What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Very well said, my friend.

Also, there is a lot of "provocation to react".

Meaning, the old British manipulative strategy of provoke to get a reaction, or the very least, DISTRACT THE AUDIENCE and THE SPEAKER from making an important point that everyone should hear. Often, to divide and conquer. Strategies like this, and a tiny island off the coast of France, took over half the world.

Couple of good news:

England LOST - again - (To the pleasure of so many of my Scottish and Irish and Welsh friends)

and

Iran has some good news they will release soon, I heard from someone i use to work with, who works there. He is an ex RR assembly engineer.

Please B CAREFUL - use non-data-recording VPN in Europe if you need to, in order to access this site. Mossad and others (you know who) ARE ALL OVER THIS SITE.

Intimidation and deception, like we haven't seen since East Germany was used for espionage during cold war.

Stay well.

Well said, although I will say that I'm probably already on some sort of watch list given my past visits to other questionable sites (as per their own definitions of what constitutes as 'worrisome' lol) but then again I feel like many of us here on PDF or any other online forum will be since governments the world over are combing through places like this to get as much data as possible for their own aggregate collection, logistics, threat assessment and informational archive means. Even whimsical, frivolous, trivial, otherwise non-suspect websites can and will be subjected to such intrusive inspection regimes, innocent or not.

In the digital age, even the slightest hint of an online footprint will leave you wide open to inspection and if MOSSAD, MI6 (5?) or CIA etc... are interested in you, they will create a profile and find out what they want regardless of a VPN. I'd imagine employing the services of a VPN is to just cover the basics (get access to other content on websites that lock certain things regionally, help reduce tracking from ADs or unwanted eyes, keep a general sense of anonymity), not something that can block or make it troublesome for the worlds leading spy agencies to get the information they seek since their resources far outstrip that of a VPN (I'm assuming).

Granted I don't think any of us are in any particular danger but who we really are (as in personal information and such) is already known to them full-stop if they found it worthwhile to look into it.

Last edited:
دیدن این وبسایت توسط یک پاکستانی احتمال واچلیست شدن داره

دیگه چه برسه ایرانی بیاد کامنت بگذاره
حتی اگر کامنت جمهوری خواهانه بگذاره

من خودم رو شایسته ازادی بیان میدونم
و بهاش رو می پردازم
اما هر کسی داستانش فرق داره

افرادی به خاطر فقط نیو دموکرات و لیبرال بودن اذیت میشن
چه برسه به ایرانی بودن و دموکرات لیبرال بودن

If true, Taliban will fight Syrian mercenaries.

Iranians shine in Cannes film festival:

Farhadi’s Latest Drama Receives 5-Minute Standing Ovation in Cannes Festival

July 14, 2021

Asghar Farhadi’s latest feature film “A Hero” was warmly received with a five-minute standing applause in its world premiere in the prestigious Cannes Film Festival 2021.
Farhadi’s latest Cannes competition entry A Hero is a social drama about moral dilemmas and the alacritous flexibility of principles.
The auteur focuses on his usual themes, holding up a mirror, and offering his viewers glimpses into the psyche of contemporary Iranian society.
The brilliant performances of actors and Farhadi’s engaging script have received critical acclaim since yesterday.
The drama delivers a tale about ethics and integrity, and how they clash with each other when personal stakes are greater.

Shot during the pandemic in Shiraz and readied in time to debut at Cannes, the distribution rights of A Hero have already been scooped up by Amazon, and it is expected to drop on Prime video soon.
Farhadi, a Cannes favourite, attended the premiere alongside his cast on the Croisette, where he received a standing ovation lasting several minutes even before the screening began. The film will compete for the prestigious Palme d’Or (his third if he manages this feat.)
The soft-spoken and affable Rahim (Amir Jadidi) is out on parole from his prison sentence.
photo_2021-07-14_08-33-31.jpg

A separated man with a son with speech impediment who lives with his sister’s family, he has defaulted on his debts that sent him to prison. But if he can manage to pay off his debts, he can avoid spending the rest of the years of his punishment in jail. He may have found a way out: his girlfriend Farkhondeh (Sahar Goldust) recently stumbled upon a lost handbag with some gold coins that she wants to sell to raise money for Rahim’s debt repayment.
But when the couple consult with a pawn broker, they realise the money may simply not be enough for a prison bailout. Rahim has a change of mind, and wants to return the coins.
When the prison officials get wind of Rahim’s deed after the bag is returned to its owner, they milk it to their benefit to distract public scrutiny of a prison death. Rahim is now forced to pretend he found the handbag, and the news gets picked up by local media that even prompts a charity to organise a fundraiser for his bailout.
photo_2021-07-14_08-33-20.jpg

But things quickly go south when the disbelieving creditor raises doubts about Rahim’s story, over and above questioning the prudence of honouring Rahim for a deed that is only ethical and commonplace. Now, Rahim must convince his skeptical potential employer that his tale is indeed true, over and above getting hold of the funds raised by the charity that he is at risk of losing. In another director’s hands, things may have been different but this is Farhadi so the protracted drama unspools further with episodes in which Rahim takes one bad step after another, pushing him further away from his liberation.

Very well, just for you I will stop posting.

Just for your reference, authorities reported it as a stun grenade. Anyways, I will be taking a break from this forum.
Indeed, it was a stun grenade. They regularly go off around the world. In Europe, bored kids throw that at each other. Only enemies of Iran would turn such a little worthless thing to ''BREAKING : LARGE EXPLOSION IN A BUILDING IN TEHRAN'' to make Israel and the US happy.

I don't get it. Why would any Iranian get excited and post such a thing against Mihan? Can someone give me a decent and honest explanation?

Indeed, it was a stun grenade. They regularly go off around the world. In Europe, bored kids throw that at each other. Only enemies of Iran would turn such a little worthless thing to ''BREAKING : LARGE EXPLOSION IN A BUILDING IN TEHRAN'' to make Israel and the US happy.

I don't get it. Why would any Iranian get excited and post such a thing against Mihan? Can someone give me a decent and honest explanation?
So many clueless Iranians in this PDF...they can not see the game played here with posts and titles of the posts and how certain people try to keep a post on the top....propaganda tools and these members not only do not see it but like this case actually not knowingly participate in it...he is a good guy but iam not sure if he speaks farsi...some one with farsi keybord and text should explain the game to them...may be you or salarhaqq can explain to all the game.

You dumb idoit, I was reporting what IRIB was saying... some of you guys are a bunch of aholes throwing around accusations at me. You think US and Israel are looking at this forum and are happy because of someone posted on defence.pk lol?

I won't post on the mideast forum fine. I will keep it here, once it became clear it was a dud, I deleted the post because their was nothing to it, I reported based on the information that was available at the time, only for assholes like you to "lose your temper" after the fact. Over what exactly? Did your pride get damaged over it, are you that fragile?

"Why would any Iranian get excited and post such a thing against Mihan?"............Are you serious? Excited?

When IRIB first reported it, they reported a massive explosion, they even showed a burning building ON NATIONAL TELEVSION...that's when I reported it. THE JUOURNALISTS ASKED ASKED IF IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK OR NOT. Am I supposed to ignore Israeli sabotages attacks that occur practically every 2-3 months?. Some of the people here have a habit of turning on others in split second. Tired of this forum. Now go ahead and "lose your temper" over this post.

Last edited:
Benazare man, age bekhāin ye khabare manfi dar morede Irān be eshterāk bogzārin, tu ghesmate Khāvar Miyāne montasheresh nakonin. Unjā iransetizā fori miān "troll"-bāzi darmiāran va un khabaro bozorgnamāyi mikonan. Age lāzem bud, haminjā tu Chill Thread "postesh" konin. Motshakeram.
Fahmidam.

Yet I still receive accusations of treachery. Age fāghat hamin mikhastin, no problem I can do that. Ama bāzia harfāye mozakhraf daran migan va kheli maloome ke bāzia ba man masale daran. Barāye ye chizi kheli koochik.

To mano mishnasi, midonid ke man kheli ārām hastam, tohin mikonan, fosh midan harchizi, I don't care, tavajo nemikonam be doshman, ama mano be ye adame sade negah nakon. Vaghti daram az khode Irani ashghal mishnavam, ino dige nemitonam tahamol konam.

Last edited:
once it became clear it was a dud, I deleted the post because their was nothing to it
So you admit that you prematurely posted a massive BREAKING NEWS thread without even confirming your source or what has happened? Thanks for clearing it up. My question still stands though... why did a rumor about a negative event in Iran make your panties so wet and excited? That is still a question for me.

@SalarHaqq already explained for you the negativities of such activities as yours. Your activities are perfectly in line with the MEK troll farm in Albania.

Kose nane vatanforusha ba to... Don't let the door hit you. Good riddance.

So you admit that you prematurely posted a massive BREAKING NEWS thread without even confirming your source or what has happened? Thanks for clearing it up. My question still stands though... why did a rumor about a negative event in Iran make your panties so wet and excited? That is still a question for me.

@SalarHaqq already explained for you the negativities of such activities as yours. Your activities are perfectly in line with the MEK troll farm in Albania.

Are you blind or just stupid. my source was IRIB lol. What more source do you want than national television?.

This is one of the underlying problems with our people. Look how fast people turn on one another...and then he accuses me of treachery when he is doing the enemy a favor of divide and conquer and to damage unity.

Khafe dige

@SalarHaqq I am being accused of being a useful idoit for the enemy right? Do you have a problem with this division? I've been on this forum for years and now my own are being hostile towards me because of a post on the middle east thread. Is this really what i comes down to?

Last edited:
Are you blind or just stupid. my source was IRIB lol. What more source do you want than national television?.

This is one of the underlying problems with our people. Look how fast people turn on one another...and then he accuses me of treachery when he is doing the enemy a favor of divide and conquer and to damage unity.

Khafe dige
You don't get it.. do you? Your post was EXACTLY the same as Heshmat Alavi (known MEK twitter troll) and other MEK and pro Monarchists. If an IRIB sellout reformist reporter ate some delicious snack would you eat the same what he is having? Why are our people suffering from a low IQ? Why can they can not decide right or wrong in their respective context?

If you are still struggling to understand what you did was NOT in favor of Iran i really really pity you.

@Dariush the Great and @Stryker1982 ...guys please ..you are both patriot Iranians...it was a simple misjudgement ..could happen to any one...My thanks to Stryker1982 for showing great understanding and deleting the post..Dariush Jan you know better than any one else that infighting amongst Iranians only makes the enemies happy..please direct your angers against enemies of iran and I know both of you have done wonderful job of hitting them with your posts..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom