What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Well actually, Moharram is a lesser challenge than daily social life as well as to the behaviour of certain people.

In fact, it is by design that western-sponsored opposition media as well as certain elements in Iran focus on religious occasions and religious places of gathering as potential vectors of COVID transmission, while observing silent on far more relevant factors.

Indeed, the extreme majority of participants to Moharram processions have shown to be very disciplined when it comes to following protocol. It's no accident that during the beginning of the coronavirus crisis, isolated incidents were hyped up featuring mostly followers of the Shirazi clan, who did things such as licking the metal grids surrounding holy shrines and so on (ironically, the same exiled opposition is actually supportive of the Shirazi clan due to its intrinsic hostility towards the Islamic Republic).

By contrast, take a look at popular excursion areas and vacation destinations such as Shomal... People going there are mingling freely, not keeping distance, oftentimes not wearing masks etc. And this is a daily occurrence, as opposed to Ashura. Likewise, many are still organizing and attending private parties. Including some of the famous show-business persons who then came criticizing authorities because they caught the coronavirus, forgetting how they were going to parties without wearing a mask and happily posting pictures thereof on "Instagram".

The following video is also telling. Look at Tehrani travellers vacationing on the shores of the Caspian Sea despite instructions from the authorities not to do so:

Equally revealing is their incivil behaviour towards the police officers... Throwing to the ground fines they were handed, bickering and ignoring the requests of the police, responding with irony, and even kicking police cars. In Europe, these people would have been arrested. In the US, brutally beaten and possibly shot at. Only in Iran will police officers lower their heads in such a puny manner when confronted with rebellious citizens.

Also, be sure that many of these people are among the crowd brainwashed by opposition media, and will moreover be brazen enough to bash the Islamic Republic for supposedly mismanaging the coronavirus issue!
There was show on tv back in the day called cops and you should see how people would get tasered and maced the moment they tore up a ticket; you only need a little further escalation and the matter becomes a "justified homicide".

This is pure comedy :

"USA Senator Chris Murphy after meeting Lebanese officials: "Any fuel that is transported through Syria is subject to sanctions, and Washington is looking for a way to do so without sanctions."

Murphy: We are actively working on ways to solve the fuel crisis. There is no need for Lebanon to depend on Iranian fuel."

the west has things it could enjoy instead of constantly seeking ruin they could seek grace but they are mislead obviously by corrupt forces these exact forces are the enemies of iran but as somebody who speaks multiple languages german being one among them i must still say that their actual traditions would be something worth for them to keep on to and who ever this kind of remodernized four seasons did i like it and they should continue to keep to the roots this is good music
i did read 100s of german books english books general their most important literature and non of it is impressing me about them as much as their music so atleast they can do that play great musical orchestra
This is pure comedy :

"USA Senator Chris Murphy after meeting Lebanese officials: "Any fuel that is transported through Syria is subject to sanctions, and Washington is looking for a way to do so without sanctions."

Murphy: We are actively working on ways to solve the fuel crisis. There is no need for Lebanon to depend on Iranian fuel."
und ja ich spreche auch deutsch ich habe versucht russisch zu lernen aber habe es gelassen denn ich habe mein interesse an russland verloren
deutsch ist ein guter linguistischer zweig der indo europäischen sprachengattung und ich mag es wie sich worte anhören in deutsch viel reiner das wort rein hört sich reiner an sogar es ist brilliant wie genormt diese sprache ist und sie funktioniert daher sehr gut in einem wissenschaftlichen sinn denn in der deutschen sprache kann man leichter daher sinnen
ich will spanisch lernen hoffentlich in den nächsten 2 jahren denn die spanische welt ist interessanter als die deutschsprachigen welt

Last edited:
this is a good joke they seek to deny iran nuclear technology and take a nap to agree on it :omghaha:
again the insolence is clear they come together thinking that they can decide what we will and will not do and what they supposedly can allow us to do its a joke they can be happy if they survive us which we wont allow them to

There was show on tv back in the day called cops and you should see how people would get tasered and maced the moment they tore up a ticket; you only need a little further escalation and the matter becomes a "justified homicide".

Haha, yes I actually remember that show... Never lived in North America but I had the opportunity to watch a couple of episodes on some satellite channel back then. It was around the time of the Rodney King affair and the subsequent LA riots. What this indicates is that they aren't even trying to cover it up but proudly exhibit and celebrate the brutality in their TV shows!

I'm still amazed at the hypocrisy of oppositionist Iranians residing in the US who try to portray Iranian law enforcement as heavy handed, as if they weren't aware that American police forces are incomparably more dangerous and trigger happy. As a matter of fact I know these Iranians themselves will start to tremble - and rightfully so, at the mere sight of an American cop even if they didn't break any law.

Last edited:
I'm still amazed at the hypocrisy of oppositionist Iranians residing in the US who try to portray Iranian law enforcement as heavy handed, as if they weren't aware that American police forces are incomparalbly more dangerous and trigger happy. As a matter of fact I know these Iranians themselves start to tremble - and rightfully so, at the mere sight of an American cop even if they haven't broken any law.

On one hand US police are way too afarid compared to Iranian counterparts. That’s a problem that needs fixing.

On the other hand, buying a gun in the US is easier than buy a car. So cops don’t know when someone has a gun or not. In Iran guns are illegal and only gangs and special VIPs have them. Thus the average cop doesn’t even have a gun in Iran (like Japan).

So on one hand I agree with you and on the other hand too many guns in the hands of people. Just last month, a woman cop in chicago was shot to death and her partner severely wounded during a traffic stop when one of the perps figured it was a better idea to kill a cop (almost two) and run Away then be apprehended.

This isn’t video games, it’s a split second for someone to draw a gun and shoot it before your mind registers what happens. Thus cops are all on edge especially in this anti police environment.

So it goes both ways. But I will say (some not all) American cops are not fit for the job and are too trigger happy and joon aziz.

But let me also say I have no love for people like George Floyd who were criminals and have done major crimes (holding a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach during a robbery) and/or drug addicts with no value to society. Yet in this bizarro world they are treated as martyrs as if their past didn’t matter. Truly bizarre.

Henry Rome and Eric Brewer, two Iranian nuclear analysts, have recently taken back their initial optimism on the strong western hand in negotiations.

Henry Rome initially said the deal is not optional for Iran.

Norman Roule and Jason Brodsky said Trump made US hand stronger. They said there is no moderate in Iran. They said Mullahs are desperate for SOME sanction relief.

Jason Brodsky said multiple times that these are Mullah’s bazari tactics.

They all said the end of Rouhani will be irrelevant and Khamenei is the decision maker.

What they have in common: They still have a job as Iranian analyst :)

جناب هنری روم در توویتر بهش برخورده و مرتب رشته میزنه در دفاع از تحلیل هاش در فوریه

البته تحلیلگر بدی نیست و مقاله ماه ژوین اون با اریک بروور تحلیل خوبی بود
———
یادی کنیم از حساب کتاب این تحلیلگر ها در باره درگیری ایران و طالبان و شبکه حقانی

خواستند با درگیر کردن ایران در افغانستان میانگین ضرر کم کنند

همین تحلیلگرها مثل جناب هنری روم سپردند که خط تبلیغی دفاع از هرات و خطر شبکه حقانی بزرگ بشه و این مطالبه مردمی به وجود بیاد که با طالبان درگیر بشیم

خط فکری ترس از هرات و حقانی خط فکری همین تحلیلگران ایران شناس بود
کسانی که فارسی بلدند و تاریخ ایران رو میدونند

Last edited:
On one hand US police are way too afarid compared to Iranian counterparts. That’s a problem that needs fixing.

On the other hand, buying a gun in the US is easier than buy a car. So cops don’t know when someone has a gun or not. In Iran guns are illegal and only gangs and special VIPs have them. Thus the average cop doesn’t even have a gun in Iran (like Japan).

So on one hand I agree with you and on the other hand too many guns in the hands of people. Just last month, a woman cop in chicago was shot to death and her partner severely wounded during a traffic stop when one of the perps figured it was a better idea to kill a cop (almost two) and run Away then be apprehended.

This isn’t video games, it’s a split second for someone to draw a gun and shoot it before your mind registers what happens. Thus cops are all on edge especially in this anti police environment.

So it goes both ways. But I will say (some not all) American cops are not fit for the job and are too trigger happy and joon aziz.

But let me also say I have no love for people like George Floyd who were criminals and have done major crimes (holding a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach during a robbery) and/or drug addicts with no value to society. Yet in this bizarro world they are treated as martyrs as if their past didn’t matter. Truly bizarre.

Problem is that people who carry no guns and are no criminals will equally be exposed to the risks of police trigger happiness, and too many innocents are shot by the police America. In sum, it is the reflection of a violent society, where both criminals and police behave more brutally than elsewhere, with ordinary citizens having to pay the price. It's worlds apart from a comparatively appeased society like Iran.

At any rate, even if American cops are facing greater numbers of gun owners than their Iranian counterparts, the reaction of these anti-IR Iranians in this regard remains highly hypocritical nonetheless. I mentioned Europe before because much like in Iran, ownership of firearms is restricted there. Now if one was to behave with Belgian, French, German or British police officers in a similar fashion as the people shown in that video, one would not get away with it so easily. And actually, in some regions of Iran weapons are more widespread (certain border areas, among nomadic tribes etc), yet local police act in a measured manner.

Concerning George Floyd and similar cases, I will not be condoning any person for crimes they have been guilty of but still, I find it quite unacceptable and sickening for law enforcement to kill unarmed, handcuffed and neutralized individuals in such a way, especially if they had not, at that moment in time, committed a major crime. It's akin to executing POW's, and in this case the victim hadn't taken anyone's life.

Another issue is the racial discrimination prevailing in the USA: for the exact same type of crime, a black person has more chances of being shot, will be handed heavier sentences etc.

First Iraqi militias then Syrian head choppers and now finally....the Taliban are better equipped than the average artesh soldier

These aren't your average Taleban fighters either, but members of a special forces unit (Badr-313). Average Taleban are worse equipped than Iranian Army soldiers. They look more like these:

np_file_107869.jpeg

Last edited:

جناب هنری روم در توویتر بهش برخورده و مرتب رشته میزنه در دفاع از تحلیل هاش در فوریه

البته تحلیلگر بدی نیست و مقاله ماه ژوین اون با اریک بروور تحلیل خوبی بود
———
یادی کنیم از حساب کتاب این تحلیلگر ها در باره درگیری ایران و طالبان و شبکه حقانی

خواستند با درگیر کردن ایران در افغانستان میانگین ضرر کم کنند

همین تحلیلگرها مثل جناب هنری روم سپردند که خط تبلیغی دفاع از هرات و خطر شبکه حقانی بزرگ بشه و این مطالبه مردمی به وجود بیاد که با طالبان درگیر بشیم

خط فکری ترس از هرات و حقانی خط فکری همین تحلیلگران ایران شناس بود
کسانی که فارسی بلدند و تاریخ ایران رو میدونند

This one cracked me up
" Biden only seeks a mutual return to the JCPOA and further discussion of other issues. "
Interestingly these "other issues" were the same ones that trumps maximum pressure was supposed to deal with,ie irans missiles,support for regional groups,...etc.
In the end the biden regime thinks that it can achieve with diplomacy what the chump regime failed to achieve with threats and economic warfare/blackmail etc.

By the way something to think about!:

Americans: Astronauts
Russians: Cosmonauts
China: Taikunaut

What would be the Iranian name....Fazanaut!!!..:undecided::undecided:

Is the manned space program still a Go in Raisis team.!

By the way something to think about!:

Americans: Astronauts
Russians: Cosmonauts
China: Taikunaut

What would be the Iranian name....Fazanaut!!!..:undecided::undecided:

Is the manned space program still a Go in Raisis team.!

Unlikely Iran gets anyone into low space orbit before 2030, it’s possible, but unlikely given COVID and sanctions havoc on Iranian economy and funding of “luxury” programs.

Space program (even IRGC side) is going painfully slow with development of launch vehicles. And Iranian space agency is at least 4-5 years away from fielding a (reliable) powerful enough SLV for manned space flight.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom