What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Yes Boss..Your wish is my command..:azn:
1646918215614.png

But what are they going to do without McDonalds and Starbucks ? Or without IKEA ? They'll surely perish won't they ?

The truth is that Russia will overcome this. If anything this will force the Russians to become more self sufficient. If Iran was able to overcome the sanctions and its economy is currently growing, then surely Russia will be able to as well.

These words of Russian foreign minister yesterday in Turkey reported by the BBC caught my attention .. Iranians can relate to these words:

Mr Lavrov :
Russia would cope with Western sanctions and "come out of the crisis with a better psychology and conscience", he said.

"I assure you we will cope and will do everything not to rely on the West ever, in any areas of our lives," he said.
o_Oo_Oo_O

He needs money. His scheme for Turkish people to hand in their gold in exchange for Lira didn't work out too well. This is after he asked restaurants to cut their prices and for private businesses and banks to hand in their foreign currency reserves.

Yes Boss..Your wish is my command..:azn:
View attachment 822637

TURKEY on Brink of COLLAPSE as WAR Causes OIL, GAS & FOOD Price Rises and Loss of TOURISM​

1 USD = 14.74 LIRA

this is TUrkey's payback for all its terrorism:

1. supporting ISIS,
2. blindly and foolishly following NATO, like a low self esteem country
3. exporting terrorists to Libya
4. Exporting terrrorists to Karabakh
5. Exporting NATO terrorism to Ukraine.
6. Exporting NATO terrorism to Syria.
7. Occupying parts of Iraq

Isnt it crazy how that Oublious character was calling IRan POORsians but now its TUrkey whose gone full broke and Iran is getting richer from high oil prices???? smfh!

Now Turkey is kissing Israel’s *** and Papa Sultan just met with the Israeli President.

Turkey’s foreign policy is the equivalent of a drunkard walking into the bar and punching everyone then coming back the next day and acting like it never happened.

Only Turks could have such a nonsensical strategy.

Similar to Erdogan's Erdonomics strategy of lowering interest rates to bring down inflation. LOL Then he demands that Turkish restaurants lower their prices, private businesses and banks hand over their foreign currency reserves and finally that citizens hand over their gold and jewelry in exchange for Lira. LOL

Some funny cartoons

1646927486801.png

1646927517464.png

1646927641219.png

Now Turkey is kissing Israel’s *** and Papa Sultan just met with the Israeli President.

Turkey’s foreign policy is the equivalent of a drunkard walking into the bar and punching everyone then coming back the next day and acting like it never happened.

Only Turks could have such a nonsensical strategy.

Zelensky is going to turn Ukraine into the next Syia. I wouldn't be surprised if Erdogan sends his radical fighters into Ukraine. I wonder how radical Islamist fighters are going to get along with freaking neo Nazi battalions. You really can't make this up anymore.

The article I posted previously was imprecise on this, but actually the Ukrainian embassy in Dakar was reported to be recruiting Senegalese citizens to fight for money. Senegal officially protested against Kiev.

Here's a news report mentioning it (in French):

In 2014 Russia could have done what it did today and interfered on the CIA backed color revolution.

Instead Vladimir Putin decided to listen to that Lesbo Dyke Merkel and EU and come to terms with the signing of infamous Minsk agreement that the Ukrainians never ever implemented according to the letter of the law.

What did EU/USA and its intelligence agencies begin doing? Planning!

Planning for next 8 years how they would entice Russia into a war that focused on its weakness. Feed Russian FSB with false intel of how easy it would be. Prepare the sanctions train to leave the station. And most important of all, unleash one of the most effective propaganda media machines on winning the hearts and minds of nations and peoples and multi billion dollar corporations since Hitler’s Nazi party rose to power.

Putin walked into a massive trap with his Soviet Era army built on brute force.

If Assad’s army couldn’t quickly win based on antiquated Tactics that rely on heavy losses but persistent force then how could the Russians fare that much better against a country they themselves equipped and trained to defend against invasion?

The material losses are staggering. The incompetence even more so.

This is a highway just outside of Kiyv yesterday, Russian tanks bunched together like little school girls walking to class right into the arms of waiting artillery....

I mean you are near Kiyv the crown jewel, not some pasture in middle of the nowhere. What do those Russian satellites take pictures of? Does a single soldier not carry a basic quad copter that even ISIS had? No one scouts ahead with UAVs or chopper or anything?

I mean buy some drones from Iran why don’t you. We gifted Russia Yasir (Scan Eagle) drone years ago. Did they never reverse engineer one?

Even during a Kurdish extremist skirmish Iran used a suicide drone to attack their position in remote mountains. I mean that was a skirmish against an opponent with low tier level resistance.

I thought Iran’s military was badly equipped, outside of some air defenses like Pantsir and TOR-2M, what Russia is fielding on the ground inside Ukraine is WORSE than what Iran would field.

I see soldiers without basic body armour and old guns with terrible sights. Some soldiers don’t even wear helmets! Chenchens are way better equipped than most Russian soldiers outside of some SOF, the rest look like they left a military apparel store.

As for Russian tanks, the lack of an APS system is destroying Russian armour just like it shredded Assad’s armour.

Shrota (laser guidance system) is not effective against Javelin and NLAW and other ATGM. Either is aerosol. You need a kinetic APS or else you are not only losing tanks you are losing experienced crew members and replacing them with fresh inexperienced talent. Again Soviet doctrine here thinks it’s WW2 and casualties and experience doesn’t matter...numbers do.

I hope IRGC and Artesh are taking notes because I haven’t seen the APS system since it was briefly mentioned on Z-3 tank years ago. They too opted for Shrota laser based jammer system for Karrar. I hope they reconsider after this performance.

Syria and now Ukraine war has shown armour without APS is a coffin on wheels especially without CAS or UAVs in the air running thermals and infrared.

Putin needs to speed things up he’s got maybe 4-6 weeks to take half of Ukraine before the pressure to agree to a cease fire really heats up. At which point Putin either drinks from the infamous “poisonous chalice” or continues his crusade to take every last Ukrainian city (at least east of the river).

30-60 days usually is how long UN gives for punches to be thrown before someone gives both parties an off ramp. (See HZ-Israel war and Armenian-Azeri conflict).

It's only been 14 days or so. Before this began I thought it might take 2 months. Again Ukraine is being supplied by NATO. They are being given intelligence, satellite intelligence by NATO.

Of course Russians are going to sustain losses but they lost 26 million in WW2,they're not going to give up so easily. They're bombing the living crap out of Ukrainian forces. Most of the Ukrainian army's assets have been wiped out, but you just don't see it, the Russians don't bother showing off every air strike they conduct on a target.

Yes Russian columns should keep their distance but on the other hand most army's don't. American columns don't keep their distance do they ? The artillery that struck that column was likely destroyed afterwards but we won't see it. Anyways wait 2-3 months and we'll see the end result.

In 2014 Russia could have done what it did today and interfered on the CIA backed color revolution.

Instead Vladimir Putin decided to listen to that Lesbo Dyke Merkel and EU and come to terms with the signing of infamous Minsk agreement that the Ukrainians never ever implemented according to the letter of the law.

What did EU/USA and its intelligence agencies begin doing? Planning!

Planning for next 8 years how they would entice Russia into a war that focused on its weakness. Feed Russian FSB with false intel of how easy it would be. Prepare the sanctions train to leave the station. And most important of all, unleash one of the most effective propaganda media machines on winning the hearts and minds of nations and peoples and multi billion dollar corporations since Hitler’s Nazi party rose to power.

Putin walked into a massive trap with his Soviet Era army built on brute force.

If Assad’s army couldn’t quickly win based on antiquated Tactics that rely on heavy losses but persistent force then how could the Russians fare that much better against a country they themselves equipped and trained to defend against invasion?

The material losses are staggering. The incompetence even more so.

This is a highway just outside of Kiyv yesterday, Russian tanks bunched together like little school girls walking to class right into the arms of waiting artillery....

I mean you are near Kiyv the crown jewel, not some pasture in middle of the nowhere. What do those Russian satellites take pictures of? Does a single soldier not carry a basic quad copter that even ISIS had? No one scouts ahead with UAVs or chopper or anything?

I mean buy some drones from Iran why don’t you. We gifted Russia Yasir (Scan Eagle) drone years ago. Did they never reverse engineer one?

Even during a Kurdish extremist skirmish Iran used a suicide drone to attack their position in remote mountains. I mean that was a skirmish against an opponent with low tier level resistance.

I thought Iran’s military was badly equipped, outside of some air defenses like Pantsir and TOR-2M, what Russia is fielding on the ground inside Ukraine is WORSE than what Iran would field.

I see soldiers without basic body armour and old guns with terrible sights. Some soldiers don’t even wear helmets! Chenchens are way better equipped than most Russian soldiers outside of some SOF, the rest look like they left a military apparel store.

As for Russian tanks, the lack of an APS system is destroying Russian armour just like it shredded Assad’s armour.

Shrota (laser guidance system) is not effective against Javelin and NLAW and other ATGM. Either is aerosol. You need a kinetic APS or else you are not only losing tanks you are losing experienced crew members and replacing them with fresh inexperienced talent. Again Soviet doctrine here thinks it’s WW2 and casualties and experience doesn’t matter...numbers do.

I hope IRGC and Artesh are taking notes because I haven’t seen the APS system since it was briefly mentioned on Z-3 tank years ago. They too opted for Shrota laser based jammer system for Karrar. I hope they reconsider after this performance.

Syria and now Ukraine war has shown armour without APS is a coffin on wheels especially without CAS or UAVs in the air running thermals and infrared.

Putin needs to speed things up he’s got maybe 4-6 weeks to take half of Ukraine before the pressure to agree to a cease fire really heats up. At which point Putin either drinks from the infamous “poisonous chalice” or continues his crusade to take every last Ukrainian city (at least east of the river).

30-60 days usually is how long UN gives for punches to be thrown before someone gives both parties an off ramp. (See HZ-Israel war and Armenian-Azeri conflict).

Last edited:
From what I've heard, there are still a few key issues that need to be resolved between the US and Iran aside from the new Russian demands. If everything is resolved and the Russians are the only thing standing in the way of the deal, then the deal will have to go ahead without them.

I mean I'm sure Iran can work something out to accommodate their needs. Iran can offer to release oil into the global market gradually, at a slow pace, in order to prevent the prices from plummeting. Also Iran can guarantee to Russia that will not sell oil to any major EU economy until the Ukraine war is resolved.

Iran can try to work something out but if the Russians remain stubborn, then the deal will have to go ahead without them. The Americans are already talking about it. Realistically it's the Americans that control the levers of power. They can remove the sanctions and allow Iran to use SWIFT again. The Europeans want to trade with Iran anyways, they never wanted the sanctions and the Chinese will continue to buy energy from Russia and Iran anyways.

In the end it comes down to America and Iran. Russia doesn't exactly have much leverage right now. If they don't want to compromise somehow then Iran will go ahead with the deal without them. What can they realistically do about it if Iran and the US decide to go ahead with the deal ? Scream and shout ? Will they not sell weapons to Iran ? Who else are they going to sell it to then ?

Also considering their performance in Ukraine, does Iran even want their weapons anymore ? The Chinese and Indians are weaning off Russian weapons as well. Realistically a sanctions free Iran would be to their benefit and would be able to help them in their current situation just like China currently is. Honestly the fact of the matter is that they've put themselves into this position. Iran has lived under sanctions for decades. They've made their bed, now they have to lie in it. If they think they can drag Iran down with them, it won't happen.

Russia once again screws over Iran for its own benefit and uses Iran as a blackmail tool (again)

Russia once again screws over Iran for its own benefit and uses Iran as a blackmail tool (again)
Not realy if Iran make a Deal now for make money with oil. The West use that and later if they dont need iran oil and they become crazy agein they sanctioned Iran agein and countrys that make Business with iran. You need a Paragraph, to protect you and Other from that.

This time there will be guarantees written into the deal. If the US leaves the deal then Iran will be legally allowed, under international law, UN law, to enrich Uranium up to 60%. Also this time Iran will not be caught off guard, Iran will be prepared in case the US wants to leave the deal.

No foreign company will be allowed to do business in Iran without putting down a safety deposit and Iran will not pay up front to purchase anything from anyone. Only payment on arrival. Iran's economy is currently growing and inflation is decreasing. Iran doesn't need the deal but it would be a nice boost. However Iran is done messing around and playing games.

Not realy if Iran make a Deal now for make money with oil. The West use that and later if they dont need iran oil and they become crazy agein they sanctioned Iran agein and countrys that make Business with iran. You need a Paragraph, to protect you and Other from that.

The southern Russian axis seems to be making the most progress. The fall of Mariupol will free up this axis and allow for a pincer movement into the Donbas. Kharkiv and Kiev will be the next primary targets. By then if they're not both surrounded they will be utterly worn down by constant bombings. Kharkiv, then if the Ukrainians will won't accept terms, finally Kiev, although it will be costly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom