What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Not sure if Ukrainians currently outnumber Russia 6 to 1 if they have 700,000 troops. Russia initially sent in 170-200,000 troops. Assuming that Russia replaced any losses, add to that Donestk and Lugansk fighters, Russia could easily have 300,000 fighters currently in the east and south of the country. So 700,000 vs 300,000.

Yes Ukrainians outnumber them by manpower but Russians outnumber them where it counts, Missiles, artillery, rockets, training, tanks, armored vehicles. Remember many Ukrainian troops are territorial defense units. Some receive only a few days or weeks training before going to the front.

Russians have recently advanced in the Popasnaya front, which is growing in size. Severodonestk is the only settlement in the Lugansk area under Ukrainian control. At the moment Severodonestk is completely surrounded and with the Popasnaya area growing to the south, the Ukrainians are likely to be outflanked.

I believe the reason why Russia is sending reinforcements to Donbas is because they want to strengthen their lines before going for the final push to envelop Ukrainian forces. Izium front is only 30 km away from Kramatorsk. If Kramatorsk falls it's basically game over for Ukraine. At the moment it only seems like a matter of time.

The only question is, afterwards, will Russians go for Odessa. With Transnistria on the line it seems likely, but we will have to wait and see. If the Ukrainians are smart, after Donbas, they will negotiate with Russia. However if they continue to remain stubborn and keep attacking Russian positions, then Russia will likely go for Odessa.

Defending is one thing, however going on the offensive against an enemy with superior firepower in every department is extremely difficult if not impossible. A recently Ukrainian offensive in south Donbas ended with 300 Ukrainian troops killed and dozens of tanks/armored vehicles destroyed.

This map is for the 21st of May, 2022. It shows Russia's recent advances in the Donbas
To see a detailed map click on the link below

1653200404179.png

Iranian government should make it mandatory for all wealthy individuals to put solar panels on their roofs and connect those panels to the electrical grid. In Germany they're making solar panels mandatory for every house in a few years. That can be considered an extra tax on the wealthy but a tax that benefits the environment and the entire country.
Lol right now they are discouraging you to put solar pannel as if you do that they tax you for not following normal iranian architecture . as if any of approwed architecture in citiess is Iranian origin

Russia gonna Russia

Its still early days yet.
The big difference will be if the russian government is willing to use its considerable influence to "encourage" russian companies and financial institutions to take advantage of the economic opportunities in iran,and vice versa of course.
Ultimately time will tell I guess.But I would be more optimistic about realising iranian-russian trade potential than at any other time in the last 25 years.
https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2022/05/21/2714474/iran-russia-sign-business-deal
https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2022/01/22/2648606/iran-russia-annual-trade-to-hit-10-billion-mp

Some business savvy Russians might take advantage of the Iranian market but most Russians would rather go to vacation in Turkey or UAE where they can drink their Vodka. They love their Vodka.

Russians used to be way more industrious in the Soviet times. They used to build everything, but now they have become reliant on the west and China for goods and electronics. Who knows maybe these sanctions will make them more self sufficient ? Time will tell.

Its still early days yet.
The big difference will be if the russian government is willing to use its considerable influence to "encourage" russian companies and financial institutions to take advantage of the economic opportunities in iran,and vice versa of course.
Ultimately time will tell I guess.But I would be more optimistic about realising iranian-russian trade potential than at any other time in the last 25 years.
https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2022/05/21/2714474/iran-russia-sign-business-deal
https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2022/01/22/2648606/iran-russia-annual-trade-to-hit-10-billion-mp

جمهوری اسلامی ریده با کنترلی که روی کشور داره
اتفاقات تبریز هر جای دیگه افتاده بود تراکتور باید از دسته ۲ شروع می‌کرد​

Notice the Swastika on his elbow. Looks like they tried to modify it a bit so it doesn't look like a swastika. You can see the SS skulls on his chest as well. Gulag or execution for these guys.

Unlike red meat chicken needs less water and if things they say about Iran's food security are true they should go for 0 government support for red meat production.

Camels need the least water. And can be fed by plants which grow in deserts, i.e. also need little amounts of water. Culturally easier to adapt to than insects, another viable and healthy source of meat-derived proteins.

Gas pipeline to Oman is a very big news if it actually gets signed tomorrow in OMAN ...This will be Iran's largest gas export project by pipeline so I am not sure if US will allow this to happen..will see tomorrow :undecided::undecided:

جمهوری اسلامی ریده با کنترلی که روی کشور داره
اتفاقات تبریز هر جای دیگه افتاده بود تراکتور باید از دسته ۲ شروع می‌کرد​
این ورزشگاه یادگار امام باید کلا درش تخته بشه. تبدیل شده به محلی برای تخلیه عقده

Camels need the least water. And can be fed by plants which grow in deserts, i.e. also need little amounts of water. Culturally easier to adapt to than insects, another viable and healthy source of meat-derived proteins.
I couldn't find any online source for water requirement to produce camel meat.

I couldn't find any online source for water requirement to produce camel meat.

I have no source either but looking at their natural habitat, it'd seem logical to me that they won't be needing too much water compared to other edible species.

Gas pipeline to Oman is a very big news if it actually gets signed tomorrow in OMAN ...This will be Iran's largest gas export project by pipeline so I am not sure if US will allow this to happen..will see tomorrow :undecided::undecided:
U.S is pushing for something extra to revive JCPOA.

I don't know whether Mr. Raisy would give them(what they want) smallest foreign embassy in Tehran to Ms. Barbara Slavin or not.

Last edited:
این ورزشگاه یادگار امام باید کلا درش تخته بشه. تبدیل شده به محلی برای تخلیه عقده
اصلاً همینی که برای چنین تماشاگرهایی ورزشگاه ۷۰ هزار نفری ساختند خودش جای بحث داره
ورزشگاه رو باید به عنوان بازسازی و مدرن کردن بکنند نهایت ۴۰ هزار نفر

ولی از همه مهم‌تر این هست که تراکتور رو جمع کنند
زمان احمدی‌نژاد بهشون بها داده شد اینطوری شد
زمانی که وحشی‌بازی در می‌آوردن و عادل فردوسی‌پور بهشون می‌گفت پرشورها این داستان‌ها جدی شد
اسم وحشی‌بازی رو گذاشتن پرشور بودن​

Back
Top Bottom