What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So there are about ~ 30 Black hawk helis in Taliban hands
Im pretty sure some will land into Irans hand and in some years we will see an iranian Blackhawk version

Do you guys think raisi will go nuclear?

No. But he is sure going to increase Iran's deterrence at a faster pace than the previous liberal administration. Also, hostile acts by the enemy will be met with more forceful responses.

Last edited:
in some years we will see an iranian Blackhawk version

Not likely.

Engine is the biggest hurdle. And so far I have yet to see a heavy or semi-heavy helicopter engine by Iran. The budget for Iranian Army to fund such a project is non existent, so unless IRGC picks it up it won’t get funded.

Henry Rome and Eric Brewer, two Iranian nuclear analysts, have recently taken back their initial optimism on the strong western hand in negotiations.

Henry Rome initially said the deal is not optional for Iran.

Norman Roule and Jason Brodsky said Trump made US hand stronger. They said there is no moderate in Iran. They said Mullahs are desperate for SOME sanction relief.

Jason Brodsky said multiple times that these are Mullah’s bazari tactics.

They all said the end of Rouhani will be irrelevant and Khamenei is the decision maker.

What they have in common: They still have a job as Iranian analyst :)

Last edited:
Do you guys think there will be a trial for rouhani and his admin??.

Do you think he has got a green light from Biden for a pre-emptive strike on iran...!!!!. Plan "B".may be he got a nod from Biden while he was half sleep...lol
There are two knowns in this equations.
1. Majority of Iranian balliStick missiles have huge girth.
2. There is not enough big plug holes to prepare potential targets across the region in order to avoid getting struck. Iron plug hole is not enough to seal the gap.

Yes, there will be no foreplay! It will be bloody, painful and brutal.

Is Iran going to go shopping in Afghanistan for all the US armaments left behind, especially the UH-60 blackhawcks etc?

Do you guys think raisi will go nuclear?

Not quite sure he can make this call. The power structure is kind of vague, ultimately it is the decision of the supreme leader about when he feels it is the right time/place assuming such a decision is made.

Is Iran going to go shopping in Afghanistan for all the US armaments left behind, especially the UH-60 blackhawcks etc?
Perhaps if they offer to sell some

Not likely.

Engine is the biggest hurdle. And so far I have yet to see a heavy or semi-heavy helicopter engine by Iran. The budget for Iranian Army to fund such a project is non existent, so unless IRGC picks it up it won’t get funded.
why dont you american shut up already

Henry Rome and Eric Brewer, two Iranian nuclear analysts, have recently taken back their initial optimism on the strong western hand in negotiations.

Norman Roule and Jason Brodsky said Trump made US hand stronger. They said there is no moderate in Iran. They said Mullahs are desperate for SOME sanction relief.

They all said the end of Rouhani will be irrelevant and Khamenei is the decision maker.

they are idiots specially the zionist jason brodsky is a total idiot i cant take these people serious at all and if presidents in iran didnt mattered why did iran sign the jcpoa to begin with against the will of our leader who called dependence on west treason and warned this will be ending bad

why dont you clownish fools shut up instead of talking nonsense if any of you call yourself iranian or "persian" as you do than better stop listening to jews and better listen to us iranians btw the likes of jason brodsky a retard which is laughable at best being named here as being some kind of relevant person is laughable you basically mention the failed losers who even under trumps time lost badly all their plots

you call this "iranian" chill thread but its american british and whatever other retarded nonsense so maybe rethink how iranian you people are because you dont sound conceptually like us

you call this "iranian" chill thread but its american british and whatever other retarded nonsense so maybe rethink how iranian you people are because you dont sound conceptually like us
Amin Jan...Many Iranians who are outside Iran and are in this forum with various flags are just as patriotic as you are towards their native country. Some are children of Iranians who are borne in these lands but they are as patriotic or even more towards Iran (I personally know of a kids who wanted to go to Iran and join IRGC!!! i would tell him you are not iranian borne and they will not accept you) ...

If you see them publish an article or a tweet about Iran which is against Iran, this is so that everyone gets to read what the enemies of Iran are saying or doing... it does not mean they approve of it....Please do not interact with them as if they are enemy to Iran...

I give an example: "TheImmortal"...he is American young man borne in US to an Iranian family..he is usually the biggest critique of Iranian made systems ...does that make him an enemy of Iran....no because you need people who criticize a system ..no system is perfect....but guess what.... he defends Iran like a lion if some non Iranian is putting down Iran for political reasons.

Stay around for a while in Neutral mode..get to know who is who..you will see the enemies of Iran slowly ..some are hiding under false flags and some are visible..There are also non-Iranians who for various reason are very much defending Iran example is "925boy"..he is Nigerian who is borne and live in US (two US flags) ..he always defends Iran..I salute him and all of them. God Bless.

Amin Jan...Many Iranians who are outside Iran and are in this forum with various flags are just as patriotic as you are towards their native country. Some are children of Iranians who are borne in these lands but they are as patriotic or even more towards Iran (I personally know of a kids who wanted to go to Iran and join IRGC!!! i would tell him you are not iranian borne and they will not accept you) ...

If you see them publish an article or a tweet about Iran which is against Iran, this is so that everyone gets to read what the enemies of Iran are saying or doing... it does not mean they approve of it....Please do not interact with them as if they are enemy to Iran...

I give an example: "TheImmortal"...he is American young man borne in US to an Iranian family..he is usually the biggest critique of Iranian made systems ...does that make him an enemy of Iran....no because you need people who criticize a system ..no system is perfect....but guess what.... he defends Iran like a lion if some non Iranian is putting down Iran for political reasons.

Stay around for a while in Neutral mode..get to know who is who..you will see the enemies of Iran slowly ..some are hiding under false flags and some are visible..There are also non-Iranians who for various reason are very much defending Iran example is "925boy"..he is Nigerian who is borne and live in US (two US flags) ..he always defends Iran..I salute him and all of them. God Bless.
conceptually they are not iranian as much as you say amin jan it doesnt solve the issue of nay sayers and generally non constructive stuff they are about
maybe you dont get the point when i say that they are conceptually anti iranian because to them the lands are greener in the west and the sky is more blue that is their conceptual retardedness they are grown into since childhood what relevance have these people to my iran to this land iam in no revelance at all so aslong as they can not bring any merit to them being iranian they are useless if not harmful
these so called iranian diaspora they cant even take on a fake channel like saudi international they are that useless they are that unorganized and irrelevant so why should i care really about the ego of these people and if they care about iran where is the merit where is the proof they just have alot of traitors and seperatists and other trash to show and unorganized idiocy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom