What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Tech companies in the region and beyond are now heading to Iran for investments..

100 domestic and foreign investors from Iran and 19 countries are in Tehran to take part in a technology investment meeting, the TIM-2022, a major tech investment event that aims to finance viable startups in the Muslim developing countries.

Last edited:
I'm sure they have something, like truck mounted manpads connected their smartphone or laptop so it can just give them an alert or vibrate once the threat has been neutralized ?

Here Iran can just use this

What I never understood is why I see so many Iranian SAMs with just 2 mounts. Why not 4 as the starndard and then have 6 and 8 variants ? Maybe they want to spread them out over a wider area but wouldn't just 4 make sense as a bare minimal standard ?

Like what 2 ? So what then you have to reload it in a hurry. Like "Oh shit dare miyade tond reload kon bezar tush deege koskesh dare miyad maro nabud kone ! oh shit andakhtesh ru zamin ahmaghe khar, tond varesh dar az zamin, varesh dar, chekar dare mekone ? VARESH DAR, alan vakhte cigare neest ke, khol shode ? tond, tond, tond tar, zud TAR, nah unjah nah, NAH un rang nah keh, **** dare MEEYAD..."

IRGC UAV base targeted in Khermanshah

Need some short range air defenses to be deployed against these small suicide drones that Israel uses. Likely assembled inside iran and fired or neighboring Iraq or from a ship in PG

Last edited:
I'm sure they have something, like truck mounted manpads connected their smartphone or laptop so it can just give them an alert or vibrate once the threat has been neutralized ?

Here Iran can just use this

Iran could use 9 Dey, Iranian tor, Iranian iron dome, Majid.

Yet there have been reports of explosions at IRGC bases for weeks and months now.

Satellite imagery doesn’t lie, it’s all the same style attack where something hits the factory from above likely a suicide drone.

They need to build more of these short range Majid truck mounted SAMs in my opinion. Each unit should also try to use electronic warfare methods first to deflect or shut off the UAV before using a manpad ? I don't know just an idea.

Yesterday Ukraine showed off this tiny UAV with stealth features, it flies really low and is controlled by a laptop. One tiny drone spots the targets and gets the gps and then another one comes and drops off a little grenade sized load onto the target. Saturating an enemy airspace with hundreds of these, imagine, the fact that they're so tiny, even if larger SAMs detect them, will they deploy a missile worth tens of thousand each for a grenade sized munition ?

I'm telling you mass saturation is the future and it's here. It just needs to be implemented properly to completely devastate an enemy force. Imagine thousands of them going out over a prescribed area and identifying and then targeting certain types of targets using basic AI, That's insane.

The only issue is mass producing enough and then deploying enough to get the job done. Like I said yesterday. China sells the Wing Loong 2 for $2 million, probably costs them less than $1 to make it. So between 1 J-20 for $100 million or 100 Wing Loongs, which one would be more worthwhile ? Does anyone realistically even want to risk a $100 million dollar asset along with a cream of the crop pilot who had to be hand picked and then trained for years ?

At the same time you can't believe everything you hear everywhere. The Saudis for example, they'll say one day they destroyed 25 Houthi positions or then the next day say they destroyed 45 Houthi trucks and then the next day after 20 more Houthi assets.

Here's the issue I have this that. When the USA can royally **** it up as bad as they did in Afghanistan, rememmber in Afghanistan when they killed those 8-10 childen and the woman as a response to the ISIS attack on Kabul airport ?

The percentage of innocent civilians who are harmed in drone strikes is also pretty significant, it can be over 30% and that's among countries like the US/UK. Imagine the Saudis, probably most of their targets are just civilians or could be on a given day right ?

Iran could use 9 Dey, Iranian tor, Iranian iron dome, Majid.

Yet there have been reports of explosions at IRGC bases for weeks and months now.

Satellite imagery doesn’t lie, it’s all the same style attack where something hits the factory from above likely a suicide drone.

Last edited:
Erdogan is again lowering interest rates. 2/3rd of all Turks in Turkey only use US Dollars. Most people have abandoned using the Lira. Now Erdogan is asking all citizens to hand in their jewelry in exchange for Liras.

Last edited:
@Shawnee
گویا دوباره نظریه من بر بازار چیره شد
البته به نظر من هنوز امکان رشد دوباره بازار هست اما خیلی طول می‌کشه دوباره به اعدادی مثل ۶۰ هزار برسیم
شاید چندین ماه

و به نظرم این سری شاید حتی زیر ۳۰ هزار دلار هم بره. الان که دارم این رو می‌نویسم روی ۳۷ هزار هست و فکر می‌کنم به زودی بره روی ۳۴ هزار دلار. نظرت چیه؟​

@Shawnee
گویا دوباره نظریه من بر بازار چیره شد
البته به نظر من هنوز امکان رشد دوباره بازار هست اما خیلی طول می‌کشه دوباره به اعدادی مثل ۶۰ هزار برسیم
شاید چندین ماه

و به نظرم این سری شاید حتی زیر ۳۰ هزار دلار هم بره. الان که دارم این رو می‌نویسم روی ۳۷ هزار هست و فکر می‌کنم به زودی بره روی ۳۴ هزار دلار. نظرت چیه؟​

اینها همه نوسان ه و قابل استفاده
من دارم دوباره کمکم در این ترس وارد میشم
اما ترس هنوز زیاد نیست

اگر در نظرت قیمت عادلانه بیت کوین کمه باید اصلا وارد نشی
چون میشه پانزی اسکم

مهم نیست کف کجاست و امسال چی میشه
مهم چند سال دیگه است

اگر اصلا نخری و بگی پایینتر میاد اصلا وارد بازار نمیشی

نمیشه گفت کف دقیق کجاست باید میانگین اضافه کرد

Last edited:
اینها همه نوسان ه و قابل استفاده
من دارم دوباره کمکم در این ترس وارد میشم
اما ترس هنوز زیاد نیست

اگر در نظرت قیمت عادلانه بیت کوین کمه باید اصلا وارد نشی
چون میشه پانزی اسکم

مهم نیست کف کجاست و امسال چی میشه
مهم چند سال دیگه است
چند سال دیگه که احتمال زیاد ۱۰۰ هزار دلار رو بشکنه
یعنی تقریباً در اینی که ۲۰۲۴ تا ۲۰۲۵ احتمالاً به سمت ۲۰۰ هزار دلار بره کمتر کسی شک داره

اما فکر می‌کنم تا ۲۰۲۳ بازار خرسی باشه و احتمال زیاد نوسانی هم باشه بیشتر تو کانال ۲۵ هزار تا ۳۵ هزار باشه

نظرت چیه؟ به نظرت موقع دوباره ترید کردن رسیده یا هنوز جا داره بره پایین‌تر؟​

چند سال دیگه که احتمال زیاد ۱۰۰ هزار دلار رو بشکنه
یعنی تقریباً در اینی که ۲۰۲۴ تا ۲۰۲۵ احتمالاً به سمت ۲۰۰ هزار دلار بره کمتر کسی شک داره

اما فکر می‌کنم تا ۲۰۲۳ بازار خرسی باشه و احتمال زیاد نوسانی هم باشه بیشتر تو کانال ۲۵ هزار تا ۳۵ هزار باشه

نظرت چیه؟ به نظرت موقع دوباره ترید کردن رسیده یا هنوز جا داره بره پایین‌تر؟​

با وضع اوکراین و فدرال رزرو ترس بالاست ولی باز یک هو دیدی یک کله تا ۶۰ رفت بالا چون بازی هم داره

ترس و طمع روش اصلی منه

Putin states that he has sent peacekeepers into eastern Ukraine after signing deals with and recognizing their local breakaway, Russian governments. Putin also says that Ukraine is ancient Russian territory. LOL

Last edited:
Putin waited till they brought the war to his doorstep to act like a world power.

Iran went into Syria to prevent the war from being at its doorstep.

Just look at the difference in military planning. And yet there were some in IRGC who even said iran should NEGOTIATE over Syria.

Rule #1: You do not NEGOTIATE when you are losing territory, if you negotiate the enemy will demand more the next time they make a Chess move. Game of chess will always be playing, it doesn’t stop just because you negotiate on one piece.

Now come the sanctions on Russia, if he stops at breakaway regions, sanctions should be manageable, if he tries to take all of Ukraine he could face brutal economic costs.

Russia people will give him 12 months, but after that the grumbling of hardship will take its toll and protests could breakout.

@_Nabil_

Why are you chiming into a conversation that doesnt concern you? That was between me and another user. Stay out of things that don't concern you.

Putin waited till they brought the war to his doorstep to act like a world power.

Iran went into Syria to prevent the war from being at its doorstep.

Just look at the difference in military planning. And yet there were some in IRGC who even said iran should NEGOTIATE over Syria.

Rule #1: You do not NEGOTIATE when you are losing territory, if you negotiate the enemy will demand more the next time they make a Chess move. Game of chess will always be playing, it doesn’t stop just because you negotiate on one piece.

Now come the sanctions on Russia, if he stops at breakaway regions, sanctions should be manageable, if he tries to take all of Ukraine he could face brutal economic costs.

Russia people will give him 12 months, but after that the grumbling of hardship will take its toll and protests could breakout.
I think you're downplaying how much support Putin has in Russia and neighbouring countries. Sanctions will be ineffective on Russia and will have counterproductive effect on EU and US. It will literally be a "cold" war.

Though I agree with you in that Iran has bigger balls than Putin because they have been proactive and strike back as hard as we can, regardless of who the enemy is. Putin is famed for inaction.

Last edited:
@_Nabil_

Why are you chiming into a conversation that doesnt concern you? That was between me and another user. Stay out of things that don't concern you.
It concern me as you are spamming the thread with personal issues.

Also why you are so agressive? I just asked you to report to a mod and free the thread, still you replied to me just to make a point and spam again ....

It concern me as you are spamming the thread with personal issues.

Also why you are so agressive? I just asked you to report to a mod and free the thread, still you replied to me just to make a point and spam again ....
Replying to a comment isnt spamming lol

See, you dont even know how the issue started and what it was over. Like I said, mind your own business.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom