What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Serious about them forbidding the muslim religion,there i a thread about it.
The muslim invasion was a joke.

Based on what arabs and vahabis are doing nowadays, there is no wonder for me that they have banned islam, I would not be surprised even if many other countries do the same thing.

Based on what arabs and vahabis are doing nowadays, there is no wonder for me that they have banned islam, I would not be surprised even if many other countries do the same thing.

Mate, what does "Wahabi" means, i see a it a lot on the forum ?

ibn-baz.jpg

In this map, you would see where Hanbali muslims are living.
Madhhab_Map2.png

They are living in KSA, and UAE.
Two centuries ago, there was a guy who's name was Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab , Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , This guy who was a follower of Ibn Taymiyyah Ibn Taymiyyah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia started to sermon people to his perception of Hanafi school of islam. Salafis, and Vahabis ideas and beliefs are based on the ideas of this guy. He has many idiotic and brutal and sometimes funny ideas about islam.
Later Abd Al-Wahab family and Al Saud family, married each other , and formed the current day family that rules KSA. Before exploring oil, they were living by plundering pilgrims in Karbala and Mecca and stealing golds and silvers that was used in those religious monuments.
Followers of these thoughts are called Vahabis and they say that we want to follow Pure Islam.

Blind, ugly, old man ???

+ terrorist

@Sinan u know one of the funny "islamic" orders of these creatures in saudi was that the "jihadists" in syria can marry their family members ? (i'm sorry i'm sure that made u puke )

this shows the level of barbarism and sickness of these creatures

Last edited:
In this map, you would see where Hanbali muslims are living.
Madhhab_Map2.png

They are living in KSA, and UAE.
Two centuries ago, there was a guy who's name was Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab , Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , This guy who was a follower of Ibn Taymiyyah Ibn Taymiyyah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia started to sermon people to his perception of Hanafi school of islam. Salafis, and Vahabis ideas and beliefs are based on the ideas of this guy. He has many idiotic and brutal and sometimes funny ideas about islam.
Later Abd Al-Wahab family and Al Saud family, married each other , and formed the current day family that rules KSA. Before exploring oil, they were living by plundering pilgrims in Karbala and Mecca and stealing golds and silvers that was used in those religious monuments.
Followers of these thoughts are called Vahabis and they say that we want to follow Pure Islam.

Thanks for the explanation. I got the idea now.

This stuff is so complicated. I knew that we are Sunni but i recently learned that we are Hanafi.

I only knew that there were Sunnis and Shias.

Thanks for the explanation. I got the idea now.

This stuff is so complicated. I knew that we are Sunni but i recently learned that we are Hanafi.

I only knew that there were Sunnis and Shias.

Actually, even Alhassani with all of his claims about knowing history and egos about himself, did not know that the name Vahabi comes from Abl al-Wahab, he thought that it comes from one of the Gods name which is Wahab. :rofl: So, no wonder if you did not know about it ;)
Anyway, I have had tons of studies about Islam and specially its history, and you can always ask me if you had any question regarding it ;)

yeap,

I wouldn't be surprised to see more of this in the future either. If Islam continues like this, more countries will start following Angola's path.

yeap,

I wouldn't be surprised to see more of this in the future either. If Islam continues like this, more countries will start following Angola's path.

Yeah, Exactly:tup:

nothing is gonna happen to "islam"

terrorists aint muslim ....... if i just claim i'm jew , i arent no jew unless i practice what judaisim says .

wahhabiz just claim to be muslim , that wont make them muslim .

nothing is gonna happen to "islam"

terrorists aint muslim ....... if i just claim i'm jew , i arent no jew unless i practice what judaisim says .

wahhabiz just claim to be muslim , that wont make them muslim .
Here's a dose of reality for you:

Iran is more of a closed off repressive society than all Arab countries except Saudi Arabia. So why are you pointing fingers at the wahabis only? In every survey done around the world, Iran and Saudi are seen as the most repressive societies in existence. Even North Korea scores higher than we do.

And nothing will happen to "Islam." Neither of us said that. We said more and more countries will start banning the religion and restricting rights of muslims in the coming decades if muslim countries, and the religion itself, doesn't grow up and join the 21st century. Angola might be the first country to do so, but in Europe most countries have a large minority that would like to see Islam be banned. Who knows how the political landscape of Europe, Africa and Asia is going to be like in the coming decades, but it's not too hard to guess. Nationalist ideas and anti Islamic sentiments are on the rise and it's all purely down to the behavior of muslims.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom