What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

About the helicopter attack recently.

Here is the key difference between Iran and others.

A highly dangerous and risky operation, one could easily considering this a suicidal martyrdom operation by Ukraine has to be done in this fashion, in Iran's circumstance, large stockpile of UAS would handle this operation without any risk and far more expansively across many targets. I like alot of the methodology of Iranian thinking overall, of course the focus has largely ignore many sectors of the military, we can't expect everything to be perfect in a economy under seige.

Western analysts are saying that this war is essentially being micromanaged from Moscow itself instead of by Russian armed forces commanders on the ground in the theatre leading to a broad disjointed effort by all branches of the Russian military due ineffective cohesive communication in the AO (poor combined arms initiative). The battlefield losses themselves point to something going catostrophically wrong at the command level. These poor Russian troops are just being given marching orders to move ahead and do what amounts to utter tactical insanity given the context.

I'm just.... they will not easily recover from this from a military standpoint. Massive weaknesses within the very structure of Russian military leadership has been revealed for the entire world to see.
Military is just one aspect..a country like Russia so rich in natural resources and so vast in land (seven time zones) and with such smart and talented people technologically should not have a GDP of only 1.67 Trillion dollars for 147 million people...something is fundamentally wrong in there...I respect Russian population but their system just not producing what they deserve...things will change in Russia after this is over...

Last edited:
Military is just one aspect..a country like Russia so rich in natural resources and so vast in land (seven time zones) and with such smart and talented people technologically should not have a GDP of only 1.67 Trillion dollars for 147 million people...something is fundamentally wrong in there...I respect Russian population but their system just not producing what they deserve...things will change in Russia after this is over...

Heads need to roll in Russia over this....

Following Rob Lee on Twitter who is a very respected source in the OSINT/WAR commentator community has given many a more sobering wakeup call as to what has been happening to the Russians in Ukraine.

I can't believe I'm saying this.... but Russian MOD needs to abandon (which they already are) many vectors of attack and consolidate the breakaway regions just so they can walk away with something. If Ukrainian forces gain moment (which they have) then we can genuinely see more devastating counter-attacks against Russian forces, even in the areas with their presence is heaviest.

RuAF, ISR, Command structure, logistics, pre-war planning, strategic initiative and most important combined arms warfare. Has been a resounding failure.

They're running low on PGM's cannot risk dipping into the stocks meant for NATO targets. A point easily provable by the near immediate use of dummy-bombs by Su-34s and Su-25s early on in the conflict, fly-low...... FLYING LOW!!!!

Last edited:
Following Rob Lee on Twitter who is a very respected source in the OSINT/WAR commentator community has given many a more sobering wakeup call as to what has been happening to the Russians in Ukraine.

I can't believe I'm saying this.... but Russian MOD needs to abandon (which they already are) many vectors of attack and consolidate the breakaway regions just so they can walk away with something. If Ukrainian forces gain moment (which they have) then we can genuinely see more devastating counter-attacks against Russian forces, even in the areas with their heaviest presence.

RuAF, ISR, Command structure, logistics, pre-war planning, strategic initiative and most important combined arms warfare. Has been a resounding failure.
What scares me now is that in this war neither side can accept defeat..not Nato and not Russia...that means escalating to the next level ..the next level for Russia can include nuclear and for that reason...I am preparing
my Bunker..lol

What scares me now is that in this war neither side can accept defeat..not Nato and not Russia...that means escalating to the next level ..the next level for Russia can include nuclear and for that reason...I am preparing
my Bunker..lol

lol, I hope it doesn't reach that stage but the Russians have essentially shot their load and will have a tough time mustering up a counter-attack if they decide regroup, going at it from a different approach.

The older I get, the more surprising things keep happening in myself (our lives).

Dadash, vaghan dahah koon Iran az Russiyeh nokhteh migereh. On what not to do....

The Russians are being completely routed in the Kyiv region in their retreat the last few days. Huge losses coming in.

Illia is hit or miss with his news, but embarrassing non-the-less and if anyone had doubts about NATO vs Russia, it should be clear who the winner is here.

The US simply would not have these logistical problems.

Iran vs the Anglo-sphere LOLOOL

1648836154156.png

Illia is hit or miss with his news, but embarrassing non-the-less and if anyone had doubts about NATO vs Russia, it should be clear who the winner is here.

View attachment 829441

US finally back in the World Cup! We have lots of young talent, truly in preparation for the home World Cup in 2026.

About the helicopter attack recently.

Here is the key difference between Iran and others.

A highly dangerous and risky operation, one could easily considering this a suicidal martyrdom operation by Ukraine has to be done in this fashion, in Iran's circumstance, large stockpile of UAS would handle this operation without any risk and far more expansively across many targets. I like alot of the methodology of Iranian thinking overall, of course the focus has largely ignore many sectors of the military, we can't expect everything to be perfect in a economy under seige.

The issue is IRGC is Iran’s only true force that is contract soldier like.

Artesh is mostly just conscripts who were sent to sad bazi for 18 months then discharged.

Iran’s IRGC generals have their flaws like Russians don’t carry much about protecting soldiers and will take high losses to achieve an objective. But generally they are very capable. If they were not, you couldn’t have so many successful miltias around the Middle East be developed.

Even Pentagon assessment is when it comes to building up relationships and foreign legions with cohesion...Iran ranks ahead of Russia and China in this regard.

That being said IRGC and generals are a limited quantity. Artesh needs to be Iran’s workhorse in case of defending itself in a major war.

Artesh is Iran’s weakest link, yes it has special forces units and very capable units like NOHED, but those are again limited supply and numbers. What you need is your main force of 250,000 Artesh to be competent and an effective fighting force of decently trained soldiers.

View attachment 829441

Putin himself said NATO vs Russia there is no comparison. NATO would crush Russia. But Putin made it clear nuclear weapons would be on the table in that scenario to

A) deter that type of conflict from even occurring

B) if it does occur then leveling the playing field by destroying large parts of NATO in early days of war via tactical nuclear strikes

The issue is IRGC is Iran’s only true force that is contract soldier like.

Artesh is mostly just conscripts who were sent to sad bazi for 18 months then discharged.

Iran’s IRGC generals have their flaws like Russians don’t carry much about protecting soldiers and will take high losses to achieve an objective. But generally they are very capable. If they were not, you couldn’t have so many successful miltias around the Middle East be developed.

Even Pentagon assessment is when it comes to building up relationships and foreign legions with cohesion...Iran ranks ahead of Russia and China in this regard.

That being said IRGC and generals are a limited quantity. Artesh needs to be Iran’s workhorse in case of defending itself in a major war.

Artesh is Iran’s weakest link, yes it has special forces units and very capable units like NOHED, but those are again limited supply and numbers. What you need is your main force of 250,000 Artesh to be competent and an effective fighting force of decently trained soldiers.

Putin himself said NATO vs Russia there is no comparison. NATO would crush Russia. But Putin made it clear nuclear weapons would be on the table in that scenario to

A) deter that type of conflict from even occurring

B) if it does occur then leveling the playing field by destroying large parts of NATO in early days of war via tactical nuclear strikes

Upgraded F-15s/F-16s would destroy the Russian Air Force. F-22s/F-35s would be overkill. US air power would be overwhelming for Russia

Welcome to the new yankee apologist jester clown. Take it sumwhere else. @Mata Elang

Can anyone tell me wen this nuclear talks will be over or wen we will reach a deal?So that we can finally order sum russian sukhoi interceptors ? No stopping delivery now.

Back
Top Bottom