What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

1646671443757.png

Air defense systems, tanks, APCs, Fighter jets, UAVs, helicopters won’t be replenished.

Manpads and Javelins won’t change the reality on the ground once frontlines start breaking.
Syria fought against the same weapons with 1/10 the weapons that Russia has. Only reason it didn’t take the whole country was because US and NATO joined the war. Not going to happen here.

Once Sumy, Kharkiv and Mariupol fall the Russians will advance very rapidly. They are already on 3 sides of Kiev.

I’d give it maybe to end of March till most of East Ukraine has fallen and till end of April for battle for Kiev to start/fall.
Fair enough, but this is quite a punishment/cost that Russia has to endure to take Ukraine with these weapons so proliferated. Too many vehicle losses in so far.
Russia in some ways is fortunate not to see Ukraine with donated tanks, UAVs, and AD batteries from neighbouring countries.

You are comparing a king across many countries to a puppet who has no economy... The King of Turkey, North Syria, Northern Iraq, Libya and Azerbaijan to this warlord whos not even ruler of his own country..

Erdogan the Georgian is not the king of us Azeris. We Azeri tribals traditionally have been bitter enemies of Turkish dynasties because they thought they owned us, we are literally the only ethnic group in the world that has delivered crushing defeats to Ottoman Turkish even at their prime. That is the reason the Ottomans could not move an inch into the Iranic plateau despite colonizing Arabs, Egyptians, Balkans. Any honorable patriotic Azeri from Republic or Iran would not tolerate hearing that Erdogan or any Turkish is our king. We had our own kings who ruled from the western side of Pakistan to Eastern Anatolia. Pakistanis need to learn history.

RecaptureOfTabrizByShahAbbas1.jpg

Drawing of the capture of Tabriz and the parading before Shah Abbas I of the severed heads of Ottoman soldiers by Qizilbash Turks of Saffavid Dynasty. Drawn by a European traveller, 1603.

the Georgian

You aren't that Azeri.. You are inside Iran but I am referring to the sovereign azeri. The Azeris of Iran needs first sovereignty in order to speak on behalf of Azerbaijan or Azeris as whole.. Comeback when you do that besides Azerbaijan is a great country and I consider myself as supporter of the azeri people and their aspirations

Last edited:
You aren't that Azeri.. You are inside Iran but I am referring to the sovereign azeri. The Azeris of Iran needs first sovereignty in order to speak on behalf of Azerbaijan or Azeris as whole.. Comeback when you do that besides Azerbaijan is a great country and I consider myself as supporter of the azeri people and their aspirations

You need to learn first before saying faulty things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qizilbash

Why would we want a separate nation when we literally are the creators of a wealthy nation called Iran ? I am a qizilbash Azeri Turkoman, the nation that you know as Iran now is our product not Persians or Kurds. Persians had mighty cross-continental empires stretching from North India to Libya at their peak .... but Iran of now is a creation of us Turkomans. We created this Turko-Iranic country and imposed Shia faith (our own product) and then blocked Ottomans and Russians from entering Iran for centuries. The Republic of Azerbaijan that you know now was taken by Czar Russia from us by war not too long ago. They did not leave or wanted to. Russians divided us and failed. Even today 90+ % of them are qizilbash shias and quite radical ethnonationals. Genetically or culturally speaking, there is literally no difference between an Iranian Azeri or Republic one just like there is least difference between Iranian border region Kurd or one from Turkey. My Turkoman tribe branches live inside Republic Azerbaijan and Turkey as well. We are called Afshars, the tribe of Nader Shah the Great. At our peak we owned everyone. Iran is lucky to have got the royal lineages of Azeris. The Current supreme leader Khamenei is a Bayat Turk, Current chief of the military is an Afshar Turk. Dig deep into the Azerbaijani military and you will same tribal affiliations.

Anyways, this is the map of the Afshar Turkoman empire at its peak. We beat the Ottomans, Mughals, Russians, Indians simultaneously.

8e92c43d474624e23e568bdd3d68dd70--world-flags-iranian.jpg

One day we Turkomans will take over entire region ... Sorry Persians, move aside (j/k this is a chill thread)

You aren't that Azeri..

Genes matter, opinions do not. Azeris of Iran and Republic both cluster hardcore with each other and overlap with Kurds, Anatolian Turkish and Northern Persians.

gecnce5mnli71.png

You do realize that we have a nominal GDP of 1.1 trillion USD? 2nd highest in the Islamic world and higher than KSA. Sanctions are temporary political games, we have extremely high potential as a nation, both politically and economically.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
Thank you..As a 1/2 Azari (khoy) half Persian(Isfahan) living outside Iran I hope one day we will see the Azari republic will join the Iranian mother land...I can not understand what a poster with Pakistan flag has to say about Iranian Azari relationships but heck it is a free country..lol

Thank you..As a 1/2 Azari (khoy) half Persian(Isfahan) living outside Iran I hope one day we will see the Azari republic will join the Iranian mother land...I can not understand what a poster with Pakistan flag has to say about Iranian Azari relationships but heck it is a free country..lol

My dads family is from Khoy actually lol. We settled in Tabriz later. My mother's family origin is from Ganja in Republic Azerbaijan. They came to Zanjan later.

If Iraq the shiite cousin of Iran can become a hardcore ally with us then why can not the Qizilbash of Baku with Turkoman and Medes iranic blood in their veins ....

and Pakistanis usually are humble-minded Islamists with no knowledge of the history, genetic realities. I love talking to them here because it enables me to talk of history, empires and genetics and who is who in reality.

Fair enough, but this is quite a punishment/cost that Russia has to endure to take Ukraine with these weapons so proliferated. Too many vehicle losses in so far.
Russia in some ways is fortunate not to see Ukraine with donated tanks, UAVs, and AD batteries from neighbouring countries.

That’s Soviet Doctrine. Quantity and brute force over quality and finesse. Syria was implanting this early in the war to disastrous results, Iran had to revamp their ideology.

Soviet Doctrine is archaic and in the area of suicide UAVs, UAVC, widespread ATGMs, and manpads it results in disaster. It did in 1980’s Afghanistan so why would t it in 2022 Ukraine?

I mean look at the tanks they are losing.... T-64? T-72’s? APCs from 50 years ago? Yes they lost some T-90’s and Pantsir/TOR-2M. But I am seeing Cold War era BUKs being deployed.

Russia is literally throwing its garbage to the front lines. 150 tanks is nothing for them. Either is 500 Cold War era transportation trucks. Or 300 APCs that are rusting.

Last edited:
You need to learn first before saying faulty things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qizilbash

Why would we want a separate nation when we literally are the creators of a wealthy nation called Iran ? I am a qizilbash Azeri Turkoman, the nation that you know as Iran now is our product not Persians or Kurds. Persians had mighty cross-continental empires stretching from North India to Libya at their peak .... but Iran of now is a creation of us Turkomans. We created this Turko-Iranic country and imposed Shia faith (our own product) and then blocked Ottomans and Russians from entering Iran for centuries. The Republic of Azerbaijan that you know now was taken by Czar Russia from us by war not too long ago. They did not leave or wanted to. Russians divided us and failed. Even today 90+ % of them are qizilbash shias and quite radical ethnonationals. Genetically or culturally speaking, there is literally no difference between an Iranian Azeri or Republic one just like there is least difference between Iranian border region Kurd or one from Turkey. My Turkoman tribe branches live inside Republic Azerbaijan and Turkey as well. We are called Afshars, the tribe of Nader Shah the Great. At our peak we owned everyone. Iran is lucky to have got the royal lineages of Azeris. The Current supreme leader Khamenei is a Bayat Turk, Current chief of the military is an Afshar Turk. Dig deep into the Azerbaijani military and you will same tribal affiliations.

Anyways, this is the map of the Afshar Turkoman empire at its peak. We beat the Ottomans, Mughals, Russians, Indians simultaneously.

8e92c43d474624e23e568bdd3d68dd70--world-flags-iranian.jpg

One day we Turkomans will take over entire region ... Sorry Persians, move aside (j/k this is a chill thread)

Genes matter, opinions do not. Azeris of Iran and Republic both cluster hardcore with each other and overlap with Kurds, Anatolian Turkish and Northern Persians.

gecnce5mnli71.png

Ashfar turks are just recent late bloomers in Iran political rule sphere main while The Seljuqs which are modern day Turks Oghuz have been rulers in Iran and there was also others who passed thru are the following khwarezmian empire, Samanid dynasty, Ghorid, Ghazanvids, Timurid, ilkhanate including the short lived Hotaki all made their inroads in Iran.. Which means the Ashfar came much recent to power around 1600s or maybe mid 1500s..

You making them out to be an unconquered civilization which is unfortunately untrue hence geolocation wise the iranian plain was the highway link between west and east hence any great empire that rose had to pass thru iran by default

Last edited:
Well that is better then 42k Iran Rial for 1 USD.. But atleast congrats to Iran it has a functioning economy but the same can't be said for Balkanized partitioned Syria.

But aside for my trolling I actully do enjoy your posts.

Your takes on Ukraine aren't that different perhaps we are two brothers from different angles but intially see things same
interested to knew from where 42k Iranian rial for a dollar came .

Hearing something about Russia being more sanctioned than Iran.

What a world we live in.....if confirmed.

:woot:You want to hear something funny..Here is Saudi requirement for a military artillery:..No commentso_O

Saudi Arabia is testing a specially designed modern Chinese artillery
According to Saudi specifications and the most important Saudi condition is the Air conditioning systems..
-
now you know why they lose every war..:azn::azn:

1646677372379.png

every war..:azn::azn:

Every war? as in plural? They haven't been in a war since ww1 technically and it was a local uprising to expel ottoman which they won but other then that they haven't been in a war since they became a modern nation. They are not The Yemeni armed forces don't mistaken them for each other hence they have no ground forces there whatsoever which is an ongoing campaign by the Yemeni armed forces on local terrorists.

But Iran has plural wars since it's invention of late with the Russo-British war on Iran and Iraq-Iran war that is already 2 wars and plural.. The first was defeat and second was a stalemate against un-formidable foe which means 2 un-winnable wars on paper.

Besides the air conditioning angle is based on jahiliyya and lack of tank knowledge but it is due to life or death necessity as the weather gets upto 54 celisus degrads out there in the baking hot Arabian deserts you can became a baked pancake within hours of being inside such a large metal with that kind of heat. All tanks have air conditioning even Russian tanks as summers get rough over there despite the winters but the summers are really hot in Russia and I have witnessed it myself. Even the Ukrainian summers are brutal and I can remember that from last time I was in kiev back 2013.

interested to knew from where 42k Iranian rial for a dollar came .

It was from few months ago data but I could be entirely wrong on that one tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom