What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

بهترین توییت این پفیوس

نصرالله با ارزشترین مهره مقاومت ه
نفر اول لیست برای ترور در شرایط مناسب
نفرات بعدی حاجی زاده و سلامی و ایرلو​
در منطقه مدیترانه تنها متحد ایران که سرش به تن‌اش می‌ارزه نصرالله هست
بشار اسد که رسماً پول جنگش رو از ما می‌گیره سودش رو به ترکیه و بقیه اشغالگران و دشمنان پس می‌ده
حماس که پولش رو ما می‌دیم و علیه متحد ما اعلان جنگ کرد
جهاد اسلامی فلسطین هم باز بهتر از حماس هست اما اینها بیشتر مصرف کننده پول هستند تا سرویس دهنده

جنبش صدر هم که گویا علیه نفوذ ایران شده و دیگه چیزی درباره اشغال عراق توسط آمریکا نمی‌گه ۷۰٪ مجلس عراق رو به دست آورد

حوثی‌ها هم که باید دید به کجا می‌رسند اما فعلاً شرکای خیلی خوبی بودند​

It would be very nice to be seeing very similar weapons in iran in the not to distant future....
Yeah, this is why I posted this, all Iran need is to join the party. No invitation is needed.

The jump NK has made in the last decade is more impressive than the jump Iran has made in the same time frame for BM’s. Quite astounding considering the difference in available resources and funding between the two pariah nations.
Indeed North Korea has made a significant progress in military technologies.From nuclear to thermonuclear weapons,from Ballistic Missiles to Intercontinental Missiles,from cruise missiles to hypersonic glide vehicles,they have just astonished her enemies.

But also they don't focus too much on public welfare.Their conventional forces are just obsolete except their rocket artillery.
I wish same success for Pakistan but phuk we have to maintain so large conventional military.from fighter jets, warships,Lazer weapons,EMP weapons,we will have to create different technologies to maintain balance with our adversaries.

But that's not the case with Iran.they simply can't match conventionally with their enemies so its understood that they should work on missile force.

1074B3C7-A481-422F-8191-1393F88E352D.png

North Korean LRAD

7D446FF7-6649-4A24-81E0-EED5F2CEE1B9.jpeg

North Korean midget SLBM for midget subs?!?

It is getting hard to follow NK missiles these days!!!

View attachment 784422

North Korean LRAD

View attachment 784425

North Korean midget SLBM for midget subs?!?

It is getting hard to follow NK missiles these days!!!
It would still be way to big for a 100-200 ton midget sub.
That looks more like it could be something in the same class as the indian short ranged slbm k-15 missile.
What these pics do show is just how serious the dprk naval forces are about developing a submarine based nuclear missile force,and likely one armed with intercontinental ranged delivery systems,ie a genuine second strike capability.

Iran tops medal table on final day of Wrestling World Championships
  • By Michael Houston
  • Sunday, 10 October 2021
https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1114055/wrestling-world-championships-final

💪💪💪

Last edited:
Posts of No-value/off-topic
Indeed North Korea has made a significant progress in military technologies.From nuclear to thermonuclear weapons,from Ballistic Missiles to Intercontinental Missiles,from cruise missiles to hypersonic glide vehicles,they have just astonished her enemies.

But also they don't focus too much on public welfare.Their conventional forces are just obsolete except their rocket artillery.
I wish same success for Pakistan but phuk we have to maintain so large conventional military.from fighter jets, warships,Lazer weapons,EMP weapons,we will have to create different technologies to maintain balance with our adversaries.

But that's not the case with Iran.they simply can't match conventionally with their enemies so its understood that they should work on missile force.
how about you feed ur own people abit better first? How is it that ur country's defense budget is almost half of Heavily Sanctioned Iran? You guys are falling behind even Bangladesh in terms of economic growth. Stop talking abt Iran so much. Focus on ur own country and try to contribute towards it welfare so that it can become a 2nd world country soon from being a 3rd world country.

I hope u guys prosper like Bangladesh is. it wud be sad to see Pakistan lagging even further behind Bangladesh in 10 years. Really hope the best for pakistan, and i hope the day where powerless people like Bin Salman who tremble before Iranian Might can no longer insult ur PM Imran Khan and push him around like when ur PM was humiliated and had no jet to fly back from New York. May that day never come again. Dont worry we will pray for u. You can ask BD for help too in next 10 yrs. Sure they will not forget you just because u Fall behind.

It is quite noticable how people from sum other country have nothing to do all day instead of talking about Iran. They spend more time posting abt Iran than their own country. I mean afterall, their country'd dont do anything significant really for them to talk abt it. Instead these people come here and lecture Iranians. Its like a Barbar who is completely balled and hairless but sells oil that he claims can cure baldness.

How is it that ur country's defense budget is almost half of Heavily Sanctioned Iran?
Still we have world's one of the best standing military which can counter its enemy both conventionally and Nuclearly.
I think Iranians should question their military.what are they doing with this huge budget? Literally no air force,weak naval power as well as weak ground forces than ours.
I hope u guys prosper like Bangladesh is
Phuk that prosperity if it can not counter a single sea blockade from India. In technology,they are far behind us with literally no industry except textiles.
Iranian Might
Yeah that mighty iran who can't save its Top general and scientists.
You can ask BD for help too in next 10 yrs.
Ok.we will see.in what field you can help us?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom