What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

''Samuel''. The propaganda account from the Israeli foreign ministry cyber department never fail to show his obvious Iran-obsession.

I don't know how can you talk about " obsession " , it is the mullah regime that is abscessed with my country.
We Israelis have nothing against Iranians. Do you see any Israelis burning Iranians flags ? Building a clock with a count down to Iranian destruction ?

We do dislike the mullah regime which is another matter altogether , but so do most Iranians.

As for the topic you ignore ,

here is what an Iranian think of how the mullah regime handled this issue :

~

``

Why should i believe you ''Samuel'' ? In fact, i am not even sure if you are a real person writing this or some propaganda account of the Israeli cyber department. I remember you from Irandefence.net days where you trolled your favorite subject, Iran, non-stop.

Mazari Sharif has pretty much fallen to the Taliban. Afghan security forces are fleeing towards the airport already. So much for Dostum and his men.

Honestly these guys are useless. What's their excuse now ? They obviously had enough supplies inside the city. I guess a puppet cannot be held up without the strings of its puppet master.

Last edited:
Why should i believe you ''Samuel'' ? In fact, i am not even sure if you are a real person writing this or some propaganda account of the Israeli cyber department. I remember you from Irandefence.net days where you trolled your favorite subject, Iran, non-stop.

I remember many Iranians agreeing with me there . If I remember correctly most of those people who held opinions such as yours would not take long to get banned there . . .

~

I remember many Iranians agreeing with me there . If I remember correctly most of those people who held opinions such as yours would not take long to get banned there . . .

~
Yet you are more than 2 decades obsessed with Iran, Mr.hasbara troll.
People need to understand who you are.

به استثنای فاطمیون فقط یک نفر میتونه برابر طالبان قوی ظاهر بشه

علیپور
یک کلام
نه ژنراله نه مارشاله
فقط علیپوره

البته یه معامله برای غرب کابل شاید از مقاومت
منطقی تر باشه

ExD4zcNXMAAbYJu.jpg

Khalilzad said Alipour is a danger. Ghani fought Alipour more than Taliban

Khalilzad said Fatemioun will enter Afghanistan. They told Trump Taliban is tired of the war

:D

Iran is planning on upgrading their standard service rifle from the G3 to an HK417 type rifle (Masaf). However even the older G3 rifles still in use, they are all well maintained since Iran has reverse engineered the G3 a long time ago.

That's for the regular army. Some units of IRGC use M-16 type rifles and some units, along with most paramilitary (Basij) use AK type rifles.

It's not the weapons that matter, but the training, leadership. organization, morale, etc as the failure of the Afghan security forces have shown

I'm not sure if Taliban will begin using M-16/AR-15 type rifles since they prefer AKs. Also such rifles will require a constant supply of bullets. I'm pretty sure they have warehouses filled with AKs and their bullets are more accessible in the region and cheaper. For parts they could cannibalize the M-16s easily.

I know all of this stuff already having been on the forum for years. However, they always announce programs or prototypes that we've yet to see come to fruition. So clearly either they are not interested in what is being offered for various reasons, or it is no economical for production. Eitherway, I will wait to see with my own eyes first before believing. I only mean modern arms for the professional volunteer force, not conscripts (Sarbazi).

As for training, our troops are also not highly trained as well given the low budget for ground forces. Frankly, in order to actually train your troops you need to provide enough budget to run drills constantly. Given the low priority of the ground forces, it's expected that they are not running drills often to improve theirs skills. If they don't even bother given body armor to the men in Syria, then don't expect them to spend alot of time for training either.

But we all know any conflict with Iran would likely be a technological war with equipment rather than infantry so clearly the leadership is wise in this sense and have invested their funds well in my opinion.

If we are always going to have money problems that does not allow for enough allocation of funds for a future soldier modernization program (including training), then clearly the problem is that we are not generating enough money. Strengthening the economy is strengthening the military. Gold wins wars.

In the US their have had a thousand deaths per day, and no one is telling Biden or Trump to "burn".

The psyche that has been created by alot of opposition forces have warped peoples minds into irrational thinking. I have yet to see anyone in the west cursing their president about a corona-related death except for Iran. Opposition will literally take every uncontrollable incident like a Chinese corona virus, or an earthquake and turn it into politics.

Yes, they could've done better of course, but ultimately, this is a global virus and their isn't much one can do but to accept that this is part of life now. Best than can be done is vaccinate as much as possible in the hope that their will be less deaths.

Last edited:
We have seen how useless body armor can be in Afghanistan. Yes it's important but morale, leadership, organization, motivation, etc are much more important factors when it comes to waging war.

Iran's regular army is made up of mostly conscripts. I believe a third of the regular army is made up of professionals. The conscripts though are essentially like a reserve force which is in a higher state of readiness. That's all.

IRGC are really Iran's frontline / elite units and they get most of the priority because they are more motivated, professional and reliable in general.

I'm pretty sure that monetary issues are behind some of the delayed programs, especially with the sanctions right now. However all we can do is wait and see. Only time will tell.

I know all of this stuff already having been on the forum for years. However, they always annouce programs or prototypes that we've yet to see come to fruition. So clearly either they are not interested in what is being offered, or it is no economical for production. Eitherway, I will wait to see with my own eyes first before believing.

As for training, our troops are also not highly trained as well given the low budget for ground forces. Frankly, in order to actually train your troops you need to provide enough budget to run drills constantly. Given the low priority of the ground forces, it's expected that they are not running drills often to improve theirs skills. If they don't even bother given body armor to the men in Syria, then don't expect them to spend alot of training either.

We have seen how useless body armor can be in Afghanistan. Yes it's important but morale, leadership, organization, motivation, etc are much more important factors when it comes to waging war.
I am aware of this, this is the bare minimum that should be expected from every nation. To win, we need equipment so we don't have to lose men by the thousands in battle. You are not listening to me, we don't have this problem that they do in Afghanistan, but that isn't good enough. You are always making to many excuses for these guys.
Iran's regular army is made up of mostly conscripts. I believe a third of the regular army is made up of professionals. The conscripts though are essentially like a reserve force which is in a higher state of readiness. That's all.
The regulars army has been so weak over the last decades I'm struggling to see exactly what they can do. Just on the fact that the IRGC are for some reason monitoring the borders with Afghanistan. Why?

What is the purpose of the army if they do not even monitor the borders of Iran. Why does the IRGC have to setup up watch points to do this? Another example, the army cannot order for laser guided artillery because it is too expensive. That is not a small issue. This is a major financial issue that has effects on wages and training and therefore morale.
IRGC are really Iran's frontline / elite units and they get most of the priority because they are more motivated, professional and reliable in general.
The IRGC are not elite units, they are just a parallel military, they are probably better trained and equipped on average, highly motivated as you say and are very reliable troops. Therefore we should give them the best tools available to send Takfiri scum to the depths of hell!
IRGC has specialized troops but they are part of units like Saberin or marines, and not regular IRGC ground forces.
I'm pretty sure that monetary issues are behind some of the delayed programs, especially with the sanctions right now. However all we can do is wait and see. Only time will tell.
100%. It's always been about monetary issues. I mostly blame the lack of funds to sanctions and we can't expect them to do everything because of these issues. The one thing I'm glad they are doing is, that they are still working on new projects, new designs and new products and while alot of them are not produced like the Basir laser guided artillery, I know one day they will be when the monetary conditions are better. We can produce everything we need to match the equipment level of any standard modern military in the world ourselves, from body armor, to thermal scopes to composite helmets you name it.

One day, I hope these numerous projects will be activated, but I can only expect it when the financial conditions of the country improve. For these reasons and many more civilian reasons I believe that their will likely be a nuclear deal that will allow us to sell our oil again on world markets. That would bring 10s of billions of dollars into the country, even an addition 1 billion for the army would make a world of a difference.

I'm not trying to make excuses but here's the thing. In a conflict with the USA, body armor will be the last thing that Iran will be worried about.

In case of a regional conflict Iran will mostly depend on deterence with its missiles and most regional nations soldiers do not have bullet proof vests.

Also Iran's military doctrine is based on defense and in most war scenarios Iran's main goal will be defense.

I'm thinking that for these reasons, Iranian leadership are not in a huge hurry to give every soldier kevlar vests, especially soldiers who are thought of as more of a reserve force.

Then there's the entire religious ideology of martyrdom which also has an influence on how Iran arms its soldiers.

If you consider the fact that the regular army has 500,000 men, IRGC 300,000, then border guards, police, Basij who number another million supposedly, then obviously it's doubtful that Iran will give Kevlar vests to all of them.

Most likely only the more elite units in the army, IRGC . It would be great if all the border guards and police had it as well but I doubt they will do it.

The only way Iran will equip all of its security forces is if Iran's economic situation improves drastically somehow.

It's sad because Iran is a country that has the potential to make over 1 trillion a year easily. However because of political reasons that is not the case. Atleast Iran's GDP is growing now.

I am aware of this, this is the bare minimum that should be expected from every nation. To win, we need equipment so we don't have to lose men by the thousands in battle. You are not listening to me, we don't have this problem that they do in Afghanistan, but that isn't good enough. You are always making to many excuses for these guys.

The regulars army has been so weak over the last decades I'm struggling to see exactly what they can do. Just on the fact that the IRGC are for some reason monitoring the borders with Afghanistan. Why?

What is the purpose of the army if they do not even monitor the borders of Iran. Why does the IRGC have to setup up watch points to do this? Another example, the army cannot order for laser guided artillery because it is too expensive. That is not a small issue. This is a major financial issue that has effects on wages and training and therefore morale.

The IRGC are not elite units, they are just a parallel military, they are probably better trained and equipped on average, highly motivated as you say and are very reliable troops. Therefore we should give them the best tools available to send Takfiri scum to the depths of hell!
IRGC has specialized troops but they are part of units like Saberin or marines, and not regular IRGC ground forces.

100%. It's always been about monetary issues. I mostly blame the lack of funds to sanctions and we can't expect them to do everything because of these issues. The one thing I'm glad they are doing is, that they are still working on new projects, new designs and new products and while alot of them are not produced like the Basir laser guided artillery, I know one day they will be when the monetary conditions are better. We can produce everything we need to match the equipment level of any standard modern military in the world ourselves, from body armor, to thermal scopes to composite helmets you name it.

One day, I hope these numerous projects will be activated, but I can only expect it when the financial conditions of the country improve. For these reasons and many more civilian reasons I believe that their will likely be a nuclear deal that will allow us to sell our oil again on world markets. That would bring 10s of billions of dollars into the country, even an addition 1 billion for the army would make a world of a difference.

So Mazar Sharif has already fallen into Taliban hands. Only Kabul is left. It's basically game over. Their military didn't even put up a fight.

What a waste of trillions of dollars. Oh well atleast the military industrial complex made a fortune.

Ashraf Ghanis speech was garbage. A 12 year old could have done a better job of motivating a nation to fight. Pathetic.

I'm not trying to make excuses but here's the thing. In a conflict with the USA, body armor will be the last thing that Iran will be worried about.

In case of a regional conflict Iran will mostly depend on deterence with its missiles and most regional nations soldiers do not have bullet proof vests.

Also Iran's military doctrine is based on defense and in most war scenarios Iran's main goal will be defense.

I'm thinking that for these reasons, Iranian leadership are not in a huge hurry to give every soldier kevlar vests, especially soldiers who are thought of as more of a reserve force.

Then there's the entire religious ideology of martyrdom which also has an influence on how Iran arms its soldiers.

If you consider the fact that the regular army has 500,000 men, IRGC 300,000, then border guards, police, Basij who number another million supposedly, then obviously it's doubtful that Iran will give Kevlar vests to all of them.

Most likely only the more elite units in the army, IRGC . It would be great if all the border guards and police had it as well but I doubt they will do it.

The only way Iran will equip all of its security forces is if Iran's economic situation improves drastically somehow.

It's sad because Iran is a country that has the potential to make over 1 trillion a year easily. However because of political reasons that is not the case. Atleast Iran's GDP is growing now.
You basically just said the same thing I was saying. No argument here lol :)

Back
Top Bottom