What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Bachehā, deghat befarmāyid, un mardomāzāre asli ekhrāj shod. Belakhare talāshemun be natije resid. Garche ba'd az ye moddat bāzam barmigarde, va garche kheili zudtar az inā mibāyest birunesh mikardan, ākharesh ammā be haghemun residim.
Well done..thank you.

Bachehā, deghat befarmāyid, un mardomāzāre asli ekhrāj shod. Belakhare talāshemun be natije resid. Garche ba'd az ye moddat bāzam barmigarde, va garche kheili zudtar az inā mibāyest birunesh mikardan, ākharesh ammā be haghemun residim.
Mordeshur bebaratesh. Vojudesh sharme baraye mardom keshvaresh. Agar bargasht (ke hatman ham barmigarde, chon k adminha inja zedde irani hastan) kamelan ignoresh kon.

Be ghole yaroo goftani Kse nnsh

@SalarHaqq

To ro khoda negah konid. yaroo che thread title zade. aslan ham intori naboode.. enfejar bozorg rokh nadade. chera ma tir be paye khodemoon mizanim ba in karha? yani chi masalan.

@SalarHaqq

To ro khoda negah konid. yaroo che thread title zade. aslan ham intori naboode.. enfejar bozorg rokh nadade. chera ma tir be paye khodemoon mizanim ba in karha? yani chi masalan.
So many clueless Iranians in this PDF...they can not see the game played here with posts and titles of the posts and how certain people try to keep a post on the top....propaganda tools and these members not only do not see it but like this case actually not knowingly participate in it...he is a good guy but iam not sure if he speaks farsi...some one with farsi keybord and text should explain the game to them...may be you or salarhaqq can explain to all the game.

So many clueless Iranians in this PDF...they can not see the game played here with posts and titles of the posts and how certain people try to keep a post on the top....propaganda tools and these members not only do not see it but like this case actually not knowingly participate in it...he is a good guy but iam not sure if he speaks farsi...some one with farsi keybord and text should explain the game to them...may be you or salarhaqq can explain to all the game.
Top post as usual aryo jan. Unfortunately i do not have a good temper and i might end up getting banned if i engage with these members. Salarhaqq is more patient with them i think he is doing a good job.

@SalarHaqq

Very well, just for you I will stop posting.

Just for your reference, authorities reported it as a stun grenade. Anyways, I will be taking a break from this forum.

I don't remember but that man's Nigerian. I can expect some Iraqi Shia loving Iran, but a Nigerian is something new.
Oh shut up you clown. Like i said if Iran didnt come and rescue ur failed state then then the iraqi women wud be sold in the streets of Baghdad right now. You are just a troll with a loud mouth, you are quite useless in the real world. You are too upset that Iran is so powerful in iraq that the militias dont listen to the Clown PM Kahdhimi anymore. They attack USA wenever Iran gives command. Deal with it. Theres nothing you can do about it. Your great King saddam got hanged and executed by those who rule Iraq now. so enjoy ur ride on the camel nd see our influence grow.

Last edited:

US is filled with experts who are incompetent in their alleged expertise.

Experts who said: “Taliban is tired of the war.”

Now saying: “Mullahs are desperate for SOME sanction relief.

“Keep the pressure and wait some more.”

“If it was Trump the deal would be done in a week.”

Guess what would happen under Trump:
Full blown nuclear Iran.
Then the expert guy would say exactly the same things. Wait some more. The theocratic regime is at its weakest. Wait some more.

Last edited:
Very well, just for you I will stop posting.

Just for your reference, authorities reported it as a stun grenade. Anyways, I will be taking a break from this forum.

I don't think they were asking you not to post, brother.

Faghat ye tosie, duste aziz: tu in sāyt afrāde irānsetiz farāvānan. Unā kāmelan doshmani dāran bā Irān. Khube ke āgāh bāshim va chizāyi montasher nakonim ke unāro tashvigh kone. Hargez be unā hagh nadim bikhodi, va jun-juni nabāshim bāshun. Shomā ziād ahle da'vā nistid - che behtar! Vali deghat konid vāseye doshmanā mogheiat farāham nashe tā az mehrabunitun su estefāde konan.

Benazare man, age bekhāin ye khabare manfi dar morede Irān be eshterāk bogzārin, tu ghesmate Khāvar Miyāne montasheresh nakonin. Unjā iransetizā fori miān "troll"-bāzi darmiāran va un khabaro bozorgnamāyi mikonan. Age lāzem bud, haminjā tu Chill Thread "postesh" konin. Motshakeram.

i have no idea about what you are speaking about.but compeletly support you guys.:-):-):-):-)just say;who must be ignored.

Unkenāmeshbābistonohpāyānmiyābe.

Last edited:

Very well said, my friend.

Also, there is a lot of "provocation to react".

Meaning, the old British manipulative strategy of provoke to get a reaction, or the very least, DISTRACT THE AUDIENCE and THE SPEAKER from making an important point that everyone should hear. Often, to divide and conquer. Strategies like this, and a tiny island off the coast of France, took over half the world.

Couple of good news:

England LOST - again - (To the pleasure of so many of my Scottish and Irish and Welsh friends)

and

Iran has some good news they will release soon, I heard from someone i use to work with, who works there. He is an ex RR assembly engineer.

Please B CAREFUL - use non-data-recording VPN in Europe if you need to, in order to access this site. Mossad and others (you know who) ARE ALL OVER THIS SITE.

Intimidation and deception, like we haven't seen since East Germany was used for espionage during cold war.

Stay well.

Back
Top Bottom