What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

He should be driving a government provided vehicle that has sufficient protections.

Iran has plenty of modern domestic cars it produces. Very easy to put sufficient protections in the doors and bullet proof glass.

He’s driving literally one of the unsafest vehicles on the road today. I once drove a pride that didn’t even have hydraulic steering! It was like trying to turn a ship with your bare hands.

I do not support the killing of any civilians. War should be kept to military targets. Intentional killing of civilians is against Islam, regardless of their religion. So do not boast about those killings as they are not tied to Iran nor should they be.

And again Israel/USA is taking away chess pieces (officers, colonels, Generals) while Iran is doing material damage and maybe some border patrol agent gets blown to bits near the Lebanon border. Unequal deterrence.

We have spoken great lengths about the lack of response. At this point it’s not going to change Iranian calculus and how it operates.

Though simple changes can be made to better protect Iranians within Iran. If $100M can be sent to Palestine then surely armoured cars can be provided to sensitive personnel. So I doubt it’s a cost issue or logistics issue.

Blending in is sometimes the best security. Driving around in a giant armored vehicle that stands out like a sore thump just screams “important person inside”

Also Iran has alooooott of colonels , generals and scientists. Do each of them get an armored car?

Not only would this be extremely expensive, impractical. But would also show HOrrible optics by showing Iranian government officials/workers are scared.

It also goes against the martyr culture to constantly fear your own shadow

Iran is a massive country with a large population and a government thats actually pretty open. You can drive around the entire country and not get questioned. Its not a police state

You just got to accept the fact that once in a while, the terrorist zionist entity. Using billions of dollars and resources of the americans, is going to be successful in one their terrorist attacks

They killed a colonel who drove a shitty pride to work. That is not a big accomplishment or hard. It does nothing to hurt Iran phyiscally. Its designed to spread fear and terror

Being scared of your own shadow means then win. The best way to handle it is the usual Iranian method

Bury a few zionists, strike a mossad ship, take an atgm potshot at some filthy zinist soldiers etcc

The zionist will gwt the message, cease their terrorism for a bit. And start again out of desperation at a later date. This is pure desperation by them

He should be driving a government provided vehicle that has sufficient protections.

Iran has plenty of modern domestic cars it produces. Very easy to put sufficient protections in the doors and bullet proof glass.

He’s driving literally one of the unsafest vehicles on the road today. I once drove a pride that didn’t even have hydraulic steering! It was like trying to turn a ship with your bare hands.

I do not support the killing of any civilians. War should be kept to military targets. Intentional killing of civilians is against Islam, regardless of their religion. So do not boast about those killings as they are not tied to Iran nor should they be.

And again Israel/USA is taking away chess pieces (officers, colonels, Generals) while Iran is doing material damage and maybe some border patrol agent gets blown to bits near the Lebanon border. Unequal deterrence.

We have spoken great lengths about the lack of response. At this point it’s not going to change Iranian calculus and how it operates.

Though simple changes can be made to better protect Iranians within Iran. If $100M can be sent to Palestine then surely armoured cars can be provided to sensitive personnel. So I doubt it’s a cost issue or logistics issue.

There is no boasting here. Just talking about what is going on.

They are killing each other. It will continue on.

As long as Iran solidifies in Syria and continues regional and nuclear activities and hits refineries, I see no deterrence.

Hitting refineries skyrockets gas, makes recession and changes elections in US. That is bigger than one general by far.
Am I clear?

Last edited:
he is a field officer , nowhere in the world field officer get governmental approved security detail

Armoured car is not security detail.

Blending in is sometimes the best security. Driving around in a giant armored vehicle that stands out like a sore thump just screams “important person inside”

Plenty of civilian armored vehicles that blend in

1653252862206.jpeg

As an example. You can even make pride a armoured car or a seman or Renault.

Using billions of dollars and resources of the americans, is going to be successful in one their terrorist attacks

It doesn’t cost “billions” of dollars to kill someone. All you needed was a couple paid thugs-one gun and schedule of when the guy leaves work/home. That whole operation could be done for $1000 depending on how desperate vatan forooshes in Iran are. Handler says go here and kill this person. No questions asked.

Hitting refineries skyrockets gas, makes recession and changes elections in US. That is bigger than one general by far.
Am I clear?

Refineries go down all the time even in US. Iran took 50% of Saudi oil production down in Armaco attack and it didn’t affect energy prices besides a brief day. You think one refinery fire in Israel will have affect on global gas prices?

Solemani was priceless. Once in a lifetime type general. Due to the relationships and connections he built spanning decades across all parties in the Middle East even enemies.

Iran‘s deterrence attacks have not been to the level you are stipulating at all. Some ships, some refineries. Nothing certainly big enough to cause a recession. World energy market is much bigger than that. That would mean multiple oil terminals and facilities being bombed across the Middle East and the strait mined. We won’t be seeing those types of attack from Iran unless it’s full out war.

View attachment 846759

It doesn’t cost “billions” of dollars to kill someone. All you needed was a couple paid thugs-one gun and schedule of when the guy leaves work/home. That whole operation could be done for $1000 depending on how desperate vatan forooshes in Iran are. Handler says go here and kill this person. No questions asked.

Refineries go down all the time even in US. Iran took 50% of Saudi oil production down in Armaco attack and it didn’t affect energy prices besides a brief day. You think one refinery fire in Israel will have affect on global gas prices?

Solemani was priceless. Once in a lifetime type general. Due to the relationships and connections he built spanning decades across all parties in the Middle East even enemies.

Iran‘s deterrence attacks have not been to the level you are stipulating at all. Some ships, some refineries. Nothing certainly big enough to cause a recession. World energy market is much bigger than that. That would mean multiple oil terminals and facilities being bombed across the Middle East and the strait mined. We won’t be seeing those types of attack from Iran unless it’s full out war.

If you kill Ghawar field today, oil goes up by 10 percent, dow drips 10 percent, and risk of a recession in U.S. is up 10 percent.

killing an Iranian general was not new.
Before Soleimani, Tehrani moghadam and Kazemi were not accidentally killed.

Soleimani was not better than them.

View attachment 846759

It's nowhere as simple as that. Surveillance, planning, intelligence, recruitment, training etc. all rack up tremendous costs.

And no, their scope of operations is much larger than you imagine. Last year in New Delhi itself, there was a small-controlled explosion in the building adjacent to the isnotreali embassy and immediately after, they discovered a hand written letter in the ambassador's mail describing his daily habits and threatening him.

It never made any press noise at all - few reports, all hushed up within 24 hours. The jews have the luxury of a global media which amplifies their voice and suppresses others but that doesn't mean they don't incur casualties.

I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar that this colonel only got killed because some israeli officer lost his life recently.

, Tehrani moghadam

Tehrani moghadam was a scientist working on solid fuel motors a highly volatile technology that has claimed the lives of hundreds around the world including US/Russia/China etc.

And his lax safety precautions ment an accident was a matter of when and not if. He almost died in a previous accident when a piece of metal ripped off during a test.

Completely different than a General in charge of Iran’s entire operations outside its borders.

If you kill Ghawar field today,

Not happening outside of war time.

Like I said your post isn’t properly quantifying Iranian deterrence activities or realistic future ones. Iran isn’t destroying ghawar field (oil terminals make more sense) anytime soon. Especially not for this type of attack.

View attachment 846759

Still holding out hope that Iran will conduct some sort of comprehensive retaliatory attack on Zionist assets in occupied Palestine but even for me, my hopes are waning.

This war is going to happen sooner or later anyways.

I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar that this colonel only got killed because some israeli officer lost his life recently.

There is no proof this guy was even killed by Israel. So we are speculating. My point was broad about attacks that have been happening since early 2000’s

Remember the cyber warfare commander found shot in the head in ditch outside Tehran? I’m sure there’s more we don’t hear about.

He could have been a mole eliminated by Iranian security agents and painted as a terrorist attack. He could have been assassinate by organized crime or thugs. Could have been MEK/Balouchi terrorists. List goes on until we know where he was deployed or what type of operations he was involved in.

We need to stop putting the enemy on a pedestal. Israeli soldiers bleed just like any other human. While they are formidable in intelligence gathering and covert ops they are human and make mistakes as well. Tired of people making them out to be some Merlin magicians capable of intense destruction.

There is no proof this guy was even killed by Israel. So we are speculating. My point was broad about attacks that have been happening since early 2000’s

Remember the cyber warfare commander found shot in the head in ditch outside Tehran? I’m sure there’s more we don’t hear about.

He could have been a mole eliminated by Iranian security agents and painted as a terrorist attack. He could have been assassinate by organized crime or thugs. Could have been MEK/Balouchi terrorists. List goes on until we know where he was deployed or what type of operations he was involved in.

We need to stop putting the enemy on a pedestal. Israeli soldiers bleed just like any other human. While they are formidable in intelligence gathering and covert ops they are human and make mistakes as well. Tired of people making them out to be some Merlin magicians capable of intense destruction.
For once, I am in complete agreement.

But given certain statements by the political and military figures in tel aviv, I'm led to believe that israel had a hand in this.

Unless of course, the jew is lying (which has been his job for 5 millennia now).

Tehrani moghadam was a scientist working on solid fuel motors a highly volatile technology that has claimed the lives of hundreds around the world including US/Russia/China etc.

And his lax safety precautions ment an accident was a matter of when and not if. He almost died in a previous accident when a piece of metal ripped off during a test.

Completely different than a General in charge of Iran’s entire operations outside its borders.

Not happening outside of war time.

Like I said your post isn’t properly quantifying Iranian deterrence activities or realistic future ones. Iran isn’t destroying ghawar field (oil terminals make more sense) anytime soon. Especially not for this type of attack.

That is too much of accident.

Bush killed Kazemi with plausible deniability.

Obama killed Tehrani moghadam with plausible deniability.

Trump killed Soleimani. No deniability.

Biden killed Irloo, plausible deniability

Who was the best general?
For me Tehrani moghadam

For me Tehrani moghadam
I don't think Hassan Irloo was murdered. He was exposed to a chemical attack that damage his lungs back in the 1980s and he contracted a virus which attacks the respiratory system.

Regrettable consequence but no foul play here.

If you kill Ghawar field today, oil goes up by 10 percent, dow drips 10 percent, and risk of a recession in U.S. is up 10 percent.

killing an Iranian general was not new.
Before Soleimani, Tehrani moghadam and Kazemi were not accidentally killed.

Soleimani was not better than them.

More importantly, suppressing token individuals, including of the caliber of shahid Soleimani, will never defeat a system.

What happens is that the system reorganizes in such an event. If the official had extraordinary skills, clout, charisma etc, then the multiple functions he used to fulfill will then possibly be carried out by several individuals. And that's pretty much it.

The enemy might try to score some points on the ground during this interval where the system adapts to the new setting. However, in the case of shahid Soleimani's martyrdom, no such thing was achieved by the zio-American enemy.

Let's take a look at the overall geostrategic picture, read solidity of Iran's network of alliances across the region. Did it suffer any perceptible blow as a result of shahid Soleimani's martyrdom? Not in the least. For Iran, this cowardly act of terrorism did not translate into any kind of a concrete setback. On the contrary, Iran has kept strengthening its allies through uninterrupted supplies of armaments.

From the horse's mouth - US think tank scholars like Barbara Slavin, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council and director of the so-called "Future of Iran Initiative", also believe that the assassination of shahid Soleimani did nothing to advance US goals towards Iran and if anything, actually backfired on Washington:

Some claim that although the enemy gained nothing in concrete terms, Iran was impacted at the psy-ops level. However, if you pay close attention you'll notice that the very few who evoke a lasting feeling of depression tend to be from amongst those who support the Islamic Republic by default, i.e. those not ideologically aligned on the Islamic Revolution but who understand that the alternative to the IR is the destruction of Iran given the existential nature of the enemy's hostility.

Actual revolutionary-minded Iranians - and non-Iranians, including tens of millions of grassroots supporters of the Islamic Republic not only haven't been demoralized at all but on the contrary, have seen their impetus for mobilization, struggle, martyrdom increase significantly.

Some commenters have been somewhat quick to lose sight of the beliefs guiding these Muslim Iranians and their brothers of the Resistance Axis, not to mention the political implications thereof. Lest they forget, this is how we react to the martyrdom of dear ones:

The blood of martyrs is and has always been the harbinger of abundant harvest.

Last edited:
More importantly, suppressing token individuals, including of the caliber of shahid Soleimani, will never defeat a system.

What happens is that the system reorganizes in such an event. If the official had extraordinary skills, clout, charisma etc, then the multiple functions he used to fulfill will then possibly be carried out by several individuals. And that's pretty much it.

The enemy might try to score some points on the ground during this interval where the system adapts to the new setting. However, in the case of shahid Soleimani's martyrdom, no such thing was achieved by the zio-American enemy.

Let's take a look at the overall geostrategic picture, read solidity of Iran's network of alliances across the region. Did it suffer any perceptible blow as a result of shahid Soleimani's martyrdom? Not in the least. For Iran, this cowardly act of terrorism did not translate into any kind of a concrete setback on the ground for Iran.

And let's hear it from the horse's mouth: US think tank scholars like Barbara Slavin, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council and director of the so-called "Future of Iran Initiative", also believes that the assassination of shahid Soleimani did nothing to advance US goals towards Iran and if anything, actually backfired on Washington:

Some claim that although the enemy gained nothing in concrete terms, Iran was impacted on the psy-ops level. However, if you pay close attention you'll notice that the very few who evoke a lasting feeling of depression tend to be from amongst those segments of the public which support the Islamic Republic by default, i.e. those not ideologically aligned on the Islamic Revolution but who understand that the alternative to the IR is the destruction of Iran given the existential nature of the enemy's hostility.

Actual revolutionary-minded Iranians - and non-Iranians - however, including tens of millions of grassroots supporters of the Islamic Republic not only haven't been demoralized at all but on the contrary, have seen their impetus for mobilization, struggle, martyrdom increase significantly.

Some commenters have been somewhat quick to lose sight of the religious convictions guiding these Muslim Iranians and their brothers of the Resistance Axis, not to mention the political implications thereof. Lest they forget, this is how we react to the martyrdom of dear ones:

The blood of martyrs is the harbinger of the most fruitful of harvests.
Even in cold tactical terms, the assassination of Ghasem Soleimani achieved nothing. He was immediately replaced and the Iranian footprint in syria and yemen only expanded rather than contracted.

And I'm not even mentioning the long range anti-ship missiles and advanced UAVs Iran continues to proliferate to Hezbollah and Ansarallah.

Even CIA analysts are totally pessimistic about this being stopped. It will continue to happen and by the end of this decade, either group will be armed better than some nation's militaries to conduct a multi-front war.

For me Tehrani moghadam

Come on Irloo? The man who died from COVID when he suffered from a weakened immune system dating back 30 years ago?

Is everything an Western assassination to you?

Tehrani could have been killed at any time. Dude had 9 lives doing the work he did with no precautions. Many on his team quit weeks before his death due to dangerous conditions and deaths of other scientists. I was suspicious about his death when it happened till all the reports of unsafe work conditions came out.

For once, I am in complete agreement.

But given certain statements by the political and military figures in tel aviv, I'm led to believe that israel had a hand in this.

Unless of course, the jew is lying (which has been his job for 5 millennia now).

Well anything that makes them look good they will take credit for.

And let’s not be anti-Semitic. There are plenty of Jews in Iran and around the world that do no support Zionist philosophy.

Is there any info on this colonel? Unless he was working in Syria/Yemen/nuclear sites... it is out of character for Israel to go after a random colonel in the capital.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom