Azov fighters said they would fight until the death. Look at the conditions they were living in. They were living like junkies in a tent city. Sad.

It seems like the appreciation of the rouble against the dollar is misleading. While it is at the strongest it's ever been in almost a decade now, the prices in russia have soared astronomically for all kinds of good.

Food, groceries, toiletries, furniture, accessories...all are quite expensive and certain commodities disappear off the shelves within moments of delivery and stocking.

I'll be Supporting Netherlands overall In this WC. (Robin Van Persie enjoyer here :)..) However I'll make sure too watch Iran vs USA, Will be waiting for good game and Iran winning.
As for PL i support Manchester Utd. As i said RVP was my fav Player in his days. I started watching football because of him
Ok fair enough only -2 points since you don't watch Iran-England.This one is spicy too.

This is why Iranians support two teams ... :cry:

Prices for goods are surging all over the world. From what I've heard, the prices of vital goods haven't gone up in Russia. After all Russia produces enough wheat for its own people and they have banned exports recently.

Meanwhile the prices of gasoline are now at an all time high in the west. Heating prices have gone up by 4x in the UK for example, fertilizer prices have gone up 4x in the USA. Russia is a huge fertilizer producer and they no longer want to supply the west. Grocery prices are also higher than they've ever been. Inflation in general is soaring and a recession looks likely in the near future.

It seems like the appreciation of the rouble against the dollar is misleading. While it is at the strongest it's ever been in almost a decade now, the prices in russia have soared astronomically for all kinds of good.

Food, groceries, toiletries, furniture, accessories...all are quite expensive and certain commodities disappear off the shelves within moments of delivery and stocking.

Prices for goods are surging all over the world. From what I've heard, the prices of vital goods haven't gone up in Russia. After all Russia produces enough wheat for its own people and they have banned exports recently.

Meanwhile the prices of gasoline are now at an all time high in the west. Heating prices have gone up by 4x in the UK for example, fertilizer prices have gone up 4x in the USA. Russia is a huge fertilizer producer and they no longer want to supply the west. Grocery prices are also higher than they've ever been. Inflation in general is soaring and a recession looks likely in the near future.
There's a YouTuber called Niki Proshin whom I follow and he's lately been covering a lot regarding prices of goods in Russia since the sanctions. I recommend watching his videos although his is a more fun and light-hearted vlog.

The other Russian YouTuber who gives more serious, in-depth analysis is INSIDE RUSSIA. His videos are pretty long but his analytical breakdown regarding the russian economy, markets and industry as of February 24th are extremely good.

I can't believe that someone so naive and gullible was able to become the president of the United States. It just goes to show how flawed the US system truly is. The most competent person surely does not lead that nation. The presidential election is more of a popularity contest than anything else. No wonder he wrecked half the world. He has the IQ of a nincompoop

I lost it at the "flying airplane" 😄

I can't believe that someone so naive and gullible was able to become the president of the United States. It just goes to show how flawed the US system truly is. The most competent person surely does not lead that nation. The presidential election is more of a popularity contest than anything else. No wonder he wrecked half the world. He has the IQ of a nincompoop
The POTUS has only existed to place a signature on documents since 1915. He is usually a willing party to whatever policy is enacted but sometimes, he disagrees and either he gets assassinated like Kennedy or subject to a scandal like Clinton.

I would go as far as to say that Uncle Sam hasn't had a President capable of exercising his own will since Theodore Roosevelt left office.

Well my point is that the US led sanctions were supposed to break Russia and make the Ruble worthless. In that regard they failed, especially since the sanctions have now caused energy prices to skyrocket at a time when the global economy is vulnerable after Covid.

Think about it, if Iran could survive the sanctions and is now selling just as much oil as before the sanctions, what could make anyone think that they could cripple Russia ? Russia is a massive country with limitless resources at their disposal.

There's a YouTuber called Niki Proshin whom I follow and he's lately been covering a lot regarding prices of goods in Russia since the sanctions. I recommend watching his videos although his is a more fun and light-hearted vlog.

The other Russian YouTuber who gives more serious, in-depth analysis is INSIDE RUSSIA. His videos are pretty long but his analytical breakdown regarding the russian economy, markets and industry as of February 24th are extremely good.

Well my point is that the US led sanctions were supposed to break Russia and make the Ruble worthless. In that regard they failed, especially since the sanctions have now caused energy prices to skyrocket at a time when the global economy is vulnerable after Covid.

Think about it, if Iran could survive the sanctions and is now selling just as much oil as before the sanctions, what could make anyone think that they could cripple Russia ? Russia is a massive country with limitless resources at their disposal.
To be honest with you, this isn't the win russia claims it is. Denmark has gas too which it can pump to Germany and the Scandinavian states and the remainder of Europe will likely be supplied by the Gulf States via a pipeline through Turkey.

In time, they'll even make a shift towards nuclear energy and in the end, russia will be left with only one significant client for energy - china. They'll make up the volume of russian gas trade but at heavy discounts and it won't fill the void Europe left.

No, what will hurt russia more in the short-term is the exodus of technological companies and ban of exports of electronic components to russia. China will be their hub of acquisition for the aforementioned but even it will restrict sales as much as possible because it doesn't want to get sanctioned as well for selling contraband to Moscow. However, after the war has ended, they'll probably chalk out an alternate route/compromise.

His Majesty Sultan Haitham bin Tarik today held a round of official talks with President Dr. Ebrahim Raisi of the Islamic Republic of Iran at Al Alam Palace.

The talks explored various aspects of bilateral cooperation and ways of enhancing the strong ties binding the peoples of Oman and Iran. The aim is to exchange views about issues of common concern.
628b767a9bd35.jpeg

Oman, Iran sign eight pacts in various fields

Oman News Agency (ONA) revealed that the Sultanate of Oman and the Islamic Republic of Iran sign at Al Alam Palace eight memoranda of understanding and four cooperation programmes in the fields of oil and gas, transport, diplomatic studies and training, radio and television, higher education, research and innovation, agriculture, livestock and fisheries, plant protection and quarantine, specifications, standards and conformity assessment.

The two friendly countries also signed cooperation programmes, the first related to the fields of trade, investment and services, the second to an executive programme for technical cooperation in the fields of labour and employment, and the third to an executive programme for cooperation in the field of environment. While the fourth to an executive programme for cooperation in the field of sports for the years 2023-2025.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom