What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

As I always say, the road to the liberation of Jerusalem, starts with the emancipation and removal of the satanic Khomeinist regime in Tehran.

Egypt says demolished over 3,000 tunnels into Gaza since 2015

Spoken by the Egyptian whose only purpose is to impede tunnels into Gaza. Okay lol. Could anyone be this smoothbrained?

so what is behind this explosion and fire in UAE...to my knowledge containers in a container ship do not just explode...containers will be marked and taken seriously if they have flammable cargo..any thing to do with Saudi-UAE fight over oil and Yemen!!..

1625748547157.png

As I always say, the road to the liberation of Jerusalem, starts with the emancipation and removal of the satanic Khomeinist regime in Tehran.
But the "road to the liberation of Jerusalem" has not been blocked by your weak country selling out Muslim rights by signing the peace deal with ISrael? Many of you Arabs have insecure identities, thats what i'm realizing....you will leave abusive genocidal Israel to kill your fellow muslims, and still find a way to attack a fellow Muslim (Iran)..fortunately, its too late...we see all your glossy expensive weapons(which u cant afford, u probably just bought it to make Uncle Tom happy) and you dont use them on ISrael, or to help Gaza.

stop being a damn hypocrite!

so what is behind this explosion and fire in UAE...to my knowledge containers in a container ship do not just explode...containers will be marked and taken seriously if they have flammable cargo..any thing to do with Saudi-UAE fight over oil and Yemen!!..

View attachment 760591

The two mud volcanos have some stuff in common.
Here is the picture from Azerbaijan.

1704.jpg

Smoking too much drugs at the king's tent..!...you are a Physician..can you tell by the eyes!!..
It literally looks like the scene from a B grade action flick,where they`ve just introduced the villains. :tsk:
It actually reminds me very much of a scene from an episode of the 1977 sf tv show,the fantastic journey,that I watched as a kid,where an evil disembodied brain in a spherical tank drained the lifeforce from his groveling minions as they protested their loyalty to it.If only something had done that to these clowns....
MV5BMmU1NmJiMWItMzU5ZS00MTJhLWFlY2MtYzA5MmI4ZjAwM2M3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwODg2MDY@._V1_.jpg

I agree. Really good move from UAE! The question is if they can continue on this legacy with emarati talent. Personally, I don’t think they can. Hardcore engineering is for determined and strong minds. You can’t be lazy. Peninsula arabs are too soft and too lazy because of the luxury lifestyle they have accumulated in the past century.
Seems racist to imply they would be unable to gain the skills but yes they obviously can if they are motivated to help their country and have a good education. Grouping a whole country into 1 category is what is known as stereotyping.

BTW the company is bigger than Denel Dynamics now and has hired so many Emirati engineers and interns and South Africans engineers recently into R&D deparments that it blows my mind.

I think 500+ employees in the whole company including production + R&D but it is still to small than I want it.

Seems racist to imply they would be unable to gain the skills but yes they obviously can if they are motivated to help their country and have a good education. Grouping a whole country into 1 category is what is known as stereotyping.

BTW the company is bigger than Denel Dynamics now and has hired so many Emirati engineers and interns and South Africans engineers recently into R&D deparments that it blows my mind.

I think 500+ employees in the whole company including production + R&D but it is still to small than I want it.
I am racist against luxuries lifestyle where your mind and body are not challenged. I have zero respect for people of countries who basically employ slaves to build their country, cook their meals and open their doors as well as western expats to engineer it all. These people are weak and frankly cowards since they will run away at the first sign of danger.

to be clear, I am not racist towards Arabs. Firstly, we are all humans so we all have the same capability at birth. Secondly, we all know our history and we have seen what arabs were able to accomplish. But those were hardened and brave men!

Do I have to remind the Nigerian with a fetish for Iran. That 'Muslim Iran' cooperated with Israel to attack Iraq.

Just to set some historic facts straight:

1) Iran didn't attack Iraq. It was Saddam's regime which started the Iran-Iraq war in September 1980 by invading Iranian territory with a massive force consisting of several armored divisions.

2) The notion that Iran cooperated with the zionist regime in that war is a myth. This is what took place: Lebanese activists sympathetic to the 1979 Islamic Revolution took hostage numerous American and other western citizens including journalists, in reaction to the west's hostile imperialist policies in the region. Also, the CIA station chief for the entire Middle East was killed by pro-Iranian forces. Chances are that there were other CIA operatives among the abducted journalists.

As a result, the regime in Washington preferred to negotiate the release of these hostages in exchange for token arms deliveries to Iran. Knowing that Iran had been placed under an arms embargo by both western and Soviet blocs and that no country was selling Iran any of the major weapons systems it needed during the war, while at the same time both western and eastern blocs were providing Iraq with political cover at the UN Securuty Council as well as tremendous amounts of armaments (hundreds of fighter jets including top of the line ones like the Mirage F-1, thousands of armored vehicles and tanks etc), advisers, pilots, precursors and equipment to manufacture chemical weapons as well as real time satellite intelligence, much of which was practically received for free by Baghdad, given that Arab monarchies of the Persian Gulf were largely financing Saddam's war effort. In addition to this, the US directly entered the war against Iran in 1988, by attacking the Iranian Navy, Iran's civilian oil installations, and by downing an Iranian civilian airliner.

Now in total, only 2500 TOW anti-tank missiles (vs 13000 sold to the Saudis to equip Syrian insurgents with, for example), 16 Hawk SAM missiles (yes, only 16 pieces), some spare parts, plus some munitions and artillery shells (in a separate deal with France) were sold to Iran at very overpriced rates. Also, it was the so-called "pragmatic" faction of the Islamic Republic around politicians such as Hashemi Rafsanjani and Hassan Rohani which had advocated for this and was finally able to have its way, whereas other revolutionary factions were staunchly opposing it.

Since the Reagan administration chose not to inform the US Congress and to conduct the whole transaction in a covert manner (including because it used the funds received from Iran to arm Contra rebels in Nicaragua), Washington tasked some middlemen, including Isra"el"i and exiled Iranian arms dealers like former SAVAK agent Manuchehr Ghorbanifar, to procure and transfer the arms to Iran. At no point did Iran communicate nor establish any contacts with Isra"el", nor did Iran have any choice as to where the arms were coming from.

In short: Iran, which contrary to Iraq was under a total arms embargo, forced the US regime to agree to a token sale of badly needed arms by offering to mediate the release of numerous American and other western hostages held by pro-Iranian groups in Lebanon. In order not to leave any evidence, the US regime then decided to use some Isra"el"i arms dealers as middlemen.

This is quite different from the claim that Iran cooperated with Isra"el" in the war.

3) Iran started fighting the zionist regime in the immediate aftermath of the Islamic Revolution. First through her help to Yasser Arafat's PLO (Arafat made a very publicized trip to Tehran), and then via the creation of the Islamic Resistance movement Hezbollah, which from 1982 began its guerilla war against invading zionist forces occupying Lebanon.

Therefore, 925boy's remark is justified, because comparing a government like Egypt's, which officially recognizes the zionist regime and has signed a peace treaty with Tel Aviv the same year as the Iranian monarchy was overthrown, with the Islamic Republic of Iran which since its inception 42 years ago has continuously been backing armed Resistance against Isra"el"i occupation in both Palestine and Lebanon, simply contradicts basic historic facts and reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom