What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Anjum, listen..you are new on this forum. I was gone for a lil while. You came in about the time I went missing. You havent been introduced to me yet. But u will now. Your arrogance will go away bit by bit until there is only dust and dispair is left. Let me Break down ur baseless LYING and MISLEADING arguement.

1. First and Foremost, Your army has never won a single war. Name one war, and i will present u with statistics, losses incurred and territories lost in sq km. Not in any of the war has ur country won, in each of them the other side (INDIA) gained more territories before withdrawal. You will blabber like an ignorant person to this but all International fact checking groups confirm this. SO, denial of an unenlightened person like urself will not matter at all. Who are u to lecture Iran? Who are you exactly? Citizen of a country who surrenders to TINY Bangladesh. THIS IS UR HISTORY. THIS IS THE FACT THATS UNDENIABLE.

Did Iran ever lose a war to Bangladesh? Or to any country for that matter? Shame Shame. So keep ur lecture to urself. Ur army is so Supah Dupah that it bends to a Bunch of Bangladeshi farmers. yet u have such big mouths.

2. Secondly, I swear as a religious man that I feel lucky that I dont live in Pakistan or i didnt have bad luck to be born there. You never know wen a bomb goes off in these kind of impoverished countries. As a father, I wont be in fear of my child's school being blown up by radicals either. The kinda budget ur gov has, you cant even raid a PANTRY, let alone fight anybody. According to verified records, 60% Pakistanis are Illiterate. So wen I read posts from a so called ANJUM from Pakistan, I do automatically assume that its an illiterate bloke with a brain the size of a WALNUT. Yo, even in tiny Bangladesh about 77% people are literate. Thats why u dont see bengalis flooding Iranian chill threads like morons. They understand where their country is and what it means. they dont Jerk off like u guys in baseless fantasies.

3. Thirdly, Yo, wen u talk abt Iranian scientists and generals being killed, it cuz iran is taking on America and Israel. But ask urself, does ur army have the Ballsacks to confront israel or america? America considers Iran as an adversary. you know wat this means? It means Iran has the same RANK in a confrontation, unlike u guys who have been silently nodding ur head to america and saying "Yes, sir" for decades now.. Never play these stupid games with a Bengali lurking about. Every Bengali knows how u guys are. LOL and we Laugh about it. You come here and portray urself as sum super hero military power. Yet, we in Bangladesh know what the truth is LMAO.

yo, how about posting on Pakistani thread? is it boring and irrelevant over there? the Bangladeshi thread is good too, try that. Also practise ur A, B and C ....Afterall u need to up the Literacy rate in ur country.

YO, ADMINS, INSTEAD OF BANNING ME, TAKE A LOOK AT UR OWN. ALL THEY DO IS GET ON THE IRANIAN THREAD AND UNDERMINE AND SAY ALL SORTS MACHO FANTASY THINGS. THIS IS TOXIC. And if they come at us nonstop, then we will also shame them.

In the charity field, I can see you guys begging to Bangladesh and maldives soon.

There is a good chance that this guy is not Pakistani but the same prior troll, trying to pump us.

AFTER spending an Entire month or more in PDF PRISON, I am finally released. I was wrongly accused by the corrupt and jealous Judiciary of saying too many meaningless things. Well, wen they cudnt accuse me for telling lies so they accused me for posting OFF TOPIC stuff. Whatever, Down with Aliyev and his supporters.
Welcome back bro!

It is quite noticable how people from sum other country have nothing to do all day instead of talking about Iran. They spend more time posting abt Iran than their own country.
Not trying to be rude, but does this not apply to you? You are from Bangladesh yet most of your posts are related to Iran....

Anjum, listen..you are new on this forum. I was gone for a lil while. You came in about the time I went missing. You havent been introduced to me yet. But u will now. Your arrogance will go away bit by bit until there is only dust and dispair is left. Let me Break down ur baseless LYING and MISLEADING arguement.

1. First and Foremost, Your army has never won a single war. Name one war, and i will present u with statistics, losses incurred and territories lost in sq km. Not in any of the war has ur country won, in each of them the other side (INDIA) gained more territories before withdrawal. You will blabber like an ignorant person to this but all International fact checking groups confirm this. SO, denial of an unenlightened person like urself will not matter at all. Who are u to lecture Iran? Who are you exactly? Citizen of a country who surrenders to TINY Bangladesh. THIS IS UR HISTORY. THIS IS THE FACT THATS UNDENIABLE.

Did Iran ever lose a war to Bangladesh? Or to any country for that matter? Shame Shame. So keep ur lecture to urself. Ur army is so Supah Dupah that it bends to a Bunch of Bangladeshi farmers. yet u have such big mouths.

2. Secondly, I swear as a religious man that I feel lucky that I dont live in Pakistan or i didnt have bad luck to be born there. You never know wen a bomb goes off in these kind of impoverished countries. As a father, I wont be in fear of my child's school being blown up by radicals either. The kinda budget ur gov has, you cant even raid a PANTRY, let alone fight anybody. According to verified records, 60% Pakistanis are Illiterate. So wen I read posts from a so called ANJUM from Pakistan, I do automatically assume that its an illiterate bloke with a brain the size of a WALNUT. Yo, even in tiny Bangladesh about 77% people are literate. Thats why u dont see bengalis flooding Iranian chill threads like morons. They understand where their country is and what it means. they dont Jerk off like u guys in baseless fantasies.

3. Thirdly, Yo, wen u talk abt Iranian scientists and generals being killed, it cuz iran is taking on America and Israel. But ask urself, does ur army have the Ballsacks to confront israel or america? America considers Iran as an adversary. you know wat this means? It means Iran has the same RANK in a confrontation, unlike u guys who have been silently nodding ur head to america and saying "Yes, sir" for decades now.. Never play these stupid games with a Bengali lurking about. Every Bengali knows how u guys are. LOL and we Laugh about it. You come here and portray urself as sum super hero military power. Yet, we in Bangladesh know what the truth is LMAO.

yo, how about posting on Pakistani thread? is it boring and irrelevant over there? the Bangladeshi thread is good too, try that. Also practise ur A, B and C ....Afterall u need to up the Literacy rate in ur country.

YO, ADMINS, INSTEAD OF BANNING ME, TAKE A LOOK AT UR OWN. ALL THEY DO IS GET ON THE IRANIAN THREAD AND UNDERMINE AND SAY ALL SORTS MACHO FANTASY THINGS. THIS IS TOXIC. And if they come at us nonstop, then we will also shame them.

In the charity field, I can see you guys begging to Bangladesh and maldives soon.

WOW. Xerxes jan, really appreciate and respect your passion.

Please do NOT go away again. We need you and we miss your perspective.

I am not 100% sure if Bahram Esfandiari is banned or not, but it seems so. I certainly miss his perspective on things.

Please DO NOT FALL into the trap of agitators. Ignore their provocation, if you can. Let's inform, educate, and elevate each other. Let's rise together.

With respect.

Tidbits from the 2021 World Wrestling Championships: how Saudi-controlled "Iran International" was banned from approaching Iranian athletes, Tradition and spirit of javanmardi living on in Iranian wrestlers, and more:

Last edited:
Some car models refuse to die!!

Discontinued Iranian car model selling good in Iraq
Tuesday, 12 October 2021 7:47 PM [ Last Update: Tuesday, 12 October 2021 7:47 PM ]

US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

An advert taken from an Iraqi car dealership website offers Iranian car model Pride for $6,800.
Iranian car manufacturer Saipa says its discontinued model Pride is a good seller in neighboring Iraq.
Saipa’s deputy for exports Ali Karimi said on Tuesday that the company had sold 160,000 units of the budget model in Iraq this year, adding that the model is also being reassembled in a site in Iraq’s central city of Alexandria.
Karimi said Pride is popular in Iraq mainly because customers in the Arab country can easily and cheaply access its spare parts.
He said a price tag of $6,800 offered for the Iranian Pride on the Iraqi car dealership websites is the lowest available for new car in Arab country.

Pride is the only car which is sold in Iraq on a cash-only basis as all other car manufacturing companies offer their products to the market through credit or installment schemes,” said the Saipa executive.

Some car models refuse to die!!

Discontinued Iranian car model selling good in Iraq
Tuesday, 12 October 2021 7:47 PM [ Last Update: Tuesday, 12 October 2021 7:47 PM ]

US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

An advert taken from an Iraqi car dealership website offers Iranian car model Pride for $6,800.
Iranian car manufacturer Saipa says its discontinued model Pride is a good seller in neighboring Iraq.
Saipa’s deputy for exports Ali Karimi said on Tuesday that the company had sold 160,000 units of the budget model in Iraq this year, adding that the model is also being reassembled in a site in Iraq’s central city of Alexandria.
Karimi said Pride is popular in Iraq mainly because customers in the Arab country can easily and cheaply access its spare parts.
He said a price tag of $6,800 offered for the Iranian Pride on the Iraqi car dealership websites is the lowest available for new car in Arab country.

Pride is the only car which is sold in Iraq on a cash-only basis as all other car manufacturing companies offer their products to the market through credit or installment schemes,” said the Saipa executive.
Now I can finally understand why Iraqis hate us. They have a good reason to hate us.

@SalarHaqq

Salar jan, bishtare mogheha posthat ro like mizanam chon ke harfe vaghean haghe mizani vali inja dari na hagh sohbat mikoni. manzooram tike akhari ke az naghdi va hakhamenshi ha neveshti. bezar inja az forsat estefade bekonam va begam ke ''sardar'' naghdi GOH KHORDE ba tamame jado abadesh ke hamchin zerto perta ro darbore Irane baastan mige. Martike mofangi 2 kelas savad nadare oonvaght miad darbore hakhamaneshi ha ezhar nazar mikone? Tof bar goore pedaresh. Hamin amsaale in kesafaat be hesab ''sardar'' lajan naghdi hastan ke yek ghesmate jaame bozorg keshvar ro intori mikooban ba injoor harfha. iraniha ke in nezaam ro taghriban daran tahamol mikonan bekhatere manafe melli faghat bekhatere eshgheshoon be keshvareshoon va taarikheshune. agar bekhan injur goh khori bokonan hamin yekam hemayati ke nezaam az amsaal man va millionha irani dige dare az dast mide. Behet tosiyeh mikonam in video ro negah koni.

@SalarHaqq

Salar jan, bishtare mogheha posthat ro like mizanam chon ke harfe vaghean haghe mizani vali inja dari na hagh sohbat mikoni. manzooram tike akhari ke az naghdi va hakhamenshi ha neveshti. bezar inja az forsat estefade bekonam va begam ke ''sardar'' naghdi GOH KHORDE ba tamame jado abadesh ke hamchin zerto perta ro darbore Irane baastan mige. Martike mofangi 2 kelas savad nadare oonvaght miad darbore hakhamaneshi ha ezhar nazar mikone? Tof bar goore pedaresh. Hamin amsaale in kesafaat be hesab ''sardar'' lajan naghdi hastan ke yek ghesmate jaame bozorg keshvar ro intori mikooban ba injoor harfha. iraniha ke in nezaam ro taghriban daran tahamol mikonan bekhatere manafe melli faghat bekhatere eshgheshoon be keshvareshoon va taarikheshune. agar bekhan injur goh khori bokonan hamin yekam hemayati ke nezaam az amsaal man va millionha irani dige dare az dast mide. Behet tosiyeh mikonam in video ro negah koni.

Please read my post again: I did not comment on whether I think Naghdi was right or wrong in making this statement. I don't agree with it. However I was responding to a user who appeared to have bought into the false allegation according to which the Islamic Republic is using Islam simply as a cover to mislead Shia Muslim masses outside of Iran's borders while enforcing Iranian cultural supremacism... And that's not true at all. Not everyone in the establishment holds the same views as Naghdi, but if some efforts were made as of late to co-opt nationalist forces, the system did not cease being Islamic nonetheless; it did not change its profound nature as a result. That's what I intended to point out.

Personally, I'm much more in line with shahid Mottahari's thesis about the mutual contributions of Islam and Iran. And I do welcome tactical cooperation with nationalists, essentially because this will prevent them from joining the zionist- and US-backed opposition and will thereby indirectly serve the Islamic Revolution. But I definitely do not endorse Dana's discourse about Shiaism being a deviation from original Islam and representing in fact an implicit vehicle for Iranian empire-building and nationalism. Note that this exact same narrative is spread by extreme anti-Iranian salafists and so-called "jihadists" in order to delegitimize Iran in the eyes of its religiously-oriented Muslim supporters abroad.

Some people, who are completely hostile toward Iran, make outlandish allegations such as accusing the Islamic Republic of seeking to impose pre-Islamic Iranian culture on Arabs, Turks, Pakistanis through force... Heck, even ancient Iranian empires were not assimilationist but on the contrary are known for their efforts to preserve the cultural specificities of conquered lands. Nor is the Islamic Republic trying to "Iranianize" anyone, including its allies. Has Iran ever asked Hezbollah or Hashd al-Shaabi to stop speaking Arabic and switch to Persian instead? To trade falafel for shami kabab or baba ghanoush for halim bademjan? No, definitely not. And it's this type of utterly nonsensical drivel I wished to address through the example of sardar Naghdi, to show that there's no "secret agenda" by the Islamic Republic to "impose Iranian culture" including in its pre-Islamic dimension on neighbors "under the guise of Islam".

Last edited:
It is quite noticable how people from sum other country have nothing to do all day instead of talking about Iran. They spend more time posting abt Iran than their own country. I mean afterall, their country'd dont do anything significant really for them to talk abt it. Instead these people come here and lecture Iranians. Its like a Barbar who is completely balled and hairless but sells oil that he claims can cure baldness.
wait aren't you Bangladeshi dude...
just saying....
WOW. Xerxes jan, really appreciate and respect your passion.

Please do NOT go away again. We need you and we miss your perspective.

I am not 100% sure if Bahram Esfandiari is banned or not, but it seems so. I certainly miss his perspective on things.

Please DO NOT FALL into the trap of agitators. Ignore their provocation, if you can. Let's inform, educate, and elevate each other. Let's rise together.

With respect.
He got banned when he went to Pakistani section, out of nowhere as in no quote wrote a post saying Pakistan is a nation of dogs and I hope both India and Iran pop this pimple of nation forever, end its existence

So you know he'll probably be away for a while now

Last edited:
wait aren't you Bangladeshi dude...
just saying....

He got banned when he went to Pakistani section, out of nowhere as in no quote wrote a post saying Pakistan is a nation of dogs and I hope both India and Iran pop this pimple of nation forever, end its existence

So you know he'll probably be away for a while now

let him be alone, he is quite an emotional guy, deeply obsessed with Pakistan. So does some Pakistani brother also obsessed with Iran, yes, it is quite questionable if they r Pakistani at all. i doubt a lot.

Lemme clear u all, Bangladesh is a vessel state of BJP hinduvata cult, at least right now, Technology in Bangladesh is BS, our development statistics is BS, dirty politics and political oppression, but the truth is hard-working people, earn the money in the garments sector with a minimum wage lower than a poverty level, under disgusting environment they work to earn foreign remittances, to feed the corrupted govt officials and political mafias so that their family can live in USA Europe.

The education, development of technology are all fake and quite questionable literacy and quality.

But people like always look upon countries like Iran and Malaysia

Last edited:
.you are new on this forum.
Then what?
You came in about the time I went missing
I replied you when I saw your post.
Your army has never won a single war.
1948 indo pak war.
We gained whole region of Gilget and 30 % Kashmir territory.
USSR _ Afghan war. We won that war also of course with US help.we took revenge from them as they were involved in breaking us.so world should be thankful to us that we completely destroyed USSR expansionist state.These wars are those in which we are winners and we are proud of it.
Note it down that Bangladesh was created with us , and will surely finish with us.guess how 😜
Did Iran ever lose a war to Bangladesh? Or to any country for that matter?
Their enemy is Israel.Have they ever shot down a single fighter jet of its enemy.
Come on man they stand no chance against their enemy and same is the case for Bangladesh.

We have shot down Israeli fighter jets despite we had never a direct war with Israel.can Iran do that.
Quote me when Iran will do this.hell they are good at downing civilian air crafts only.🤭
According to verified records, 60% Pakistanis are Illiterate
These illiterate Pakistanis have contributed more in science and technology than so called literate Bangalis and Iranians.
let alone fight anybody.
We are fighting wars from day one so plz don't lecture us on this.
But ask urself, does ur army have the Ballsacks to confront israel or america? America considers Iran as an adversary. you know wat this means? It means Iran has the same RANK in a confrontation, unlike u guys who have been silently nodding ur head to america and saying "Yes, sir" for decades now.. Never play these stupid games with a Bengali lurking about
I have already told you that we shot down Israeli fighter jets in Arab Israel war.
We shot down 8 USSR fighter jets in Afghan war.
What military achievements of mighty Iran against Israel let alone US.
yo, how about posting on Pakistani thread? is it boring and irrelevant over there?
We post in our own threads also.its open forum and defence enthusiasts like me love to know about war strategies around the world.so whats bad in it my friend.

let him be alone, he is quite an emotional guy, deeply obsessed with Pakistan. So does some Pakistani brother also obsessed with Iran, yes, it is quite questionable if they r Pakistani at all. i doubt a lot.

Lemme clear u all, Bangladesh is a vessel state of BJP hinduvata cult, at least right now, Technology in Bangladesh is BS, our development statistics is BS, dirty politics and political oppression, but the truth is hard-working people, earn the money in the garments sector with a minimum wage lower than a poverty level, under disgusting environment they work to earn foreign remittances, to feed the corrupted govt officials and political mafias so that their family can live in USA Europe.

The education, development of technology are all fake and quite questionable literacy and quality.

But people like always look upon countries like Iran and Malaysia
Bangalis are the hardest working you'll ever meet I am 100% sure you'll reach that level somewhere down the line, it's bound to happen
Hard working people eventhough they are not blessed with lots of resources always makes something out of it

@Muhammad Saftain Anjum take a chill pill from this thread, this is clearly becoming toxic (also you and I both know you have some biases...) , besides it's "Iran" chill thread jus saying take a break for a while

Last edited:
take a chill pill from this thread, this is clearly becoming toxic (also you and I both know you have some biases...) , besides it's "Iran" chill thread jus saying take a break for a while
Every one has biases. And I am no exception.

But i see you have good patience dealing with people on this forum. I will also take care next in sha Allah

Back
Top Bottom