What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

IMG-20210815-WA0015.jpg

do any of you guys know this stuff here its actually serious science btw earthquake forecasting is actually a thing these days this method is actually worked with in iran as solid science because it basically was proven solid by iranian scientists that is why so many iranians watch this channel from the profession one of whom showed this channel to me

Americans ran away as soon as Taliban swept into Kabul. Tamam Shod. LOL

Americans ran away as soon as Taliban swept into Kabul. Tamam Shod. LOL

This is just embarrassing for them. Kabul was an important CIA outpost for monitoring Iran, and terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda. A huge blow for them, and the US influence in central Asia region has been destroyed.

They released alot of prisoners, some of which are probably not very good people to say the least, so we do have to be vigilant.

I'm pretty sure they released only Taliban fighters but murderers, rapists, thieves, I'm not sure. If they couldn't access records then yes they probably released everyone. Obviously this gives criminals a second chance at life and I doubt they will commit crimes now with the Taliban in charge.

This is just embarrassing for them. Kabul was an important CIA outpost for monitoring Iran, and terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda. A huge blow for them, and the US influence in central Asia region has been destroyed.

They released alot of prisoners, some of which are probably not very good people to say the least, so we do have to be vigilant.

I would caution members celebrating this move too much. This is the same group that beheaded Iranian diplomats and their children.

The irony this same group that the US supported to overthrow the secular Soviet backed government in the 1960’s. US foreign policy is one circle jerk of a mess.

In the end Taliban rule is a set back for advancement and academic progression in that country.

I'm pretty sure they released only Taliban fighters but murderers, rapists, thieves, I'm not sure. If they couldn't access records then yes they probably released everyone. Obviously this gives criminals a second chance at life and I doubt they will commit crimes now with the Taliban in charge.
They completely emptied the prisons to add to their ranks, so yeah the murders and rapists etc.. are out, and a rapist will always be a rapist regardless of government.
I would caution members celebrating this move too much. This is the same group that beheaded Iranian diplomats and their children.

The irony this same group that the US supported to overthrow the secular Soviet backed government in the 1960’s. US foreign policy is one circle jerk of a mess.

In the end Taliban rule is a set back for advancement and academic progression in that country.
The Afghan government in it's previous form was very anti-iran and had caused many problems for Iran including the diversion and cutting off of downstream rivers that causes rivers in Sistan and Baluchistan to dry!. Then in exchange to free up the natural water, they said we have to give them free oil. The Taliban when capturing Helmand opened up the waterway to allow water back into Iran.

Just a few months ago

They have been consistently causing problems for Iran. They kept building dams on downstream rivers to Iran and f***ed us badly. That being said, I don't like the Taliban at all, but if they do not cause problems for us, then we will not cause problems for them, and their will be peace.

Our entire eastern ecosystem has been destroyed because of them building Pashdan, and Salma dams and of course Kamal-Khan dam. Only reason we didn't use direct military action was likely because the US was there.

Last edited:
If they gravely threaten Iran's water security, Iran could easily destroy those dams just with drones or even jets. However I don't think it will come to that. They know their limitations and they have direct communications with Iran, Russia, China and many more.

They're better off cooperating. If they do then Iran could even build water desalination plants in Afghanistan.

In any case the Americans leaving Afghanistan is a huge boon for Iran. Iran is one of the few countries with relations or communications with Taliban. Now if things settle down, Iran can even make investments in Afghanistan.

It seems as if Taliban have changed. They have even said recently that women can go to school and get a higher education. They went from burka to hijab for women. LOL

They completely emptied the prisons to add to their ranks, so yeah the murders and rapists etc.. are out, and a rapist will always be a rapist regardless of government.

The Afghan government in it's previous form was very anti-iran and had caused many problems for Iran including the diversion and cutting off of downstream rivers that causes rivers in Sistan and Baluchistan to dry!. Then in exchange to free up the natural water, they said we have to give them free oil. The Taliban when capturing Helmand opened up the waterway to allow water back into Iran.

Just a few months ago

They have been consistently causing problems for Iran. They kept building dams on downstream rivers to Iran and f***ed us badly. That being said, I don't like the Taliban at all, but if they do not cause problems for us, then we will not cause problems for them, and their will be peace.

Our entire eastern ecosystem has been destroyed because of them building Pashdan, and Salma dams and of course Kamal-Khan dam. Only reason we didn't use direct military action was likely because the US was there.

If they gravely threaten Iran's water security, Iran could easily destroy those dams just with drones or even jets. However I don't think it will come to that. They know their limitations and they have direct communications with Iran, Russia, China and many more.
The Afghan government has numerous times threatened water security in Iran's east and used it for extortion. Personally I take this very seriously. They caused some of our wetlands to dry up because of this dam building. They've already caused damaged, but because they are backed/financed by the US we can't do anything about it. But any games played with the water security, we have every right to use heavy weaponry against it.

Although these dams are quite hardened , you'll need more than just drones.
With the US gone from the region, the option of invasion of a limited invasion of Western Afghanistan (Herat, Farah) is viable, and to secure Iran's water interests, improvements in ground force capabilities is required to do this job. It is certainly possible that such action may be needed, and therefore the readiness of the ground forces needs to be prioritized.

Last edited:
The Taliban don't have any super powerful backer. Enough drone strikes with the right bombs could still put a dam out of commission or destroy it. If it's put out of commission, where will they get the technology to repair it ? They won't screw around with Iran. Cooperating with Iran will be much more beneficial for them.

The Afghan government has numerous times threatened water security in Iran's east and used it for extortion. Personally I take this very seriously. They caused some of our wetlands to dry up because of this dam building. They've already caused damaged, but because they are backed/financed by the US we can't do anything about it. But any games played with the water security, we have every right to use heavy weaponry against it.

Although these dams are quite hardened , you'll need more than just drones.

If things stabilize in Afghanistan and the Taliban actually allow women to seek a higher education and avoid persecuting minorities like they're saying, since the war is over, lots of Afghans from Iran and all over the world can actually safely return to Afghanistan.

For now thousands are fleeing Afghanistan afraid of the uncertainty but in the coming months hopefully things will calm down and I hope the Afghan people can have a brighter future.

Last edited:
The Taliban don't have any super powerful backer. Enough drone strikes with the right bombs could still put a dam out of commission or destroy it. If it's put out of commission, where will they get the technology to repair it ? They won't screw around with Iran. Cooperating with Iran will be much more beneficial for them.

This is true, a limited strike would disable it, that being said theirs been some "behind-the-scenes" things going on that seems to indicate that Taliban and Iran are in some sort of agreement with regards to the water issue which is great news.

Right now there is alot of confusion. In some areas the Taliban are persecuting and killing, not allowing women to go to school, banning radio.

On the other hand, in other areas the Taliban ARE allowing radio and women to go to school, even University. People who worked for the government are also being given an amnesty.

Of course this kind of confusion should be expected since the Taliban are a militant group rather than a strict, professional military who follow every order.

However based on what the Taliban leadership and diplomats are saying, we should see a more moderate policy imposed all over the country soon.

Hopefully for the Afghan people, that will be the case.

This is true, a limited strike would disable it, that being said theirs been some "behind-the-scenes" things going on that seems to indicate that Taliban and Iran are in some sort of agreement with regards to the water issue which is great news.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom