What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Whether incompetent or not, I salute them for their courage against hegemonic powers. Bashar is still in power due to Iranian contributions in the ground and Russian air raids. So you're completely wrong that Iran couldn't defeat insurgency... the more accurate one is that Zionists, wahabis, USA and EU all together couldn't defeat or overthrow Bashar yet due to Iran/Hezbollah and Russian support.

The saudis are pro-Assad and more anti-rebels. The Rebels have fought for themselves. Iran didn't do any contribution to change the tie but what they did instead is incompetence by selling all Assad held lands to Russia in order to finance back Russia's help so they sold that territory to the Russians. he stayed in Power but the country is divide and he lost everything of Oil and wealth.

The truth is that the Rebels defeated the Iranians in Syria which lead to them personally begging Putin to enter otherwise this would have not happen. They didn't want to surrender the territory to the Russians but they eventually did to save Assad but got nothing out of it.

According to Wagner aka Gabidullin they didn't even do much of the fighting but it was the mercenary who fight personally on the fronts and would let the others do media stunts

Last edited:
They are honestly nothing they couldn't defeat the insurgency in Syria hence why Solemni beg Putin to intervene. With over 200.000 forces they got smeshed by the rebels they had no answer to them whatsoever and basically got overrun on top of that. Do you think they stand a chance? No I don't think so.

I have been watching them closely. They are incompetent

you can't even beat the pkk and the ypg. you guys didn't even achieved anthing in lybia even a tiny country like the uae is making problems for you in lybia. without foreigne weapons and nato turkey is nothing.
turkey withdrawed from all the conlficts they had all of them syria lybia iraq and in fake republic azerbaijan russia came into the game and you had to back.
now lets see Iran and compare. we are still in syria and will stay, we are in lebanon and will stay, we are in iraq and will stay, we are in yemen and will stay, we send weapons to venezuela and they are in the u.s. backyard.
you guys claimed gas in southern cyprus and NOT europe but france put you back in place.
please stop this nonsence posts you write here. after more than 50 years the pkk is still killing turkish soldiers and is still strong your so called strong army couldn't do anything after 50 years. Iran destroyed pejak who are the same like pkk within 2 years.
show evidence of the claims you stop talking like a little child.

The insurgency that was supported by USA, UK, France Germany and then the vassals, saudi, torks, qatar, uae, etc basically DOZENS OF countries flooded Syria with weapons and fighters. Their borders were flooded from all sides.

Look what happened to Libya. Despite all of your efforts at the end of the day you were not able to overthrow Assad.

Russia did what they had to do to protect themselves from your extremists.

Iran is not a beggar nation.

Turkey has been on its hands and knees for 50 years begging to gain entry into the EU. 50 years. WOW that is begging.

They are honestly nothing they couldn't defeat the insurgency in Syria hence why Solemni beg Putin to intervene. With over 200.000 forces they got smeshed by the rebels they had no answer to them whatsoever and basically got overrun on top of that. Do you think they stand a chance? No I don't think so.

I have been watching them closely. They are incompetent

You are day-dreaming. The saudis are pro-Assad and more anti-rebels. The Rebels have fought for themselves. Iran didn't do any contribution to change the tie but what they did instead is incompetence by selling all Assad held lands to Russia in order to finance back Russia's help so they sold that territory to the Russians. he stayed in Power but the country is divide and he lost everything of Oil and wealth.

The truth is that the Rebels defeated the Iranians in Syria which lead to them personally begging Putin to enter otherwise this would have not happen. They didn't want to surrender the territory to the Russians but they eventually did to save Assad but got nothing out of it.

According to Wagner they didn't even do much of the fighting but it was the mercenary who fight personally on the fronts and would let the others do media stunts

You're so ignorant that you claim Saudis to be pro Assad. The Syrian war was a conspiracy of Wahabis, Zionists, USA to dethrone Assad but their main target was/is Iran. Israel wants to eat Golam Heights.

It's your fantasy that rebels defeated Iranians in Syria.

The insurgency that was supported by USA, UK, France Germany and then the vassals, saudi, torks, qatar, uae, etc basically DOZENS OF countries flooded Syria with weapons and fighters. Their borders were flooded from all sides.

Look what happened to Libya. Despite all of your efforts at the end of the day you were not able to overthrow Assad.

Russia did what they had to do to protect themselves from your extremists.

Iran is not a beggar nation.

Turkey has been on its hands and knees for 50 years begging to gain entry into the EU. 50 years. WOW that is begging.

Protect themselves against people 1000s kilometers away they came for the wealth and in that matter to be specific oil. Assad sign off all the energy rights to Russia. Putin is the defacto leader in Damascus. He has no say what goes on inside Syria. Russia is effectively in control.

They even pushed out some recent resistance from the Iranians who were displeased with the outcome of events and consolidated their gains pushing out the Iranians of any relevant influence.

That Wagner group guy who recently gave interview touches upon that very well.

All the diplomatic channels concerning Syria is done with Putin and that is how both Turkey and the US communicate. Putin is seen as the defecto leader by both and others as well. The diplomatic channel says everything

1 year max Iran will fold ?

Again wars cost $$$$. Lots of MONEY. Turkey has NOTHING. Iran has resources. You have NOTHING to fall back on. How are you going to fund it ? Iran can fund itself forever.

Iran has thousand of missiles. You can't stop them. You don't have the capability to stop them.

If Iran gives PKK in Turkey MANPADS they can shoot down your helicopters and jets.

If Iran gives PKK ATGM they can destroy all your tanks and armored vehicles.

With Iranian missile strikes and PKK armed to the teeth what would you do ?

Even aside from all that, Iran can build 1 bomb in 4 weeks. I proved this to you already. Iran WILL nuke you if neccessary. You are not immune. You are not invincible. You are nothing to IRAN

After a few weeks of missile strikes you will be begging it to stop. How will you respond to Iran ?

Half of your pilots are in prison for life. Only half your airforce is working right now. Even with all your airforce, Iran has very potent air defenses. Iran also has powerful drones,

Many of Iran's jets are old now, but they have been modernized and are well maintained. Even Iranian SU-22s can launch cruise missiles.

Once missiles take out most of your air bases and military assets you will be helpless.

You will beg and cry to NATO about human rights and EVIL Iran violating you.

Iran is not a proxy group. Iran is not a little militia or ethnic group. Iran has too many options and we are not afraid because we KNOW what the end result will be.

Your delusions will be CRUSHED so badly.

Instead of humiliating yourself on this website over and over again. Instead of saying silly things like "ARMENIA HAS MORE WEAPONS THEN IRAN" .. while you are here, actually do research.

Go on the missile section, air defense section. Look at what Iran has and is capable of. I'm telling you if you attack Iran, it will not benefit you. I feel bad for your people. Most Turks have no idea what Iran is capable of.

Like I said do research. Less nonsense and educate yourself.

Lol. This reminds me about Armenia all talk. You will fold max within 1 year if such military operation were to begin on Iran today.

You think you know about Military powers or alligances and how warfare works but you don't you are just an infant in reality.

Without NATO Turkey is capable invading Iran from multiple axes and it would be quick work.

You are living in fantasy land and pursuing foreign policy your gov't doesn't even want to puruse. I personlly want this war to occur as soon as possible.

It would be finalizing someone whos being provocating without reason but we don't care to be honest. We have been breed for war and have been in over tens of thousands of wars another war won't hurt it would be business as usual.

I want the muslims to know the current enemy they have and that Iran is no.1 enemy. The first officially announced war will come against Iran Insha-allah
Stop the nonsense. Who is selling Assad oil right now to survive ? Russia ? NO! Venezuela is now an Iranian client state. VENEZUELA, in America's backyard.

They said they would NOT ALLOW Iran to sell oil to Venezuela. 1 million barrels a day now just to Venezuela. USA can't do anything about it.

Again Iran is not a proxy group or ethnic group or little militia like LNA or PKK, who you can't beat anyways.

Again stop talking garbage and do research and educate yourself. Please man stop embaressing yourself. Do you have no dignity ?

Protect themselves against people 1000s kilometers away they came for the wealth and in that matter to be specific oil. Assad sign off all the energy rights to Russia. Putin is the defacto leader in Damascus. He has no say what goes on inside Syria. Russia is effectively in control.

They even pushed out some recent resistance from the Iranians who were displeased with the outcome of events and consolidated their gains pushing out the Iranians of any relevant influence.

That Wagner group guy who recently gave interview touches upon that very well.

All the diplomatic channels concerning Syria is done with Putin and that is how both Turkey and the US communicate. Putin is seen as the defecto leader by both and others as well. The diplomatic channel says everything

Turkey and Iran have common enemies... they should cooperate with each other in technology and defense sectors. That way both of them can be benefitted and whole muslim world will benefit.

Iran and Turkey. Two Muslim nations. Together they could do alot. Instead Erdogan has gone mad with greed. They think Iran is weak or an easy target ?

So be it. If he wants to destroy his own country to stay in power and Turks are helpless to stop him, Iran will still do everything it has to do to defend it's sovereignty and territorial integrity.

If need be we will nuke them. We can do it within 4 weeks. They have no idea what they're getting into. No clue.

Turkey and Iran have common enemies... they should cooperate with each other in technology and defense sectors. That way both of them can be benefitted and whole muslim world will benefit.

1 year max Iran will fold ?

Again wars cost $$$$. Lots of MONEY. Turkey has NOTHING. Iran has resources. You have NOTHING to fall back on. How are you going to fund it ? Iran can fund itself forever.

Iran has thousand of missiles. You can't stop them. You don't have the capability to stop them.

If Iran gives PKK in Turkey MANPADS they can shoot down your helicopters and jets.

If Iran gives PKK ATGM they can destroy all your tanks and armored vehicles.

With Iranian missile strikes and PKK armed to the teeth what would you do ?

Even aside from all that, Iran can build 1 bomb in 4 weeks. I proved this to you already. Iran WILL nuke you if neccessary. You are not immune. You are not invincible. You are nothing to IRAN

After a few weeks of missile strikes you will be begging it to stop. How will you respond to Iran ?

Half of your pilots are in prison for life. Only half your airforce is working right now. Even with all your airforce, Iran has very potent air defenses. Iran also has powerful drones,

Many of Iran's jets are old now, but they have been modernized and are well maintained. Even Iranian SU-22s can launch cruise missiles.

Once missiles take out most of your air bases and military assets you will be helpless.

You will beg and cry to NATO about human rights and EVIL Iran violating you.

Iran is not a proxy group. Iran is not a little militia or ethnic group. Iran has too many options and we are not afraid because we KNOW what the end result will be.

Your delusions will be CRUSHED so badly.

Instead of humiliating yourself on this website over and over again. Instead of saying silly things like "ARMENIA HAS MORE WEAPONS THEN IRAN" .. while you are here, actually do research.

Go on the missile section, air defense section. Look at what Iran has and is capable of. I'm telling you if you attack Iran, it will not benefit you. I feel bad for your people. Most Turks have no idea what Iran is capable of.

Like I said do research. Less nonsense and educate yourself.

You are circling around NATO and I said they won't be needed. And Turkey is able to Invade from 5 directions and each direction being very large territory.

Before you know they will be inside metro cities. Mobilizing 6-7 nations around Iran coming in from multiple axes.

Max within 1 year Iran will fold once the troops breach the territory and the fight is inside Iran the moral will drop and it will be the beginning of the end.

These Junk hardware will not be able to even function properly. It would be blitzkrieg much faster then Armenia due to the vast areas and lack of troops to cover all that territories

NATO is a DEFENSIVE pact. NATO will only come to your aid if you are attacked. NOT if you attack first.

Right now France and EU are not happy with you. They will do NOTHING for you.

Turkey has no money or funding to do anything to Iran.

Turkey will get F**KED if we arm PKK heavily

Turkey can get NUKED, Iran does have the right if you attack first.

How will you stop Iranian missiles from hitting you freely ?

Answer just one of my questions.

Educate yourself before talking nonsense.

Do you enjoy getting humiliated over and over again ?

Do you have some kind of inferiority complex or something ?

You are circling around NATO and I said they won't be needed. An Turkey is able to Invade from 5 directions and each direction being very large territory.

Before you know they will be inside metro cities. Mobilizing 6-7 nations around Iran coming in from multiple axes.

Max within 1 year Iran will fold once the troops breach the territory and the fight is inside Iran the moral will drop and it will be the beginning of the end.

These Junk hardware will not be able to even function properly. It would be blitzkrieg much faster then Armenia due to the vast areas and lack of troops to cover all that territories

NATO is a DEFENSIVE pact. NATO will only come to your aid if you are attacked. NOT if you attack first.

Right now France and EU are not happy with you. They will do NOTHING for you.

Turkey has no money or funding to do anything to Iran.

Turkey will get F**KED if we arm PKK heavily

Turkey can get NUKED, Iran does have the right if you attack first.

How will you stop Iranian missiles from hitting you freely ?

Answer just one of my questions.

Educate yourself before talking nonsense.

Do you enjoy getting humiliated over and over again ?

Do you have some kind of inferiority complex or something ?

You don't have any nukes or anything that worries us period. Get this in your skull.

You of all people shouldn't even talk about money. You are broke! You are sanction heavy already. We should normalize ties with everyone else soon. Giving you the no.1 spot you deserve. Turning focus to you.

You will not be able to defend against such an attack from multiple axes with overwhelming resolve.

Insha-allah it will come against you soon. I pray for this day

Last edited:
Let them dream.

They will reach 0-0-0 on day 1, when their infrastructures and bases are demolished.
Then they know what it means to be able to strike 1000 missiles in one day.

A nation who begged for S400, cannot do a darn thing against barrage of missiles from underneath granite mountains.

We are prepared for a nuclear second strike and they want to fly their F16s for us.

Heck, even their point of pride which is UCAV is an Iranian Idea.
Iran owns the idea of the only MUSLIM originated weapon of the past centuries. Iran made UCAV for the first time in history in 1980s. Now they are proud of winning Armenians using UCAV :)

Finally,
Kiss my nuclear arse.

Let them dream.

They will reach 0-0-0 on day 1, when their infrastructures and bases are demolished.
Then they know what it means to be able to strike 1000 missiles in one day.

A nation who begged for S400, cannot do a darn thing against barrage of missiles from underneath granite mountains.

We are prepared for a nuclear second strike and they want to fly their F16s for us.

Heck, even their point of pride which is UCAV is an Iranian Idea.
Iran owns the idea and manufacturing of the only MUSLIM made weapon of the past centuries. Iran made UCAV for the first time in history. Now they are proud of winning Armenians. :)

Finally,
Kiss my nuclear arse.

You don't got any nuclear if it was to be used it would be against You and you would be the one stroke first this I am sure of as Turkey would have access to real nukes not some fancy ones that don't exist.

You mancfactured nothing except copied junk that doesn't even function well to even fight against modern day insurgency

You don't got any nuclear if it was to be used it would be against You and you would be the one stroke first this I am sure of as Turkey would have access to real nukes not some fancy ones that don't exist.

You mancfactured nothing except copied junk that doesn't even function well to even fight against modern day insurgency

Kindly skip the cursing part and tell us what you will do when 1000 precision guided missiles have oversaturated your ADs and are targeting your infrastructures and bases?

This is the first hour of a serious war with Iran. Your airbases are exposed but our missile bases are nuclear attack proof.

The same junks that hit Abqaiq and Jeddah despite patriots.

Like it or not, we invented UCAVs in 1980s and even US knows it.

Also you are a small sized country surrounded by us (not our allies, by us). We can hit you from Syria.

Lastly, your number one enemies are Kurds and Greeks and Armenians. That is why we don’t take you serious anyway.

Kindly skip the cursing part and tell us what you will do when 1000 precision guided missiles have oversaturated your ADs and are targeting your infrastructures and bases?

This is the first hour of a serious war with Iran. Your airbases are exposed but our missile bases are nuclear attack proof.

The same junks that hit Abqaiq and Jeddah despite patriots.

The operation theater would be so vast that such matters would be irrelevant. We have good air-defense and air-superiority.

The focus and most of the land incursion will likely come from outside of Turkey in central Asia and surroundings from multiple axes finishing them off max within a year. It won't be able to sustain that pressure and will fold while the war will quickly be inside their territories. Following the legendary crescent tactics (Do you know how many civilizations have folded to this tactics it is beyond counting)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom