What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Just stop trying and stop pretending to be a Dane. We know you are a Turkish fanboy in disguise.

Yeah Iran is a NON-PLAYER in Syria, which is why SAA still controls 90% of the population and every major city. LOL

What happened to Erdogan saying that he will be praying in the mosque of Damascus the next year ? Tell me.

Again your bases got encircled and you got humiliated by SAA. In the end, despite all of your efforts, they took Saraqib and humiliated you very badly.

Like I've said before. You've had minor victories along with some serious setbacks and that's against ethnic groups and little militias. Against Iran, good luck, is all I can say.

Wars cost $$$ and resources. Turkey's economy is in the gutter. Turkey is now surrounded by blood thirsty, revenge hungry enemies.

Turkish corridors to BAKU territory are very narrow and mountainous. A perfect choke point for Iran / Russia. Target practice.

Today we saw a picture of a new tunnel / missile bunker being build in northern Iran. The sheer scale of this project is mind boggling to say the least. The largest of its type ever seen in Iran.

As soon as you try anything, thousands of missiles will reign down your heads. Istanbul, your pipelines, Ankara, your ports, Erdogans properties, your military bases and infrastructure. NOTHING is off the table.

What will happen to Turkey if Iran gives PKK for example ATGMs, MANPADS, short range missiles ?

Iran has enough fissile material for more than 1 nuclear bomb. Iran can build several in a few weeks. I hope you realize what you're getting into.

Iran is not YPG or LNA. You're in for a rude awakening. I can assure you.

Turkey Invaded Idlib just recently they were bombing but never fighting on the Saraqib front it was the rebels who actully defeated you before Solemni went to Moscow sold Assad and Syria out and by that I mean of what he holds.

Assad lost a whole vast territories in the Mount Zawiya due to these mistakes and he never got that back either but Turkey's initial goal was to punish them and they did that destroying and butchering them for laying a hand on a turkish service member not to take Saraqib.

By the way your a none-player in Syria since 2015 and that is once Solemni sold out the country because he knew they couldn't hold it and by that it entered 3 way partition with no Iranian inclusion.

Don't take people for fools. There are unwritten redlines and in such an evident people would only cross it if they actully had intentions of declaring war just like Israel does to Iran on daily it doesn't mean anyone else would tolerate such BS in fact nobody will 99% out of 1%

Last edited:
Biden and Putin can change course on Armenia.

Iran has common ground with people of Azerbaijan and Armenia, going back to Safavids.

As far as Turkey is concerned, they are smart enough not to mess with a nuclear country.

Just stop trying and stop pretending to be a Dane. We know you are a Turkish fanboy in disguise.

Yeah Iran is a NON-PLAYER in Syria, which is why SAA still controls 90% of the population and every major city. LOL

Again your bases got encircled and you got humiliated by SAA. In the end, despite all of your efforts, they took Saraqib and humiliated you very badly.

Like I've said before. You've had minor victories along with some serious setbacks and that's against ethnic groups and little militias. Against Iran, good luck, is all I can say.

Wars cost $$$ and resources. Turkey's economy is in the gutter. Turkey is now surrounded by blood thirsty, revenge hungry enemies.

Turkish corridors to BAKU territory are very narrow and mountainous. A perfect choke point for Iran.

Today we saw a picture of a new tunnel / missile bunker being build in northern Iran. The sheer scale of this project is mind boggling to say the least. The largest of its type ever seen in Iran.

As soon as you try anything, thousands of missiles will reign down your heads. Istanbul, your pipelines, Ankara, your ports, NOTHING is off the table.

What will happen to Turkey if Iran gives PKK for example ATGMs, MANPADS, short range missiles ?

Iran has enough fissile material for more than 1 nuclear bomb. Iran can build several in a few weeks. I hope you realize what you're getting into.

Iran is not YPG or LNA. You're in for a rude awakening. I can assure you.

Lol. Turkish forces never laid a foot on Saraqib you were fighting the rebels for almost decade and actully got defeated by them half way hence why the area was sold to Russia now and actully holds the red territories of Assad.

65% of the country don't over-exaggerate. The Oil is taken by force by the US in the eastern part of Euphrates and there is partition there. Turkey has done 4 incursions. Al-bad, Jarablus, Afrin, East of Euphrates, and Idlib that is atleast 5-mil in these areas plus these inside Turkey who go back and forth.

You are not included in Syria's outcome. If Russia didn't appear there won't have been partition but the war would have been concluded long time ago.

I know the comment I first replied to was deluded but I wanna just to showcase to that poster how far out it was

You would assume that they would know better, but it seems as if a conflict between Turkey-Iran is now imminent.

Erdogan is quickly turning into the next Saddam. reckless and mad. He will do anything to hold onto power, even destroy his own country in the process to full fill his strange ottoman fantasies.

Biden and Putin can change course on Armenia.

Iran has common ground with people of Azerbaijan and Armenia, going back to Safavids.

As far as Turkey is concerned, they are smart enough not to mess with a nuclear country.

Stop spouting your silly fantasies about Syria. They're laughable at best. That's all they are. Strange fantasies. Just like Erdogan vowing that he would pray in Damascus mosque in 1 year.

Every single day Turkish soldiers / proxies are being blown up in Syria. There were 5 incidents that we know about just in the last 24 hours.

Again, Iran is not SAA, YPG or LNA. You're going to learn a very harsh lesson soon.

I just hope you're ready to swallow your pride when the time comes because it's not going to be easy for you.

Lol. Turkish forces never laid a foot on Saraqib you were fighting the rebels for almost decade and actully got defeated by them half way hence why the area was sold to Russia now and actully holds the red territories of Assad.

65% of the country don't over-exaggerate. The Oil is taken by force by the US in the eastern part of Euphrates and there is partition there. Turkey has done 4 incursions. Al-bad, Jarablus, Afrin, East of Euphrates, and Idlib that is atleast 5-mil in these areas plus these inside Turkey who go back and forth.

You are not included in Syria's outcome an excluded. If Russia didn't appear there won't have been partition but the war would have been concluded long time ago.

I know the comment I first replied was deluded but I wanna just to showcase to that post how far out it was

Last edited:
They were crying just a few months back about losing so much in Idlib. Their share of Syria was refugees and a slab of land.
I am happy with that.

Same in Libya. All the threats over Sirt was empty. They again got their share of “hungry Libyan people” in a small slab of desert that they have to feed.

Sirt and Idlib the jokes of the neo-Ottoman empire.

Iran wanted the land bridge to Mediterranean Sea and got it. The road is completely under Iranian power. No Russians.

Now you want to fight a nuclear Iran. Be my guest.

You would assume that they would know better, but it seems as if a conflict between Turkey-Iran is now imminent.

Erdogan is quickly turning into the next Saddam. reckless and mad. He will do anything to hold onto power, even destroy his own country in the process to full fill his strange ottoman fantasies.

Stop spouting your silly fantasies about Syria. They're laughable at best. That's all they are. Strange fantasies. Just like Erdogan vowing that he would pray in Damascus mosque in 1 year.

Every single day Turkish soldiers / proxies are being blown up in Syria. There were 5 incidents that we know about just in the last 24 hours.

Again, Iran is not SAA, YPG or LNA. You're going to learn a very harsh lesson soon.

I just hope you're ready to swallow your pride when the time comes because it's not going to be easy for you.

If you seek provocations you will definitely get war not beating around the bushes. This is certain. We don't tolerate provocations
They were crying just a few months back about losing so much in Idlib. Their share of Syria was refugees and a slab of land.
I am happy with that.

Same in Libya. All the threats over Sirt was empty. They again got their share of “hungry Libyan people” in a small slab of desert that they have to feed.

Sirt and Idlib the jokes of the neo-Ottoman empire.

Now you want to fight a nuclear Iran. Be my guest.

Why do you even care about Libya? You are a none-player there as-well. You have nothing on the line. It is UAE who rented these mercenaries. You don't have Nukes.

You're the one stirring the pot. Just try. As soon as you try to violate the territorial integrity of Iran, thousands of missiles with fall on your heads.

Like I said before nothing is off the table. Istanbul, Ankara, your ports, infrastructure, military, government, everything will burn. If you want heat, bring it, we're not afraid. Just get ready for the dire consequences of your foolish actions.

Wars cost $$$ and resources. Turkey's economy is truly in the gutter right now. Iran has unlimited resources and is selling 1 million barrels a day just to Venezuela now and then off to China.

Like I said before, Iran will not initiate this war but Iran WILL end it. Just wait and see.

If you seek provocations you will definitely get war not beating around the bushes. This is certain. We don't tolerate provocations

Why do you even care about Libya? You are a none-player there as-well. You have nothing on the line. It is UAE who rented these mercenaries. You don't have Nukes.

Sure. I remember Turkish members doubting Iranian ATGM.
Every Syrian in Libya is an Iranian too.

How do you feed the Tripolians without oil and agriculture?
—-
It needs balls to attack a nuclear country.
Wink wink

You're the one stirring the pot. Just try. As soon as you try to violate the territorial integrity of Iran, thousands of missiles with fall on your heads.

Like I said nothing is off the table. Istanbul, Ankara, your ports, infrastructure, everything will burn. If you want heat, bring it, we're not afraid. Just get ready to receive shots in return.

Wars cost $$$ and resources. Turkey's economy is truly in the gutter right now. Iran has unlimited resources and is selling 1 million barrels a day just to Venezuela now and then off to China.

Like I said before, Iran will not initiate this war but Iran WILL end it. Just wait and see.

You should be the last person to brag about economy. Your economy is the worst in the region and your country is not even developed infrastructure wise. You can track down my first comment and the first person I replied to then you will realize who is stirring the pot.

If you will not initiate then that is good. You should keep to yourself.
Sure. I remember Turkish members doubting Iranian ATGM.
Every Syrian in Libya is an Iranian too.

How do you feed the Tripolians without oil and agriculture?
—-

How is that even relevant? come on. You sold a gun or ATGM it is irrelevant. Russia sales weapons to places it has no influence. It is called business and trade happens allover the place

You should be the last person to brag about economy. Your economy is the worst in the region and your country is not even developed infrastructure wise. You can track down my first comment and the first person I replied to then you will realize who is stirring the pot.

If you will not initiate then that is good. You should keep to yourself.

How is that even relevant? come on

Long story short.

You do not have the balls to attack a nuclear country. Forget our missiles.

Adios!

Long story short.

You do not have the balls to attack a nuclear country. Forget our missiles.

Adios!

You don't have nukes period. Even if you had it would not do much difference since the enemy is so close at arms length but the truth of the matter is that you DON'T

Nuclear experts are saying that right now Iran has more than enough fissile material for more than 1 bomb. Within 4 weeks Iran can build a 1 bomb. That is what nuclear experts are stating. Within a few months, Iran can build a couple.

Honestly if it were up to me. I would say, nuke a small Turkish town first as a warning, We will make sure to hit an area with a heavy Turkish ethnic presence. We want to avoid Kurds and other minorities of course.

This is just ONE of Iran's many options. Do you seriously know WTF you're getting into ? Iran doesn't want conflict and won't initiate.

However if you initiate do you really believe it will end well for you ?

You don't have nukes period. Even if you had it would not do much difference since the enemy is so close at arms length but the truth of the matter is that you DON'T

I am sorry we did not give you a good reason to initiate your own program. We may never do an open test any time soon.

Nuclear experts are saying that right now Iran has more than enough fissile material for more than 1 bomb. Within 4 weeks Iran can build a 1 bomb. That is what nuclear experts are stating. Within a few months, Iran can build a couple.

Honestly if it were up to me. I would say, nuke a small Turkish town first as a warning, We will make sure to hit an area with a heavy Turkish ethnic presence. We want to avoid Kurds and other minorities of course.

This is just ONE of Iran's many options. Do you seriously know WTF you're getting into ? Iran doesn't want conflict and won't initiate.

However if you initiate do you really believe it will end well for you ?

This is so childish response and empty chest-beating. That I am feeling embarrased to reply to.

You have literally nothing that scares anyone. Do you think Israel would have bombed you daily like that if you had Nukes? Because they know that you don't have it.

STOP THE DELUSION

Back
Top Bottom