What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

maybe one generation after this one will have merit to it and maybe it wont be iranian at all anymore who knows but iranian "diaspora" i dont have trust in nor do i have hope for them to become better

maybe one generation after this one will have merit to it and maybe it wont be iranian at all anymore who knows but iranian "diaspora" i dont have trust in nor do i have hope for them to become better
I respect your opinion but do not agree with it..in any case I thought the reason anybody joins a forum such as this is to exchange views ..to see the other side of the coin...if you already have formed your opinion about them what will be use of being here..they will simply ignore you which will defeat the purpose of being here...it never hurts to have open mind about anything even if you find it distasteful...

Side note: I know and understand that Rohhani and his green card team made a terrible impression on many Iranians inside iran about diaspora...few bad apples have ruined it for everyone..so just be open minded...in English the say " do not throw the baby and the bath water together"..lol

they are idiots specially the zionist jason brodsky is a total idiot i cant take these people serious at all and if presidents in iran didnt mattered why did iran sign the jcpoa to begin with against the will of our leader who called dependence on west treason and warned this will be ending bad

why dont you clownish fools shut up instead of talking nonsense if any of you call yourself iranian or "persian" as you do than better stop listening to jews and better listen to us iranians btw the likes of jason brodsky a retard which is laughable at best being named here as being some kind of relevant person is laughable you basically mention the failed losers who even under trumps time lost badly all their plots

I want you to reach a level of temper to read a full article of for example Jason Brodsky and use it in your benefit without having a heart attack out of anger.

Patience is your friend. Patience.

Does anyone know the current location of the iranian tanker heading to Lebanon
This sudden exercises are allegedly linked to the iranian tanker
I dont think they dare to touch it, but psychopaths are not predictable....

One of the tankers have already entered the Mediterranean, the other two are in route have probably not reached the red sea yet.

One of the tankers have already entered the Mediterranean, the other two are in route have probably not reached the red sea yet.
one is sailing toward suez , one still at port and another one is being loaded .

one is sailing toward suez , one still at port and another one is being loaded .
This is correct, i confused a different tanker that was going to Syria.

3200 likes which is more than all the likes pataramesh and field have ever got combined :D

This is the kind of misinformation and poor understanding that is frighteningly common inside Iran. These types of posts usually receive more attention and likes unfortunately. Any sort of good impression of Iranian systems is considered backwards or bad, despite the many excellent products available that most countries cannot achieve easily on their own.

Last edited:
According to Roodast's sources in Iran, the Taleban sent over samples of different US military equipment they seized.

If accurate, Iran pretty much did what had to be done. Relying on the Taleban was the better option, it would seem.

Last edited:
"Gāndo" series just blew the cover of high-ranking MI6 officials:

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/photo/1264702/

https://www.yjc.news/fa/news/7872392/

Related thread in the Middle East section:

Muharram will be a huge challenge for Iran. The government has to make sure people wear masks and follow protocol. That's the difference between being overwhelmed versus a humanitarian catastrophe like what we saw in India where bodies were being burned on sidewalks.

Well actually, Moharram is a lesser challenge than daily social life and the behaviour of certain people.

In fact, it is by design that western-sponsored opposition media as well as some elements in Iran are focusing on religious occasions and religious gathering places as potential vectors of COVID transmission, while staying mum about far more relevant factors.

Indeed, the extreme majority of participants at Moharram congregations have shown to be very disciplined when it comes to following protocol. It's no accident that during the early days of the coronavirus affair, isolated incidents were hyped up, featuring mostly followers of the Shirazi clan, who did things such as licking the metal grids surrounding holy shrines and so on (ironically, the same exiled opposition is otherwise supportive of the Shirazi clan given its intrinsic hostility towards the Islamic Republic).

By contrast, take a look at popular excursion areas and vacation destinations such as Shomal... People going there are mingling freely, not keeping distance, oftentimes not wearing masks etc. And this is a daily occurrence, as opposed to Ashura. Likewise, many are still organizing and attending private parties. Including some of the famous show-business figures who then came criticizing authorities because they caught the coronavirus, forgetting how they were going to parties without wearing a mask and happily posting pictures thereof on "Instagram".

The following video is also telling. Look at Tehrani travelers vacationing on the shores of the Caspian Sea despite instructions from the government not to do so:

Equally revealing is their incivil behaviour towards the police officers... Throwing to the ground fines they were handed, bickering and ignoring requests of the police, responding with irony, and even kicking police cars. In Europe, these people would have been arrested. In the US, brutally beaten up and possibly shot at. Only in Iran will police officers lower their heads in such a puny manner when confronted with rebellious citizens.

Also, be sure that many of these people are among the crowd brainwashed by opposition media, and will moreover be brazen enough to bash the Islamic Republic for supposedly mismanaging the coronavirus issue!

Last edited:
بایدن در این صحبت به آقای غنی می‌گوید: "من آگاهی نظامی ندارم، ولی فکر می‌کنم اگر بسم‌الله محمدی را صلاحیت بیشتری بدهی تا روی سازکاری مانند تمرکز بر نقاط متراکم کشور داشته باشد، البته من مرد نظامی نیستم و زیاد نمی‌دانم جزئیات این برنامه چه باید باشد..."

این هم بسم الله محمدی
ناراحت از چهار تا زرهی عمدا تخریب شده که برسه ایران و شاید تعمیر بشه

خوبهاش که البته رفت ازبکستان

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom