What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

You don't get it.. do you? Your post was EXACTLY the same as Heshmat Alavi (known MEK twitter troll) and other MEK and pro Monarchists. If an IRIB reformist reporter ate some delicious snack would you eat the same what he is having? Why are our people suffering from a low IQ? Why can they can not decide right or wrong in their respective context?

Funny, you accuse me of being a traitor yet you are going around on enemies twitter accounts? Not to mention you have the flag of Iran on your handle without the IR symbol, and you have the nerve to accuse me of treachery? Low IQ is yourself Sir.

If an IRIB reporter, reports news, I will take it and post it, because it is news. It's not RUMORS. When IRIB reports news, and shows videos on national television (which turned out to be wrong). It doesn't not make me a traitor. When they retracted it, I withdrew the post, now if you have a problem with the title, I can apologies for that and I can fix that next time. If you do not like anything Iran related posted there, I can do that as well, but when you conduct personal attacks like this? Including the insult towards my mother, you have gone steps to far here Dariush.

Funny, you accuse me of being a traitor yet you are going around on enemies twitter accounts? Not to mention you have the flag of Iran on your handle without the IR symbol, and you have the nerve to accuse me of treachery? Low IQ is yourself Sir.

If an IRIB reporter, reports news, I will take it and post it, because it is news. It's not RUMORS. When IRIB reports news, and shows videos on national television (which turned out to be wrong). It doesn't not make me a traitor. When they retracted it, I withdrew the post, now if you have a problem with the title, I can apologies for that and I can fix that next time. If you do not like anything Iran related posted there, I can do that as well, but when you conduct personal attacks like this? Including the insult towards my mother, you have gone steps to far here Dariush.

Man, now you are just grasping for straws but i will address your ''points''.

MEK twitter accounts and their contents have been widely reported in Iran and everyone knows what they are posting about. Monitoring enemy activities is a must! but repeating them is betrayal. How can you not understand such a very basic thing?

The 3 colors of Iran are eternal and loyal to Iran only. Not to any establishment. Iran itself is eternal irrespective of any government. My allegiance is to Iran only.

I also have addressed why it is not wise to report such things. It does not benefit Iran. Period.

Had you refrained from name calling earlier i might have responded in a different manner. Anyway as @aryobarzan said.. this is unnecessary. I really hope you understood my point and why i think what you did was wrong and agree with what i said. Even if you do not admit it publicly.

Man, now you are just grasping for straws but i will address your ''points''.

MEK twitter accounts and their contents have been widely reported in Iran and everyone knows what they are posting about. Monitoring enemy activities is a must! but repeating them is betrayal. How can you not understand such a very basic thing?

The 3 colors of Iran are eternal and loyal to Iran only. Not to any establishment. Iran itself is eternal irrespective of any government. My allegiance is to Iran only.

I also have addressed why it is not wise to report such things. It does not benefit Iran. Period.

Had you refrained from name calling earlier i might have responded in a different manner. Anyway as @aryobarzan said.. this is unnecessary. I really hope you understood my point and why i think what you did was wrong and agree with what i said. Even if you do not admit it publicly.

What the hell are you talking about? I don't go on enemy propaganda twitter sites because I don't care what they say, but if you like to "monitor" what MEK or Israeli twitter accounts say by all means, keep reading their propaganda. I don't care about what any of them say.

How can you accuse me of "repeating" them. I don't look at their posts to repeat them, if something sounded similar FOR A TITLE POST (which are usually generic), and you are making random connections, that's your problem not me.

Had you asked me to wait a little bit before posting anything next time because news fluctuates quickly,
Had you asked me to only post on the chill thread if something ever happens in Iran like others have.

Sure, no problem. I'd happily listen, I've posted many many things on the middle east forum in the past no one has ever had a problem, if anyone requested something from me, I'd listen. But the first thing you did was accuse me of MEK, or being a traitor. You have a habit of this behavior.

I am done with you and your presence on this forum Dariush, I don't take these bullshit accusations lightly, and I have been on this forum for years. Then you have to bring my mother into this. No, I will not be bullied and pushed out by you. You are the only person ever to accuse me of such things. You are on my ignore now.

Taliban offer 3 month ceasefire with Afghan government in exchange for 7000 Taliban prisoners

Afghan government forces take back district on Iran-Afghan border

Afghan forces claim to recapture one of the border crossings with Pakistan

Constant fighting and bombings in Afghanistan causing people to flee

22 Afghan commandos executed by Taliban after they surrendered

The USA and their NATO allies really screwed up badly. They left abruptly rather than in a step by step process. This has created a huge power vacuum. I feel sorry for Afghan people, they have been abandoned.

Taliban offer 3 month ceasefire with Afghan government in exchange for 7000 Taliban prisoners

Afghan government forces take back district on Iran-Afghan border

Afghan forces claim to recapture one of the border crossings with Pakistan

Constant fighting and bombings in Afghanistan causing people to flee

22 Afghan commandos executed by Taliban after they surrendered

The USA and their NATO allies really screwed up badly. They left abruptly rather than in a step by step process. This has created a huge power vacuum. I feel sorry for Afghan people, they have been abandoned.
why are the taliban proposing such a thing ? wudnt that allow the government to organize and plan an effective counter attack against the taliban? Three months are long time, this cud be all the govt needs. My hope is that the govt is able to fight the taliban long enuf to significant weaken it as well as weakening itself. This will allow IRGC fatemeyoun factions to have a stronger standing than before.Imo Taliban are not themilitary force that they are portrayed to be. Afterall a few thousand yanks pushed these monkeys into the mountains for a decade.

Iran's MAPNA is heavily involved with this project considered one of the biggest in middle east... (three times the generating capacity of Iran's nuclear power plant in Bushehr) ...MAPNA to build and deliver the Generator Turbines and also financing: @camelguy @dani92 do U guys have any update on this project.
1626439766574.png

Iraq power plant completes second phase
By MEED 12 Jun 2020 (Last Updated June 12th, 2020 17:27)

Iraq power plant completes second phase
The second phase of the 3,000MW Rumaila independent power project (IPP) near Basra in southern Iraq has come online. Credit: Avigator Fortuner / Shutterstock.
Share Article
The 3,000MW Rumaila plant is being developed as an independent power project
The second phase of the 3,000MW Rumaila independent power project (IPP) near Basra in southern Iraq has come online.
It is understood the developer Jordan’s Shamara Group is aiming to complete the remaining 1,500MW third and fourth phases of the project by 2022.
Shamara Group signed a 15-17-year power-purchase agreement with the Iraqi Electricity Ministry in 2014.

MEED reported in 2015 that the Iraqi federal government had issued a sovereign guarantee letter, the first of its kind, for the project, which was Iraq’s first IPP outside the Kurdish autonomous region.
In July 2015, Shamara awarded the $2.5bn engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to Iran’s Mapna Group, which is understood to have arranged financing for the scheme.

The Rumaila IPP is a combined-cycle power plant with 12 gas and six steam turbines. Mapna has been contracted to supply the turbines.In May 2017, the Export Guarantee Fund of Iran (EGFI) confirmed providing Mapna with a $300m principles of responsible investment (PRI) policy, which covers the project against political risks such as an outbreak of war, expropriation, confiscation and breach of contract by the host government.
Iran has played an influential role in Iraq since the US withdrawal from the country. Basra is just 23 kilometres from the Iranian border.

Last edited:

فرق عظیمی هست بین استاد تدریس کن و استاد تولید کن

استادی که خود شرکت دانش بنیان تولید کند و دانشجویان کارافرین بسازد

ایران با دانش بنیانی و کار افرینی از تحریم ها ازاد میشه

کار اصلی استاد مهندسی ساخت محصول ه نه مساله حل کردن

کارافرین ساختن مهمه نه امادگی برای کنکور ارشد و دکترا و یا مقاله های زپرتی که تولید میکنن​

Last edited:

I hope all Iranians will one day wake up, that the only option for the Israelis is the nuclear option, this is hard for millions of Iranians to believe true, but it is. It's real, and it's something seriously thought about in Iran.

F-35 launched nuclear earth penetrators (30+ of them to be deployed) to destroy/damage Fordow, Natanz, and dozen+ missile bases.

Iran has a life-death necessity of acquiring nuclear weapons (if it hasn't already) to respond in kind. This is the highest stakes of conflict ever imagined. Literally the stakes cannot be higher and a reduction and destruction of nuclear capability in a nuclear deal would give them the green light to attack.

I hope all Iranians will one day wake up, that the only option for the Israelis is the nuclear option, this is hard for millions of Iranians to believe true, but it is. It's real, and it's something seriously thought about in Iran.

F-35 launched nuclear earth penetrators (30+ of them to be deployed) to destroy/damage Fordow, Natanz, and dozen+ missile bases.

Iran has a life-death necessity of acquiring nuclear weapons (if it hasn't already) to respond in kind. This is the highest stakes of conflict ever imagined. Literally the stakes cannot be higher and a reduction and destruction of nuclear capability in a nuclear deal would give them the green light to attack.
I agree with you..going nuclear is the only survival tool for iran....that is why iran has a secret nuclear capability...the jcpoa is a diversionary show ..all sides know..no one admits.....best to keep it away from news headlines..works for everyone.

خاطرتون جمع باشه

خامنه ای و اطرافیانش از سی سال پیش به اون لحظه فکر کردند

نگران فتوا هم نباشین

همان چیزی که پمپیو و مایک میلی به ترامپ گفتند
برای حمله به ایران و این مگاتن بازی ها دیر شده​

I agree with you..going nuclear is the only survival tool for iran....that is why iran has a secret nuclear capability...the jcpoa is a diversionary show ..all sides know..no one admits.....best to keep it away from news headlines..works for everyone.

This is what I suspect as well, all the tests were done almost 20 years ago, modern simulation can use the data from the tests to simulate the design of a successful warhead without a detonation test. All that was required is a small stockpile of highly enriched uranium in secret to miniaturize onto a Shahab-3.

Who can say with certainty that their was never any clandestine enrichment infrastructure somewhere in this country, back in the early 2000s? Perhaps not owned by the AEOI but a parallel program run by Sepah.

It's not the first time Sepah has had their own parallel programs.

خاطرتون جمع باشه

نگران فتوا هم نباشین

Inshallah, ma darim

خاطرتون جمع باشه

نگران فتوا هم نباشین

Negaran fatwa hastim. Chon ke agha Khamenei ke dorugh goo nist. Vaghti ke fatwa dade dige nemiad dobare varesh dare ke. Motasefane agha Khamenei daghighan khatte doshmana ro donbal mikone. Faghat sahyoonista va Amricayia va doshmanan Iran dust nadaran Iran selahe hasteyi dashte bashe. Che faaje bozorgi!

فرق عظیمی هست بین استاد تدریس کن و استاد تولید کن

استادی که خود شرکت دانش بنیان تولید کند و دانشجویان کارافرین بسازد

ایران با دانش بنیانی و کار افرینی از تحریم ها ازاد میشه

کار اصلی استاد مهندسی ساخت محصول ه نه مساله حل کردن

کارافرین ساختن مهمه نه امادگی برای کنکور ارشد و دکترا و یا مقاله های زپرتی که تولید میکنن​
به حکم نگاه کن اون استاد دارای عنوان مدیریتی هست و اون هست که میزان حقوقش را بالا برده.
الان یک استاد به زور 10-12 بگیره تازخ اگر خودش را بکشه. اون پستهای مدیریتی دانشگاه هست که حقوق داره شما دیپلم باش ولی بشو رییس دفتریکی از معاونهای رییس دانشگاه حقوقت اندازه استاد دانشگاه هست شاید هم بیشتر.
گیر میخواهی بدی به جای درست گیر بدید آدرس اشتباه ندید
Negaran fatwa hastim. Chon ke agha Khamenei ke dorugh goo nist. Vaghti ke fatwa dade dige nemiad dobare varesh dare ke. Motasefane agha Khamenei daghighan khatte doshmana ro donbal mikone. Faghat sahyoonista va Amricayia va doshmanan Iran dust nadaran Iran selahe hasteyi dashte bashe. Che faaje bozorgi!
تو باید ببینی یک فتوا چطور عمل میکنه. فتوا حکم حکومتی نیست آقای خامنه ای هم بالاترین مقام مذهبی نیست. وقتی ایشان فتوایی بده افرادی که از ایشان تبعییت میکنند باید به اون عمل کنند ولی نظر ایشان به عنوان مسال با آیت الله مکارم یا آیت الله سیستانی در همه موارد یکی نیست . اگر افرادی که روی این مساله کار میکنند از یک نفر دیگر تبعییت بکنند اون مشکل شما هم برطرف میشه.هیچ مشکل شرعی هم پیش نمیاد

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom