What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Youre right, the thing is he brought my family into it in another thread which is why this all started. That will be my final message to him because we're essentially repeating ourselves now and going nowhere.
QWECXZ is a good man, very informed and talks his heart out ...I tell you a story about QWECXZ ...last month I was talking to a Pakistani writing BS about Iran..this fellow started actually using F**ck words on my sister etc which I decided to stay civilized and not to talk to him in the same manner and language (read my signature you will understand)..QWECXZ was reading all that and came to my defence with all his might..his is all for Iran and for Iranians and for that I not only respect him professionally but personally..

You guys just started in the wrong foot...some day you will be friend.

Dayoos, to faghad khodeto mesle ye hamjensbaze e do-jensi neshoon dadi. Hame daran be kiret mikhandan, va midoonam to jor'at nadari be roo'e man in harfaro bezani...to ye adam e tanhaye bikar miyay inja keenato khalee mikoni. Ridam be nanat va oon pedare dayooset. Ridam be namoose jendat ke mardaye Arabi miyan loolash mikonan harshab lol. To hitch gohi nemitooni bokhori, kir koochak. Harfamo dige behet zadam, bache kooni, zereto bezan ke dige az in bishtar aberooto nabaram, dampayee foroosh.
Dayyoos ke pedare bi namoose panahandat hast ke madareto too camp e panahandeha midade dast be dast konand. Ehtemalan yeki az hamin johoodaye englis ya arab haye engilis boode ke nanato gayide to bache kooni ro nane jendat ride.
Do-jensi ham khaharete ke too englis ye kire nakarde baghi nazashte. Az sefid poost begir ta siah poost.
Doodool koochooloo ham ke pedare bi-namoose cuckold et hast ke jolo cheshmesh madaret ro har shab aroos mikonam. Khodet ke asan shoomboolam nadari, che berese be kir. Ta to bashi dige goh doonit ro bedoone ejaze baz nakoni, oghdeyi badbakhti ke khaye nadari parchame keshvaret ro bezario az parchamet khejalat mikeshi. Bi gheyrate tokhme haroom.

QWECXZ is a good man, very informed and talks his heart out ...I tell you a story about QWECXZ ...last month I was talking to a Pakistani writing BS about Iran..this fellow started actually using F**ck words on my sister etc which I decided to stay civilized and not to talk to him in the same manner and language (read my signature you will understand)..QWECXZ was reading all that and came to my defence with all his might..his is all for Iran and for Iranians and for that I not only respect him professionally but personally..

You guys just started in the wrong foot...some day you will be friend.
You're a good guy, but sadly I don't see it in him. He clearly has his mind in the gutter and is a distrubed young man.

I doubt it but we will see.

Putin the Zionist Ghorbchev in tough guy clothing folded once again.

The man was a disaster for Russia. All bark and tough guy bravado and no bite.

Remember this moment in 10 years when NATO has lined up all across the border with hypersonic systems aimed at every major Russian city.

Meanwhile Iran with a fraction of Russia’s global power projection went into Syria and defended the country against the designs of the entire West and Sunni Terrorist Arab Monarchs.

Difference between Iranian mentality and Russian appeasement.

Iranian products exhibition..need more and more of these events.
1644954281095.png

1644954324707.png

1644954357905.png

1644954384280.png

1644954407304.png

1644954460658.png

1644954556387.png

1644954431565.png

1644954484268.png

1644954519302.png

Putin the Zionist Ghorbchev in tough guy clothing folded once again.

The man was a disaster for Russia. All bark and tough guy bravado and no bite.

Remember this moment in 10 years when NATO has lined up all across the border with hypersonic systems aimed at every major Russian city.

Meanwhile Iran with a fraction of Russia’s global power projection went into Syria and defended the country against the designs of the entire West and Sunni Terrorist Arab Monarchs.

Difference between Iranian mentality and Russian appeasement.
I'd wait a bit longer till it's clear he backed off, but I wholeheartly agree with you on the Russian bear.

Just observe the map from 1991 to 2022 and watch their near constant retreat. Once Ukraine joins NATO, and if they don't. They will certainly be a major NATO partner with access to high-tech western armaments. It will be over for them.

Decisive systems from western nations easily deployable east of Dnipro, the Baltics, and Georgia. Their retreat will be nearly complete, in which case Belarus will fall as well. Entire Russian military industry within striking range of Zolfiqar class missiles essentially. That's a disaster.

The deal has leaked.

Maybe someone can post the full details.

Crappy deal for Iran, oil sanctions waivers return and Iran cannot sell oil to western backed countries till later.

First phase iran stops enrichment above 5% and in return gets access to frozen cash.

I love that building; seen it before in other events too.

The deal has leaked.

Crappy deal for Iran, oil sanctions waivers return and Iran cannot sell oil to western backed countries till later.

First phase iran stops enrichment above 5% and in return gets access to frozen cash.
Another cup of hemlock; I truly hope it's worth it in the long run...

The deal has leaked.

stop enriching above 5% or also convert the ones that are above 5% to 5%

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom