What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Unlikely Iran gets anyone into low space orbit before 2030, it’s possible, but unlikely given COVID and sanctions havoc on Iranian economy and funding of “luxury” programs.

Space program (even IRGC side) is going painfully slow with development of launch vehicles. And Iranian space agency is at least 4-5 years away from fielding a (reliable) powerful enough SLV for manned space flight.
Personally I am not in favor of a manned space program for iran..I prefer much more effort to be put on better SLVs and robotic probs and better satellites..fields that Iran is very well ahead and have better practical applications at the end..I hope they remove that manned flight..

Personally I am not in favor of a manned space program for iran..I prefer much more effort to be put on better SLVs and robotic probs and better satellites..fields that Iran is very well ahead and have better practical applications at the end..I hope they remove that manned flight..

You need to get off this rock. And Mars and Moon are huge economic goldmines for next 100-200 years. You should research Helium3 and how this clean burning gas found on the moon can power cities. Moon mining and forward stations are major projects in development.

There is a reason the major powers are racing for space. The next economic frontier is out there and if Iran falls behind now it will pay the price in a century when it has to rely on western or eastern powers to get anywhere in space.

So manned space program is very important to set Iran on for success in next 100 years.

But let me also say I have no love for people like George Floyd who were criminals and have done major crimes (holding a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach during a robbery) and/or drug addicts with no value to society.
At the time that George Floyd was kiled by RACIST KILLER COPS, he had committed no crime, the fake bill the store or cop accused him of wasnt fake, it was real, and that insecure azz cop had beef with George from earlier when he used to do security at a minority -attending club...so they had weird beef b4 that day (i'm sure you dont know the actual facts of that situation). 2nd of all, every citizens has a right to innocene before court trial, BUT BECAUSE AMERICA IS NATURALLY RACIST, many minorities dont get this benefit many times. it hurts to read your smart posts....and then end up reading the ignorant part. smh.

At the time that George Floyd was kiled by RACIST KILLER COPS, he had committed no crime, the fake bill the store or cop accused him of wasnt fake, it was real, and that insecure azz cop had beef with George from earlier when he used to do security at a minority -attending club...so they had weird beef b4 that day (i'm sure you dont know the actual facts of that situation). 2nd of all, every citizens has a right to innocene before court trial, BUT BECAUSE AMERICA IS NATURALLY RACIST, many minorities dont get this benefit many times. it hurts to read your smart posts....and then end up reading the ignorant part. smh.

First of all George Floyd had MULTIPLE illegal drugs in his system at the time of his arrest Crime #1, he was acting disorderly in public crime #2, and he resisted arrest which got him on the ground in the first place crime #3.

Add this to his past of multiple violent crimes (including armed robbery of a pregnant women) this man was no saint. Too bad the idiot cop was too prideful to take his knee off his neck then Floyd would be in jail (again) and the cop wouldn’t have ruined his life being an idiot.

Minneapolis is a crime infested city that looks like Gotham from Batman now. I actually visited that city many times growing up and it’s shame that now when you call the police unless it’s rape or murder they don’t show up...that’s how much crime there is and that crime is being committed PREDOMINANTLY by minorities. I visited the city sometime before Floyd’s death and couldn’t believe how crime infested it had become from the mid to late 90’s. So cops are going out on calls answering violent crimes day in and day out. Not an easy job dealing with all day.

Also it is interesting that throughout history many races have been subjugated to racial predjuices in America and the world, yet almost all other races have overcome this except some in the African American community in America, who continue to blame their past for their current life issues. Italians, Japanese, Chinese, Muslims, etc all have faced racial injustice in the US yet it’s only some bad apples in the AA community that refuses to move on from the past.

I mean look at the Jewish population, they were slaves to multiple civilizations dating back to Ancient Egypt. They were kicked off land they had lived on alongside Arabs. And than a man named Hitler (maybe you heard of him) killed millions of them and locked the rest up. Last I checked they are thriving members of society and don’t lead crime statistics in US.

Furthermore, statistics don’t lie. If you look at this so called “white cop on black crime” it is a mirage. Cops brutality on white races and minorities is virtually the same. It’s just the media covers the death of blacks much more than the death of whites at the hands of cops. And in almost all cases, the suspect has been resisting arrest or fleeing from police. Also most AA are killed by AA not by cops or whites.

While I agree the justice system is not as favorable to minorities (specifically minorities who happen to be criminals versus whites who happen to be criminals), this whole issue as well as criminals who try to pose themselves as angels to get sympathy is what’s wrong with American society today.

Also saying America today and this point in time is “naturally racist” when America is mostly made up of....multiple races...is ignorant. Last I checked most people are immigrating to the US from around the world not to Africa, not to the Middle East, not to China. So clearly all these races wouldn’t be running head first to a “naturally racist” country.

Last edited:
This one cracked me up
" Biden only seeks a mutual return to the JCPOA and further discussion of other issues. "
Interestingly these "other issues" were the same ones that trumps maximum pressure was supposed to deal with,ie irans missiles,support for regional groups,...etc.
In the end the biden regime thinks that it can achieve with diplomacy what the chump regime failed to achieve with threats and economic warfare/blackmail etc.

Fitzpatrick similar to James Acton is a good analyst I believe.

Fazanaut!!!..:undecided::undecided:
Keyhanonaut
You need to get off this rock. And Mars and Moon are huge economic goldmines for next 100-200 years. You should research Helium3 and how this clean burning gas found on the moon can power cities. Moon mining and forward stations are major projects in development.

There is a reason the major powers are racing for space. The next economic frontier is out there and if Iran falls behind now it will pay the price in a century when it has to rely on western or eastern powers to get anywhere in space.

So manned space program is very important to set Iran on for success in next 100 years.
To be honest the next economic frontier is going to be at the button of the seas .
There is no economic gain in space unless we find.more efficient space travel means .

First of all George Floyd had MULTIPLE illegal drugs in his system at the time of his arrest Crime #1, he was acting disorderly in public crime #2, and he resisted arrest which got him on the ground in the first place crime #3.

Add this to his past of multiple violent crimes (including armed robbery of a pregnant women) this man was no saint. Too bad the idiot cop was too prideful to take his knee off his neck then Floyd would be in jail (again) and the cop wouldn’t have ruined his life being an idiot.

Minneapolis is a crime infested city that looks like Gotham from Batman now. I actually visited that city many times growing up and it’s shame that now when you call the police unless it’s rape or murder they don’t show up...that’s how much crime there is and that crime is being committed PREDOMINANTLY by minorities. I visited the city sometime before Floyd’s death and couldn’t believe how crime infested it had become from the mid to late 90’s. So cops are going out on calls answering violent crimes day in and day out. Not an easy job dealing with all day.

Also it is interesting that throughout history many races have been subjugated to racial predjuices in America and the world, yet almost all other races have overcome this except some in the African American community in America, who continue to blame their past for their current life issues. Italians, Japanese, Chinese, Muslims, etc all have faced racial injustice in the US yet it’s only some bad apples in the AA community that refuses to move on from the past.

I mean look at the Jewish population, they were slaves to multiple civilizations dating back to Ancient Egypt. They were kicked off land they had lived on alongside Arabs. And than a man named Hitler (maybe you heard of him) killed millions of them and locked the rest up. Last I checked they are thriving members of society and don’t lead crime statistics in US.

Furthermore, statistics don’t lie. If you look at this so called “white cop on black crime” it is a mirage. Cops brutality on white races and minorities is virtually the same. It’s just the media covers the death of blacks much more than the death of whites at the hands of cops. And in almost all cases, the suspect has been resisting arrest or fleeing from police. Also most AA are killed by AA not by cops or whites.

While I agree the justice system is not as favorable to minorities (specifically minorities who happen to be criminals versus whites who happen to be criminals), this whole issue as well as criminals who try to pose themselves as angels to get sympathy is what’s wrong with American society today.

Also saying America today and this point in time is “naturally racist” when America is mostly made up of....multiple races...is ignorant. Last I checked most people are immigrating to the US from around the world not to Africa, not to the Middle East, not to China. So clearly all these races wouldn’t be running head first to a “naturally racist” country.

My friend, TheImmortal,

I have enormous respect for your knowledge, and in particular, how much you contribute to this forum and bring knowledge in your area of expertise.

Since leaving Iran, I have spent about equal time here in US as well as in UK, They are both a society based on master-slave society, that is, they genuinely believe that they are superior than others. Now, UK for better part of 500 years was indeed the most racist nation but now they are not as they have come to realize that they need Pakistanis and Indian and others in UK for their economy and society to function.

The US that was the black sheep out of Europe called itself the melting pot, when it was nothing but a wild wild west of crimes and killings and claim jumpers.

The fact is, when either is in a strong military position, and they both try at any expense, especially to others, to get to that point and when there, they serve their true nature which is EXTREME RACISM,

In all the years I have been in and out of US and traveling here often, minimum at least a few times a year, I have NEVER went for long before I see some kind of severe racism towards someone, be it Porto Recons, be it Middle Easterners, be it Mexicans, etc.

Racism is in their culture, and yet there are some that resist it, from Sean Penn to Chris Hedges.

I can give you literally 1,000 examples of undeniable racism, from lack of legal and criminal protection for Native Indian women, to shooting black people in the back, etc. etc.

George Floyd case, if isolated, I would agree with what you are saying. But it is not, and very much so, it is actually systematic. Eric Garner was quite a few years before GF. And I was so saddened by the fact that colleagues at work thought it was funny that they man giving out cigarettes because his son got a scholarship was shocked to death, he has also said, "I cant breath",

If you get a chance watch Chris Hedges on YouTube and he talks about black kids in jail.

When you live and work with Americans, it is very obvious, but from far away, it seems as if they are no different than Iranians, who are also somewhat racists, and the same with Chinese and Russians and Dutch. But living and working with all of them, i would say, Americans and Britain that use to be, are couple of pegs way above in the mindset of racism that the rest of us. We are all racists to a certain degree. But Americans really steal the biscuit.

I very much enjoy reading your posts. Thank you.

The only way that something like this should be even remotely considered as acceptable,would be if it was in the form of technology transfers and production licences for LOCAL manufacturers to produce these products,NO imports.
With the rial the way it is,its a lot cheaper to produce them in iran than it is to import them,this is basically just the korean version of the indian mellon scam.

Then South Korea will sell technology to Turkey and the Turkish trolls will say how they built a missile “all by themselves”.....just like how the Turkish tank isn’t a rip off of the SK Tank.
The great irony was that ultimately the south koreans ended up having to use the same renk transmission,their own indigenously designed one not being considered up to the task unfortunately,for their tanks,that the germans wouldnt supply to the turks,so the turks were still left with a tank but with no transmission.
Its also the reason why the pakistanis never got their turkish attack helos.

First of all George Floyd had MULTIPLE illegal drugs in his system at the time of his arrest Crime #1,
and? thats not a crime. u know how Americans have drugs in their systems? lets stick to the law and lets not be overly emotional..where's your empathy?

he was acting disorderly in public crime #2,
so that warrants him dying at the hand of a cop? where is your logic man? name 1 other white person whose died from a "disorderly conduct" charge or accusation from Police in the US? you said everyone gets treated the same right? well give me some names. can you give me 5 names of white people who died unfairly in hands of white people? We just got a new name yesterday - Elijac Mc something...DA didnt charge the cops etc...yup.."good ol 'Merica"
We stil have:
Trayvon
Sandra Bland (stopped and assaulted by cops on the road and jaileD FOR NO REAL REASON)
George Floyd
Tamir Rice
Elijah McXXX
etc
etc

and he resisted arrest which got him on the ground in the first place crime #3.
AND THAT STILL WARRANTS HIM DYING AT HE HANDS OF A COP? ARE YOU A RACIST? u have no empathy for Black people huh?

Add this to his past of multiple violent crimes (including armed robbery of a pregnant women) this man was no saint.
those have nothing to do with that incident he was involved in. Police cant just treat you anyhow legally because of your criminal history.

Too bad the idiot cop was too prideful to take his knee off his neck then Floyd would be in jail (again) and the cop wouldn’t have ruined his life being an idiot.
@ George being in jail again- SO WHAAT??? 1 in 3 Americans knows someone directly whose been in jail b4- Shit, America is the Mecca of jailing people, so once again, tahts not new. if ur trying to show empathy and actually be fair, then come out and say it, this sounds like a "i'm sorry you feel hurt " apology.
Minneapolis is a crime infested city that looks like Gotham from Batman now.
Irrelevant to the George Floyd situation. I have to say, when it comes to criminal justice and society, you are obviously lacking ALOT OF LOGIC.

I actually visited that city many times growing up and it’s shame that now when you call the police unless it’s rape or murder they don’t show up...that’s how much crime there is and that crime is being committed PREDOMINANTLY by minorities.
Ok, that wont distract from the fact taht AMerica IS a racist country and has historical baggage to clear up..but thne again, i dont expect a "I'm a Persian" superiority complex having type of person to have empathy for the VAST CRIMES AMerica has committed- all over the place..no reparations, no change in behavior, but jokes on u, Americans also hate your people, and you are part of them, you can ignore all you want, facts are facts, most of you people run to Canada because of level of hate in US, thats reasonable, but the constant in all this is the hardened heart of the typical white American.

Furthermore, statistics don’t lie. If you look at this so called “white cop on black crime” it is a mirage. Cops brutality on white races and minorities is virtually the same.
Its only the same to racists. are you racist? or you just cant understand nuance and bias??? why has this same America killed MILLIONS OF Muslim civilians since 9/11? cuz America is a killer violent nation - it does it EVERYWHERE< so just cuz u have money, YOU WILL NEVER BE seen and accepted as a WHITE AMERICAN, MR.PERSIAN.
It’s just the media covers the death of blacks much more than the death of whites at the hands of cops. And in almost all cases, the suspect has been resisting arrest or fleeing from police. Also most AA are killed by AA not by cops or whites.
more rubbish.
whatever
having multiple races doesnt auto qualify America as non-racist-- US is surely a racist-by-design neo-feudal SLAVE system. why are there no other diverse countries that have as much killing as the US does??? in EU, there is also diversity, but we dont hear of as much violence from there, period, so you cant deny AMerica's unique hate and damage in the world, the rest of the world, EXCEPT YOU is waking up to it already. why u think US's reputation globally is so damaged today? US is obsessive compulsive in disagreeing with different people and outlooks.

THis is my final comment - you are obviously no match for me when it comes to social justice and societal equity,cuz you have : 1 ) talked a lot of lies and rubbish for someone as educated as yourself and 2) you just dont understand the nuances and putting the pieces together of a complex society like the US.

If you keep having these convos with me i will finish your arguments of. Please stick to technical topics .cheers.
My friend, TheImmortal,

I have enormous respect for your knowledge, and in particular, how much you contribute to this forum and bring knowledge in your area of expertise.

Since leaving Iran, I have spent about equal time here in US as well as in UK, They are both a society based on master-slave society, that is, they genuinely believe that they are superior than others. Now, UK for better part of 500 years was indeed the most racist nation but now they are not as they have come to realize that they need Pakistanis and Indian and others in UK for their economy and society to function.

The US that was the black sheep out of Europe called itself the melting pot, when it was nothing but a wild wild west of crimes and killings and claim jumpers.

The fact is, when either is in a strong military position, and they both try at any expense, especially to others, to get to that point and when there, they serve their true nature which is EXTREME RACISM,

In all the years I have been in and out of US and traveling here often, minimum at least a few times a year, I have NEVER went for long before I see some kind of severe racism towards someone, be it Porto Recons, be it Middle Easterners, be it Mexicans, etc.

Racism is in their culture, and yet there are some that resist it, from Sean Penn to Chris Hedges.

I can give you literally 1,000 examples of undeniable racism, from lack of legal and criminal protection for Native Indian women, to shooting black people in the back, etc. etc.

George Floyd case, if isolated, I would agree with what you are saying. But it is not, and very much so, it is actually systematic. Eric Garner was quite a few years before GF. And I was so saddened by the fact that colleagues at work thought it was funny that they man giving out cigarettes because his son got a scholarship was shocked to death, he has also said, "I cant breath",

If you get a chance watch Chris Hedges on YouTube and he talks about black kids in jail.

When you live and work with Americans, it is very obvious, but from far away, it seems as if they are no different than Iranians, who are also somewhat racists, and the same with Chinese and Russians and Dutch. But living and working with all of them, i would say, Americans and Britain that use to be, are couple of pegs way above in the mindset of racism that the rest of us. We are all racists to a certain degree. But Americans really steal the biscuit.

I very much enjoy reading your posts. Thank you.
i 100% agree with you, and thank you for speaking the harsh truth. TO be frank, I dont think this man can actually understand some of these subtle social dynamics and phenomenon. Same reason why white people always get paid high and minorities get paid less. There is no stat to confirm women get paid less solely for their gender, but there is ample evidence out there that confirms minorities get paid less than white people, mainly due to their race. let him GFOH!

Last edited:

Add this to his past of multiple violent crimes (including armed robbery of a pregnant women) this man was no saint.

None of this justifies the behaviour of the policeman who murdered him though.

Too bad the idiot cop was too prideful to take his knee off his neck then Floyd would be in jail (again) and the cop wouldn’t have ruined his life being an idiot.

Well, no just prideful but a murderer too. Like too many US policemen.

No minority in America faced actual slavery but black people.

Jews were never subjected to this sort of treatment in the US. Also they have some unique social-cultural characteristics that set them apart. Thriving members of society perhaps, but some of their elites (namely the zionist and deviationist messianist lot) are also prominently involved in uprooting US (and other) society(ies).

Furthermore, statistics don’t lie. If you look at this so called “white cop on black crime” it is a mirage. Cops brutality on white races and minorities is virtually the same. It’s just the media covers the death of blacks much more than the death of whites at the hands of cops. And in almost all cases, the suspect has been resisting arrest or fleeing from police.

Also most AA are killed by AA not by cops or whites.

This is a consequence of hundreds of years of slavery and deliberate ghettoization of that community by the US regime.

Also saying America today and this point in time is “naturally racist” when America is mostly made up of....multiple races...is ignorant..

There's still an unavowed hierarchical treatment of people depending on their racial origins in America.

But what's even worse, is the nature of the US regime: it is masonic at the core of its philosophical foundations. The correspondence between member of the Confederate supreme court Albert Pike (a high grade freemason) and Giuseppe Mazzini outlines what this means - and it's not too commendable (involving luciferianism etc). Those few minority members who are admitted into the circle of US elites are as corrupt as the rest.

Last I checked most people are immigrating to the US from around the world not to Africa, not to the Middle East, not to China. So clearly all these races wouldn’t be running head first to a “naturally racist” country.

This is due to the power of the hollywoodian US propaganda machine. People will actually be running head first into their own demise if manipulated in an adequate enough manner. Syrians incited by zionist-controlled media to rise up and take arms against their government are an example. So are the Libyans who were brainwashed into preparing the grounds for the destabilization of their homeland at the hands of NATO. Same goes for oppositionist Iranians who buy into the propaganda fed to them by Iran's existential enemies.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom