What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I am racist against luxuries lifestyle where your mind and body are not challenged. I have zero respect for people of countries who basically employ slaves to build their country, cook their meals and open their doors as well as western expats to engineer it all. These people are weak and frankly cowards since they will run away at the first sign of danger.

to be clear, I am not racist towards Arabs. Firstly, we are all humans so we all have the same capability at birth. Secondly, we all know our history and we have seen what arabs were able to accomplish. But those were hardened and brave men!
We shall see who is correct in the next 10 years I suppose.

Seems racist to imply they would be unable to gain the skills but yes they obviously can if they are motivated to help their country and have a good education. Grouping a whole country into 1 category is what is known as stereotyping.

BTW the company is bigger than Denel Dynamics now and has hired so many Emirati engineers and interns and South Africans engineers recently into R&D deparments that it blows my mind.

I think 500+ employees in the whole company including production + R&D but it is still to small than I want it.

We should definitely avoid stereotyping because it leads to great underestimations, that being said I believe only 10% of the UAE is actually emirati, so the pool of domestic and trust worthy talent is very very low. Otherwise contractors have to be hired from around the world to fill gaps as you said, but I don't know if they are fully trusted by the establishment with sensitive documents and blueprints. Regardless, UAE should be capable of high-tech indigenous equipment with the high levels of funding and procurement of international talent.

None of us is all knowing so of course any given outcome is possible. Personally I hope all the countries of the region become self reliant when it comes to defense and politics so they don’t need to answer to a master that is not in the region. To me this is the biggest problem; that the affairs of most countries, UAE included, is dictated mainly by US which ultimately doesn’t give a crap about the population in west Asia since its own citizens reside thousands of miles away. This creates a hazardous foreign policy for these vassal states which not necessarily serves their own interest but rather the interest of the puppet master.

said I believe only 10% of the UAE is actually emirati, so the pool of domestic and trust worthy talent is very very low.
Depends I suppose, they seem to have already hired at the minimum 100 Emirati engineers on the lower end of the spectrum, but most young Emiratis are educated so that allows most of the lower skilled jobs to be taken over by South Asians, and Filipinos which don't require a high security clearance.

The older experts from South Africa are passing on those skills to the locals which in the long run should be very beneficial along with the right funding, and increase of R&D.

According to the CEO

"The percentage of citizens constitutes 45% of the total researchers, and we are certain that during the next ten years we will have citizens who are able to design a fully guided weapons system."

1625851196194.png

Last edited:
None of us is all knowing so of course any given outcome is possible. Personally I hope all the countries of the region become self reliant when it comes to defense and politics so they don’t need to answer to a master that is not in the region. To me this is the biggest problem; that the affairs of most countries, UAE included, is dictated mainly by US which ultimately doesn’t give a crap about the population in west Asia since its own citizens reside thousands of miles away. This creates a hazardous foreign policy for these vassal states which not necessarily serves their own interest but rather the interest of the puppet master.
UAE has been operating independently of the US in many affairs in Africa and the Middle East, but it would be foolish to try to go against directly against the might of America when the country has such a small population. In Libya the UAE supported the LNA which America was directly against.

Anyway, I don't expect a country that was effectively founded 50 years old to be able to operate fully independently for the distant future.

Last edited:
I can add that Emiraties prefer and usually take public sector jobs given the benefits outweigh the private sector. Less working hours, higher salaries and better job stability.

However the expats in the UAE working are contributing to UAE industries and its economy. The economy is ran by expats, the UAE mainly provides a good environment to prosper. But that's not unexpected, their population is not large enough. They need to make more kids to re-Arabize the UAE and drive out foreigners.

Every Emirati must spawn 7 kids or be punished.

If countries were stocks, in the long run for the next 100 years, I would buy likes of Kazakhstan, Iran, Turkey, Brazil. Very cheap for the real price.

I would sell Israel, UAE and SK. Super expensive for the real price.

A fundamental analysis. Not a financial advice. Do your own diligence :)

Last edited:
I don't remember but that man's Nigerian. I can expect some Iraqi Shia loving Iran, but a Nigerian is something new.
What a low class inbred you are. He can support anyone he wants.. so what? You are sitting in the safety of Denmark barking about Iran and Iraq all the time. You are the problem here i think.. not some random dude supporting this or that. The support Iran has from people is not limited to politics/religion.. it can also be related to its rich culture and civilization. Ever thought about that you dumb Danmarki Baathi?

What a low class inbred you are. He can support anyone he wants.. so what? You are sitting in the safety of Denmark barking about Iran and Iraq all the time. You are the problem here i think.. not some random dude supporting this or that. The support Iran has from people is not limited to politics/religion.. it can also be related to its rich culture and civilization. Ever thought about that you dumb Danmarki Baathi?

rude asshole, i'm out of here.

Do I have to remind the Nigerian with a fetish for Iran. That 'Muslim Iran' cooperated with Israel to attack Iraq.

Back when the Internet was launched as a scientific project, people like you wouldn't even know how to use this technology. It is sad to see that every random emptyhead is on it today.
Based on your posts and opinions, you are almost at Falcon's level, AKA close to an ignore. I wont fall for your trolling, but just know you've been exposed as a cowardly sectarianist. enjoy your time on PDF>

If countries were stocks, in the long run for the next 100 years, I would buy likes of Kazakhstan, Iran, Turkey, Brazil. Very cheap for the real price.

I would sell Israel, UAE and SK. Super expensive for the real price.

A fundamental analysis. Not a financial advice. Do your own diligence :)
I suppose that applies to all developing countries right? Most promising but at the same time they are the most unstable.

Kind of like penny stocks I suppose which I have made great money on.

E5sphT0XEAgfJZE

Always a warm welcome from FM
@JZarif
. Useful discussion on regional and global affairs.
E5sqpVoXEAYlIiy

E5sqpVoWYAUStnL

Thank President-elect Ebrahim Raisi for his gracious welcome. Handed over a personal message from PM
@narendramodi
. Appreciate his warm sentiments for India. Deeply value his strong commitment to strengthen our bilateral ties and expand cooperation on regional and global issues.
Images and quotes by EAM, Indian External Affairs Ministry

I suppose that applies to all developing countries right? Most promising but at the same time they are the most unstable.

Kind of like penny stocks I suppose which I have made great money on.

I bet you were selective on which penny stock to invest. Not every penny stock is unstable and many popular stocks are inflated for the dumb money.

Just like Apple was the penny stock in 80s and West African mining companies were like gold back then.

It is now reverse. I liked your example.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom