What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You need to brush up on your history, Bahrain was originally Dilmun who were a semetic speaking civilisation with names akin to Sumeriam, Akkadian and other Mesopotamians. Then, it was absorbed by the Persians in the 6th Century BCE. There is no evidence that Arabs ruled or conquered that land before Persians or even Mesopotamians.

True, but just a detail if I may: Sumerians weren't semitic nor was their language. Sumerian language is an isolate.

Well considering none of those races exist any longer, Bahrain belongs to the Arabs unless you want to give it to Iraqi Arabs who are modern day decendants of Sumerians and Mesopotamians.

And the part where you wrote “Absorbed by Persians” proving my point that the land was not “Persian” by nature.

You made the claim that the land belonged to Arabs before Persians which is patently false. Also the only civilisation out of the ones I mentioned that are still in existance is Persia, therefore Persia is the oldest claimant to the land of Bahrain, not Arabs. Hope that made things clear.

Bahrain is irrelevant, Im sure Iran could neurtralise it in the event of a war.

True, but just a detail if I may: Sumerians weren't semitic nor was their language. Sumerian language is an isolate.

At no point did I say Sumerians where semetic speaking. I said the Dilmun civilisation were a semetic speaking people who had names akin to Sumerians and Akkadians. This was probably because they adopted the customs of these great civilisations, similar to how our own Susa and Elamite civilisations did. Perhaps I should have clarified that I meant personal names or prosponyms.

Last edited:
Randoms from Iran:

"Nature " overpass in Tehran at nite.
1644675285202.png

Kong town in one of Iran's islands in the Persian Gulf.
kong_town.jpg

Rock bridge, Khorasan, Iran.
rock_bridge_Iran.jpg

1️⃣ صادرات نفت ایران به بالاترین سطح طی ۳ سال گذشته رسید رویترز: 🔹آمار شرکت‌های ردیابی نفتکش‌ها نشان می‌دهد، صادرات نفت ایران تا پایان ماه دسامبر ۲۰۲۱ برای اولین بار به بیش از یک میلیون بشکه در روز رسیده است که در سه سال گذشته بالاترین میزان است. 2️⃣ حجم تبادل تجاری ایران ۲.۸ دهم برابر شد وزیر امورخارجه: 🔹 حجم تبادل تجاری ایران ۲.۸ دهم برابر شده است.

At no point did I say Sumerians where semetic speaking. I said the Dilmun civilisation were a semetic speaking people who had names akin to Sumerians and Akkadians. This was probably because they adopted the customs of these great civilisations, similar to how our own Susa and Elamite civilisations did. Perhaps I should have clarified that I meant personal names or prosponyms.

Got it, sorry for the confusion then.

Last edited:
I agree that Iran should lay the foundations required to return that piece of Azerbaijan to the mother land..They are racially and culturally Iranian and the land and its people were separated from Iran via force by Imperial Russia only 200 years ago..

Bahrain is a lost cause but being 90% shia can go under Iranian protection after Iran helps them to free themselves from Al saud occupation...That file will become active when Yemen file is closed.
Yemen azeribhijan, afghanistan and bharain should go to iran
What about pakistan
I think whole balochistan should go to iran

o_Oo_OIntroducing the saudi propaganda army (or lets say their real army!).

I have noticed some of these guys are in this PDF also..recently activated accounts.."middle east" thead is full of them with all kind of claims that Saudi Arabia invented the entire human technology and has been the biggest empire in human history and bah, bah, bah..so yes this is where all that BS is being cooked..:azn::azn:

Watch out they may come to the Iranian sections also and you will be talking to them!!:p:.

1644679191235.png

1644679397698.png

1644679465114.png

1644679533279.png

o_Oo_OIntroducing the saudi propaganda army (or lets say their real army!).

I have noticed some of these guys are in this PDF also..recently activated accounts.."middle east" thead is full of them with all kind of claims that Saudi Arabia invented the entire human technology and has been the biggest empire in human history and bah, bah, bah..so yes this is where all that BS is being cooked..:azn::azn:

Watch out they may come to the Iranian sections also and you will be talking to them!!:p:.

1644679191235.png

1644679397698.png

1644679465114.png

1644679533279.png

Also YouTube comments sections are full of them. Makes sense now.

Bad look killing an mentally unstable person.

اینجا هم نظرم عوض شد:

من همیشه چند ده عدد سر جنگی گرما هسته ای رو شرط مهم برای بازدارندگی دونستم

دوستان بعد صحبتی با دوستی و شبیه سازی و دلیل های اون دوست نظرم عوض شد​

شما با تعداد بیشتری تاکتیکی با بوستر و‌همون مقدار مواد اولیه میتونید کار گرما هسته ای رو انجام بدید​

Turkish backed rebels in Syria learned that zionist regime is behind the Syrian Civil War, and the reason for the war is the status quo of today. Israel wants a totally weak and impotent Syria, divided and occupied. Unable to be an external threat to Israel, only focused on internal threats. This actually made the news in some alt website, I can't find the link. The same thing with ISIS and Iraq, to make Iraq weak internally and not a threat to Israel. Iran and the Lebanese Resistance are the two groups that threaten the zionist regime.

And putins rabbi agrees:

⁣Putin's Rabbi Berel Lazar: "⁣Everything happening in Syria, is fully coordinated between Israel and Russia. They are on the phone every single day... Whatever Russia is doing today in the Middle East, is fully in coordination with Israel."​

When McCain and Romney wanted to bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran. RT was anti-Obama in their news coverage. RT, "friend of Iran", wanted the defeat of the Democrats, and thus the winning of the neo-cons. How is this an 'ally' of Iran. This is how much putin, RT and Russia care about Iranians.

When Netanyahu threatened Iran with nukes after Soleimani was assassinated, putin did not threaten Israel with nukes, if nukes were used on Iran. Instead, the EU gets threatened with nukes by putin.

The important thing to neo-con zionists is to get public support in Russia of putin. So to either make putin the hero against the US, or make putin the hero against Muslim "terrorists" (read any Muslim), the zionist backers of putin need a puppet in Russia for their game of controlling Russia to continue. So best to do for the public worldwide is to ignore putin and the other zionists. The zionist goal is to make putin "victim" and therefore hero of Russia.

putin is looking for a casus belli to defect to the west and the worst thing is for the Islamic world to turn against putin to give reason to leave being the handler of the Middle East "resistance". The way to defeat the zionism and cia-ness of putin is to force putin to not openly defect to the West, and for putin to not expand the Russian Federation. So no invasion of the Ukraine, and force putin to be pretend friends with Iran, and the status quo of the Entente openly divided stays and the world is at a better peace than UK/US/Isreal/Russia vs Iran.

Iran wants the vaccine resistance to turn anti-government, not anti-democrat party and anti-neolib, if there is a vaccine resistance at all. So long as the neo-libs, such as Trudeau, are anti-war with Iran, you want them in parliament/etc, as opposed to the warmongering zionist "conservative parties". And for the putin extreme nationalism of trump and other zio-trolls to fail. You don't want the cia and zionists to replace putin with something worse, for the Kremlin and the successors are picked by extreme anti-Iran zionists. You want a Russian nationalist real resistance to the West - such as Zyuganov to the next after putin, something the zionists would chimp out over.

Most importantly, make any potential war with Iran - 100% undesirable to the West.

Last edited:
@QWECXZ

Man khoob ridam be heykalet dayoos, man har ja delam bekhad toro kir mikonam, fahmidi? To ye terrorist e hamjenzbazi va faghad baladi khodeto mesle zan bemalooni, do-jensi lol. Avazi

@Arash1991

Ghorbanet dadash. Iran setizharo bayad baraye hame efsha kard.

Last edited:
@QWECXZ

Man khoob ridam be heykalet dayoos, man har ja delam bekhad toro kir mikonam, fahmidi? To ye terrorist e hamjenzbazi va faghad baladi khodeto mesle zan bemalooni, do-jensi lol. Avazi

@Arash1991

Ghorbanet dadash. Iran setizharo bayad baraye hame efsha kard.
Kiramam ke natoonesti o nemitooni bokhori hichi (harchand ke mesle mamano khaharet kheili doost dari kiramo bokhori), chenan madari azat gayeedam ke ta akhare omret bayad pa booso pa leese man bashi bardeye koonie man. Mesle madare jendat ke b*tch e shakhsie mane ba khahare soorakh goshadet. Hesabi yadet dadam ke dige goh doonit ro bedoone ejaze baz nakoni.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom