What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Half of the "Gulf states" have made peace with "Israel" and might as well be called allies. Who do you think would join? Syria? Iraq? What exactly can they be expected to do? I doubt countries like Malaysia or Indonesia can be bothered to care about taking part in a conflict halfway across the world.

Such a war will be air force vs. missile force. Iran cannot realistically invade "Israel" and vice versa. To fly aircraft all the way to Iran requires heavily fuel and weapon ladden aircraft - unmaneuverable aircraft can be shot down easily and aren't easily replaced but can "Israel" be trusted not to use nukes? Are they truly a rational actor? What is Iran doing to equalize the playing field? The time to develop nuclear weapons was 30 years ago. Sanctions are here to stay and will never be removed, JCPOA or not.

I’m not of the opinion that the Zionist entity will use nuclear weapons right off the bat or even if they’re losing. It’s to their benefit to agree towards some sort of diplomatic settlement if a war is waged and they’re on the losing end.

This isn’t the Arab-Israeli wars of the 20th century. Iran and its Allie’s don’t have the physical capability of pushing out Israelis from Occupied Palestine entirely but they can be boxed into a corner into which a negotiated outcome that benefits Iran and its allies may be possible.

But I’m just spitballing here. Israel as a nation is effectively radical right wing and could be more than willing to resort to nuclear weaponry the second any shooting-war begins to not go their way.

If the conflict can be kept to conventional means (somehow). Then I’m of the opinion that Iranian long-range precision guided missiles, cruise missiles and drones in combination with allied forces around Israel. Can achieve their goals militarily.

I don't mean states, but militant groups, and the people who sympathize with them, especially the Palestinians. I wasn't referring to state governments, but people.

Any heavy lifting will be done by IRGC/Iranian military and Hezbollah, other regional allied forces (presumably). Iran NEEDS to lead the charge of battle against Israel regardless due to the stakes and history involved.

For the short term, Iranian high authority must make a strategic decision about how they plan on better protecting their higher ranking soldiers. If Israel really was involved with this latest assassination, then again. A tough decision needs to be made on whether or not retaliation against Israel in ISRAEL is warranted in order to establish some semblance of deterrence.

We’ve seen Iran willing to hit valuable Israeli assets in Iraq but that isn’t enough.

Last edited:
Zionism and NATO imperialism are much, much more dangerous than any takfiri grouplet because they are the incomparably more powerful and influential parties. The ones at the top of the hierarchy, as opposed to their braindead, manipulated takfiri henchmen. As a matter of fact, whether in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Syria, Libya etc, anywhere takfiri terrorists have been wrecking havoc it was because NATO and zionists were either directly backing them or indirectly propping them up.

Also, zionism is just as vicious as takfirism in its cold blooded wantonness. They're just not the ones who pull the trigger or draw the knives most of the time, but it's them who orchestrate the violence and aggressions a couple of stories above.

Elite decision makers, influential oligarchs and lobbyists in suit and tie whose strategic goals consist in wrecking nations, quite literally, through the use of any and all means including but not limited to terrorist patsies such as takfiris, "ethno"-separatists, neo-nazis and so on (as reflected in the Bernard Lewis plan, Oded Yinon plan, Cebrowsky and Peters doctrines, neoconservative and lib-hawk concepts of "constructive chaos" etc), are even more despicable than the useful idiots who carry out their dirty work.

Now I'm not one to advocate nor condone targeted attacks on civilians either, no matter their background. But sensitivity and indignation in this regard shouldn't be selective. Sunni Muslim civilians from whose ranks takfiris are recruited, Arab civilians, Afghan civilians etc all deserve the very same protective embrace. Nothing in this or that community which deserves a favored treatment compared to others when it comes to sparing ordinary civilians not guilty of particular crimes.

My words you quoted is directed towards Judaism. Judaism is not Zionism. Anymore than Wahhabism is an indication of the viewpoints of the average Sunni Muslim living around the world. (Note: this isn’t some competition about Zionism vs Wahhabism who has more power or is dangerous)

There are plenty of Jews around the world that do not condone Zionism or care about geopolitical struggle in the Middle East. I would say the many are probably like that. Just like majority of Sunnis don’t walk around trying to kill infidels or try to conquer Jerusalem from the Jews.

So for one to basically be propagating Nazi ideology on this forum is inexcusable. Irregardless of who the reciving group is. “Oh because he is talking about Jews it’s ok. I am not fond of them” I mean how do you guys call yourselves followers of Imam Ali. You think he would be praising these words of hate?

Someone who claims that all Jews deserve any violence their way is not someone with a mature logical thought process let alone a true Muslim believer. This is exactly what Fox News tries to paint Muslims as, some religious psychopaths hellbent on destroying all other religions. They use a few bad apples to paint us in a broad brush.

Also the excuse “Allah will forgive me” is the same excuse Takfiris use to justify their massacre of civilians of all faiths, but mostly other fellow Muslims. Yet ironically these same people were caught doing the most sin (rape, drug use, stealing, etc).

No righteous God will forgive the slaughter of innocents because of their religion.

We should condemn hatred where ever it arises. You are right that extends to Sunnis of non extremists sects as well. Quite simple really.

I don’t want to derail the chill thread and I hope the user decides to change his ways and be more accepting of all faiths and not condone violence against civilians .

But I’m just spitballing here. Israel as a nation is effectively radical right wing and could be more than willing to resort to nuclear weaponry the second any shooting-war begins to not go their way.
Precisely, we already have seen the US media apparatus publish articles trying to groom the population into accepting the use of "tactical" nuclear weapons in future conflicts. What incentive does "Israel" have not to use them? The US will cover for them politically and block any sanctions. The threat of a retaliatory nuclear strike is the only deterrent Iran has.

Iranian opposition groups based in the west always rant about how corrupt Pasdaran are. Doesn't this prove them wrong if the man was driving a cheap, Iranian made economy car ? Obviously the man was not corrupt. that's for sure.

A colonel in IRGC Quds Force drives a cheap Kia pride knockoff?

We continue to see a pattern of negligence on part of security of Iranian officials.

I mean you cannot build a simple armored vehicle in partnership with let’s say Iran Khosro and provide it to all officials above a certain security level/rank?

Watch the end of this. It's classic

Yeah a country the size of Tehran that is supported by the same country that overthrew your president at the flick a finger. Also it seems you're forgetting about the Iranian missile strike last month that killed 9 Israeli agents near Erbil, not to mention countless other times when Iran has retaliated.

At the end of the day though assassinations with plausible deniability are one thing, however launching missiles directly from Israel into Damascus is something else. Not only that but half of their country is occupied and they seem pretty indifferent about it.

Tehran size country killed your colonel

Inside Tehran and you are asking Syrians to grow a pair!

Last edited:
Look at these nice Russian soldiers, helping out an old Ukrainian Babushka and rescuing pets LOL Russians now trying to play the propaganda game

Last edited:
Iranian opposition groups based in the west always rant about how corrupt Pasdaran are. Doesn't this prove them wrong if the man was driving a cheap, Iranian made economy car ? Obviously the man was not corrupt. that's for sure.

Its factually incorrect to say the entire IRGC is corrupt, but on the other hand one man’s righteousness does not absolve an entire organization of 200,000+ people.

Does corruptness exist in IRGC? Probably. Any organization with access to enough money and power will naturally have an element of corruptness.

But corruptness also exists in branches of western militaries as well including the US.

Utopian thinking in this world of man is just illogical. The reason such parties spread this thinking is to fool the civilian population into thinking that what will come after IRGC will be some magical self righteousness organization with no flaws.

Well that has never happened in history of mankind let alone modern history. But modern man is easy to fool since his knowledge of geopolitics is quite little and thus relies on opinions of “experts” to shape his thought process.

WOW George Bush Jr PRANK CALLED on video chat by Russian prank callers pretending to be Zelensky. The same pranksters who called the British defense minister pretending to be Zelensky.

Kinda optimistic about the world cup.

Irans football team is probably at the best level it has ever been, especially in the strikers. I don't think iran has been able to field a team at this level ever. Many players are playing at high levels in Europe which we did not have before. Pretty exciting to think about.

Allah will never forgive one who wishes death on someone he has never met, much less innocent souls. Seems the whole teachings of the Quran and the Shiite Imams went over your head.

Your thinking is no different than a Wahhabi/Takfiri.

Judgement day will be rough for you.
I wish death upon ZoGnald CUCK (read "donald trump") all day, every day and I never met him in my life. The filthy sandmutt mongrel hebrews are as far removed from innocence as a hooker is from chastity and purity.

I'll be A-OK on Judgement Day. But the foreskin-munching shmuels and the kike sow miriams won't, however.

Iran is pretty dumb not to give them a taste of the pogroms again.

can "Israel" be trusted not to use nukes? Are they truly a rational actor? What is Iran doing to equalize the playing field? The time to develop nuclear weapons was 30 years ago. Sanctions are here to stay and will never be removed, JCPOA or not.

I agree that sanctions will never be removed until the collapse of the US empire.

This said, when it comes to the risk of getting attacked with nuclear weapons, Iran can develop her own with or without the JCPOA, with or without the NPT - if truly needed. For I'm of the belief that Iran's conventional counter-force is sufficient to break the zionist entity's perceived viability. 5000 to 10000 missiles impacting there within a couple of days and it's over, their colonial settler population will board planes and vessels and run back to where they came from.

Their leadership is banking on some minimal daily signs of insecurity to legitimize their regime, which they like to depict as the ultimate bulwark of an eternally persecuted people, but a tooth-shattering slap of this magnitude is something else entirely. However even if this should prove insufficient, and if they actually use nuclear weapons against Iran, they'd need to murder fifty or sixty million Iranians in one go and completely raze Iran's twenty largest cities at least.

Anything short of that and Iran would retain the capability to manufacture nuclear weapons on relatively brief notice in secret, underground, safe locations using laser enrichment for example. If Iran does not actually have a few warheads in store already, possibly purchased after the collapse of the USSR (you know, those missing few).

Tactical nuclear weapons use on Iranian infrastructures will do nothing but ensure Iranian nuclear armament.

And they are a "one", maximum "two to three nuke" entity. Let's not forget that either.

Last edited:
There are plenty of Jews around the world that do not condone Zionism or care about geopolitical struggle in the Middle East. I would say the many are probably like that. Just like majority of Sunnis don’t walk around trying to kill infidels or try to conquer Jerusalem from the Jews.

Someone who claims that all Jews deserve any violence their way is not someone with a mature logical thought process let

I agree that sanctions will never be removed until the collapse of the US empire.

This said, when it comes to the risk of getting attacked with nuclear weapons, Iran can develop her own with or without the JCPOA, with or without the NPT - if truly needed. For I'm of the belief that Iran's conventional counter-force is sufficient to break the zionist entity's perceived viability. 5000 to 10000 missiles impacting there within a couple of days and it's over, their colonial settler population will board planes and vessels and run back to where they came from.

Their leadership is banking on some minimal daily signs of insecurity to legitimize their regime, which they like to depict as the ultimate bulwark of an eternally persecuted people, but a tooth-shattering slap of this magnitude is something else entirely. However even if this should prove insufficient, and if they actually use nuclear weapons against Iran, they'd need to murder fifty or sixty million Iranians in one go and completely raze Iran's twenty largest cities at least.

Anything short of that and Iran would retain the capability to manufacture nuclear weapons on relatively brief notice in secret, underground, safe locations using laser enrichment for example. If Iran does not actually have a few warheads in store already, possibly purchased after the collapse of the USSR (you know, those missing few).

Tactical nuclear weapons use on Iranian infrastructures will do nothing but ensure Iranian nuclear armament.

And they are a "one", maximum "two to three nuke" entity. Let's not forget that either.
I've always said that to truly finish "oy vey, muh yisroel 🇮🇱", it's necessary to violently slaughter the Jew-***-AIDS 🇺🇸 (censored word is "A to the S to the S"😉 )

I miss the "Bloody Sands" era of the 1980s when the IRGC was quite prepared to attack amerikwan military targets like the beirut barracks, air arrow flight 1285r (248 dead amerikwan troops), khobar towers etc. Such a hopeful period...sigh, I scarcely can believe we were butchering those zogmutts like the mongrel bastards they were.

We need to go back to the old playbook.

Ruble is at a 5 year high. Lira has crumbled to an all time low.

usd vs lira vs ruble May 23 2022.jpg

Remember when Azov fighters said they would fight until the death. Look at the conditions they were living in. They were living like junkies in a tent city. Sad.

Irani's Love Football. Tell me more about your Football teams. Preferebly if your watch the Premier League. I don't know shit about Domestic Iranian Football SORRYY

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom