What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Come on Irloo? The man who died from COVID when he suffered from a weakened immune system dating back 30 years ago?

Is everything an Western assassination to you?

Tehrani could have been killed at any time. Dude had 9 lives doing the work he did with no precautions. Many on his team quit weeks before his death due to dangerous conditions and deaths of other scientists. I was suspicious about his death when it happened till all the reports of unsafe work conditions came out.

Well anything that makes them look good they will take credit for.

And let’s not be anti-Semitic. There are plenty of Jews in Iran and around the world that do no support Zionist philosophy.

Is there any info on this colonel? Unless he was working in Syria/Yemen/nuclear sites... it is out of character for Israel to go after a random colonel in the capital.
Zionism is a political ideology to drive a jewish end of times prophecy. They just cleverly keep membership open to christians by playing the religion card and atheists by masquerading as "le oppressed pilpull".

Besides, those "non-Zionist" jews don't exactly mean you well either. They hold a view that their "melech messih" will violently slaughter the gentiles and enslave the remainder in a butcherfest that makes purim look like a picnic.

Treat them all as filth to be squashed and pulped under your heel.

As for the colonel, the only thing we know for certain is that he was stationed in syria and operated along the Quneitra frontline.

@OldTwilight

1653233269483-png.846657

An IRI official driving a Pride, and getting martyred for Islam and Iran.

Not exactly a prime example for corruption now, is it?

@OldTwilight

What do you think?

Pride
Kooche tang

یک آذری رو در پراید زدند

نقطه رو زدند ولی بد جور پیام رسانی کردند

@OldTwilight

What do you think?

Pride
Kooche tang

Kooche tang?

With that unique evidence...Say no more Shawnee, we can now deduce he was killed somewhere in Tehran.

They hold a view that their "melech messih" will violently slaughter the gentiles and enslave the remainder in a butcherfest that makes purim look like a picnic.

How is this different from Jesus and the Rapture?

How is this different from Hidden Imam and Judgment day?

No excuse to be anti-Semitic. No excuse at all. Every human should have the right to practice the religion they wish. (Minus extremist terrorist ideologies like Wahhabism or Salfism).

The west demonizes Muslims the same way because the Holy Book mentions Jihad and Infidels. They group Muslims with terrorist groups and spread Islam-phobia by taking religious text out of context.

Zionism is a political ideology to drive a jewish end of times prophecy. They just cleverly keep membership open to christians by playing the religion card and atheists by masquerading as "le oppressed pilpull".

Besides, those "non-Zionist" jews don't exactly mean you well either. They hold a view that their "melech messih" will violently slaughter the gentiles and enslave the remainder in a butcherfest that makes purim look like a picnic.

Treat them all as filth to be squashed and pulped under your heel.

Kooche tang?

With that unique evidence...Say no more Shawnee, we can now deduce he was killed somewhere in Tehran.

How is this different from Jesus and the Rapture?

How is this different from Hidden Imam and Judgment day?

No excuse to be anti-Semitic. No excuse at all.

The west demonizes Muslims the same way because the Holy Book mentions Jihad and Infidels. They group Muslims with terrorist groups and spread Islam-phobia by taking religious text out of context.
The Hidden Imam will enjoin people to good and it's prophesied that people will respond in allegiance with one voice. Not so the jews, no matter their denomination or political beliefs.

Peas and apples. The vile scripture of the jews alone qualifies them to be at the receiving end of unrestrained violence and justly so.

The vile scripture of the jews alone qualifies them to be at the receiving end of unrestrained violence and justly so.

I question wether you are even Iranian or Shiite.

This type of thinking goes against the teachings of Imam Ali and other Imams. Also goes against sermons of Rahbar.

I question wether you are even Iranian or Shiite.

This type of thinking goes against the teachings of Imam Ali and other Imams. Also goes against sermons of Rahbar.
I'm very much both, mister. Just because I abhor the soft touch Iranians have taken with these filthy desert cretins for two and a half millennia doesn't mean you get to call my heritage into question - I refuse to indulge in weakness like we've exhibited thus far.

And anyway, if it's that much of a horror, just sacrifice sheep and camels after you're through. After all, how much is one jew's life worth? Not much. A camel for every 1000 dead hebrews is a fair trade and follow it with a prayer for forgiveness plus distribute the meat to the poor.

I'm sure Allah will forgive this because after all, we're in the midst of a war of civilizations.

Resumption of Vienna talks awaits U.S. decision

TEHRAN – After a three-day visit by the European Union’s coordinator for the talks in Vienna between Iran and major world powers, speculations resurfaced again that the revival of the 2015 Iran nuclear could happen soon.

But the current state of play between Iran and the U.S. suggests that the ball is in Washington’s court and that without a political decision from the White House the resuscitation of the nuclear deal, formally called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), would be far from being in the air.

Retirement party for Uncle Sam

In his speech for the West Point graduates, the United States Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff uttered a bitter confession. Mark Milley said that the United States is not the superpower of the world anymore.

Although the words mentioned above are not direct quotes, this is the first implication we have from the U.S. general’s words.

“The world you are being commissioned into has the potential for a significant international conflict between great powers. And that potential is increasing, not decreasing," Milley told the cadets at the 2022 commencement ceremony in West Point, New York.

He then went on to refer to the changes that are being made in the international arena.

“And right now, at this very moment, a fundamental change is happening in the very character of war. We are facing right now two global powers, China and Russia, each with significant military capabilities, and both who fully intend to change the current rules-based order,” Milley added.

Probably a mediocre retaliation for this assassination. Let's see if I am wrong.

Only a direct attack would achieve true deterrence, otherwise it will continue. The whole Islamic world would take advantage of a conflict between Iran and Israel, pointing their weapons against Israel, even if they are not on good terms with Iran. Iran is failing to press this forward.

I'm sure Allah will forgive this because after all, we're in the midst of a war of civilizations.

Allah will never forgive one who wishes death on someone he has never met, much less innocent souls. Seems the whole teachings of the Quran and the Shiite Imams went over your head.

Your thinking is no different than a Wahhabi/Takfiri.

Judgement day will be rough for you.

Allah will never forgive one who wishes death on someone he has never met, much less innocent souls. Seems the whole teachings of the Quran and the Shiite Imams went over your head.

Your thinking is no different than a Wahhabi/Takfiri.

Judgement day will be rough for you.

Zionism and NATO imperialism are much, much more dangerous than any takfiri grouplet because they are the incomparably more powerful and influential parties. The ones at the top of the hierarchy, as opposed to their braindead, manipulated takfiri henchmen. As a matter of fact, whether in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Syria, Libya etc, anywhere takfiri terrorists have been wrecking havoc it was because NATO and zionists were either directly backing them or indirectly propping them up.

Also, zionism is just as vicious as takfirism in its cold blooded wantonness. They're just not the ones who pull the trigger or draw the knives most of the time, but it's them who orchestrate the violence and aggressions a couple of stories above.

Elite decision makers, influential oligarchs and lobbyists in suit and tie whose strategic goals consist in dismantling nations, quite literally, through the use of any and all means including but not limited to terrorist patsies such as takfiris, "ethno"-separatists, neo-nazis and so on (as reflected in the Bernard Lewis plan, Oded Yinon plan, Cebrowsky and Peters doctrines, neoconservative and lib-hawk concepts of "constructive chaos" etc), are even more despicable than the useful idiots who carry out their dirty work.

Now I'm not one to advocate nor condone targeted attacks on civilians either, no matter their background. But sensitivity and indignation in this regard shouldn't be selective. Sunni Muslim civilians from whose ranks takfiris are recruited, Arab civilians, Afghan civilians etc all deserve the very same protective embrace. Nothing in this or that community which deserves a favored treatment compared to others when it comes to sparing ordinary civilians not guilty of particular crimes.

Last edited:
The whole Islamic world would take advantage of a conflict between Iran and Israel, pointing their weapons against Israel, even if they are not on good terms with Iran.
Half of the "Gulf states" have made peace with "Israel" and might as well be called allies. Who do you think would join? Syria? Iraq? What exactly can they be expected to do? I doubt countries like Malaysia or Indonesia can be bothered to care about taking part in a conflict halfway across the world.

This war is going to happen sooner or later anyways.
Such a war will be air force vs. missile force. Iran cannot realistically invade "Israel" and vice versa. To fly aircraft all the way to Iran requires heavily fuel and weapon ladden aircraft - unmaneuverable aircraft can be shot down easily and aren't easily replaced but can "Israel" be trusted not to use nukes? Are they truly a rational actor? What is Iran doing to equalize the playing field? The time to develop nuclear weapons was 30 years ago. Sanctions are here to stay and will never be removed, JCPOA or not.

Half of the "Gulf states" have made peace with "Israel" and might as well be called allies. Who do you think would join? Syria? Iraq? What exactly can they be expected to do? I doubt countries like Malaysia or Indonesia can be bothered to care about taking part in a conflict halfway across the world.
I don't mean states, but militant groups, and the people who sympathize with them, especially the Palestinians. I wasn't referring to state governments, but people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom